Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 410 of 446 FirstFirst ... 310360400408409410411412420 ... LastLast
Results 10,226 to 10,250 of 11143

Thread: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

"Denialism

For denialism of historical events, see Historical negationism.

In the psychology of human behavior, denialism is a person's choice to deny reality, as a way to avoid a psychologically uncomfortable truth.

Denialism is an essentially irrational action that withholds the validation of a historical experience or event, when a person refuses to accept an empirically verifiable reality.

In the sciences, denialism is the rejection of basic facts and concepts that are undisputed, well-supported parts of the scientific consensus on a subject, in favor of radical and controversial ideas.

The forms of denialism present the common feature of the person rejecting overwhelming evidence and the generation of political controversy with attempts to deny the existence of consensus.

The motivations and causes of denialism include religion and self-interest (economic, political, financial) and defence mechanisms meant to protect the psyche of the denialist against mentally disturbing facts and ideas"
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It just wouldn't be Christmas on here if I didn't burst into song at some point in the proceedings

You better watch out, you better not cry
    Better not pout, 'cos he's bleeding you dry
    Scammy Charles is comin' to town
    His database list, he's checking it twice
    So he can sell it off for a staggering price
    We know that he's been thievin'
    We know that he's a snake
    We know that you've been had for good
    So wake up for goodness sake
    Oh! You better watch out, you better not cry
    Better not pout, 'cos he's bleeding you dry

scammy claus scoville.jpg

4. Likes 9 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking forward to the 2018 remix “Scammy Charles is going to jail”

6. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"Fact: about 1 in 3 people can get hypnotized and fall victim to hypnotic suggestions."

https://www.facebook.com/TrafficMons...18972488265711

Fact: Despite his spewing endless bullshit...Charles Scoville is eventually going to jail.
    "the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere"

8. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fat City, LA View Post
    "Fact: about 1 in 3 people can get hypnotized and fall victim to hypnotic suggestions."

Fact: Despite his spewing endless bullshit...Charles Scoville is eventually going to jail.
    On top of which zip, zero, zilch, nil, nada, nothing he says or has said has made or will make the slightest bit of difference to that fact.

10. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If Charlie had started his fantasy with "Once upon a time in a land far away" then perhaps readers could believe at least some of what he's saying.

Otherwise, it's just more rantings from a delusional fraudster.

12. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Charles, let me make this easy for you. You were able to con 10% of the people who were in TM to give you money and pay them back 110% of what they gave you. The other 90% did not buy your BS.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

14. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Chuckles certainly has been filling his diaper full time since his mommy took away his car.

Tara takes his latest rant apart point by point.
    https://www.facebook.com/TrafficMons...96013477107734
    "the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere"

16. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So:

Ad Surf Daily
    Indictment (816.27 KB)United States V. Thomas Anderson Bowdoin Jr. Also Known As Andy Bowdoin (CR-10-320)

On December 1, 2010, Thomas A. Bowdoin Jr., also known as Andy Bowdoin, was arrested in Florida on a criminal indictment alleging five counts of Wire Fraud, one count of Securities Fraud, and one count of Unlawful Sale of Unregistered Securities. The indictment alleges that from in or around August 2006 through in or around August 2008, Bowdoin operated a “Ponzi” scheme through a company called AdSurfDaily, Inc. (ASD). ASD operated on the internet at the websites adsurfdaily.comÂ*-Â*This website is for sale!Â*-Â*Ad Resources and Information., www.adcashgenerator.com, and www.lafuentedinero.com. On May 18, 2012, Bowdoin pled guilty to wire fraud and on August 29, 2012, was sentenced to 78 months in prison.

Now, substitute "Scoville" for "Bowdoin" and "Traffic Monsoon" for "Ad Surf Daily" and ask yourself what's the difference

18. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I walked into a bank with a rifle, put a bullet into the ceiling to get everyone's attention and told the tellers to give me the money. BUT, I do have an account at that bank, and I didn't say to give me anyone else's money, I was just making a withdrawal of the money in my own account. Someone tell me why the hell the Police and the FBI are trying to charge me with bank robbery?

I NEVER SAID TO GIVE ME ANYONE ELSE"S MONEY, JUST THE MONEY IN MY OWN ACCOUNT! IT WAS THEIR MISTAKE THEY GAVE ME $10,000 WHEN I ONLY HAD $1.72 IN MY ACCOUNT, AND I NEVER SAID I WANTED ANYTHING MORE!

There, that's about the same as Charles' argument.

20. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Can't I just take one good swing at his melon with a sock full of horse manure?

Firefox_Screenshot_2017-12-13T14-58-00.515Z.jpg

22. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JackTolerance View Post
    Can't I just take one good swing at his melon with a sock full of horse manure?
    Please do not treat manure with such disrespect.

At least it serves a purpose in this world.

24. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by surfer View Post
    Please do not treat manure with such disrespect.

At least it serves a purpose in this world.
    True story.

Not quite so true is MMG being shut down by celestial intervention I'm thinking?

That rancid little ape gets on my last tit, I swear down

Attachment 20844

26. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So, now it's the haterz getting together with his competitors that brought poor Charlie down.

R--I--I--I--G--H--T, sure they did.

The charles.scoville page on Facebook

28. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

In the comments on today's rant on TM Fb page:
    Needa Scam- in her infinite ignorance & inability to disprove any of the glaring ponzi traits of TM, does more to convince the TMers they got played by Charles than an army of scambusters.

Word is she has spent much time in mental health facilities....judging from her manic ravings of late....she is due for another stretch of "quiet time".
    For example:
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&theater&ifg=1

Last edited by Fat City, LA; 12-13-2017 at 01:45 PM.

30. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Uh Charles, the SEC did not shut you down in August, they shut you down in late July. You know after you transferred over $21 Million Dollars into your personal bank account and while you were trying to transfer more. The only limitation PayPal put on your account was the $100K limit for transfers at a time. I bet you had to work all day and most of the night to get all that money into your personal bank account, and all for naught. That's what you are really ticked off about.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

32. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

According to Charles Scamville posting as his mommy. That whole moving $ thing into personal acct meant nothing...he was just protecting that $.
    boundlessstupidity.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Uh Charles, the SEC did not shut you down in August, they shut you down in late July. You know after you transferred over $21 Million Dollars into your personal bank account and while you were trying to transfer more. The only limitation PayPal put on your account was the $100K limit for transfers at a time. I bet you had to work all day and most of the night to get all that money into your personal bank account, and all for naught. That's what you are really ticked off about.

34. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

CUE the sound of violins softly playing in the back ground

We bring you todays' heart wrenching episode of "As the Stomach Turns" brought to you by Charlie Scovilles' mum.

36. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"Sniff," sob, choke"

Sorry,

For a moment there, I almost felt sorry for him

Then I realized I'd forgotten he is a lying, treacherous, deceitful thief who ripped off millions of dollars from tens of thousands of people.

Won't happen again

38. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So let me get this straight. Mom Sccoville says, and I quote: The receiver has shown she in inhumane as the judge in signing off on the initial temporary restraining order. They showed total disregard for human life. I commend Charles Scoville for showing integrity and forbearance as he works through this case...." calls her son by his first name and not my son? Seriously Mom Scoville? The only time my mother called me by my first name I knew I was in deep doo-doo.

I just love it when Charles plays pretend he's his mommy.
    EagleOne

40. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

How did he pay all the members that were owed money ?

He had no Paypal account !
    It was around the time that Alertpay/Payza had problems !
    STP had been removed from his sites !

He turned the sites to ads only !

Surely he doesn't think by doing that that is paying all the members what they were owed does he ?

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    So, now it's the haterz getting together with his competitors that brought poor Charlie down.

R--I--I--I--G--H--T, sure they did.

The charles.scoville page on Facebook

42. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Con artist just waiting on jail time is still beating this same dead horse.

They are asking to court to allow a US citizen (using a US Bank) to commit fraud as long as a preponderance of the fraud victims are not US Citizens? Even for Chuckles Scamville thats a joke.

delusions.jpg

44. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Con artist just waiting on jail time is still beating this same dead horse.

They are asking to court to allow a US citizen (using a US Bank) to commit fraud as long as a preponderance of the fraud victims are not US Citizens? Even for Chuckles Scamville thats a joke.

delusions.jpg
    if he really thinks he's going to win, why not just sit back and wait? go get a job or whatever happened to that new scam biz opp he was promoting not that long ago? sinus steal it out from under him?
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

46. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If Charles was truly going to win, he would have won at the haring back in November of last year. The appeal is nothing more than a lame attempt at trying to delay the inevitable of the civil trial and him losing there too. He knows if there is a civil trial he is toast.

When Charles gave an update on his new coming soon business venture, he spent over 1/2 of the update making the same ridiculous claims about TM not the new business. It didn't sit well with the followers. He just can't stop himself from talking about TM.
    EagleOne

48. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

50. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post