Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 298 of 446 FirstFirst ... 198248288296297298299300308348398 ... LastLast
Results 7,426 to 7,450 of 11143

Thread: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

$3.35m transfered to Firoz Patel's laundry outfit (EVP International) is either:
    a) Payza's / Firoz Patel's cut
    b) Deposited to some other undisclosed payza account(s) which are not linked to TM or Scoville , as if it was - Firoz would have provided the records on those too as requested by the receiver.
    c) Firoz Patel did not provide the full record on the requested information intentionally.
    d) EVP International triggered AML safeguards at the bank and that money are frozen there.

While Scoville making fun of receiver for questioning wtf is EVP International, he is playing dumb as if he did not understand that from $3.95m transferred to Payza via EVP only $600k made it to Payza according to the transactions.
    Last edited by NikSam; 11-03-2016 at 03:23 AM.

2. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It's strange, but no matter how hard I look, I just can't find where one of the best things to do is run a multi million dollar fraudulent scheme targeting some of the poorest people in the poorest nations on the planet.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

4. Likes 8 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I have no idea what Ms Ram does with her spare time, but I suspect it involves fairy tales and recreational chemicals.

TrafficMonsoonupdates page on Facebook

6. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

NoWay Jose Nunes knows which questions to ask:

Unfortunately it's not these two.

I was wondering how long it would be before someone started suggesting the SEC and court were corrupt.

8. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hurray! William is back! A couple of his recent postings.....

TM 385 Nov 16.jpg TM 386 Nov 16.jpg

Good stuff, eh? He's awfully brave in cyberspace, but I notice he hasn't taken his FB timeline to Utah to help Charles in his fight against the evil SEC.

10. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    NoWay Jose Nunes knows which questions to ask:

Unfortunately it's not these two.

I was wondering how long it would be before someone started suggesting the SEC and court were corrupt.
    Quote Originally Posted by shipdit View Post
    Jose M. L. Nunes

It seems painfully obvious that we have nothing less than the worst kind of internet predator on our hands here:

one devoid of any empathy for his fellow human beings; proud to admit that it's all about taking your money through any means possible.

begin: 0:34
    You know that we used to be on My Advertising Pays and they finished, you know? They finished in the US and are a little business in Europe. So, also you guys may notice that as soon as we go to - my - Traffic Monsoon, we join Traffic Monsoon and as soon as we join Traffic Monsoon two months later we basically, you know, we drained all the money from Traffic Monsoon as we could you know? We are not here for the business, we are not here for the people, we are here to take as much as we can and we really don't care about anybody else. So now ... so you guys can see we have a meeting here with the owners of Futurenet, which I am telling you right now, there is no future at all, okay? Because we are going to drain as much money from you guys and from Futurenet as well, as much as we can.
    end 1:18
    I would like to hear his most recent report on how all of that advertising he purchased worked out for him.

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

12. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Hurray! William is back! A couple of his recent postings.....

TM 385 Nov 16.jpg TM 386 Nov 16.jpg

Good stuff, eh? He's awfully brave in cyberspace, but I notice he hasn't taken his FB timeline to Utah to help Charles in his fight against the evil SEC.
    The guys William works on the garbage truck with must be getting very tired of his Anti SEC/TM ravings. Boss.
    "the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere"

14. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I cannot believe what that dope Sunil Patel just posted on his Traffic Monsoon Ponzi support Facebook page.

This is really showing Charles Scoville support.

Remind me just how long is the 'brave' Bernie Madoff doing in prison?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/trafficmonsoonsunil/

Bernie Scoville in Ponzi Court.jpg

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

16. Likes 9 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just when you thought that stacy could not make a bigger fool of himself than he already has, he manages to top even himself. Now the claim is the SEC Stole everyone's money. When I pointed out this was a lie, he responded with, and I quote:

"so your saying if soneone takes your money without your permission it is simply being held and not stolen until the money is all spent by the other party? Try explaining that to all the folks that had quit their jobs ask them if they feel their earnings are in better hands than their own ... Wow .. Just wow"

and now this, and again I quote:

"Once you provide the task you are due a payment paypal stopped that. And stole that money .. You guys are so worried about wgat might happen way off in the future .. " someone might lose money someday" well those future folks you always fight for are a worthy cause but i have been here to fight for the current members tgey deserve their money just as much as those future hypothetical members your so worried about.."

So much for the 10% ROI not being GUARANTEED!

As my grandfather always said, "when someone wants to make a fool out of themselves, get out of the way and let them do it."
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

18. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Just when you thought that stacy could not make a bigger fool of himself than he already has, he manages to top even himself. Now the claim is the SEC Stole everyone's money. When I pointed out this was a lie, he responded with, and I quote:

"so your saying if soneone takes your money without your permission it is simply being held and not stolen until the money is all spent by the other party? Try explaining that to all the folks that had quit their jobs ask them if they feel their earnings are in better hands than their own ... Wow .. Just wow"

and now this, and again I quote:

"Once you provide the task you are due a payment paypal stopped that. And stole that money .. You guys are so worried about wgat might happen way off in the future .. " someone might lose money someday" well those future folks you always fight for are a worthy cause but i have been here to fight for the current members tgey deserve their money just as much as those future hypothetical members your so worried about.."

So much for the 10% ROI not being GUARANTEED!

As my grandfather always said, "when someone wants to make a fool out of themselves, get out of the way and let them do it."
    Does that come under the heading, "Better to remain silent and thought to be a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!" ?
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

20. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone hear anything today? Courts have been closed for about two hours and no updates from anyone.

22. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateGuy View Post
    Anyone hear anything today? Courts have been closed for about two hours and no updates from anyone.
    I have heard nothing, which leads me to believe that nothing has happened OR... nothing that the nimrods can put a positive spin on...!

24. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. I was thinking the latter. Charles came online very quickly on the 1st with his take on the day's events. But nothing today.

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    I have heard nothing, which leads me to believe that nothing has happened OR... nothing that the nimrods can put a positive spin on...!

26. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's Sunil's spin...

Sunil_Patel.jpg

28. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

just who are 'our lawyers'? chucky's the only one that needs one or would be heard from.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

30. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    just who are 'our lawyers'? chucky's the only one that needs one or would be heard from.
    That goes back to their claim that "it's our business", which is in conflict with their, "we are customers buying advertising", or "we are employees doing work clicking our a$$e$ off"! C'mon guys, if you just bought advertising, it ain't your money, you paid for a product! If you didn't get your product, sue the producer! If you are employees, where are your W2 or W4 forms (US) or suitable tax forms for other countries? If it IS your money, you must be investors and you've invested in a fly-by-night ponzi scheme!

32. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Charles' update...

Charles_Scoville.jpg

34. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

he must had edited it after I got this shot:

scoville scammer1t.JPG

36. Likes 10 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

As we all know...

Behind_MLM.png

38. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Every time Scoville brings up Traffic Monsoons' Terms of Service agreement, he digs himself into a bigger hole:

These may be all from different sources and jurisdictions, but the message is the same.

40. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The reason Billie G(arrulous) Bryant hasn't been asked to testify on Charlie Scovilles' behalf is becoming increasingly obvious.

The poor guy has no bloody idea what he's talking about, but spends a considerable amount of time pretending otherwise.

Check out this collection of non sequitur, strawman and irrelevant arguments released on the
    William G Bryant Facebook page over the past 24 hours

Quote Originally Posted by Billie G(arrulous) Bryant
    The reason why the SEC labels Traffic Monsoon as an investment site is because there has never been a model such as Traffic Monsoon before
    I mean, c'mon, what are the differences between Traffic Monsoon, AdSurf Daily, C.E.P and 12 Daily Pro ??

MATERIAL differences, that is, not superficial or inconsequential differences

42. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess the drivel of Willy G Braindead can be categorically labeled as immaterial!

44. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    [B]The reason Billie G(arrulous) Bryant hasn't been asked to testify on Charlie Scovilles' behalf is becoming increasingly obvious.
    In one of his missives he says the reason TM is not a ponzi [edit he says not an "investment"] is because it "generates it's own revenue"
    Now if TM can show that most of its revenue did not come from people paying to join he is correct and he has won his case.
    Where is the actual evidence that most of TM money comes from a source other than people paying to join the scheme?

46. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Judge.PNG

That's what the Judge is supposed to dummy.

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

48. Likes 9 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

the bashfest after she rules against the scammer should be epic based on his ass kissfest that he thinks she'll read online.

50. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post