Thread: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe
    Or was the $10,000 per day a lie?
    $3.65 million a year ???

Seriously, Anita ???

C'mon now, that's nonsensical, even for a serial ponzi pimp
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

2. Likes 10 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

4. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just in case anyone is unfamiliar who we mean when we talk about ( soon to be unemployed and seriously discredited ) serial Traffic Monsoon pimps Sharon James and Anita Langley

6. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

An article appeared yesterday in the Swiss media, linking Amin Forati to a company called Swiss Space Systems:

TARA TALKS: Dr. Amin Forati (Traffic Monsoon) - Swiss Newspaper Article

8. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Aw. William is all sad.

TM 289 Sept 16.jpg

You would have a heart of stone not to laugh.

10. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Aw. William is all sad.

TM 289 Sept 16.jpg

Awww, the big,bad SEC doesn't want Ponzi/pyramid schemes to continue...! How anout Bryant and his ilk get together and have a pity party!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

12. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Awww, the big,bad SEC doesn't want Ponzi/pyramid schemes to continue...! How anout Bryant and his ilk get together and have a pity party!
    They are on 9/23. Can't wait for it to happen!
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

14. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

a sworn statement is evidence that the person making the statement believes what they are saying. If people refuse to believe it is a scam or do not realise it is a scam then they believe it is not a scam! The point i am making is assuming the 350 people are not all lying then they believe it is not a scam. Whether or not it is admissible in court I would accept that they probably believe it is not a scam. If the judge deems it inadmissible then it can't be used as evidence bearing on the sentence. But as already stated it cant have any vearing on the judgement because believeing something is not a scam does not make it not a scam. They can believe whatever they want. the point is based on the evidence of the claims made about businessess investments advertising etc. and based on what money when where and to whom and what service or product was actually there the court will come to a decision. I.e. based on the facts of who had what in what accoubnts and what service they provided for it. It is was a purely civil matter this might be dispensed with but it isnt it isinfringing on criminal territiry and as such the victims dont get to decide whether or not they are victims. That is one big difference with criminal law. When a crime has happened the victims dont get to say "oh we forgive and forget" the State HAS TO intervene and HAS TO act.

Ill stand by my assertion that if the judge allows the affidavits then they could have a bearing on the sentence. But I cant see how they have any legal bearing on anything else in this case. they may be evidence of the duplicity of the perpetrators of this fraud. But I can't see how they can do anything other than have a negitive effect for the people who are calling for them. So I assume they won't even be delivered to the court.

16. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Aw. William is all sad.

TM 289 Sept 16.jpg

Hes right though. The SEC dont want TM and their ilk to have leverage. Just like the FBI didn't want racketeers The Mafia and Crime families to have leverage over ordinary decent people.

18. Likes 8 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Jose Nunn's reminds me of someone and for a while now it's been bugging me who it is. And I've just remembered who. What's made me laugh even more is the comment he makes around 35 seconds into the video.

https://youtu.be/uHeLuPsOJJ4

I'm sorry I've tried to download it so I can upload it here but I can't find out how to, sorry.

20. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

im 90% shure mama scamville is a fake account, no elder decent woman would ask for "donations" and invent crap like a yard sale for few pennies. Probably is scamville himself using his mama photos on that account. you would be surprized how scummy is scamville.

22. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    a sworn statement is evidence that the person making the statement believes what they are saying. If people refuse to believe it is a scam or do not realise it is a scam then they believe it is not a scam! The point i am making is assuming the 350 people are not all lying then they believe it is not a scam. Whether or not it is admissible in court I would accept that they probably believe it is not a scam. If the judge deems it inadmissible then it can't be used as evidence bearing on the sentence. But as already stated it cant have any vearing on the judgement because believeing something is not a scam does not make it not a scam. They can believe whatever they want. the point is based on the evidence of the claims made about businessess investments advertising etc. and based on what money when where and to whom and what service or product was actually there the court will come to a decision. I.e. based on the facts of who had what in what accoubnts and what service they provided for it. It is was a purely civil matter this might be dispensed with but it isnt it isinfringing on criminal territiry and as such the victims dont get to decide whether or not they are victims. That is one big difference with criminal law. When a crime has happened the victims dont get to say "oh we forgive and forget" the State HAS TO intervene and HAS TO act.

Ill stand by my assertion that if the judge allows the affidavits then they could have a bearing on the sentence. But I cant see how they have any legal bearing on anything else in this case. they may be evidence of the duplicity of the perpetrators of this fraud. But I can't see how they can do anything other than have a negitive effect for the people who are calling for them. So I assume they won't even be delivered to the court.
    Victims of ponzi scams always belive is not a scam, and no document is valid in USA(exccept a passport) if is not made or legalized in USA, to legalize a document in USA would take +3mounths + oficial goverment stamps from origin countrie, its a complicated process, at least is how things works in EU wich most likely is similar to USA.

Do you think a Judge can take in consideration affidavits from pakistan,india or some other shithole those ponzi rats come from?

24. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scamville View Post
    Victims of ponzi scams always belive is not a scam,
    So what?
    and no document is valid in USA(exccept a passport) if is not made or legalized in USA,
    So the Bible isn't valid there?
    Im not great on US Law but :
    28 U.S. Code § 1746 - Unsworn declarations under penalty of per*jury
    (1) If executed without the United States: “I declare (or certify, verify, or state) under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States of America that the foregoing is true and correct. Executed on (date).

(Signature)”.
    http://uscode.house.gov/statviewer.h...e=90&page=2534
    to legalize a document in USA would take +3mounths + oficial goverment stamps from origin countrie, its a complicated process, at least is how things works in EU wich most likely is similar to USA.
    In the EU country I am in all that is required is it be witnessed by a commissioner for oaths and that a fee ( i think it is about ten Euro) is paid and it is submitted in evidence. the witnessing/attestation is just to establish that the person making the statement is identified are really being them.
    But it isnt a huge issue to me. Ill leave it for the Judge to determine.

Do you think a Judge can take in consideration affidavits from pakistan,india or some other shithole those ponzi rats come from?
    Yes I do! I think the judge could recognise it and is not prevented from so doing. I also dont think it is fair to call Asian countries shitholes.

26. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Is anyone else getting the message: "This page can’t be displayed" when trying to access the EMS forum? I have been getting it all day.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Is anyone else getting the message: "This page can’t be displayed" when trying to access the EMS forum? I have been getting it all day.
    Yes, I'm getting a "Cannot connect to the website" error message...

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Daveyw View Post
    Jose Nunn's reminds me of someone and for a while now it's been bugging me who it is. And I've just remembered who. What's made me laugh even more is the comment he makes around 35 seconds into the video.

I'm sorry I've tried to download it so I can upload it here but I can't find out how to, sorry.

32. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks yet again LRM.

34. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I also dont think it is fair to call Asian countries shitholes.
    Agreed 100%

36. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks yet again LRM.
    Hello peeps

38. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The thing is, these are CIVIL proceedings, so there won't be a "sentence"

The SEC is asking for civil money penalties, asset seizure and disgorgement of "ill gotten gains" plus interest, but has not asked for a custodial sentence.

That will come later during the criminal proceedings which are sure to follow.

So, the subpoenas will make absolutely no difference to the SEC civil case

There's simply no room to maneuver based on victims' subpoenas

40. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Little doubt in my mind there are some true victims in the Traffic Monsoon Ponzi scam. If no one believed Monsoon was real, there would have been no scam. Separating victims from pimps and the greedy but slow a bit more of a chore.

The problem with these testimonials other than calling the purchase of ads an "opportunity" is the SEC has already completed its heavy lifting. They interviewed Scoville and more importantly members of TM prior to the asset freeze or court filings. The math is there for everyone to see and no affiliate has the hard data disprove it.

40. Scoville also omits to disclose to investors that the shared profit is periodically supplemented by payments from the reserve fund at Scoville’s discretion and is, therefore, not truly revenue sharing.

43. As of May 16, 2016, Traffic Monsoon had sold 15,225,689 AdPacks. For each such AdPack, however, it must deliver 1,000 visitors, amounting to 15 billion visitors total. As of July 24, 2016, however, the Traffic Monsoon website states that the company had “delivered 1,618,996,340 visitors to our member’s [sic] websites to date.” This is only about a tenth of what would be required by Scoville’s own program.

59. Traffic Monsoon investors are participating in its program not because they are interested in its advertising services, but because they are interested in the profit sharing opportunity.

61. Traffic Monsoon reports that it has sold approximately 14 million AdPacks to about 162,000 investors. This equates to an average of 86.4 AdPacks per investor. Many investors, however, own tens of thousands of dollars’ worth of AdPacks. Hundreds of investors have deposited more than $100,000 each into the Traffic Monsoon account at PayPal.

63. After the PayPal freeze, Scoville began using the JPMorgan Chase account more extensively for investor deposits. From March through June 2016, the information from this
    account shows that the largest single investment was $200,000, which would represent 4,000 AdPacks.

64. Most investors have been allowing their funds to accumulate in their Traffic Monsoon accounts and are using these account balances to purchase additional AdPacks.

65.The majority of the traffic to Traffic Monsoon member sites now comes from inside Traffic Monsoon, meaning that members are simply clicking on other members’ ads.

https://www.sec.gov/litigation/compl.../comp23604.pdf
    Last edited by ribshaw; 09-13-2016 at 09:39 AM.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

42. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

To show a Youtube video or any video link in your post, just grab the URL of the video, then click the little video icon (hover your mouse over and it will say 'Insert Video') and then paste the video URL in there and voila

Jack's your uncle.

blah.jpg

44. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Charles' attorney clearly doesn't know what a Ponzi is either...

Charles_Scoville.jpg

46. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sharon should be fairly pissed off by the time she leaves Utah...

Sharon_James.jpg

48. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JackTolerance View Post
    To show a Youtube video or any video link in your post, just grab the URL of the video, then click the little video icon (hover your mouse over and it will say 'Insert Video') and then paste the video URL in there and voila

Jack's your uncle.

blah.jpg
    Thanks "Uncle Jack"

50. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post