Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 229 of 446 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239279329 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,725 of 11143

Thread: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Quote Originally Posted by Bestbud View Post
    The SEC just doesn't understand marketing according to Charles....

Attachment 15127
    Attachment 15128
    What if Charles wasn't such a generous guy, didn't share and kept his 'profits'?

He wants everyone to believe that in just TWO YEARS, he built a 700 MILLION DOLLAR advertising business!!!

And, he did this by selling ad services to extremely poor people in third world countries? Um, because they needed to advertise all their businesses - these people of little wealth?

Do I have that right?
    Last edited by Char; 08-17-2016 at 07:19 PM.

2. Likes 11 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I am sure the TM members would like to know how Charles has been spending their money from TM. Think they might be a tad upset to learn that Charles flew his ex-wife to Dubai to reconcile. While there he wined her and dined her spending over a hundred thousand pounds on gifts. You know the old saying: You can't buy love? Well it is true. Seems the ex-wife wasn't appreciative of his gifts and left him again. Just months before Charles found his true love and married for the second time. Wonder if the new wife knew about this tryst in Dubai and the money he spent on her since he had to borrow the money to pay for his wedding license to marry her. And let's not forget they didn't take a honeymoon as Charles is "frugal" and it would be a waste of money. Bet his new wife really appreciated his love for her versus his ex don't you?
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

4. Likes 8 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nerd View Post
    If there are any local realscammers around I hope they take some photos
    Oh yes please!!!....Some happy snaps would be great.....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

6. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

CALL THE WAAMBULANCE.JPG

Actually, Monsooners if you had read the full deposition and supporting documents you would know how much Scoville "claims" to have donated to charity from his 2015 return. Without supporting documentation this number is meaningless and certainly irrelevant to this part of the investment/ponzi nature of this investigation.

This should bring up the question of why Scoville continues to lie about things that are already public? Maybe he thinks you're stupid?

IRS2.JPG

IRS1.JPG

IRS.JPG

well played sir.JPG
    Last edited by ribshaw; 08-17-2016 at 07:42 PM.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

8. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    While there he wined her and dined her spending over a hundred thousand pounds on gifts.
    So he spent 100K and still didn't get laid??....SMFH....Hahahahaha...Too funny....

10. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually I think they can protest without having to comply with a 3-month notice in advance. Just not sanctioned by the Council approving events. Time will tell, but it could be the reason why Sunil shut up about having media coverage. Somehow I think he is going to get it whether he wants it now or not.

Another observation. Isn't it interesting how Imy has gone totally missing just as the SEC action was announced. I wonder why? It's a rhetorical question stacy.

Would it be this Imy ?

Appointments
    Company Position Occupation Appointed Status
    Online Click Revenue Limited
    DISSOLVED – 45 Mount Road, Manchester, Lancashire M18 7BX
    Director 28 May 2012 RESIGNED
    Brookland UK Estate Ltd
    ACTIVE – 2 Park Grove, Manchester, M19 AQ
    Director Director 10 September 2015 CURRENT
    Brookland Investment Management Ltd
    ACTIVE – The Apex 2 Sheriffs Orchard, Coventry, West Midlands CV1 3PP
    Director Director 17 March 2016 CURRENT
    Global Propertylinks Ltd
    ACTIVE – 5 Union St, Manchester, M12 4JD
    Director Director 15 December 2015 CURRENT
    Imyaslam Ltd
    ACTIVE – 45 Mount Rd, Manchester, Greater Manchester M18 7BX
    Director Driving Instructor 22 April 2016 CURRENT
    Who, does of all things, investment management.

Also used to have a Sharon James as secretary.

12. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I am sure the TM members would like to know how Charles has been spending their money from TM.
    Funny you should mention this Lynn. Charles spent a lot of money on Travel and Entertainment but had no business expenses, NONE. Not even intelligent enough to fill a few lines and pretend he was running a business.

IRS4.JPG
    IRS5.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

14. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    CALL THE WAAMBULANCE.JPG

Actually, Monsooners if you had read the full deposition and supporting documents you would know how much Scoville "claims" to have donated to charity from his 2015 return. Without supporting documentation this number is meaningless and certainly irrelevant to this part of the investment/ponzi nature of this investigation.

This should bring up the question of why Scoville continues to lie about things that are already public? Maybe he thinks you're stupid?

IRS2.JPG

IRS1.JPG

IRS.JPG

well played sir.JPG
    This shows that the government agencies have already had a cut of TM then, so why would they want more, as the leaders are claiming ?

16. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    So he spent 100K and still didn't get laid??....SMFH....Hahahahaha...Too funny....
    Take it you havent seen his beast of an ex-wife? He got off lucky
    "the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere"

18. Likes 8 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fat City, LA View Post
    Take it you havent seen his beast of an ex-wife? He got off lucky
    No pics till I finish my Vegemite toast and morning coffee please....)))

20. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ianh View Post
    This shows that the government agencies have already had a cut of TM then, so why would they want more, as the leaders are claiming ?
    I know you are joking so I will tell you it's a different agency and they need a cut.

If you look at 1040 Page 2 line 74 Scoville hadn't paid dime one in taxes when the return was completed. He even had a penalty of $15,332 (line 79) for not filing his estimated quarterlies as required. Whether he paid with his return I have not seen. Problem two exists on Schedule C line 1 where all the revenue of Moonson wasn't reported for the year 2015. This implies Monsoon only did $3,195,263 in total sales for the year and we know that can't be the case. Scott Frost references this somewhere.

The missing revenue and absence of expenses on the return should be a real concern for any investor ad pack buyer and I'd wager it caused a glimmer in the IRS's eye.

22. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd wager it caused a glimmer in the SEC's eye, too. Some serious tax fraud charges just waiting to happen...

24. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

By allowing the TM Plus website to go live, Charles should be facing obstruction of justice charges, too...

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    That may be why she left him AGAIN. Just guessing.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

28. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually I think they can protest without having to comply with a 3-month notice in advance. Just not sanctioned by the Council approving events. Time will tell, but it could be the reason why Sunil shut up about having media coverage. Somehow I think he is going to get it whether he wants it now or not.

Another observation. Isn't it interesting how Imy has gone totally missing just as the SEC action was announced. I wonder why? It's a rhetorical question stacy.

Immy has not been as active. For quite some time he had told folks his wife was sick thats such an old story i dint even know how all that turned out or how she is..

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I am sure the TM members would like to know how Charles has been spending their money from TM. Think they might be a tad upset to learn that Charles flew his ex-wife to Dubai to reconcile. While there he wined her and dined her spending over a hundred thousand pounds on gifts. You know the old saying: You can't buy love? Well it is true. Seems the ex-wife wasn't appreciative of his gifts and left him again. Just months before Charles found his true love and married for the second time. Wonder if the new wife knew about this tryst in Dubai and the money he spent on her since he had to borrow the money to pay for his wedding license to marry her. And let's not forget they didn't take a honeymoon as Charles is "frugal" and it would be a waste of money. Bet his new wife really appreciated his love for her versus his ex don't you?
    Who in the world would be close enough to Charles to give you all that information.. Sounds like something straight out of a daytime soap opera.. . i for one dont care how he spends his money .. And how do you know he took any of our money to do any of this.. Unless you have access to his bank account ..lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stacy532 View Post
    Immy has not been as active. For quite some time he had told folks his wife was sick thats such an old story i dint even know how all that turned out or how she is..
    Dengue Fever??....Oh hang on....Only Admins get that......

33. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

And how do you know he took any of our money to do any of this..
    Do you see any other sources of income on his 1040?

IRS2.JPG

stacy still in denial.jpg

35. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

He was receiveing a salary what i mean is lynndel is claiming that he was taking money out of accounts to splurge on his ex wife.. His salary was larger at the begining and he says he gave most of tgat back to the reserve fund .. I wont say i seen him do that but its plausable.. But somehow lynndel knows whose account he took the money out to wine and dine his ex wife ? From what ive learned talking to charles his ex wife issue was long ago .and he had a girlfriend tyat turned out to be married trying to use him for money . that might be who he is referring to and not his ex wife..

37. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That's right, stacy, you just keep focusing on irrelevant peripheral issues, rather than manning up and admitting Scoville has been well and truly busted, and that's before the inevitable criminal charges are filed.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

39. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Do you see any other sources of income on his 1040?
    Geez, he walked right into that one, didn't he ???

Once he admitted he'd transferred money from the corporate account into his personal account, he created another category of charges that can be preferred, no matter how many reasons he gave AND lost any chance of hiding behind TMs' incorporation.

41. Likes 8 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bestbud View Post
    I'd wager it caused a glimmer in the SEC's eye, too. Some serious tax fraud charges just waiting to happen...
    Never mind the SEC, the IRS is part of the same Financial Fraud Enforcement Task Force as the SEC.

Not only that, but in each successive prosecution since the formation of the FFETF, the range of criminal charges preferred against the operators of multi million dollar ponzi operators has increased, as has the number of clawbacks aimed at "net winners" by the various receivers.

At the minute, if the trend continues, Scoville is looking down the barrel of criminal fraud, wire fraud, money laundering, tax evasion and conspiracy charges at a minimum.

43. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Never mind the SEC, the IRS is part of the same Financial Fraud Enforcement Task Force as the SEC.

Not only that, but in each successive prosecution since the formation of the FFETF, the range of criminal charges preferred against the operators of multi million dollar ponzi operators has increased, as has the number of clawbacks aimed at "net winners" by the various receivers.

At the minute, if the trend continues, Scoville is looking down the barrel of criminal fraud, wire fraud, money laundering, tax evasion and conspiracy charges at a minimum.
    But,but,but, he's a trusted admin...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

45. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Who in the world would be close enough to Charles to give you all that information.. Sounds like something straight out of a daytime soap opera.. . i for one dont care how he spends his money .. And how do you know he took any of our money to do any of this.. Unless you have access to his bank account ..lol

So you weren't aware that Charles had his own account in TM that he paid himself over $1 Million Dollars? It is no wonder where he got the money.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 08-19-2016 at 01:11 AM.
    EagleOne

47. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    But,but,but, he's a trusted admin...!
    And don't forget HONEST!
    EagleOne

49. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post