Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 278 of 446 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280288328378 ... LastLast
Results 6,926 to 6,950 of 11143

Thread: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    he knows exactly how it works and is why he's here making ridiculous excuses for it.
    I'm not so sure that Stacy (and indeed Charles) do get how it works.

I mean, if Stacy knows how it works, and he must know that we all know how it works too, and he must know that he's got a snowball in hell's chance of convincing any of us otherwise, then why would he spend so much of his time on here making ridiculous excuses for it ???

2. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Unlike stacy532 and a rapidly diminishing number of desperadoes, the members of Adrian Hibberts' Traffic Monsoon Team group on Facebook have faced reality and moved on:

By the way, guess which former high profile Traffic Monsoon ponzi promoter and pimp has removed all traces of his involvement with said group.

You're right, Adrian Hibbert himself.

Signs, signs, everywhere signs
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

4. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stephenjgray View Post

I mean, if Stacy knows how it works, and he must know that we all know how it works too, and he must know that he's got a snowball in hell's chance of convincing any of us otherwise, then why would he spend so much of his time on here making ridiculous excuses for it ???
    so he can lie and claim 'victim' when criminal charges start.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

6. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oo-er, Jose is getting quite shirty with his critics....

TM 326 Oct 16.jpg TM 327 Oct 16.jpg

Unfortunately for him, Muhammed Maf Rahman has chosen to answer.... (next post as it's quite long)

8. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Muhammad Maf Rahman's answer to the above is here - this guy is brilliant!

MR1 Oct 16.jpg MR2 Oct 16.jpg MR3 Oct 16.jpg MR 4 Oct 16.jpg MR5 Oct 16.jpg MR6 Oct 16.jpg

Jose hasn't answered this comment.

10. Likes 10 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Charles is opening his gob again.....

TM 328 Oct 16.jpg

Yes, Charles.....and I bet 95% of the members had nothing to advertise, and didn't join for the adverts either!

12. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ref: Muhammad's response...

Love it... the guy is a legend !!

14. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Charles is opening his gob again.....

TM 328 Oct 16.jpg

Yes, Charles.....and I bet 95% of the members had nothing to advertise, and didn't join for the adverts either!
    indeed, what's so hard to understand? people pay in money, get that money back and then some for bringing in new marks that allow for that to happen = ponzi.

16. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

And, if by some strange chance stacy DID convince some or all of us his fatuous arguments had some merit, what then ??

Traffic Monsoon is under the control of a receiver, it and Scovilles' assets are being progressively seized and managed by the receiver and all that stands between Scoville and a gaol sentence is time.

Not much of a "victory" to be had.

18. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Muhammad Maf Rahman's answer to the above is here - this guy is brilliant!

MR1 Oct 16.jpg MR2 Oct 16.jpg MR3 Oct 16.jpg MR 4 Oct 16.jpg MR5 Oct 16.jpg MR6 Oct 16.jpg

Jose hasn't answered this comment.
    And neither will stacy, well at least not without trying to compare his wages at the bakery with clicking ads, the price of bread and TM advertising while not addressing what Muhammad has brilliantly pointed out. stacy is smarter than Muhammad and all the rest of us haters and cyber-bullies.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

20. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This one is from a police officer??
    Ladies and gents I joined traffic monsoon on the 3oth August 2015, however for three months prIor to joining I had looked at the company very carefully probing questions and looking for answers . I was cautious because this was a whole new territory for me in the online world of business and rev shares .

Working for the Police force I used my due diligence and joined with one add pack, and
    Introducing the business the others building a big team . What a fantastic business .!!!
    TM has been a blessing in my life because
    It has given me a great opportunity to improve
    My lifestyle and help others in the process .

When the pay pal situation hit us and it hit us hard, in Feb 2016 we got up of our feet and we stood tall shoulder to shoulder, and we started again . PayPal said we were growing to quick and to fast ???? Then we were knocked to the ground by the SEC who we're waiting silently In the back ground, as soon as pay pal released the funds . These greedy individuals Part of a (organisation just out to lie about us ) using false accusations as a reason to suspend the business pending a investigation, So they can take our money .
    They said they were protecting us so they froze all of the Charles assets and took the website down .
    Sec how are you protecting us ???? .
    You are causing so much damage to what is a great and reputable company who stood at no 1 on the traffic exchange and once went down to the 800,s in the Alexa ranking !!
    That is the power of the business a honest business headed by a great and honourable man , Charles Scoville. Who only main aim was to provide a honest income for people across the globe . Charles I salute you !! .

When I looked at TM before I joined I did my own research .

1. TM is no form of investment company
    2. TM was not a Ponzi scheme.
    3. It is not a money doubler
    4. It is not a pyramid .

When I did my presentations with the great Sharon James, at the beginning of our slides it clearly stipulates these points .

Also The following is what I sent out to prospects In December 2015 .

HOW TO *CORRECTLY* EXPLAIN TRAFFIC MONSOON THE COMPANY AND HOW ITS SERVICES WORK
    (*explained by the Traffic Monsoon CEO himself Charles Scoville)

Basically, people can click through the traffic exchange to earn free advertising credits. People can click on cash links to earn money, and refer others to click on cash links and earn referral cash from each referral click as long as the sponsor has clicked a minimum of 10 ads in the traffic exchange to qualify for referral cash link click earnings.

There is no purchase requirement for earning from referral cash links clicks, and no purchase & no click requirement for earning referral purchase commissions. Anyone can surf and never purchase anything and still receive unlimited advertising credits for clicking through the traffic exchange.

If people don’t want to surf to earn credits, they can spend money to receive ad services. The revenue from the purchases gets shared with people who have purchased adpacks and qualify through clicking ads to share in revenues. An adpack gives visitors credits through the traffic exchange, banner click credits, and a sharing position.

Sharing positions will receive a max of $55.00. There is NO SET AMOUNT these positions receive in a day, and NO GUARANTEE the positions would ever reach their max. It’s completely related to sales of services, and only revenue which has come from advertising sales get shared with those who have qualified. There are multiple services being offered which provide the buyer an ad service, and the revenues from each of these purchases are shared and a portion of each purchase goes into reserve as well.

BENEFITS:

✔ Get Visitors To Your Website.

Advertising your website can increase visitors. If you are a blogger it can increase the number of readers you have. If you are selling a product or service online it can increase the number of potential customers you have.

✔ Earn an income by telling others about the services.

✔ Earn an income by telling people to sign-up for free and click on cash links.

✔ With AdPacks you receive sharing positions. You can qualify to share in site revenues through clicking a minimum of 10 ads per day in the traffic exchange.

You can surf an unlimited number of sites and receive an unlimited number of ad credits to be assigned to your ad campaigns.

IMPORTANT:

If you are telling people to “put in” $50 and get out “$55” in ANY time frame — THIS IS ABSOLUTELY WRONG. It’s not how it works. No one is “putting in” money or “depositing” money. The services we offer are for SALE if people PURCHASE the services.

Please DO NOT position Traffic Monsoon as any sort of investment, because that is NOT what Traffic Monsoon offers. Traffic Monsoon ONLY offers ad services, and since the VALUE of our advertising is membership driven, the revenues from the ad purchases are shared with the members.

####

When you qualify for sharing, there is NO GUARANTEED AMOUNT you will receive in a day, and NO GUARANTEE (implied or otherwise) that your positions will receive a max of $55. In fact, our ad plans page specifically informs the buyer, “Reaching this maximum is not guaranteed, or affixed to any time frame. It’s completely reliant upon sales of services, and you being qualified.” PLEASE READ AND EDUCATE YOURSELF AS WELL AS OTHERS.

We will win the case why because we are a honest business that has fantastic products
    Offering a amazing service .
    Our T & C have always explained what we are
    Yet we find ourselves in this situation by a
    Evil organisation set out to look towards the greed of money .

When we win and win we shall !!
    We will have the best party ever and continue to help change lives in many many countries of the world .

Long Live TM !!!!!!!!

God bless you all &
    Remain strong!!!

Our day of reckoning is coming !!

Kris Vohra

22. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bestbud View Post
    Attachment 13284

A Ponzi scheme that launched about a year and a half ago still has a "Reserve Fund"?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh, my aching stomach....
    Reserve fund or not ?

Let's be logical.
    Was that fund somehow segregated or kept together with where daily revenues from sale of adpacks accumulated ? - No, we know it was not.
    Was that fund somehow accounted on books ? - No, it was not. Charles never kept books, might have been some possible tag on a sum in the website's database.

Does the explanation that daily profits were paid from adpacks sold on that day and backed by that fund makes any difference? - No, it does not. It still the same one pool (source) of the money even if it was segregated.

An example: you take a stack of cash bills and split it around 2 or more pockets.
    If someone asks you "how much cash is on you ?", would you ask him "In which pocket?" ?
    If at cash register cashier asks you to pay for milk, would you ask him from which pocket you should pay ?

So, any reference to "daily sales revenues" and "reserve fund" is pointless and irrelevant. Charly thinks it gives him a credit of some kind of smart businessmen.
    In reality, it makes him and those who believe in it a moron.

And.. Charly, stop already going about it, it is not even needed to be proven in court, you have way serious things to argue with SEC (as sources of money) and not in which pockets you put them when you got it.
    All the profits you paid was only upto you. Was it "daily revenues", "reserve fund" , variable , fixed or none, nobody cares from which of your pocket you pulled the cash.
    Last edited by NikSam; 10-01-2016 at 01:47 PM.

24. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Not So Lucky View Post
    This one is from a police officer??
    nnnnnnno. if he is, he's more incompetent than our resident monsoon troll

26. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Vohra
    Working for the Police force I used my due diligence and joined with one add pack, and
    Introducing the business the others building a big team .
    One ad pack and the ability to get the money back is hardly due diligence. Many long and short cons pay at first, which is part of the reason they're called confidence games. Building a team is a HUGE red flag that something is wrong. TM wasn't a car dealership or insurance agency, hell it wasn't even an ad agency. Why on earth would a "team" be needed?

"Working for the police force", I'm surprised he never stumbled across this street hustle while fetching donuts for the real cops.

Sharing positions will receive a max of $55.00. There is NO SET AMOUNT these positions receive in a day, and NO GUARANTEE the positions would ever reach their max. It’s completely related to sales of services, and only revenue which has come from advertising sales get shared with those who have qualified. There are multiple services being offered which provide the buyer an ad service, and the revenues from each of these purchases are shared and a portion of each purchase goes into reserve as well.

When you qualify for sharing, there is NO GUARANTEED AMOUNT you will receive in a day, and NO GUARANTEE (implied or otherwise) that your positions will receive a max of $55. In fact, our ad plans page specifically informs the buyer, “Reaching this maximum is not guaranteed, or affixed to any time frame. It’s completely reliant upon sales of services, and you being qualified.” PLEASE READ AND EDUCATE YOURSELF AS WELL AS OTHERS.
    Ridiculous considering...

Then we were knocked to the ground by the SEC who we're waiting silently In the back ground, as soon as pay pal released the funds . These greedy individuals Part of a (organisation just out to lie about us ) using false accusations as a reason to suspend the business pending a investigation, So they can take our money .
    I want my money.jpg

Our day of reckoning is coming !!
    Would that be the day when people thinking they are owed $400,000,000 line up and realize there's only $25,000,000 to share?

Monsoon implosion.jpg
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

28. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This rustic is a sad case. Lives out of his car and a tent and plays the ponzis.

https://www.facebook.com/MICHAELBANK...79?pnref=story
    "the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere"

30. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fat City, LA View Post
    This rustic is a sad case. Lives out of his car and a tent and plays the ponzis.

https://www.facebook.com/MICHAELBANK...79?pnref=story
    And, here's his A.K.A....

Michael_Banks.jpg

32. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Michael_Banks.jpg
    Must be a matched set then... his physical sickness and his mental illness!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

34. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

seems he should get permission from his mom before he posts on a computer.

36. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Michael_Banks.jpg
    WOW. Happy Days is a total ponzi crackpot from way back. I had no idea it was the same nitwit.
    "the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere"

38. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    That's completely up to you.

It makes no difference, anyway.

Traffic Monsoon has been stopped in its' tracks, the assets are in the process of being confiscated and Charlie is looking down the barrel of an extended stay in a Federal prison.

Everything else is dross.
    I love google.....

dross
    noun
    something regarded as worthless; rubbish.
    "there are bargains if you have the patience to sift through the dross"
    synonyms: rubbish, junk, debris, chaff, draff, detritus, flotsam and jetsam; More
    foreign matter, dregs, or mineral waste, in particular scum formed on the surface of molten metal.
    "alchemists tried to create gold from dross"
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

40. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Stacy is a great player who knows exactly how the game works.....He did what Elena/finix can only dream of doing....He got close enough to the admin to be given priority treatment when funds run low.....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

42. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Stacy is a great player who knows exactly how the game works.....He did what Elena/finix can only dream of doing....He got close enough to the admin to be given priority treatment when funds run low.....
    If Stacy (and Charles) really do know exactly how this Ponzi works, then they are impressively good at acting consistently stupid for very long periods of time...
    I say this as an open statement - ie I am quite happy to accept that may well be the truth of the matter... ie that they are bl00dy cunning and good actors!

(if that is the case though, then in Charles case it seems a bit strange some of the things he said to the SEC which just go to incriminate himself and the Ponzi he created)

Intriguing!

44. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

(if that is the case though, then in Charles case it seems a bit strange some of the things he said to the SEC which just go to incriminate himself and the Ponzi he created) Intriguing!
    That is one of the more mystifying parts of this whole affair.

Is Scoville so completely naive he didn't realize he was being cleverly lead into incriminating himself or is he so used to having his every story and excuse being accepted, he totally lost sight of the fact the SEC would fully investigate every statement before accepting it to be "fact" ??

46. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Is "Stacy" Stacy Williams, from Lubbock, Texas?

Because if so, he has attempted to take on the arguments advanced by the brilliant Mohammad Maf Rahman over on the Tm Updates FB page run by Jose Nunes. I'll give you only a short snippet, because I don't want to give him the oxygen of publicity, but here we go.....

TM 329 Oct 16.jpg

48. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Unable to combat the arguments being advanced, Jose is now retaliating by posting "It's a revenue share!" to almost everything. And he refutes Muhammad's postings by saying they are too long!

Unforntunately, he comes unstuck even in this....

Tm 330 Oct 16.jpg

Muhammad Maf Rahman = top bloke!

50. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post