Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 275 of 446 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285325375 ... LastLast
Results 6,851 to 6,875 of 11143

Thread: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Quote Originally Posted by stacy532 View Post
    The 5 bucks is simply a wage paid for clicking ads .. It did come from a mix of adpacks and all other services.. At first I was looking at the monsoon the same way you guys did and I was thinking to myself I sure hope that he sells enough services to pay the extra money that are owed on the ad packs or it might be a Ponzi but I was looking at it through the same sunglasses you guys wear it makes no difference which service he sells or the most of once he sells something and you receive the service that money is lost to you completely 100% gone if you want to earn any money at the monsoon you have to earn it back by clicking ads he is never going to be dumb enough to pay out more per day than what he takes in as long as you do that you always have a profit margin you're looking at it as 50 and 55 . when in reality its 50 in and it pays expenses and if other people buy services then yes u can earn money each day clicking ads in the exchange .. That extra 5 bux is a limit placed on the earning not a promise of ..
    Even by Stacy standards.....this is beyond stupid.
    This rustic has had a full day of embarassing himself on RS.
    Funny is a sad way.
    "the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere"

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The 5 bucks is simply a wage paid for clicking ads .. It did come from a mix of adpacks and all other services.. At first I was looking at the monsoon the same way you guys did and I was thinking to myself I sure hope that he sells enough services to pay the extra money that are owed on the ad packs or it might be a Ponzi but I was looking at it through the same sunglasses you guys wear it makes no difference which service he sells or the most of once he sells something and you receive the service that money is lost to you completely 100% gone if you want to earn any money at the monsoon you have to earn it back by clicking ads he is never going to be dumb enough to pay out more per day than what he takes in as long as you do that you always have a profit margin you're looking at it as 50 and 55 . when in reality its 50 in and it pays expenses and if other people buy services then yes u can earn money each day clicking ads in the exchange .. That extra 5 bux is a limit placed on the earning not a promise of ..
    Ah so you think that clicking on 10 ads a day somehow earns large amounts of money for TM (even though nearly all of the ads clicked on are a) rubbish ads for other scams and b) they have no interest in them anyway as they are just doing their mandated clicks).

More to the point, we know that if there is anything earned for TM from ad clicks, then amount of money earned for TM is proportional to the number of clicks, but - correct me if I'm wrong - the number of clicks each affiliate makes is FIXED and NOT PROPORTIONAL to the number of ad-packs he holds. Hence somebody with 1000 ad packs needs to "earn" $10 x 1000 for TM in each approx. two month period, whereas somebody with 1 ad-pack needs to earn $10 x 1 in the same period. Makes no sense at all does it... especially when the average number of ad-packs each affiliate holds is quite high. This I guess is why Charles belatedly increased the number of clicks per day from 10 to 50... too little too late to try to deliver the number of clicks that the T&C actually said. Not that even that would actually deliver much money to TM.

Really you can't reinvent economics and solve world poverty by having tens of thousands of people clicking on ads for online scams and pyramid schemes.
    (anyone in online advertising will tell you that the numbers don't stack up even if they were actually clicking on genuine ads for genuine stuff !)
    If you think that TM made its $600,000,000 ad pack liability by people clicking their 10 ads a day then it's back to the original question: "Who ties your shoes in the morning?"

4. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

And also Stacy - where in the figures Charles gave the SEC does it document all this money that the clicks are earning ????

The only figure he gave them for any money coming into TM was the $ 3 million odd that makes up the 0.4%

He obviously forgot to tell them about the $ HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS that the closed loop ad-clicking was generating.

6. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stephenjgray
    Ah so you think that clicking on 10 ads a day somehow earns large amounts of money for TM (even though nearly all of the ads clicked on are a) rubbish ads for other scams and b) they have no interest in them anyway as they are just doing their mandated clicks).
    Not forgetting Charlies' very public announcement that if members had no business of their own to advertise, they could download and use Traffic Monsoon banners.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

8. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Baby steps u must take
    Are my wages guaranteed or promised in the future just because i earned them in the past. ?

Or is it like the monsoon we will only get paid if sales support it ?

Its ok for my job to be in debt by the millions to pay wages and expenses not yet earned but if the monsoon is in debt to pay a future not earned yet 5 bucks to its ad clickers is a ponzi ... Lol
    I'm confused.....
    If members only get paid when "the sales support it" then how come members got paid when the sales in monsoon clearly could NOT support it??....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

10. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Baby steps u must take
    Are my wages guaranteed or promised in the future just because i earned them in the past. ?

Its ok for my job to be in debt by the millions to pay wages and expenses not yet earned but if the monsoon is in debt to pay a future not earned yet 5 bucks to its ad clickers is a ponzi ... Lol
    What your employer does or doesn't do makes no difference.

Charlie Scoville and Traffic Monsoon are accused of committing fraud, not Mrs Bairds bakery.

Hypothetical events involving other parties are irrelevant.

12. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Baby steps u must take

Be sure to tell Charles to use this in his defense at his hearing on 11/1. He'll have the US Attorneys quaking in their shoes with this revelation.

I don't know why Charles went to all the trouble of hiring a SEC attorney since he has you and William providing him all the ammo he needs for his defense to win.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

14. Likes 8 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

16. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere"

18. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Nunes is spinning his wheels...

Jose_Nunes.jpg

20. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

22. Likes 8 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fat City, LA View Post
    Yes, excellent post. I've just pasted it into the TM Refund Support Group forum. (Charles is still going there pretending to be Shirley...)

Well said Mohammad.

24. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

At first I was looking at the monsoon the same way you guys did and I was thinking to myself I sure hope that he sells enough services to pay the extra money that are owed on the ad packs or it might be a Ponzi
    He didn't and it is. But by all means keep fetching your mop, maybe Shirley will send you a tin of cookies.

stacy driving to work.jpg

The difference at my job is they sell only bread they dont sell everything .
    At your job do employees strut around calling themselves Yeast CEOs or Dough Entrepreneurs? Does your job have more employees than customers as was the case with Monsoon?

he is never going to be dumb enough to pay out more per day than what he takes in
    Would you finally like to explain how Monsoon got to 15,000,000 ad packs and shared $600M with only $207M in revenue, or should we wait for your undumb friend to splain it?

dear scott and allison my members are screwed.JPG
    Last edited by ribshaw; 09-28-2016 at 08:44 PM.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

26. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This may be an opportune moment to remind readers why it is that the pro Traffic Monsoon strawman arguments advanced by stacy and his fellow ponzi pimps won't even be considered by the court.

IOW, the court doesn't want to hear hypotheticals, false analogies and "what if" arguments, it wants to deal in facts as in: what actually happened

28. Likes 8 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Baby steps u must take

guy are you serious? did u ever had a real job? unlike TM scam a real job comes with a real contract wich is a guarantee you will get payd for the duration of the contract, dosent matter if ur boss have or not money, a contract is a contract, thats why you have social services that protects the workers and where a bankroopt company employers are payd by the goverment and the owner put in prison till pay the full debt.

You guy are beyond retarded living in a fantasy world or 3rd shithole of a countrie where scamming is a normal thing, you should exit ur mama basement and take a look at the real world and even try to get a job, beliveme having a job is more satisfying than stealing money and scamming ppl.
    Last edited by Scamville; 09-29-2016 at 01:54 AM.

30. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scamville View Post
    guy are you serious?
    stacy may well be serious, although I sincerely doubt it.

The main problem, however, is that none of what he says is relevant to the case against Scoville or Traffic Monsoon.

Who cares what a bakery in Texas does ???

To say that Traffic Monsoon is "like"
    Mrs Baird's Bakery in any way, shape or form is completely misleading and disrespectful of the honest, hardworking bakery owners and staff.

32. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

saying that someone will fight to the death win or lose just shows their persistence not one bit does that show that he thinks that tm will lose .. he simply does not care he is going to fight regardless. you know like you fought to prove how Charles could not in a million years ever have the credentials to obtain a Dubai residency visa . and how good it was going to get when you proved us all wrong and how much of a liar Charles was ... man those were the days weren't they ? so with all these failed attempts you became my hero as you don't know when to quit ..that's very admirable.. lol
    Ask Charles why he gave two different excuses as to why he 'had' to move the funds to his personal account. there's one lie he can't escape

34. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by surfer View Post
    Hah...beat you by 46 seconds. I made it through 76 seconds.

Really, really stupid to lead off with the guy who had his YouTube videos captured by "haters".

If he read the terms so closely, why do we have documentation of him promoting Traffic Monsoon as an investment? ROFLMAO

I made it roughly 16 seconds in before the urge to saw my own head off became too great.

Do I win anything?

36. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    This actually makes me feel quite sad. Because I just know it's not going to work out well for Janet.

Attachment 16047

Amongst all the idiots and ponzi pimps, there are people who have been well and truly deceived.

....and then there's Gerald Robert Ballantyne, the single most persistent traveller down the road that is NOT the path of least resistance when it comes to being royally mugged off by one Ponzi biz op after another after another.

Every time I see any kind of screen cap with that guy in it, a sliver of a part of me hopes that maybe, just MAYBE he might actually realise what a gigantic fool of intergalactic proportions he's been for all of these years, pumping every last penny into these scams (and I should know, I was personally in at least 3 of the main ones that he was a member of as well) and will one day come to the realization that a few of us ex-lemmings like myself did - "Oh ****. I cannot believe it's taken me this long to realize how ALL of these damn biz ops and MLM money traps are just outright, irrefutably obvious SCAMS".

Maybe one day, eh G?

Gerald Ballantyne

38. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bestbud View Post
    nunes is spinning his wheels...

Jose_Nunes.jpg
    oooooohhhhhhhhh!!!

30-l_15dc2fe0-9205-11e1-b75f-fdf9bc200004.jpg

40. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

How can he afford these lawyers if he is indeed penniless? I'm pretty sure they don't take clients on "spec", and probably bill out at about $500 an hour.

42. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JackTolerance View Post
    The SEC must be quaking in its boots that Jose Numbnuts is filing a suit...NOT!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

44. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Facts are stacy's kryptonite, and that's why he avoids them.

Wonder if stacy would take a job with a company that says: You're hired. I will pay you "X dollars per hour" provided that the company makes a profit. If not, you won't get paid. BUT we need you to keep on working for us because we know we will make a profit one day; and when we do we'll pay you what we owe you? Wanna bet he would turn it down?
    You forgot to mention that Stacy would need to pay $50 (or more if he wants a bigger salary) for such a privilege to get that job where his future salary is not guranteed.

46. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Baby steps u must take

So you were hoping that Charles one day magicaly turns .04% of "real" sales to at least 51% ?
    And meanwhile will pay you with your own money and money of others in line for the great future ?

You perfectly know ( in Charles own words) that "sales" did not support anything he paid back , money were recycled back to the suckers, generating only future debt (at some point he would say Game Over - no sales, nothing to share, but in the real world we call it Ponzi colapse )
    Last edited by NikSam; 09-29-2016 at 11:41 AM.

48. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    I like William. He's always full of good ideas, isn't he??

Attachment 16043
    In his dreamland he better bet on Trump, who promised to "deregulate businesses" and pretty much got himself affiliated with fraud on multiple occasions.

50. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post