Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 279 of 446 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280281289329379 ... LastLast
Results 6,951 to 6,975 of 11143

Thread: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Quote Originally Posted by stephenjgray View Post
    (if that is the case though, then in Charles case it seems a bit strange some of the things he said to the SEC which just go to incriminate himself and the Ponzi he created)

Intriguing!
    By Utah being the US capital of fraud, there is surprising amount of scamers who with a straight face think they've done nothing wrong. State authorities are always blind to most fraud being run from there, good thing the Feds acted in this case.

2. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What? 95% of members did not purchase.... Another one of Charles posts......
    What's so hard to understand? You refer customers to buy service you earn commissions. You buy adpacks you can earn commissions by clicking ads, which thus helps the company deliver the service. As sales of services occur money from the sale of service is paid out in commissions. No limit in commissions for working hard to gain customers. $55 limit in commissions for clicking and delivering service. This is not an investment, not a ponzi. It's not hard to understand this. It doesn't matter which service is purchased. Commissions are paid just the same from the service that's sold.

People who never made a purchase could click and earn, and refer and earn from referral clicks.

People who never made a purchase could also earn advertising credits and get traffic to their websites.

95% of the memberbase never made a purchase.

4. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Is "Stacy" Stacy Williams, from Lubbock, Texas?
    The one and only
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

6. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Charles is opening his gob again.....

Attachment 16100

Yes, Charles.....and I bet 95% of the members had nothing to advertise, and didn't join for the adverts either!
    Of course it had nothing to do with advertising!

Here is one of the recruitment videos shot in June 2015, with Immy and Charles presenting:

http://youtu.be/J-SWqb7sLb8

It was all about how to make money with TM

8. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateGuy View Post
    Of course it had nothing to do with advertising!

Here is one of the recruitment videos shot in June 2015, with Immy and Charles presenting:

http://youtu.be/J-SWqb7sLb8

It was all about how to make money with TM

10. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Not sure if it was posted here, but I found this informative scamers-biased bio on Charles.
    Of course full of excuses why he had to run away with every scheme he launched :) But still informative of his scamer's carrier.

Charles Scoville | AdHitProfits & PTC | The True Story of AdHitProfits & PTC

12. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Not So Lucky View Post
    What? 95% of members did not purchase.... Another one of Charles posts......
    Another one of those we want it both ways scenarios.

It was often trotted out during recruiting TM had 3,000,000 members attempting to make the scheme appear much more robust than it. Turns out they were just sign ups, many probably only logging in once. Have any free members been complaining about the SEC? Suddenly they can't earn their $.06 per month and are devastated at the loss of one click to their free membership link with Recyclix?

162,000 of whatever total made purchases and that was enough for the Ponzi portion of Scoville's latest endeavor.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

14. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    Not sure if it was posted here, but I found this informative scamers-biased bio on Charles.
    Of course full of excuses why he had to run away with every scheme he launched :) But still informative of his scamer's carrier.

Charles Scoville | AdHitProfits & PTC | The True Story of AdHitProfits & PTC
    following a very interesting trail for the owner of that one. My first suspicions is it's scoville under pseudonym david ganty.

scoville scammer1o.JPG

scoville scammer1p.JPG
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

16. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

No wonder Sunil 'Slum Landlord Nostrils' Patel has rushed back to working in his 'property business' with the liabilities he has!

Even his modest 3 bed semi residence was £665,000.00, I wonder how much property-multi-millionaire owes the banks?

sunil patel steve lawson ponzi traffic monsoon ponzi scam mortgage.jpg

sunil patel steve lawson ponzi traffic monsoon ponzi scam mortgage 3 bed semi.jpg

At least he could always rent it out.

Property history - 102 Brockenhurst Avenue, Worcester Park KT4 7RF - Marketed for rent on 13th Mar 2014 - Zoopla
    I have the misfortune of knowing ponzi pimp Steve (Steven) Grant Lawson personally. Contact him on +44 743 202 8088 or +44 754 061 6536 or email: stevelawsonmarketing@gmail.com 56 Hendre Park, Llanelli, Carmarthenshire SA148UP

18. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Why would a nobody need to register - much less a year prior - these names specifically and just to post fluff pieces? and seeing as his, middle name is 'david'.........

Attachment 16117

There is absolutely no presence on the net for 'mojaveholdings.net' domain used in one of the contact infos I saw.

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

registrant address is insurance agent:

Attachment 16118

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Another one of those we want it both ways scenarios.

It was often trotted out during recruiting TM had 3,000,000 members attempting to make the scheme appear much more robust than it. Turns out they were just sign ups, many probably only logging in once. Have any free members been complaining about the SEC? Suddenly they can't earn their $.06 per month and are devastated at the loss of one click to their free membership link with Recyclix?

162,000 of whatever total made purchases and that was enough for the Ponzi portion of Scoville's latest endeavor.
    problem is, how does he know. he says he didn't keep any records.

24. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

don't know what happened to my attachments. they were showing when I posted them initially.

26. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

If you can send me the attachments, I will get them up for you.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

28. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. I can't get them off the computer in a pm. I'll just throw them on photobucket.

30. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Why would a nobody need to register - much less a year prior - these names specifically and just to post fluff pieces? and seeing as his, middle name is 'david'.........

There is absolutely no presence on the net for 'mojaveholdings.net' domain used in one of the contact infos I saw.

32. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    registrant address is insurance agent:

34. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Our friend Jose is clearly fed up of "haterz" arguing with him. And winning the argument, I bet.

So, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, you hear me?? No more criticism!

TM 331 Oct 16.jpg

So, Jose, how well is the fundraising going over at "Traffic Monsoon Guru"? I mean, you must have loads of grateful members who have made gazillions through TM, yes?

TM 332 Oct 16.jpg

Oh, that well, eh? The ungrateful ba*tards, after all Our Chazza has done as well!

36. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Is "Stacy" Stacy Williams, from Lubbock, Texas?

Because if so, he has attempted to take on the arguments advanced by the brilliant Mohammad Maf Rahman over on the Tm Updates FB page run by Jose Nunes. I'll give you only a short snippet, because I don't want to give him the oxygen of publicity, but here we go.....

I see you found the village idiot....LOL
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

38. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

From one of the tm groups, clutching at straws I think........SEC OVERREACHED ITS AUTHORITY IN LAWSUIT
    (ITS MEAN THEY ARE TOTALLY WRONG AND TRYING TO WIN THE CASE BY ILLEGAL WAY AND THIS IS THE SIGN OF TM'S VICTORY)
    An attorney for Traffic Monsoon and owner Charles David Scoville has filed motions in federal court arguing that the Securities and Exchange Commission overreached its authority in a lawsuit that accuses Scoville of violating U.S. investment laws. The motions also seek to reverse an order freezing funds and appointing a receiver to take over the company.

In addition, Attorney Loren Washburn is opposing a request for a preliminary injunction.

Washburn argues in new court filings that U.S. laws governing investments don't apply since 90 percent of Traffic Monsoon customers live outside the United States and Scoville runs the company from London. At most, transactions with only 10 percent of Traffic Monsoon's customers could fall under U.S. laws, he wrote.

"Our argument is that in 2010 the U.S. Supreme Court said Congress didn't give the SEC authority to be the world's policeman," Washburn said.

He also wrote in court filings that Traffic Monsoon is not a Ponzi scheme but a legitimate seller of online advertising. Customers buy the company's AdPacks for $50 each and also can receive commissions for clicking on the webpages where others' ads are located.

The company was examined by the Utah Division of Securities, which concluded Scoville was not selling securities, the motions say.

Traffic Monsoon's "Banner AdPacks" entitle purchasers to receive 20 clicks to their banner ad and 1,000 visitors to their websites. They also can participate in a revenue sharing program and earn returns by clicking on the ads of other people.

Neither of those activities amounts to buying an investment in Traffic Monsoon, Washburn argues.

He also says the company "lacks any of the defining characteristics of a Ponzi scheme," including that the company made no promises about guaranteed returns.

U.S. District Judge Jill Parrish has scheduled a Nov. 1 hearing to listen to oral arguments on pending motions.

40. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    I see you found the village idiot....LOL
    Poor sillystacy still can't grasp the concept that it's not the similarities between a real business and a ponzi that'll get ya, it's the differences

There are many similarities between a Volkswagen and a Porsche, but a VW isn't and never will be a Porsche.

42. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

time waster.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Washburn said
    Washburn argues in new court filings that U.S. laws governing investments don't apply since 90 percent of Traffic Monsoon customers live outside the United States and Scoville runs the company from London.
    teamwork.JPG

Cooperative Arrangements with Foreign Regulators

Cooperative Arrangements Fact Sheet
    1. Enforcement Cooperation:

United Kingdom (September 23, 1986, September 25, 1991)

https://www.sec.gov/about/offices/oi....shtml#enforce

"Our argument is that in 2010 the U.S. Supreme Court said Congress didn't give the SEC authority to be the world's policeman," Washburn said.
    quotes.JPG

Use of Compulsory Powers

Section 21(a)(2) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, authorizes the SEC to conduct investigations on behalf of foreign securities authorities (as defined by the Exchange Act) and compel the production of documents and testimony from any person and entity, irrespective of whether that person or entity is regulated by the SEC. Section 21(a)(2) https://www.sec.gov/about/offices/oi...ssborder.shtml

He also says the company "lacks any of the defining characteristics of a Ponzi scheme," including that the company made no promises about guaranteed returns.
    propaganda.JPG

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_lie

"All this was inspired by the principle—which is quite true within itself—that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods. It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying."
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

44. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Poor sillystacy still can't grasp the concept that it's not the similarities between a real business and a ponzi that'll get ya, it's the differences

There are many similarities between a Volkswagen and a Porsche, but a VW isn't and never will be a Porsche.
    hehe! (But I thought the popular theory was that he DOES get all this stuff, and is just playing dumb ??)

46. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stephenjgray View Post
    hehe! (But I thought the popular theory was that he DOES get all this stuff, and is just playing dumb ??)
    I don't want to run the risk of being accused of being "judgemental" by sillystacy, so I'll just go with what I see.

(Nah, I really couldn't give a damn about sillystacys' accusations, but it's fun pretending he's still relevant)

48. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Definitely praying for justice, no mercy...

Shirley_Scoville.jpg

50. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post