Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 249 of 446 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259299349 ... LastLast
Results 6,201 to 6,225 of 11143

Thread: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Quote Originally Posted by shipdit View Post
    Speaking of chanting - can anyone tell me if it is "WE ARE SCUM! WE ARE SCUM!" that these idiots are chanting beginning at 0:26?

SD

Sounds like "we are strong" to me.....But if they did chant "we are scum" then I congratulate Sunil on finally getting something right.....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

2. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

4. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Awesome find Judy.....I hope you and our other RS members from the UK all reported Sunil to the charity commission.....
    Would anyone be shocked AT ALL if they drank that "charity" money up after the 'Brighton Turd Convention of 2016'?
    "the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere"

6. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like "we are strong" to me.....But if they did chant "we are scum" then I congratulate Sunil on finally getting something right.....
    I think it's 'we are wrong' but I'm a little biased.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

8. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

10. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

at least he finally admits to being a terrorist.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

12. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

And, the people who recognized how TM worked were happy to continue stealing money from others...

14. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"Vital evidence to be used against the SEC"... SMH

Sunil_Patel.jpg

16. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bestbud View Post
    "Vital evidence to be used against the SEC"... SMH
    vital/ˈvʌɪt(ə)l/
    adjective

1. absolutely necessary; essential. NOPE
    2. full of energy; lively.
    3. fatal. YEP
    One wonders if Sunil and Co realize they confirm Scovilles' guilt every time they open their collective mouths

18. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome find Judy.....I hope you and our other RS members from the UK all reported Sunil to the charity commission.....
    It was Dela not me who found the picture of that collection bucket. She deserves the credit for good digging.

20. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The charity commission deals with compaints about their registered charities not people "okosh." It is Brighton and Hove Council that could take action against Sunil Patel for collecting for a non existant registered charity or one with a false number. They had the event on their web cam and woulld be the only organisation who could see if the bucket had a registered charity number printed on it. If the Council have the number and find it is a false one, they could prosecute him for obtaining funds without a licence.

What I find suspicious is the fact that it had a label with "please give generously" on the lid. Somebody had to print that label and the printer has to abide by strict laws before printing charity stickers or badges. I wonder if Sunil's printer is a fellow con artist in the TM scam.

22. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fat City, LA View Post
    Would anyone be shocked AT ALL if they drank that "charity" money up after the 'Brighton Turd Convention of 2016'?
    They probably did not get enough in the kitty for drinks all round. Ther could have been enough coppers for one or two to have a "Big Mac" with Sunil.

24. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

26. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    "Don't get Scovilled"....I really like that!

We should try to get it into daily use. For example:-

"No, I wouldn't trsut him actually....he's a bit of a scoville"

"Hey, you've scovilled me.....my change is £5 short!"

"It was only when I got back home and talked to my mates that I realised I'd been scovilled"

"Are you coming over all scoville on me?"

Etc.

28. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"My business" this, "My business" that. "The SEC hurt MY business".

How stupid are these people? They refer to TM as their business. I thought they bought a service.

30. Likes 8 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post

"It was only when I got back home and talked to my mates that I realised I'd been scovilled"

Etc.
    A ponzi is now officially called a Scoville

32. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shipdit View Post

Absolutely no comment except that I want to win the seck.

SD

(This was the video link I meant to put in last night, I came in slightly drunk and tired etc etc)

34. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post

Etc.

It's why I coined the name 'Scovillain'.

That, and the fact that I'm a 'creative genius'.

36. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Char View Post
    "My business" this, "My business" that. "The SEC hurt MY business".

How stupid are these people? They refer to TM as their business. I thought they bought a service.
    It is one of the single biggest gripes that I have with these biz floppers - they will insist on keep calling what they do a 'business' when they don't bloody well OWN ANY SORT OF BUSINESS IN THE FIRST PLACE.

If being part of a Ponzi clique that clicks on closed loop, shitty worthless advertising for other equally shitty worthless rev sharing garbage sites and similar is 'having your own business', then I must have the definition of what an ACTUAL business owner / REAL entrepreneurial type is completely ass-backwards?

Ah, nope - I just checked on Google search and apparently, I'm not as dumb as a trunk full of nodding dogs unlike some of the people in that there video.

Klondike-Kittens.jpg
    Last edited by JackTolerance; 08-29-2016 at 06:42 AM.

38. Likes 11 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The slogan of Revulsion Day appears to be "We are Scum"
    Maybe it stands for Sneaky Conscienceless Ultra Manipulators

40. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So, the SEC first proves Traffic Monsoon is a ponzi and Charles Scoville a criminal fraudster, then Facebook posts like this one become victim impact statements.

Instead of helping Scoville, posts such as this are going to increase the severity of his sentence.

42. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The more things change...

"THE NEW YORK TIMES, August 12, 1920

* Charles Ponzi jail sentence
    * Wall Street scheme
    * Stock Market

The front page has one column headlines that include: "PONZI CONFESSES RECORD PRISONS; PLEADS FOR CHANGE", "Declares He Sacrificed Himself for Employer in Montreal Forgery Conviction", "Took Italians Over Border" and more (see photos). This was the original Ponzi scheme defendant.

Other news, sports and advertisements of the day throughout. Complete in 28 pages, light browning, a little margin wear, otherwise good.

wikipedia news: By this time Ponzi was seeking another deal to get him out of the golden trap he had built for himself, but time was running out. On July 26 the Post started a series of articles that asked hard questions about the operation of Ponzi's money machine. The Post contacted Clarence Barron, the financial analyst who published the Barron's financial paper, to examine Ponzi's scheme. Barron observed that though Ponzi was offering fantastic returns on investments, Ponzi himself wasn't investing with his own company.

Barron then noted that to cover the investments made with the Securities Exchange Company, 160,000,000 postal reply coupons would have to be in circulation. However, only about 27,000 coupons were actually circulating. The United States Post Office stated that postal reply coupons were not being bought in quantity at home or abroad. The gross profit margin in percent on buying and selling each IRC was colossal, but the overhead required to handle the purchase and redemption of these items, which were of extremely low cost and were sold individually, would have exceeded the gross profit.

The stories caused a panic run on the Securities Exchange Company. Ponzi paid out $2 million in three days to a wild crowd outside his office. He canvassed the crowd, passed out coffee and donuts, and cheerfully told them they had nothing to worry about. Many changed their minds and left their money with him.

In the short term, Ponzi had hired a publicity agent, James McMasters. However, McMasters quickly became suspicious of Ponzi's endless talk of postal reply coupons, as well as the ongoing investigation against him. He went to the Post, calling Ponzi a "financial idiot." The paper offered him five thousand dollars for his story, and ran a headline on August 2 declaring Ponzi hopelessly insolvent. On August 10 federal agents raided the Securities Exchange Company and shut it down. There was no large stock of postal reply coupons. The Hanover Trust Bank was shut down as well.

The Post continued their articles, with one revealing Ponzi's jail record and publishing his (smiling) Canadian mugshots. By August 13, Ponzi was under arrest, with a Federal indictment citing 86 counts of fraud. Ponzi's supporters were outraged at the officers who arrested him. 17,000 people had invested millions, maybe tens of millions, with Ponzi. Many who were ruined were so blinded by their faith in the man or their refusal to admit their foolishness that they still regarded him as a hero."

Category: The 20th Century

Charles Ponzi arrested... Wall Street scam... - RareNewspapers.com
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

44. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

[B]So, the SEC first proves Traffic Monsoon is a ponzi and Charles Scoville a criminal fraudster, then Facebook posts like this one become victim impact statements.

Instead of helping Scoville, posts such as this are going to increase the severity of his sentence.
    Is this the same Darren Protheroe? If so...
    Watch Videos Online | Blagger (2012) Crime Comedy Feature Film Trailer | Veoh.com
    can anyone grab it @2mins09secs - 2:22 ?

46. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So, the SEC first proves Traffic Monsoon is a ponzi and Charles Scoville a criminal fraudster, then Facebook posts like this one become victim impact statements.

Darren, if by chance you happen upon this thread and read this, let me see if I have this straight. So the SEC closure of TM is the reason why your three children will not receive Christmas presents this year, right? Seriously? Not sure what the cost was for you to drive 260 miles for Revolution Day, but I am sure it would have bought quite a few presents for your children. If TM was the sole advertising you were doing for your web development business, and it has caused you so much financial harm by the closure of TM, then why didn't you provide your sales before you used TM and the sales using TM to prove your business has been harmed? This is the end of August and Christmas is 117 days away. You mean to tell everyone that your business cannot generate enough revenue between now and then to provide Christmas presents for your children because TM is your only source of advertising for your web development business? Seriously?

For if you think that TM is your business, think again. It's not. It's Charles' business and always has been. Surely you are smart enough to realize this, right? But I do have one important question to ask you: How has your web development business managed to survive before you started advertising with TM if the closure of TM has caused so much harm to your business? We are talking about your web development business, or are you talking about your perceived TM business?

You do realize that this great business called TM only provided you with 1/10 of the advertising you bought and paid for, right? So how could the shutdown of TM by the SEC caused you any more harm than you already have suffered by not receiving 90% of the advertising you paid for prior to the closure? See by showing the damage to your real business, not TM, would have been more impressive in your email, but then we both know you couldn't provide this information because your sales of your business services was non-existent from your advertising in TM.

And please, please, please get your documentary done ASAP for all to see. They need to know how easy it is for people just like them to be victimized by these Ponzi's. Oh, just so you know, your barrister will send whatever you want if you pay him his fee. Think he supports you and believes the SEC acted improperly? Ask him to sue the SEC and watch him backpedal as fast as he can and tell you why he won't do it. That is if you really have a barrister as you have claimed.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

48. Likes 11 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Personaly, I have zero sympathy for Darren "Trafficmonsoonforever" Protheroe, assuming this is him:-

TM 245 Aug 16.jpg TM 246 Aug 16.jpg

Besides, he always has MAPs to fall back on.

TM 247 Aug 16.jpg

"Did you make a killing? Do you want to make a killing?" From statements like this, I have to assume that advertising was NOT his main priority. He also describes himsels as a "serial internet marketer".

Draw your own conclusions.

50. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post