Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 41 of 446 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 11143

Thread: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

You want to manipulate? Read "The Prince".

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stacy532 View Post
    You know the stuff you accuse him of.
    Yeah, we do, at least some of us do. So why don't trust us instead of someone who is using you? We are not making money off of you! Your head is filled with total garbage that's not even suitable for human consumption.

4. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Stacy,
    Interesting that you say MAPS is a Ponzi. So please explain why you think that Mappers clicking ten ads a day is a scam, but Monsooners clicking ten ads a day isn't?

6. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Your right i have no reason to lie . i guarantee if the monsoon was not paying like they are supposed to. I would say so.. If the traffic was useless i would aslo let that be known .. If paypal would not touch the monsoon neither would i ..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HARRISON View Post
    Stacy,
    Interesting that you say MAPS is a Ponzi. So please explain why you think that Mappers clicking ten ads a day is a scam, but Monsooners clicking ten ads a day isn't?
    I dont know if the ponzi word is even in my vocabulary but like i have said maps is just a copy of ahp with less going out with a cap daily . nice idea if you have anything of value to sell i dont think anyone has ever said the advertising on maps was outstanding. The website design is poor . and paypal wont touch it so i left it alone .. Im glad i did..

Post Thanks / Like

I dont know if the ponzi word is even in my vocabulary
    That's because your choice of hobbies is self-destructive at best and anti-social at worst. Read the dictionary, memorize every definition, how difficult can that be?

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You were making fun of mustangs like you drove camaros or a firebird.
    If you said you had a Camaro, I would have given you the turtle. http://www.realscam.com/f8/traffic-m...html#post95646

I like the Cadillac coupe since unlike most sporty cars I wouldn't have to diet to get in. For the money not so much, I really prefer something I can load and leave a bunch of junk in.

Presumed innocent until proven guilty in a forum of law .. Lol.
    This isn't a court of law, this is a forum to keep people from being scammed. It's up to the person asking for the investment to prove they are innocent. Since all we are reviewing is a bunch of pie in the sky ramblings of serial scammers there is only one presumption any sane person would make.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

12. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Like i said i purchased 2500 worth of ad packs . jan
    Now i have over 90 =4500
    Total withdraw over $3000
    551$ referral commissions
    Is it nice to have 270$ extra income per month $ yes. Can i retire from it ? No
    No need to belittle my account i dont .
    No need to call monsoon a scam cause you buy one pack and expect to retire from it . thats fantasy..and my car is paid off house is not . my 7 credit cards are maxed out due to paying medical bills to stop the calls thats where my money goes .. So no i dont blow it on cars and drugs and stupid stuff..
    Why not do this:

1.Roll Black

2.Roll Red

3. If you lose your bet double

4.Repeat until you are a mega-millionaire.

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Your right i have no reason to lie . i guarantee if the monsoon was not paying like they are supposed to. I would say so.. If the traffic was useless i would aslo let that be known .. If paypal would not touch the monsoon neither would i ..
    Part of the defined nature of a ponzi scheme is that it does pay reliably until the end approaches. It is the method by which it pays which is deceptive, unlawful, and dishonest.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

16. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ive noticed that acx aka former jbp is still paying like they always did . take in some money send fake numbers to your dashboard and only a few get to withdraw and they restart give you empty matrixes and repeat again .
    I would much rather have real money or earnings distributed even if they are less than what you want or expect each day ..

Since we still have that in ahp we can still withdraw 10$ instantly to paypal whenever we finally collect that much.

Being able to pay back 2% or a little more each day. For 15 months with no restarts needed no excuses leads me to believe that he is only sharing real numbers as every single withdraw ive ever attempted has been paid with no excuse or delay . when u share fake numbers withdrawing becomes a difficult task to complete..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    If you said you had a Camaro, I would have given you the turtle. http://www.realscam.com/f8/traffic-m...html#post95646

I like the Cadillac coupe since unlike most sporty cars I wouldn't have to diet to get in. For the money not so much, I really prefer something I can load and leave a bunch of junk in.

This isn't a court of law, this is a forum to keep people from being scammed. It's up to the person asking for the investment to prove they are innocent. Since all we are reviewing is a bunch of pie in the sky ramblings of serial scammers there is only one presumption any sane person would make.
    I want to get a caddilac ctsv automatic and a mid 1980s bronco.. Im so tired of shifting..
    And i know this is not a court of law but the forum is full of jurys judges and executioners.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I want to get a caddilac ctsv automatic and a mid 1980s bronco.. Im so tired of shifting..
    And i know this is not a court of law but the forum is full of jurys judges and executioners.
    Translation: Intelligent and witty people pointing out the obvious.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you feel judged and executed? You ain't seen nothing yet. No one has done anything to you. Yet. A whole bunch of people are basically begging you to not ruin your life.

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by E2014T View Post
    Do you feel judged and executed? You ain't seen nothing yet. No one has done anything to you. Yet. A whole bunch of people are basically begging you to not ruin your life.
    No im not worried about how you treat me as much actually you guys as a whole have been pretty cool. Im talking about moneymaking online in general it looks as if it is frowned upon quite heavily .. And i will agree for every 100 programs started 98 of them are scams ..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Translation: Intelligent and witty people pointing out the obvious.
    Enen closer observation is opinionated people voicing those opinions. ..
    Not that its an entirely bad thing ..
    People that have money they cant afford to loose need to stay offline until they do some research ..

Post Thanks / Like

Im talking about moneymaking online in general it looks as if it is frowned upon quite heavily
    So why is no one trashing BlockDos or even Dragonara? If it's online money making in general?

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

People that have money they cant afford to loose need to stay offline until they do some research.
    Lose, not loose. Loose is what you are with money. People that have jobs they can't afford to lose should not defend serial ponzi admins on anti-scam forums, but here you are. Same with people you think should do more research. Should but don't.

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry was typing on the cell phone on break im going to have to get the damn phone not to be so loose with its. Spell check lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by E2014T View Post
    So why is no one trashing BlockDos or even Dragonara? If it's online money making in general?
    Thats online security not work from home industry..
    Im referring to
    Paid to click
    Get paid to
    Cpa.
    Paid to promote
    Options market
    Binary
    Forex
    Pamm accounts
    Paid to surf
    Surveys
    And last but not least
    Traffic exchanges

Post Thanks / Like

No im not worried about how you treat me as much actually you guys as a whole have been pretty cool. Im talking about moneymaking online in general it looks as if it is frowned upon quite heavily .. And i will agree for every 100 programs started 98 of them are scams ..
    You can take that profit you made and start some Amazon affiliate sites.

They convert quite well..

A crappy one converts at 7%.

A semi-decent one can get 15%.

32. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I was an amazon affiliate never could get it going how i liked then took to long to log in and it says suspeneded account.. The traffic. Back in the jbp days was horrible lol.
    I actually made 3 20$ sales in 2011.
    I think my issue was not enough effort and an already saturated market .. Now you hardly see many amazon ads on clixsense or neobux even . seen a few on the monsoon not many ..

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Stacy, Pardon me for asking, but what do you do for a living? I'm just curious. Thanks!
    I tell you emphatically that this is the END of those evil doers, we must Apprehend and prosecute them accordingly.

35. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Presumed innocent until proven guilty in a forum of law .. Lol.
    The actual expression you're looking for is "presumed innocent until proven guilty in a COURT of law"

Which doesn't preclude citizens from identifying blatantly obvious ponzi and pyramid schemes.

Quote Originally Posted by stacy
    You were making fun of mustangs like you drove camaros or a firebird. I appreciate all forms of autosport but i bleed ford blue..
    Actually, we were making fun of you, not Mustangs.

In fact, if this were a forum for discussing cars or motorsport, believe me, you'd get your a** handed to you when it comes to who has done what.

But, it isn't.

It's a forum for the discussion of fraud and fraudsters.

Oh, and making fun of people who pimp and defend
    blatantly obvious ponzi and pyramid schemes.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

37. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    The actual expression you're looking for is "presumed innocent until proven guilty in a COURT of law"

Which doesn't preclude citizens from identifying blatantly obvious ponzi and pyramid schemes.

Actually, we were making fun of you, not Mustangs.

In fact, if this were a forum for discussing cars or motorsport, believe me, you'd get your a** handed to you when it comes to who has done what.

But, it isn't.

It's a forum for the discussion of fraud and fraudsters.

Oh, and making fun of people who pimp and defend
    blatantly obvious ponzi and pyramid schemes.
    you can make fun of me all you want i actually enjoy the exchange of material .. also remember i can dish it back out so please dont get mad...
    i never claimed to be a racecar driver i was talking about ribshaw posting mustang meme jokes the ones that usually do this drive import riced out cars or own a camaro with a ls juan engine..

the top was just a pun or play on words to identify this as a place of actual library of laws or enforcement of actual laws i know was just poor sarcasm.

you guys hate the ponzi admins i get that , you also hate the leaders or pimps that claim programs are the key to financial freedom . i get that too . that actually pisses me off as it is very unlikely or unrealistic for a typical member.

i hate program jumpers you know the flock of victims that chase that quick buck . the ones that praise a program one day and then dont get paid as fast as the last withdraw and then turn into a program basher .. those folks dont have a clue how to make any money online and will stay victims until they hit rock bottom .
    i use to join hyip and the more risky ventures at first and I was taken to the cleaners in a hurry ...

i started to leave them alone and then start the matrix programs those are about recruiting like mlm is. no way i would try to sell that to someone else.
    so i decided to join the programs that offered a service like traffic and i have found some that went scam pretty quick after a few months.

so after this i started looking deeper and deeper into what makes some programs or websites outlast the other ones. and which ones are more safe to join.
    this led me to jbp and even though i made some money the constant restarts are very annoying and many folks lost their ass and continue to try it over and over when i was asked why paypal was not offered on the site by my tax professional aka accountant , i told him paypal does not like money making sites . he told me thats a huge red flag and said that i should quit that mess and only work with sites that PayPal will allow to work with them.. since ive done this i have not lost any money since changing to programs that use paypal .

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    Hi Stacy, Pardon me for asking, but what do you do for a living? I'm just curious. Thanks!
    shipping supervisor for a bakery in Texas.