Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 49 of 446 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 11143

Thread: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

For now there is no bank and the admin is basically turning over a ready made list of suckers to Firoz and Ferhan.

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by E2014T View Post
    She should be unhappy with you wasting time online defending scammers for a few illegal dollars instead doing something productive.
    She is my biggest referral ..

Post Thanks / Like

i bet if the monsoon had this news towards them it would be high fives all around but its just a small settlement from a paypal lawsuit...lol

might just be a damn phishing email..

NOTICE OF CLASS-ACTION SETTLEMENT.

THIS NOTICE MAY AFFECT YOUR RIGHTS. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.

A settlement has been reached in a class action in which the plaintiffs allege, among other things, that PayPal improperly handled disputed transactions on PayPal accounts and improperly placed holds and reserves on accounts or closed or suspended accounts. Plaintiffs also allege that PayPal failed to provide annual error-resolution notices and monthly account statements under the Electronic Fund Transfer Act.

You are a member of the Settlement Class if you had an active PayPal account between April 19, 2006 and Nov. 5, 2015. Certain Settlement Class Members who had a hold or reserve placed on their account and/or who had their account closed or suspended by PayPal are eligible to receive a monetary payment upon submission of a valid claim form.

This notice summarizes the proposed settlement. For the precise terms and conditions of the settlement, please see the Settlement Agreement available at http://www.accountholdsettlement.com/, by accessing the Court docket in this case through the Court's Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER) system at https://ecf.cand.uscourts.gov, or by visiting the office of the Clerk of the Court for the United States District Court for the Northern District of California, 1301 Clay Street, Oakland, CA 94612, between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding Court holidays.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stacy532 View Post
    i bet if the monsoon had this news towards them it would be high fives all around but its just a small settlement from a paypal lawsuit...lol
    What does one have to do with the other ???

Since when does "I bet" qualify as an accurate prediction of what would happen in a theoretical scenario ??

Paypal is a multi million dollar business which "appears" to have done something wrong.

Traffic Monsoon is a criminal ponzi / pyramid scheme on the verge of collapse.

Apples with apples.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

6. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

Since when does "I bet" qualify as an accurate prediction of what would happen in a theoretical scenario ??

Paypal is a multi million dollar business which "appears" to have done something wrong.

Traffic Monsoon is a criminal ponzi / pyramid scheme on the verge of collapse.

Apples with apples.
    just making a joke dont get all testy .
    monsoon leaves paypal for what is said to be a bank which would be an upgrade over payment processors .
    ponzi police rejoice in the thought that maybe paypal kicked out the monsoon . and that it will be game over
    open email less than 24 hours later and see a settlement against paypal .. just all seems a bit ironic and creepy ...lol

Post Thanks / Like

David Barker

Powerball rigged as hell!
    LikeCommentShare
    Raj Jumaani and 9 others like this.
    Comments
    Stacy Williams
    Stacy Williams Powerball is a ponzi lol
    Like · Reply · 55 mins
    David Barker
    David Barker I put my life savings into this and I'm not rich this some bs! Lmao
    Like · Reply · 1 · 55 mins
    Stacy Williams
    Stacy Williams Lol yep. I spent one dollar powerball promise me riches.. Scam
    Like · Reply · 1 · 54 mins
    David Barker
    David Barker Haha
    Like · Reply · 53 mins
    Stacy Williams
    Stacy Williams Poweball set up a bank and no give me warning bad move lol
    Like · Reply · 52 mins
    Stacy Williams
    Stacy Williams Sorry after this week we need a laugh ...
    Like · Reply · 1 · 51 mins

Post Thanks / Like

just making a joke dont get all testy .
    monsoon leaves paypal for what is said to be a bank which would be an upgrade over payment processors .
    ponzi police rejoice in the thought that maybe paypal kicked out the monsoon . and that it will be game over
    open email less than 24 hours later and see a settlement against paypal .. just all seems a bit ironic and creepy ...lol
    You give yourself too much credit, stacy.

Me getting testy over some HYIP ponzi pimps' postings or a ponzi / pyramid scheme collapsing is a figment of your imagination.

You're not the first HYIP ponzi pimp who has come here spouting nonsense in defense of his or her scam du jour, and you most certainly won't be the last.

Nor do I need any special talent to "win" the argument, only patience.

The inevitable ponzi collapse will take place without any input from me.

10. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

might just be a damn phishing email..

NOTICE OF CLASS-ACTION SETTLEMENT.

THIS NOTICE MAY AFFECT YOUR RIGHTS. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.

A settlement has been reached in a class action in which the plaintiffs allege, among other things, that PayPal improperly handled disputed transactions on PayPal accounts and improperly placed holds and reserves on accounts or closed or suspended accounts. Plaintiffs also allege that PayPal failed to provide annual error-resolution notices and monthly account statements under the Electronic Fund Transfer Act.

You are a member of the Settlement Class if you had an active PayPal account between April 19, 2006 and Nov. 5, 2015. Certain Settlement Class Members who had a hold or reserve placed on their account and/or who had their account closed or suspended by PayPal are eligible to receive a monetary payment upon submission of a valid claim form.

This notice summarizes the proposed settlement. For the precise terms and conditions of the settlement, please see the Settlement Agreement available at http://www.accountholdsettlement.com/, by accessing the Court docket in this case through the Court's Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER) system at https://ecf.cand.uscourts.gov, or by visiting the office of the Clerk of the Court for the United States District Court for the Northern District of California, 1301 Clay Street, Oakland, CA 94612, between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding Court holidays.
    Excellent find Stacy! I'll look forward to seeing Charles judgement. When did he file the lawsuit btw? And how is his case against Payza coming along????

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

She is my biggest referral ..
    Why would you want to drag people you care about into a criminal subculture?

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Absolutely nothing. Paypal isn't the best as far as customer service goes and some of the services are flat out overpriced, but they are a legitimate company and are a part of the mainstream financial system.

As such, TM members who participated via Paypal had the protection of the laws regulating consumer purchases. Having been forced to use Payza instead of Paypal, they no longer have this protection.

16. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Absolutely nothing. Paypal isn't the best as far as customer service goes and some of the services are flat out overpriced, but they are a legitimate company and are a part of the mainstream financial system.
    In the In the third quarter of 2015, the online money transfer provider Paypal processed more than 1.2 billion payments, a 20 percent improvement from the previous year.

The number of legitimate complaints Paypal received = ?????

The number of unresolved Paypal complaints = ?????

The number of Paypal complaints caused by customers failing to read or comply with its' User Agreement = ?????

The number of complaints from dissatisfied ponzi players or those attempting illegal activities = ?????

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

In the third quarter of 2015, the online money transfer provider Paypal processed more than 1.2 billion payments, a 20 percent improvement from the previous year.
    But ... but ... but...our Bimbo boy says Paypal isn't letting Charles to cash out the pocket change (for them) of 37 million all at once because they are afraid it will disrupt their multi-billion operation. More like Paypal doesn't want to hand over money to Charles all at once and risk conspiracy to commit fraud charges in an obvious scheme.

20. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

And around and around we go ...chasing our tail....do you know where you end up when you go around and around? Right where you started. I guess "littleroundman" is an appropriate name for this activity. He/she/it is very good at it.

Post Thanks / Like

Stacy Williams Lol yep. I spent one dollar powerball promise me riches.. Scam
    s
    Did Powerball tell you you were buying advertising and not a lottery ticket? Did Powerball ask you to open an account with a payment processor being investigated by the Department of Homeland Security to purchase the ticket? Did Powerball tell you they will open a bank in Dubai and send you a debit card to withdraw your winnings?

23. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Nope they told me good luck the worst thing u can say to another human being lol

Post Thanks / Like

Nope they told me good luck the worst thing u can say to another human being lol
    They told you the truth. They also disclosed to you the exact probability of you winning. Good luck is exactly what you need with this probability.

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

But ... but ... but...our Bimbo boy says Paypal isn't letting Charles to cash out the pocket change (for them) of 37 million all at once because they are afraid it will disrupt their multi-billion operation. More like Paypal doesn't want to hand over money to Charles all at once and risk conspiracy to commit fraud charges in an obvious scheme.
    Well you do read mmg like the new york post . it is in the last video u posted .. Just relaying information already available. Not making up false conspiracy theories.. I believe more of it is like with any breakup there is strings attached.. Like a divorce. Paypal has enjoyed the monsoon transactions all half billion of them and will be stupborn when it comes to letting that go..

Post Thanks / Like

will be stupborn when it comes to letting that go
    Oh, really? Is that why they are desperately trying to get rid of the entire range of rev share programs? They have plenty of legitimate clients. Clients whom they can't afford to lose by associating themselves with fraudsters.

29. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Like a divorce.
    Divorce is between equal parties. This is more like popping a TM pimple on the otherwise fairly presentable arse of Paypal.

31. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, really? Is that why they are desperately trying to get rid of the entire range of rev share programs? They have plenty of legitimate clients. Clients whom they can't afford to lose by associating themselves with fraudsters.
    Again i say it is my opinion . to say they didnt Iike the fees they gained from the monsoon and its members would not be realistic.. Any conspiracy theories to fraudsters and other subjects and information has not yet been divulged by paypal .. Im sure a simple phone call to paypal could clear that up for you

Post Thanks / Like

In the bread business we dont like to upset any of our customers. We have one 100 miles north that is very picky about shortages . they buy 5000 a week in products from us . we dont look at them as a pimple on bimbos arse . 250k a year customers are a a good thing to have and we will do anything we can to keep them happy . to say that paypal does not like having millions of dollars of transactions from the monsoon or would not miss them as a client would be an absurd assumption..

Post Thanks / Like

Im sure a simple phone call to paypal could clear that up for you
    Why do I need to call Paypal? I probably know more about fraud than Paypal risk assessment team.

35. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If Scovilles' story about how much money he has in Paypal is true, it's going to be really interesting watching him try to shift it to Dubai

The Bank Secrecy Act of 1970 (or BSA, or otherwise known as the Currency and Foreign Transactions Reporting Act) requires financial institutions in the United States to assist U.S. government agencies to detect and prevent money laundering. Specifically, the act requires financial institutions to keep records of cash purchases of negotiable instruments, and file reports of cash purchases of these negotiable instruments of more than $10,000 (daily aggregate amount), and to report suspicious activity that might signify money laundering, tax evasion, or other criminal activities.

The BSA regulations require all financial institutions to submit five types of reports to the government. The following is not an exhaustive list of reports to be filed. The FBAR has an individual filing requirement, as detailed below.

1. FinCEN Form 112 (formerly Form 104) Currency Transaction Report (CTR): A CTR must be filed for each deposit, withdrawal, exchange of currency, or other payment or transfer, by, through or to a financial institution, which involves a transaction in currency of more than $10,000. Multiple currency transactions must be treated as a single transaction if the financial institution has knowledge that: (a) they are conducted by or on behalf of the same person; and, (b) they result in cash received or disbursed by the financial institution of more than $10,000.
    2. FinCEN Form 105 Report of International Transportation of Currency or Monetary Instruments (CMIR): Each person (including a bank) who physically transports, mails or ships, or causes to be physically transported, mailed, shipped or received, currency, traveler's checks, and certain other monetary instruments in an aggregate amount exceeding $10,000 into or out of the United States must file a CMIR.
    3. FinCEN Form 114 (formerly Treasury Department Form 90-22.1) Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR): Each person (including a bank) subject to the jurisdiction of the United States having an interest in, signature or other authority over, one or more bank, securities, or other financial accounts in a foreign country must file an FBAR if the aggregate value of such accounts at any point in a calendar year exceeds $10,000. A recent District Court case in the 10th Circuit has significantly expanded the definition of "interest in" and "other Authority".
    4. Treasury Department Form 90-22.47 and OCC Form 8010-9, 8010-1 Suspicious Activity Report (SAR): Banks must file a SAR for any suspicious transaction relevant to a possible violation of law or regulation.
    5. FinCEN Form 110 Designation of Exempt Person: Banks must file this form to designate an exempt customer for the purpose of CTR reporting under the BSA. In addition, banks use this form biennially (every two years) to renew exemptions for eligible non-listed business and payroll customers.

It also requires any business receiving one or more related cash payments totalling more than $10,000 to file IRS/FinCEN Form 8300.

37. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

we dont look at them as a pimple on bimbos arse
    You would if you knew they used money from say drug trafficking for their purchases.

39. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

to say that paypal does not like having millions of dollars of transactions from the MAFIA or would not miss them as a client would be an absurd assumption..

Amazing what a different one word makes to a ponzi pimps' strawman argument, isn't it, stacy ???

They have no choice.

They are a legally registered money transmitting business operating within the USA.

They are required to have automatic Suspicious Activity Reporting facilities in place and the fines for not doing so are substantially higher than any profit they will gain from continuing to deal with Scoville

41. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post