Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 240 of 446 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242250290340 ... LastLast
Results 5,976 to 6,000 of 11143

Thread: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Numbnuts is back at it.
    They should be after Hilary Clinton not him!
    https://www.facebook.com/TrafficMons...51762484986714
    "the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere"

2. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This made me laugh. Despite all the assurances TrafficHurricane has nothing to do with TrafficMonsoon, it really pays to proofread your site before publishing your live clone of a website:

TrafficMonsoon Reloaded

4. Likes 9 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning coffee, done. Irked response to one slimy Ponzi slug, done.

my comment.jpg

charles slug.jpg

6. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

image.jpg

Makes my day to read posts like this.

8. Likes 12 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This is an interesting read !

TrafficMonsoon Hidden Money - Where to Find Wealth

TrafficMonsoon Hidden Money
    By Shane On August 12, 2016 In Earn money on internet, Earn with Affiliates Tagged trafficmonsoon Charles Scoville, trafficmonsoon hidden money, Trafficmonsoon Receivership Leave a comment

There has always been speculation that Charles Scoville, owner of TrafficMonsoon, has hidden money away from the SEC’s investigation and Receiver. With discrepancies between what he reported paying for his flat in Manchester, UK and what he actually paid for it as one example.

He reportedly also said he lived a frugal lifesyle, but siphoned money from Traffic Monsoon on a regular basis.

Now more information has come to light, which has been reported to the Receiver in charge of the SEC case against TrafficMonsoon. Unfortunately, I have been requested not to share some information that I’ve given to the Receiver, but I am at liberty to talk about a few other things which I found out.

So let’s start at the beginning and fill in some blanks.
    Who is Charles Scoville?

Some may say scam artist, some say brilliant entrepreneur. What we know about Charles Scoville offline is very little compared to his online profile.

Charles David Scoville, born to Shirley and David Scoville grew up as a Mormon. His parents are still devout Mormon’s to this day. They currently live in Bloomfield Colorado in a neat little suburban area, with neat houses and nice wide front yards. Charles has since denounced mormonism and has declared his faith is now Islam.

Charles will often fudge through his education when questioned, but impressions that I’ve got from various people that have known him for years is that he was never really interested in school. He had numerous low-level paying jobs and wanted more. He did not believe that working hard could be rewarding and sought ways to make money with his computer knowledge.

Charles got married and had a son. He divorced Kelie (or Kellie) Marie Scoville on the 19th of November 2008, when his son was about 3 years old. Charles very often uses his son in promo photos for Trafficmonsoon, and since moving to the UK in 2015, has brought him to a few recruitment meetings.

Kelie Scoville seems to have lived in Colorado Springs and then left the area, possibly to move to Utah where she and Charles divorced two years later.
    Receiver issues bank subpoenas against Scoville & family

With information supplied to the SEC and the Receiver, the court appointed Receiver has issued bank subpoenas against Scoville and family. This is to cover the years from January 2013 till present. And is to include all past and present failed online schemes. This means it is no longer just restricted to TrafficMonsoon, but all the other failed schemes as well.

Evidence of money transfered to Charles’ First National Bank account was also given to the Receiver as well, as well as other information I am unable to disclose at the moment. Money was also transferred from the First National Bank account to a Compass bank account. A bank account belonging to Shirley Scoville. Charles’ mother. The same bank account that has been part of a “Scoville Legal Defence Fund”

The money that was sent to the Compass bank account belonging to Shirley Scoville was the exact same one listed here:

screenshot.49

There are also three US Bank accounts in the following names:

Samera Hussain
    Taylor Anden Scoville
    Charles D. Scoville

Remember when the SEC asked him if he has any other bank accounts? He answered he did not have any other bank accounts. He also forgot to mention the Lloyds UK bank account in Sumera’s name that received regular hefty deposits at the end of June as well. From his personal Chase bank account.

So let’s ask again: Charles David Scoville, do you have any other bank accounts? The answer is Yes. Guess what, we found them!

Why is Shirley Scoville asking for more donations for your Defence Fund? You have been posting on Facebook that it’s all an innocent mistake, that you will win, that there is nothing to worry about. At the moment the SEC is limited to a civil case, but you do realise this will change very shortly to a criminal case right?

There have also been claims that the trafficmonsoon.plus website was setup without your knowledge. Again, this is a lie. You had access to the backups, you sent the backups to your Russian programmer Alex. BTW, seeing that you’ve registered offices in the UK, you’ve just broken Data Protection laws in the UK as well. Complaint with ICO has already been filed.

A reliable source in the UK’s ActionFraud team confirmed today with me that the Receiver has already indicated to them that Charles’ flat in Manchester will also form part of the clawback process where the Receiver is tasked to get as much money back as possible to distribute to investors.

It is very easy to follow a money trail, especially when you think you are more clever than the authorities. Charles, you left a 3 lane highway-wide trail that when one knew where to look, it was easy to follow.

I am pleased to report that at least £290 000 of TrafficMonsoon’s hidden money has been found already, and that there is possible even more to be found. Who knows…..

Please share as much as possible on social media so that the truth can be out there.

10. Likes 8 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bestbud View Post
    Sunil may think that Traffic Hurricane is going to save or rescue everyone; but, it's going to be short lived...
    Sunil has a pretty good video on Wall Street analysts getting stuff wrong. What's amazing is Sunil seems not to have watched it, or if he did he didn't understand anything beyond the potty language.
    At the very end the presenter talks about the Cash Flow Statement when the video cuts off. Scoville "sharing profits" one day after a sale was made was just as specious as what Enron did. Any "real deal" businessman or whatever Patel called himself would never have missed this correlation.

Exhibit One is Enron, which booked profits from multiyear gas and electricity contracts the day they were signed instead of as they paid off.
    Forbes Welcome

So now we have Traffic Traffic Hurricane Plussy Plus with the EXACT same model as Monsoon and 1000 other "revenue shares" yet still no financials (also mentioned in the video). I can just imagine the rage that will fill a now homeless Scoville as he tries to explain to an internet cafe user "that was my idea" from his street corner begging haunt. "Sure sure it was Forrest Gump, here's a dollar go get yourself a hot soup" says a newly minted Paper Hurricane Millionaire.

These people are too entertaining in a sad sort of way.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

12. Likes 10 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't quite decide if NoWay Jose Nunes is talking about numbers on a screen or if he's just plain lying.

Making $1000 a day is over $365,000 a year

Can we all say:
    B--O--O--L--S--H--E--E--T together, please ???

NoWay Jose Nunes' TrafficMonsoonupdates page on Facebook
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

14. Likes 10 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    I can't quite decide if NoWay Jose Nunes is talking about numbers on a screen or if he's just plain lying.

Can we all say:

soooooooo he 'made' all his money on recruiting. seems that could be an issue also. these monkeys just don't help themselves do they?
    and at 59, all you have to show for your life is 3 toy pins from a scam?
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

16. Likes 11 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, my word. You guys have probably already seen this but I just came across it.

I tell you emphatically that this is the END of those evil doers, we must Apprehend and prosecute them accordingly.

18. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    Oh, my word. You guys have probably already seen this but I just came across it.

*sigh*

scoville scammer1d.JPG

just sayin'

20. Likes 11 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The guys behind him snickering is the best part.
    I tell you emphatically that this is the END of those evil doers, we must Apprehend and prosecute them accordingly.

22. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fat City, LA View Post
    Sunil is handling the security. A fact that would really scare me if I was a TMers leader.
    Sunil is such a singular screw up, he couldnt handle a hot dog cart much less crowd control.
    The mounted police handle crowd control in this country. A few scammers with banners are hardly likely to be deemed a crowd worthy of Police intervention but anybody following Patel into this hornets' nest should stay away from pub forecourts where there is heavy drinking or broken glass.
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 08-23-2016 at 02:15 PM.

24. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Did scammer scoville claim that he paid £6,ooo a month for the offices ?

If this is the case, look at the link

Pricing and Packages : Imperial Offices Ltd

26. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ianh View Post

scoville scammer1e.JPG.....

28. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This has to be one of the most idiotic comments I've seen so far......

Terence Leung First and foremost, thank you Charles Scoville for being a man of integrity and for being rock-solid when others would run-&-hide. You will always have haters because you are doing good for the common person. The law is on our side because you have made every effort in letting people know what TM has to offer and more importantly what TM is not offering. The SEC can twist words around and try to fit TM into a specific "box" but this will soon prove to be a very bad move on their behalf because this will be a launching pad for TM to take things to the next level. I believe TM will grow to the point where corporate companies will want to advertise on TM's platform because of the value that TM members bring. This whole SEC/Paypal situation is a blessing in disguise. We're all waiting patiently for the good new Charles!
    Like · 8 · 2 hrs

30. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Can we all say:

But he IS, Roundy!

At least virtually speaking he is?

Which is kinda the same thing, right?

Anyone?

ANYONE?

Bullshit.jpg

32. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm more looking forward to seeing Scovillain dance for the judge next month

34. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Attachment 15309

36. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Phone call? ....
    that phone call was me, I told him to stop whining, borrow some money and invest it all in the MyAdvertisingPays, which is a real thing because SEC did not shut it down and he will recover all his losses plus fat profit.

38. Likes 9 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Can we all say:

That blokes a right tool, glad theyve ruined him, mind the dirty scumbag will be on to the next scam.

40. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Doesnt Jose Nonsense live in UK?
    If yes, and his earnings are even 1/2 way true, clawbacks a coming with a vengeance.
    Con artist filth would be better off going back to whatever hell hole he comes from.

Can we all say:

"the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere"

42. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Doesnt Jose Nonsense live in UK?
    If yes, and his earnings are even 1/2 way true, clawbacks a coming with a vengeance.
    Con artist filth would be better off going back to whatever hell hole he comes from.

Wales.

I'm waiting to see all these happy members get the clawback notifications, should be interesting !

44. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wales.

I'm waiting to see all these happy members get the clawback notifications, should be interesting !
    Will they, though, if they're in the UK? I think SEC will go after US top-of-ponzi assholes first, and I'm not sure they have any jurisdiction over people in UK, unless they've tipped off the UK authorities, which I'm hoping they have

46. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Will they, though, if they're in the UK? I think SEC will go after US top-of-ponzi assholes first, and I'm not sure they have any jurisdiction over people in UK, unless they've tipped off the UK authorities, which I'm hoping they have
    I really hope they can do something, it's about time they stopped all these thieving scum and it may send out a message that they are no longer safe from clawbacks.

48. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Any clawbacks will be the responsibility of the receiver.

Using local law firms, Zeek Rewards receiver, Kenneth Bell has successfully sought clawbacks from Zeek Rewards "net winners" who received more than $1000 profit, including those not in the USA

The times really are a' changin when it comes to dealing with the fallout of these multi million dollar frauds
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

50. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post