Moron Moron:  0
Page 40 of 446 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 11143

Thread: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    You're doing it again.

You have been "told" Paypal has given Traffic Monsoon their approval.

You haven't spoken to Paypal and you haven't seen any Paypal documentation, you're just doing your job by parroting what you've been told to say by Scoville and his fellow criminal fraudsters.
    i have called paypal and spoke to the folks there and they did tell me that yes monsoon is a business customer of theirs and is in current good standing and thats as far as the conversation will go they will not talk about why they feel that way or anything . all they can say is yes we let them use our services much like when an employer calls us asking if an employee worked with us from one time to another . all we can say is yes and what time they worked with us . we cannot say if the employee was worth a **** thats illegal as it would be illegal for anyone working at paypal to talk about any of their clients past a yes or no answer.. you guys act like this is my first rodeo .. im in Texas we invented the fukkin rodeo...lol

Post Thanks / Like

Who said anything about your pimping of ponzi scams paying for your Mustangs.???

My exact words were:

That would be "AND" as in "in addition too" or "as well as"

"As well as owning Mustangs, stacy pimped ponzis"

"In addition to his owning Mustangs, stacy pimped ponzis"

so it would be like me saying you guys don't like Charles , and you feel he is a criminal , and you guys would gladly break any laws, morals or anything else you could do to prove he is one?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stacy532 View Post
    so it would be like me saying you guys don't like Charles , and you feel he is a criminal , and you guys would gladly break any laws, morals or anything else you could do to prove he is one?

No, not "like" that at all.

For starters, who has said we "guys" would break any laws or morals to prove he is one ??

Secondly, we have no need to "prove" anything. Some truth is self evident.

Thirdly, Scoville is a criminal, so whether we "like" him or not is irrelevant
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

you guys act like this is my first rodeo .. im in Texas we invented the fukkin rodeo...lol
    This is just not true. Rodeo's origins lie elsewhere.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    This is just not true. Rodeo's origins lie elsewhere.
    yes im sure it did i was just being sarcastic as every Texan has a stereotype of being either on a farm or riding a damn horse...lol

Post Thanks / Like

No, not "like" that at all.

For starters, who has said we "guys" would break any laws or morals to prove he is one ??

Secondly, we have no need to "prove" anything. Some truth is self evident.

Thirdly, Scoville is a criminal, so whether we "like" him or not is irrelevant
    anytime someone post pictures of Charles or the monsoon or any member without approval that is actually breaking the law..
    slander against an individual is also against the law .. oh but you guys will always then revert back to the its of our opinion that he is a criminal...
    that also goes to say that anything you say towards the laws broken are self evident are also of your opinion.
    i simply dont share the same opinion or all of them . yet im a pimp or some dumb ****.. lol

Defamation—also calumny, vilification, and traducement—is the communication of a false statement that harms the reputation of an individual person, business, product, group, government, religion, or nation.[1]

Under common law, to constitute defamation, a claim must generally be false and have been made to someone other than the person defamed.[2] Some common law jurisdictions also distinguish between spoken defamation, called slander, and defamation in other media such as printed words or images, called libel.[3]

False light laws protect against statements which are not technically false but misleading

False light. If the photo is being used to portray you in a misleading or unflattering way, you may have a lawsuit for false light.

you have to be careful there is a law against damn near everything ..lol

Post Thanks / Like

ribshaw might get a kick out of this

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

anytime someone post pictures of Charles or the monsoon or any member without approval that is actually breaking the law..
    BRIIIING - wrong. "Fair use is a legal doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. It is one type of limitation and exception to the exclusive rights copyright law grants to the author of a creative work."

Quote Originally Posted by stacy532
    slander against an individual is also against the law
    BRIIIING -wrong: "slander/ˈslɑːndər. noun Tthe action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation. Law. defamation by oral utterance rather than by writing, pictures, etc.

oh but you guys will always then revert back to the its of our opinion that he is a criminal...
    No need to revert back to anything, stacy. Charles Scoville is a criminal

i simply dont share the same opinion or all of them . yet im a pimp or some dumb ****.. lol
    No, it has nothing to do with your opinion. You're selling unlicensed securities on behalf of a criminal and profiting from it.

Defamation—also calumny, vilification, and traducement—is the communication of a false statement that harms the reputation of an individual person, business, product, group, government, religion, or nation.[1]

Under common law, to constitute defamation, a claim must generally be false and have been made to someone other than the person defamed.[2] Some common law jurisdictions also distinguish between spoken defamation, called slander, and defamation in other media such as printed words or images, called libel.[3]
    False light laws protect against statements which are not technically false but misleading

False light. If the photo is being used to portray you in a misleading or unflattering way, you may have a lawsuit for false light.
    you have to be careful there is a law against damn near everything ..lol
    (my highlighting, bolding and colour change)

BRIIIIIIING wrong again.

The reason I say we can say what we like about a lying, deceitful, treacherous criminal who runs illegal HYIP ponzi programs like Charles Scoville, BECAUSE he's a lying, deceitful, treacherous criminal who runs illegal HYIP ponzi programs.

Forget about what you've seen on TV.

The best thing that could happen is for Scoville or one of his minions to follow through with their nonsense claims of slander or libel or their equally nonsensical threats of legal action.

Can you imagine the hilarity and media coverage that would result a criminal fraudster standing up in court and explaining why his program is legal and he isn't a criminal fraudster ???

12. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

so your saying its ok to break laws or make up false claims as you see fit since your doing against a criminal.? since you know him complaining to authorities or doing so would also get him in trouble... now i see the rationality. it makes perfect sense.
    like killing a drug dealer . its ok never mind i committed a crime he was too..
    or blowing up an abortion clinic ..

you guys act as if buying ad packs on the monsoon is the most unsafe practice on planet earth..
    facts as i see them
    monsoon sells traffic
    monsoon sells an adpack to qualify for sharing of company revenue
    monsoon uses paypal which does not knowingly allow ponzis and has for 15 full months plenty of time to know with no frozen accounts no delays no review delays.
    paypal can still be found on ad hit profits still no reviews or stoppage in payments.
    the advertising purchases on the monsoon are of value to the majority of the users .
    members of the monsoon have videos all over youtube of success of both making money and using the services to make money from using the services.
    the monsoons success is a direct reflection of the members support . without any support by the members it would not be here 15 months later..
    not many complaints has ever been found by members not receiving a withdraw to paypal from the monsoon.

i too know that the current success is not evidence of future outcomes
    i know that any day the amount of daily earnings may not be 1$ per adpack
    i also know that this would cause panic and make members jump into a withdraw all mine and screw the rest of you guys free for all.
    this has and will be the issue with everything ever created online once members see something new and shiny they jump to it and forget about the other things they are in ... looking for that quick buck. luckily he does not pay too much per day or a huge amount on the back end like all of the other failed programs over the years have tried to do , and more focus is put on the services sold vs the sharing.. that is my opinion of course

Post Thanks / Like

so your saying its ok to break laws or make up false claims as you see fit since your doing against a criminal.?
    Not at all.

That's what YOU are saying (repeatedly)

You obviously have both reading and comprehension problems, so I'll type really slowly so you can keep up.

Slander, libel and defamation require the statements made to be FALSE.

Calling someone who runs or has run multiple ponzi frauds a criminal is not false

Calling a ponzi fraud a ponzi fraud is not false.

Calling a business a ponzi fraud cannot cause harm to said business. It's a ponzi. Any harm caused is because it's a ponzi.

Charles Scofield is not going to sue. He can't.

To do so means he would have to prove to the court his business is legal legitimate and NOT a ponzi.

15. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

like killing a drug dealer . its ok never mind i committed a crime he was too..
    or blowing up an abortion clinic ..
    BRIIIIIING - wrong

Exposing the operator of a illegal fraudulent scheme is nothing "like," doesn't resemble, has no similarity to and isn't covered by the same statutes as killing a drug dealer or blowing up a clinic.

Try it out, stacy.

Get Scoville or one of his supporters to sue.

Not just send a letter from a pet lawyer, actually SUE.

Get this into court.

Ring the papers, email the TV stations, petition your Congressman.

Get your people to contact my people and I'll give them my name and address so they can have me served.

17. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Not at all.

That's what YOU are saying (repeatedly)

You obviously have both reading and comprehension problems, so I'll type really slowly so you can keep up.

Slander, libel and defamation require the statements made to be FALSE.

Calling someone who runs or has run multiple ponzi frauds a criminal is not false

Calling a ponzi fraud a ponzi fraud is not false.

Calling a business a ponzi fraud cannot cause harm to said business. It's a ponzi. Any harm caused is because it's a ponzi.

Charles Scofield is not going to sue. He can't.

To do so means he would have to prove to the court his business is legal legitimate and NOT a ponzi.
    so calling someone or anyone a criminal or a scumbag before they get convicted of an actual crime is not illegal in any way shape or form ?
    cool deal thank you for the short class in laws and punishments .
    this should let me be able to say or do anything i want to to anyone at any time since i can prove through my opinion that they are what i say they are... cool
    deal . so sorry if you think i ever doubted you

this guy here does not like behind mlm im no fan of mlm myself but i think he more hates the way oz does his slandering.. seems very familiar..
    https://youtu.be/0GRieHW5XPg

Post Thanks / Like

since i can prove through my opinion that they are what i say they are... cool
    No opinions here, stacy.

No attempts to wriggle out of things by claiming it's only my opinion.

Just a straight out statement Charles Scoville is a criminal who running an illegal enterprise under
    Sections 20(b),20(d)(l) and 22(a) of the Securities Act of 1933 (“Securities Act”) [15 U.S.C. §§77t(b), 77t(d)(l) & 77v(a)] and Sections 21(d)(l), 21(d)(3)(A), 21(e) and 27 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (“Exchange Act”) [15 U.S.C. §§ 78u(d)(l),78u(d)(3)(A), 78u(e) & 78aa].

What's more, he's done it before

20. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stacy
    this guy here does not like behind mlm im no fan of mlm myself but i think he more hates the way oz does his slandering.. seems very familiar..
    https://youtu.be/0GRieHW5XPg
    Yet another example of how ponzi pimps use strawman arguments to distract readers' attention away from their activities and those of the criminal they are protecting

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So, what you're telling us is you've owned 14 Mustangs AND pimped an illegal ponzi fraud run by a criminal named Charles Scoville

Understood.
    AND while being so rich that he owns 1487635 Mustangs, Stacy also claims he works 70 hours a week as a baker.....

Stacy's lies become more and more ridiculous by the day....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I could not start a lemonade stand .
    Excuses, excuses, excuses. The amount you chucked into TM is more than enough to start not just one but a dozen rev share programs. You will be the most trusted admin ever when peeps find out you paid your downline back.

Why don't you mention the real reason? It doesn't feel like stealing when the admin does it for you, so you can live with yourself after the endgame.

26. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

One of these people didn't own seven Mustangs, join and pimp countless illegal ponzi schemes, use Robert Kiyosaki and "The Secret" as his inspiration and complain he would never be able to afford to own his own business.

Can you guess which ???

stacy532

Warren Buffett.

Even though he is recognised as the world's third richest man with a fortune of $46 billion, investor Warren Buffet, the 'Wizard of Omaha' still lives in the same modest home he bought in 1958 for $31,500.

Despite his wealth giving him almost limitless property options, the famously frugal and modest Buffet, 82, lives in a well-kept gray stucco house in the Dundee-Happy Hollow Historic Distrcit of Omaha, Nebraska.

There is no gate, no security guard and no surveillance cameras protecting the home of one of the most powerful men in the world and was last assessed as being worth $700,000 - although the billionaire believes that valuation to be optimistic.

CEO and chairman of Berkshire Hathaway, Buffet runs his multi-billion dollar empire from the 6,000 square-foot home which he calls the third best investment he ever made, after the rings he bought for his two wives.

The 'Oracle of Omaha' does not have a portfolio of homes, instead residing in the relative upper-middle class luxury of the home which he purchased for approximately $250,000 in today's dollars.

The home sits on a corner and was built in 1921 and does appear to have had some additions added over the past 55-years.

However, crucially, the property falls short of the definition of a mansion, which is usually considered to be 10,000 square feet.

According to Realtor.com, the home is valued at $652,619 and a neighbouring five-bedroom, six-bathroom, 3,848 square-foot house was put on the market for $450,000.

Indeed, the home is not even the highest valued on the block. Despite being slightly smaller, the house next door is valued by Realtor.com at $826,870.

28. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

yet im a pimp or some dumb ****.. lol
    Pimp is a term for a promoter. We can call you a ref whore if you like this term better. Same thing. You can call yourself an internet marketer if you like.

The sad truth is, you are not any of these things because you don't even understand that the game you are playing is illegal.

30. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The job just over broke living paycheck to paycheck keeps anyone from gaining the capital to start anything.
    You are living from paycheck to paycheck because you lack money management skills. There is absolutely no reason why someone who had the same job for a couple of decades should be just over broke. Instead of your current idiotic hobby of helping fraudsters to scam people who are even more naive than you are (which is going to cost you your job if you persist in your stubbornness), why can't you learn how to manage the money you do make?

32. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

oh not an ls1 nut hanger lord help us ...lol
    all my friends have trans ams corvettes and such
    ive actually helped him pull his motor put in a cam heads and put it all back together
    not to bad but under hood room of an f body is at a premium..
    funny thing is out of all of my buddies my 1995 cobra with a pos blower 6psi powedyne
    and an e 303 cam was the fastest et wise car any of us has owned.
    it ran a 13.27 at 102.83mph in 5500' air

quickest my gt has ran with slicks and bolt ons was a 13.67 at 95.63mph in the same shitty 5000'air..

our track does not have times any more we race basically the return road street style fun to watch but i only raced once in the last 4 years since the track messed up..
    I have no idea what any of that means, my big thrill is napping on the berm in my DMV colored truck.

so your saying its ok to break laws or make up false claims as you see fit since your doing against a criminal.?
    No laws have been broken:

Truth is an absolute defense to defamation. Remember that defamation is a false statement of fact. So, if the statement was accurate, then by definition it wasn’t defamatory.

Privileges and Defenses in Defamation Cases | Nolo.com

If they have, then I suppose Scoville should do a cost benefit analysis on seeing the perpetrator(s) brought to justice.

since you know him complaining to authorities or doing so would also get him in trouble...
    Aw shucks you found out about Scammers Dilemma. Scoville all huffy with no puffy is one more tell we are on the right side of Ponzi history.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

34. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Presumed innocent until proven guilty in a forum of law .. Lol.
    You were making fun of mustangs like you drove camaros or a firebird. I appreciate all forms of autosport but i bleed ford blue..

Post Thanks / Like

Presumed innocent until proven guilty in a forum of law .. Lol.
    The Bimbo Bakeries can fire your stupid ponzi pimping arse without any court of law. What are you going to do then? You can't scam yourself to save your life. You think Charles is going to help you out?

ETA: Don't worry about Charles. He has millions at this point. He can buy the court of law. Worry about what you are going to do without a job and with a reputation of defending fraudsters.
    Last edited by E2014T; 01-10-2016 at 02:11 PM.

37. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

One of these people didn't own seven Mustangs, join and pimp countless illegal ponzi schemes, use Robert Kiyosaki and "The Secret" as his inspiration and complain he would never be able to afford to own his own business.

Can you guess which ???

stacy532

Warren Buffett.

Yeah, well, not everyone is as smart as Warren Buffett. Buffett doesn't need RS and Stacy does. Stacy calls RS "you, guys", but he is more like "you guys" than he is like the people he around now. He just doesn't know it yet.

39. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So you guys wont believe ine positive post of any admin of any program or any member . but without any concrete evidence or research you believe anything negative ever posted.. And on top ofvthat just cause i have screenshots of my back office that does not mean im. Even a member cause just like charles i can manipulate the numbers . fabricate earnings.. You know the stuff you accuse him of.. So why believe im even a member .? Thats the problem with cherry picking information to try and prove an opinion..

Post Thanks / Like

Damn it, Stacy. You can't manipulate ****. You are too too honest for that. I can think like Charles and I can think like you. I can even think like Hannibal 'cuz my wonder of a parent placed a book by Stanislavsky on my desk when I was 5 and a book by Levy when I was 10.

42. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post