Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 284 of 446 FirstFirst ... 184234274282283284285286294334384 ... LastLast
Results 7,076 to 7,100 of 11143

Thread: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

It seems William G Bryants' hope of testifying may happen after all, just not in the way he hoped:

BEHINDMLM is reporting:

You can read the original article here on BEHINDMLM.com
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

2. Likes 8 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bestbud View Post
    "In addition to the periodic pro-Ponzi rants Scoville has been publishing on Facebook, a few weeks ago Scoville filed an opposition to the SEC’s requested preliminary injunction.

The SEC have filed their reply, claiming Scoville’s arguments are “without merit” and “legally meaningless”.

SEC: Scoville's arguments are "without merit" & "legally meaningless"
    Will Ma Dukes Scamville ask 4 her attorney $ back?

Not the attorneys fault. Its tough to make chicken salad out of chicken sh---t.
    "the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere"

4. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This keeps getting better and better:
    "SEC: Traffic Monsoon does not have sufficient funds to repay investors"
    BUT SCAMey Williams said they did....
    SEC: Traffic Monsoon does not have sufficient funds to repay investors
    "the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere"

6. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

GO THE SEC... LOVING YOUR WORK:

EXCERPT FROM SEC RESPONSE TO SCOVILLE'S MOTION:
    Lastly, the $50 AdPack, with its profit-sharing component that paid investors a 10% return after 55 days, was a security under SEC v. W.J. Howey, 328 U.S. 293, 298-99 (1946). It involved (1) an investment of money, (2) in a common enterprise, (3) with a profit derived from the efforts of others. Neither Scoville’s attempt to embed $11 worth of imaginary "advertising services" within the $50 investment, nor his requirement that investors click on other banner ads for 4 minutes per day irrespective of the number of AdPacks purchased, changed the nature of what he was selling – the opportunity to receive a return, based on the initial investment of money, that was to be drawn from the sales of Traffic Monsoon’s products. Scoville’s comparison of AdPacks to breakfast cereal or Happy Meals, while perhaps clever, is nevertheless legally meaningless. Because investors were investing money into Traffic Monsoon with the expectation of earning a return, Scoville was selling securities. And because the returns were financed exclusively through the sale of additional securities (i.e. AdPacks), his operation constituted an unlawful Ponzi scheme, which also establishes his scienter.

(and oh look LittleRoundMan ... the SEC has mentioned Ponzi !)

Stacy Williams ... going to tell us exactly how/why the SEC has got it wrong this time? Or are they just being deliberately corrupt again...?

8. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fat City, LA View Post
    Just like on Stacy's work at the bākrēē...

According to Traffic Monsoon’s own records, Traffic Monsoon’s U.S.-based investors are owed approximately $56 million.

deep ****.JPG

Thus far the Receiver has marshaled $49.5 million in assets.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

10. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stephenjgray View Post
    GO THE SEC... LOVING YOUR WORK

(and oh look LittleRoundMan ... the SEC has mentioned Ponzi !)

But not in the complaint, which is what matters :-)

12. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I'll be hornswoggled.

Who'da believed it ???

William G Bryants' response to the receivers' motion is, as usual, more form than substance.

"And The Big Bad Billy

He huffed and he puffed,

He huffed and he puffed,

And he achieved - not a bloody thing"

14. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You can view the original article here on BEHINDMLM.com

16. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

atacy made this post at EMS, and I quote:

"From: John Durkin
    Sent: Monday, October 3, 2016 12:39 PM
    To: stacy
    Subject: RE: Usa traffic monsoon affiliate

Stacy, Thank you for the below info and your attachments. Are you available to discuss the matter live? If so, please send your contact info.

Thanks

John"

stacy did not say if he is going to accept or not. Talk about putting a bulls-eye on himself. I hope he does because it will almost guarantee he gets a subpoena from the Receiver. He would crap his pants if they had a SEC Attorney on with him. That is a show I want to hear.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

18. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Poor li'l stacy.

How sad it is he doesn't realize how completely and utterly irrelevant his rantings are or how little effect he is having on the outcome of the case against Scoville.

No matter how many derogatory "lols" or smiley faces he adds to his posts, it is all wasted effort

If a coyote howls at the moon in some far off desert, it is neither worth reporting, nor speculating on how effective those howls are likely to be.

20. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Well, I'll be hornswoggled.

Who'da believed it ???

William G Bryants' response to the receivers' motion is, as usual, more form than substance.

"And The Big Bad Billy

He huffed and he puffed,

He huffed and he puffed,

And he achieved - not a bloody thing"

The thing is courts base their decisions on EVIDENCE not on what someone believes about the law.
    He may believe he has case law on his side but lawyers in court have to actually STATE THE RELEVANT cases and argue how the decisions in those cases support their position. If you don't actually state cases or produce evidence then you haven't got a case.

22. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    He may believe he has case law on his side ....
    I think Charles' attorney believed he had case law on his side when he filed those two motions, and look how that went...

24. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah, what a nice way to start a Saturday.

On the sofa, coffee to hand, some restful music playing; reading Oz's articles on dear old Traffic Monsoon and laughing my head off! William "I'm a lawyer really" Bryant has well and truly got his comeuppance. I hope he has his FB timeline at the ready. I'm sure the SEc and any judge will be well impressed with that. William, sweetheart, you should have kept your gob shut and your head down and not drawn attention to yourself.

Now, if only the SEC would subpoena Immy Alsam, Sunil Patel and Sharon James......that would be superb. Question: are they able to do that, given those three are not US citizens? Does anyone know?

I'd love to see Sunil in particular with his "We are not investors" banner in a US courtroom, with gobby Sharon behind, and Immy trying to hide. That would be splendid!

26. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Traffic monsoon was not a Ponzi/Pyramid ??
    I was looking through my old emails and came across this gem.
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1m2...WFkviMJBcwUDjY
    this was sent to me,in October 2015 by , by a Traffic monsoon Supervisor/Scammer/Pimp in order to persuade me to "Invest"
    Even with my very limited knowledge of all matters financial I was able to see that it was too good to be true and declined to invest.

It is beyond me how Mr.Scoville can go on claiming there was no investment but a simple advertising scheme.

28. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post

Now, if only the SEC would subpoena Immy Alsam, Sunil Patel and Sharon James......that would be superb. Question: are they able to do that, given those three are not US citizens? Does anyone know?
    I don't think the SEC will bother.

They have achieved their objectives, in that Traffic Monsoon is dead in the water and they have Scoville by the short and curlies.

The receiver, on the other hand, is a different matter.

If the Zeek Rewards and Telexfree receiverships are anything to go by, Traffic Monsoons' "nett winners" can expect a court approved letter of demand for any "winnings" over and above their investment from the receiver

30. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    atacy made this post at EMS, and I quote:

"From: John Durkin
    Sent: Monday, October 3, 2016 12:39 PM
    To: stacy
    Subject: RE: Usa traffic monsoon affiliate

Stacy, Thank you for the below info and your attachments. Are you available to discuss the matter live? If so, please send your contact info.

Thanks

John"

stacy did not say if he is going to accept or not. Talk about putting a bulls-eye on himself. I hope he does because it will almost guarantee he gets a subpoena from the Receiver. He would crap his pants if they had a SEC Attorney on with him. That is a show I want to hear.
    Gotta feel for John Durkin- hes got a singular fool bothering him about an obvious ponzi.

SCAMey Williams is still making a fool of himself on EMS?
    I dont bother w/that rathole with TM done & Scamville going to jail at some point.
    SCAMey Williams fits in perfect at EMS: turds hangout in toilets.

32. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Either Jose Nonsense isnt translating the right words from his native language to English, or he is borderline retarded.
    jose nonsense.jpg
    jose nonsense1.jpg

The always awesome Muhammad Maf Rahman w/ Jon Walsh pitching in...sets him straight.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/Traf...2%3A%22R%22%7D

34. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I note that none of these assclowns want to talk about what chucky told the SEC. just what obfuscation he's posted since then
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

36. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Jose, Sunil, Sharon, William, stacy, Darren, and the other promoters of TM cannot let facts get in their way. They have to keep everyone focused on the fantasy that clicking 10 ads per day/then 50 will make you rich, Charles has a secret sauce recipe that creates the 10% ROI and pays the 10% referral fees, and there is more than enough money to pay everyone what they are owed with money left over. They have to do this because they need their followers to believe them and keep in their fold. It is part of why they keep saying they believe Charles. This gives them cover when this legally goes down to claim they were duped, they were lied to by Charles, they were just members like everyone else and not leaders; you know the mantra. And sadly there are enough of their followers who will buy this argument hook, line and sinker.

Welcome to the Ponzi Promoter game, and this is how it is played out in every Ponzi. Then you have the really smart and experienced promoters who bail as quickly as they can so they are no where near when this blows up, as they are already on to their next Ponzi de Jour taking their people with them. They bailed shortly after the PayPal freeze was announced as they knew it was over.

In regard to Darren, Sharon, and Immy the Receiver does not have to issue a subpoena; just ask Sunil. All she has to do is send them a request to provide documents. Finding Immy though is not going to be easy as he has already bailed to whereabouts unknown at this time. He bailed when the SEC action was announced. So much for his being Charles' right hand man. Charles found out he was Immy's meal ticket and once the meal was over, Immy stopped dining and disappeared. Shows you just how great a judge of character and astute businessman Charles really was doesn't it.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

38. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Jose, Sunil, Sharon, William, stacy, Darren, and the other promoters of TM cannot let facts get in their way. They have to keep everyone focused on the fantasy that clicking 10 ads per day/then 50 will make you rich, Charles has a secret sauce recipe that creates the 10% ROI and pays the 10% referral fees, and there is more than enough money to pay everyone what they are owed with money left over. They have to do this because they need their followers to believe them and keep in their fold. It is part of why they keep saying they believe Charles. This gives them cover when this legally goes down to claim they were duped, they were lied to by Charles, they were just members like everyone else and not leaders; you know the mantra. And sadly there are enough of their followers who will buy this argument hook, line and sinker.

Welcome to the Ponzi Promoter game, and this is how it is played out in every Ponzi. Then you have the really smart and experienced promoters who bail as quickly as they can so they are no where near when this blows up, as they are already on to their next Ponzi de Jour taking their people with them. They bailed shortly after the PayPal freeze was announced as they knew it was over.

In regard to Darren, Sharon, and Immy the Receiver does not have to issue a subpoena; just ask Sunil. All she has to do is send them a request to provide documents. Finding Immy though is not going to be easy as he has already bailed to whereabouts unknown at this time. He bailed when the SEC action was announced. So much for his being Charles' right hand man. Charles found out he was Immy's meal ticket and once the meal was over, Immy stopped dining and disappeared. Shows you just how great a judge of character and astute businessman Charles really was doesn't it.
    Sorry, but after seeing these sleazeballs in scam after scam, plausible deniability just doesn't wash!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

40. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

42. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I know they say you shouldn't kick a man when he is down, but in this case.....oh, why not?

TM 341 Oct 16.jpg

And all schemes will end the same way, won't they?

44. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

46. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yup, this is the start of his latest woffle....

TM 342 Oct 16.jpg

Charles, I am NOT on your side, but for goodness sake, man, SHUT THE F**K UP!!!

48. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, whatever the SEC says, Jose isn't having it, OK?

TM 344 Oct 16.jpg TM 345 Oct 16.jpg

But despite all the handbag swinging from Jose, the wonderful Mohammad Maf Rahman comes back....

TM 343 Oct 16.jpg

I know who I'd rather believe.

50. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post