Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 295 of 446 FirstFirst ... 195245285293294295296297305345395 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,375 of 11143

Thread: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post

Actually, just had a thought. Why are they going to the USA via Amsterdam? Surely there is a direct flight from the UK?
    my neighbors just visited the UK and it was direct flight about 7 hrs. they fly over Greenland and near artic circle.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sunil finally decided to move on...

Sunil_Patel.jpg

"My 24 Hour Income affiliates invest $5 to $75 in Ad Pack Plans, on the promise of an advertised 110% to 130% ROI."

My 24 Hour Income Review: 130% ROI adcredit Ponzi fraud

4. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bestbud View Post
    Sunil finally decided to move on...

Sunil_Patel.jpg

"My 24 Hour Income affiliates invest $5 to $75 in Ad Pack Plans, on the promise of an advertised 110% to 130% ROI."

My 24 Hour Income Review: 130% ROI adcredit Ponzi fraud
    Oh Gawd....

And he's not going to Utah either.

6. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

They are making it sound like they are on some epic, heroic journey rather than just getting on a plane for a few hours.

In the End there can only be one

image.jpg

8. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sharon thinks Charles is in a league of his own...

Sharon_James.jpg

10. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The only "master" he could be is on a fishing boat baiting hooks...if you get my drift!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

12. Likes 9 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

SCAMil Patel with a new comedy video. He has a deep seated need to make an idiot of himself daily.

I made it only 36 seconds in....
    SCAMil Patel is very SimplIIst.jpg

Halfwit cost his family and friends so much $ in an obvious ponzi, all his BS isnt getting their $ back.
    " I will never, ever give up on Justice & i will never let down the people who Trusted me & Looked up at me."
    https://www.facebook.com/londonachie...40?pnref=story
    "the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere"

14. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What a freakin' joke! I skipped through it and all I saw was the usual misdirection, deflection, and a load of misspelled words. These clowns insist on giving their interpretation of what an investment is, not currently accepted legal definitions. They also keep sidestepping the fact that the charges in the complaint are fraud. Ponzi is just a descriptive term, not a legal one!

16. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

He is. He is the stupid idiot who advertised his wares in Pals Cafe forum.

18. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sharon_James.jpg
    I don't know about anyone else, but I find this so embarrasing!

And I think Sunil is a nitwit.

20. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, less than 24 hours until the TM'ers get their second dose of reality that TM is not coming back. They certainly didn't learn from the first lesson, but hopefully many will with this second lesson. Some of the big winners have made it to Utah for the big day. Nothing like having them there to hear the bad news in person, which makes it harder for them to spin the "positive" outcome, which they will try to claim happened, by Charles announcing he will prove TM is right at trial. They only have one problem.....they have to have Charles going to trial for them to put a positive spin on the hearing result.

Then it is going to be a fight of wills between Charles and his attorney. If his attorney has his way, Charles will do a plea deal. At this stage, Charles has no alternative except to go to trial. If he does a plea deal, it would be the kiss of death for Charles no mater how much of a die-hard supporter the TM member. They would finally wake up and realize that the SEC has been right all along.

While all this fun and games are being played out in Utah, I will be speaking at the LEIU 20/20 (Law Enforcement Intelligence Units) TED Talk. This will be my third year speaking, and the only speaker who is not from a law enforcement agency. A real honor and privilege to speak. Can't wait to get back and read all the "spin" that comes out of the TM pimps on how the loss was a win. It will be entertainment at its finest.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

22. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Sunil is a nitwit.
    He won't let the people down who trusted him and looked up at him. "Della." Don't forget that bold promise.

24. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Given the fact this is a civil / administrative case, and plea deals are made in criminal cases, I think it highly unlikely Scoville will be able to enter into any sort of plea agreement.

IM(very)HO, what will happen is the temporary injunction will be made permanent and penalties set by the judge

The SEC has requested:

RELIEF REQUESTED
    WHEREFORE, the Commission respectfully requests that this Court:
    I.
    Issue findings of fact and conclusions of law that Defendants committed the violations
    charged herein.

II.
    Issue in a form consistent with Rule 65(d) of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure orders that temporarily, preliminarily and permanently enjoin Traffic Monsoon and Scoville and their officers, agents, servants, employees, attorneys, and accountants, and those persons in active concert or participation with any of them, who receive actual notice of the order by personal service or otherwise, and each of them, from engaging in transactions, acts, practices, and courses of business described herein, and from engaging in conduct of similar purport and object in violation of Sections 17(a)(1) and (3) and Sections 5(a) and (c) of the Securities Act, Section 10(b) of the Exchange Act and Rule 10b-5(a) and (c) thereunder.

III.
    Issue, in a form consistent with Rule 65(d) of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure,orders that temporarily, preliminarily and permanently enjoin Defendants, and their officers, agents, servants, employees, attorneys, and accountants, and those persons in active concert or participation with any of them, who receive actual notice of the order by personal service or otherwise, and each of them, from: (A) transferring, changing, wasting, dissipating, converting, concealing, or otherwise disposing of, in any manner, any funds, assets, claims, or other property or assets owned or controlled by, or in the possession or custody of these Defendants; and (B)
    transferring, assigning, selling, hypothecating, or otherwise disposing of any assets of Traffic Monsoon or related entities, including but not limited to those entities identified in accompanying pleadings.

IV.
    Issue in a form consistent with Rule 65(d) of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure orders that temporarily, preliminarily and permanently restrain and enjoin Defendants, and each of them, and their officers, agents, servants, employees, attorneys, and accountants, and those persons in active concert or participation with any of them, who receive actual notice of the order by personal service or otherwise, and each of them, from destroying, mutilating, concealing, transferring, altering, or otherwise disposing of, in any manner, books, records, computer programs, computer files, computer printouts, correspondence, including e-mail, whether stored
    electronically or in hard copy, memoranda, brochures, or any other documents of any kind that pertain in any manner to the business of Defendants.

V.
    Enter an order directing Defendants to pay civil money penalties pursuant to Section 20(d) of the Securities Act and Section 21(d)(3) of the Exchange Act.

VI.
    Enter an order directing Defendants to disgorge all ill-gotten gains received during the period of violative conduct and pay prejudgment interest on such ill-gotten gains.

VII.
    Grant such further equitable relief as this Court deems just, appropriate, and necessary, including, but not limited to, a freeze of assets, appointment of a receiver for Traffic Monsoon and the acceleration of discovery, including the forthwith production of documents..

VIII.
    Retain jurisdiction of this action in accordance with the principles of equity and the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure in order to implement and carry out the terms of all orders and decrees that may be entered, or to entertain any suitable application or motion for additional relief within the jurisdiction of this Court.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

26. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Paul Burks did a plea deal in his SEC Civil case paying fines and relinquishing all ownership of Rex Ventures/Zeek Rewards to the Receiver instead of having a civil trial, did he not?
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

28. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Burks agreed to the terms of the SEC complaint without admitting or denying guilt, whether that can be described as a plea agreement is debatable

30. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"Sunil Patel has appointed himself somewhat of an ambassador for Traffic Monsoon investors. Specifically, Traffic Monsoon investors who believe Ponzi schemes should be legal."

Sunil Patel promotes new Ponzi on eve of Traffic Monsoon hearing

32. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Burks agreed to the terms of the SEC complaint without admitting or denying guilt, whether that can be described as a plea agreement is debatable
    Plea bargains, plea agreements or plea deals are parts of a criminal case. While parties to a civil matter, in this case Scoville/TM and the SEC may reach an agreement it is not characterized as a plea deal.

34. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Plea bargains, plea agreements or plea deals are parts of a criminal case. While parties to a civil matter, in this case Scoville/TM and the SEC may reach an agreement it is not characterized as a plea deal.
    It's actually the subject of some heated debate in legal and political circles.

Not so much WRT "open and shut" cases, such as this, more often it's WRT to the SEC prosecution of large corporations, such as those undertaken into the lending practices which precipitated the GFC.

Many observers feel the SEC should demand a guilty plea from offenders, rather than the current IM(very)HO unsatisfactory situation where the SEC case is proven and penalties applied, without an admission of guilt from the defendant.

Proponents of the current situation argue that the burden of proof in civil cases is lower and a guilty plea could be used against a defendant in any subsequent criminal case, whereas critics maintain the current situation makes a mockery of the justice system with defendants being able to not admit guilt, but receive a large penalty.

Admit or Deny: A Call for Reform of the SEC's "Neither-Admit-Nor-Deny" Policy

36. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I just remembered that he took the fines and avoided the civil trial, thus thinking he did a plea deal.
    EagleOne

38. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

SP Nov 16.jpg SP 2 Nov 16.jpg SP 3 Nov 16.jpg SP 4 Nov 16.jpg

Don't know about anyone else, but I think this is nit-wittery at its finest.

Thanks to Bestbud for posting the link to Oz's excellent site!

40. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sunil's at it again! Yay!

SP 5 Nov 16.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/londonachie...4701664144640/

To save you watching, it starts with Sunil's voice over saying "It's not over. Till we win" )Well, good luck with that, Sunil).

Then he films a clip of the film "300" which he has playing on a screen or TV in the background!

FFS, Sunil, stop referencing this film and the Spartans in general! They were all slaughtered at the battle of Thermopylae!!

I just hate misuse of history!

42. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Failure may not be an option - it is, however, a reality

44. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to Bestbud for posting the link to Oz's excellent site!
    Agreed. Oz presents first class material. Thanks again "bestbud"

46. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I love the comment about the voice over "della" QUOTE

" To save you watching, it starts with Sunil's voice over saying "It's not over. Till we win"

I thought that it sounded different. Why does he need a voice over? Could he need false teeth and have difficulty paying for them without social seurity benefits? He has been caught cheating the social benefit system before.

48. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

FFS, Sunil, stop referencing this film and the Spartans in general! They were all slaughtered at the battle of Thermopylae!!

I just hate misuse of history!
    it won't be considered misuse with the end result. lol
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

50. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post