Moron Moron:  0
Page 274 of 446 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274275276284324374 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,850 of 11143

Thread: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Quote Originally Posted by stacy532 View Post
    but thats it nothing is promised ..
    Yet another misleading "fact" being used as a distraction by Scoville and his posse of pimps. (That would include you, stacy)

"Guaranteed" and / or "
    promised" or not, Scoville has been paying it since day one.

None of this is about what Scoville "said" it's about what he "did"

That's why it's called "fraud" and "to defraud"

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

2. Likes 9 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It's so funny seeing Charles, Mama Scamville and various other "leaders" squirm and try and delete these direct questions.
    I've seen this question asked a few times, and nobody has attempted to answer this simple question:

Traffic Monsoon Ponzi maths

It's amazing how many just blindly follow.

Jose Nunes is now urging people to file a lawsuit against the SEC.

4. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Good catch, AffiliateGuy,

Where to Find Wealth

6. Likes 9 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It doesn't matter how much good evidence and logic you put in front of Stacy... he just keeps on paddling up the River De Nile. (As you say, he's come this far, what choice does the poor guy have?)

Remember that I recently reminded him of how last year he himself presented detailed calculation examples on the TM LLC forum - arguing that TM would have to have at least 30% income from "other than ad packs" in order not to be a Ponzi. When presented with this reminder, along with the fact that Charles told the SEC it's 0.4%, Stacy of course ignored the point completely and come out with some other distraction argument. Sad, but then what did I expect!?

Mind you, more and more now he does seem to be going down the common Ponzi pimp avenue of "<insert Revshare here> is not a Ponzi, but anyway life / banks / governments are all Ponzis so even if it was then it's no worse". LOL

8. Likes 8 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stephenjgray View Post
    Mind you, more and more now he does seem to be going down the common Ponzi pimp avenue of "<insert Revshare here> is not a Ponzi, but anyway life / banks / governments are all Ponzis so even if it was then it's no worse". LOL
    HeHe,

yeah, well, it's not like they have any new arguments.

It's all been said and done before, tested in the courts and found to be nonsense.

10. Likes 8 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

but thats it nothing is promised ..
    #meaningless

is my non guaranteed wages

Sadly once again you are wrong, once your wages have been "earned" they are in a sense guaranteed. Remember that story you told us about your days as a burger flipper and the boss that was cheating employees? The one were you sued, and had a car?

considered debt owed by the company ?

It's considered accounts payable, same as the $600,000,000 Scoville pretended to "share" with clickaroos. If it had to be borrowed to be paid, it would be considered debt.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

12. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

some of the folks here will enjoy this arrangement more than others . kinda funny Elena told me that far more folks on here deserve to be in prison than Charles ever will but im not here to judge them.. not my job..
    What total crap "stacy." What does Elena know about most people here? She may know that I am not a young person or a very accomplished techie and that I love cats. Apart from that she knows Sweet Fanny Adams.

14. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    ... I am not a young person or a very accomplished techie and that I love cats...
    That's a prison sentence , right there.

16. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It doesn't matter how much good evidence and logic you put in front of Stacy... he just keeps on paddling up the River De Nile. (As you say, he's come this far, what choice does the poor guy have?)

Remember that I recently reminded him of how last year he himself presented detailed calculation examples on the TM LLC forum - arguing that TM would have to have at least 30% income from "other than ad packs" in order not to be a Ponzi. When presented with this reminder, along with the fact that Charles told the SEC it's 0.4%, Stacy of course ignored the point completely and come out with some other distraction argument. Sad, but then what did I expect!?

Facts are stacy's kryptonite, and that's why he avoids them.

Wonder if stacy would take a job with a company that says: You're hired. I will pay you "X dollars per hour" provided that the company makes a profit. If not, you won't get paid. BUT we need you to keep on working for us because we know we will make a profit one day; and when we do we'll pay you what we owe you? Wanna bet he would turn it down?
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

18. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Yet another misleading "fact" being used as a distraction by Scoville and his posse of pimps. (That would include you, stacy)

"Guaranteed" and / or "
    promised" or not, Scoville has been paying it since day one.

None of this is about what Scoville "said" it's about what he "did"

That's why it's called "fraud" and "to defraud"

Baby steps u must take
    Are my wages guaranteed or promised in the future just because i earned them in the past. ?

Or is it like the monsoon we will only get paid if sales support it ?

Its ok for my job to be in debt by the millions to pay wages and expenses not yet earned but if the monsoon is in debt to pay a future not earned yet 5 bucks to its ad clickers is a ponzi ... Lol

Post Thanks / Like

Baby steps u must take
    Are my wages guaranteed or promised in the future just because i earned them in the past. ?

Or is it like the monsoon we will only get paid if sales support it ?

Its ok for my job to be in debt by the millions to pay wages and expenses not yet earned but if the monsoon is in debt to pay a future not earned yet 5 bucks to its ad clickers is a ponzi ... Lol
    So if your boss comes along and says the server is down or your money is stuck in the payment processor, or he was hacked, or, or, or, are you going to continue to work for him without pay for 90 days, or 180 days or whatever? And yet you'll buy all that nonsense from someone on the net that you've likely never met...fascinating!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

21. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

More inane witterings from Charles....

TM 318 Sept 16.jpg TM 319 Sept 16.jpg TM 320 Sept 16.jpg

Like the question from Jon Walsh though!

23. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I like William. He's always full of good ideas, isn't he??

TM 321 Sept 16.jpg

But look how he is describing himself.....

TM 322 Sept 16.jpg

"Former"?? Do you mean - gasp! - that you are no longer involved with TM?? How shocking!

25. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    So if your boss comes along and says the server is down or your money is stuck in the payment processor, or he was hacked, or, or, or, are you going to continue to work for him without pay for 90 days, or 180 days or whatever? And yet you'll buy all that nonsense from someone on the net that you've likely never met...fascinating!
    Ive had problems like that our payroll was delayed 3 weeks due to weather so i made damn sure i no longer get a check and now its direct deposit. Any money not coming from charles has always been due to payment processors and now the sec .

Post Thanks / Like

The 5$ everyone is so worried about has not been earned yet and is not promised .. My offline job might pay me 58k this year if sales support it .. Does my job have the money to pay me that now . ?maybe ? Does not matter cause im not owed more than what i actually earn . and i have not earned all 58k yet ..im paid only as i earn it .. Folks at the monsoon are paid as they surf .. Kinda similar ..

Post Thanks / Like

The 5$ everyone is so worried about has not been earned yet and is not promised .. My offline job might pay me 58k this year if sales support it .. Does my job have the money to pay me that now . ?maybe ? Does not matter cause im not owed more than what i actually earn . and i have not earned all 58k yet ..im paid only as i earn it .. Folks at the monsoon are paid as they surf .. Kinda similar ..
    But Stacey, where does the $5 come from?

In the Bakery model, the money to pay your salary comes from the PROFIT that the Bakery makes in its operation to sell wares to customers.

In the TM model, Charles told the SEC only 0.4% of sales was other than ad-packs, so there is NO PROFIT to pay anything. Rather a big difference. TOTALLY FLAWED MODEL.
    And you admitted this in our debate last year... your whole argument back then was that TM was not a Ponzi.

Now that Charles has made it clear in his evidence that TM is a Ponzi, you've changed your argument to "It's ok to be Ponzi". Hahahaha.

29. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Facts are stacy's kryptonite, and that's why he avoids them.

Wonder if stacy would take a job with a company that says: You're hired. I will pay you "X dollars per hour" provided that the company makes a profit. If not, you won't get paid. BUT we need you to keep on working for us because we know we will make a profit one day; and when we do we'll pay you what we owe you? Wanna bet he would turn it down?
    let's not forget he would have to first pay them.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

31. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    I like William. He's always full of good ideas, isn't he??

TM 321 Sept 16.jpg

But look how he is describing himself.....

TM 322 Sept 16.jpg

"Former"?? Do you mean - gasp! - that you are no longer involved with TM?? How shocking!
    why have none of these mental midget approached real businesses like Bed, Bath, and Beyond, Home Depot, Lowes, Walmart? it's allegedly real advertising right? lmao

33. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting isn't it how Sunil, Sharon, Shirley, Charles, stacy, William, Darren, and the other major pimps of TM constantly profess TM is not a Ponzi, but totally ignore and won't talk about how Charles only delivered 1/10 of the great, fantastic, incredible advertising the members paid for.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

35. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My offline job might pay me 58k this year if sales support it .. Does my job have the money to pay me that now . ?maybe ? Does not matter cause im not owed more than what i actually earn . and i have not earned all 58k yet ..im paid only as i earn it .. Folks at the monsoon are paid as they surf .. Kinda similar ..
    so you paid someone around $50,000 so you can collect $58,000?
    that's the ONLY way any of your ridiculous story would equal the monsoon scam dumbass.

37. Likes 8 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh no! Remember Sunil's mega video, the one that went on for 3 or 4 hours? The one that was going to be sent to the SEC?

Apparently it has a part 2 (not released yet)!

TM 323 Sept 16.jpg

Good grief. What more can he say????

EDIT: Well, actually, he can say this:-

TM 324 Sept 16.jpg

39. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Good catch, AffiliateGuy,

Where to Find Wealth

And just think, all the above did not include: All of Charles' airfare for his trips, hotel costs in Dubai for a month, food, leasing houses, buying cars, utility costs, etc. for him and his son. I would have added in his marriage license, but he was too broke to pay for it himself and a friend had to pay for it, well according to Charles that is.
    EagleOne

41. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This actually makes me feel quite sad. Because I just know it's not going to work out well for Janet.

TM 325 Sept 16.jpg

Amongst all the idiots and ponzi pimps, there are people who have been well and truly deceived.

43. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    so you paid someone around $50,000 so you can collect $58,000?
    that's the ONLY way any of your ridiculous story would equal the monsoon scam dumbass.
    Yes unfortunately ive probably paid the banks and bill collectors 51,000. So yes i do feel that is rediculous to do so.. The difference at my job is they sell only bread they dont sell everything . i wish i could spend all 51k with them but we all need other things beside bread.. At the monsoon i found it to be the only place i was getting results buying traffic so it became my go to place .. If he chooses to pay me to surf ads in exchange for me buying his services i never seen an issue with it..

Post Thanks / Like

But Stacey, where does the $5 come from?

In the Bakery model, the money to pay your salary comes from the PROFIT that the Bakery makes in its operation to sell wares to customers.

In the TM model, Charles told the SEC only 0.4% of sales was other than ad-packs, so there is NO PROFIT to pay anything. Rather a big difference. TOTALLY FLAWED MODEL.
    And you admitted this in our debate last year... your whole argument back then was that TM was not a Ponzi.

Now that Charles has made it clear in his evidence that TM is a Ponzi, you've changed your argument to "It's ok to be Ponzi". Hahahaha.
    The 5 bucks is simply a wage paid for clicking ads .. It did come from a mix of adpacks and all other services.. At first I was looking at the monsoon the same way you guys did and I was thinking to myself I sure hope that he sells enough services to pay the extra money that are owed on the ad packs or it might be a Ponzi but I was looking at it through the same sunglasses you guys wear it makes no difference which service he sells or the most of once he sells something and you receive the service that money is lost to you completely 100% gone if you want to earn any money at the monsoon you have to earn it back by clicking ads he is never going to be dumb enough to pay out more per day than what he takes in as long as you do that you always have a profit margin you're looking at it as 50 and 55 . when in reality its 50 in and it pays expenses and if other people buy services then yes u can earn money each day clicking ads in the exchange .. That extra 5 bux is a limit placed on the earning not a promise of ..