Moron Moron:  0
Page 53 of 446 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 11143

Thread: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Now Scoville is blaming his son for Traffic Monsoons' existence
    He has been doing it all along. It's his reason for not wanting a job.

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stacy532 View Post
    it does look like many of us are stuck working hard
    Working hard is not being stuck, Stacy. It's good for your body, it's good for your mind, and it's good for your soul. Being stuck is being around arseholes like Charles all of your life.

4. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

i dont have any problem with that statement and that is a valid opinion..
    what i dont like is when folks make up nonsense about stuff they have no idea about . but pretend to know so much.. and then act all arrogant like it makes the nonsense that much more true..

like when they know how much money is owed to the members . they know how much is spent . they know what the admin ate for breakfast... you know the nonsense...lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by E2014T View Post
    Working hard is not being stuck, Stacy. It's good for your body, it's good for your mind, and it's good for your soul. Being stuck is being around arseholes like Charles all of your life.
    the stuck part is working hard and just giving it away to the bill collectors ..damn bill collector you didnt work for this **** put your hand down...lol
    and Ive never been within 3 states of him... i simply buy his traffic products....

Post Thanks / Like

like when they know how much money is owed to the members
    That's easy: total number of money deposited*10% + whatever he owes in referral commissions + whatever he owes to people in his other scams.

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That's easy: total number of money deposited*10% + whatever he owes in referral commissions + whatever he owes to people in his other scams.
    as a general rule yes but claiming it will collapse on such and such date because he owes x amount of dollars and sells x amount each day is the nonsense im referring to. those who claim to know that need to get their head examined.

Post Thanks / Like

i simply buy his traffic products
    No, you are not simply buying his traffic products. You are promoting this stuff to the public and repeating admin's BS on social media platforms. On an anti-scam forum, of all places. What's wrong with you?

Post Thanks / Like

and also those who of the past few days have become paypal experts they know 100% without a doubt that charles never meets with them . has not will not and can not . but if he did meet that this "negative statement insert" will be the topic of discussion. they know for a fact exactly what PayPal is doing that all of his money is frozen that the paypal account is locked and dead .. you can purchase with paypal for the next 30 days if paypal felt so strongly that the monsoon is this huge risk why would they let purchases continue? ...over 4 million dollars worth of new sales in the past 4 days . oh but dont dare bring that up its means nothing....lmao

Post Thanks / Like

No, you are not simply buying his traffic products. You are promoting this stuff to the public and repeating admin's BS on social media platforms. On an anti-scam forum, of all places. What's wrong with you?
    sharing updates is not admins bs its updates get your **** straight... lol

since when are the fine folks on the mmg forum the public? i thought you guys said they are are all criminals.. like abrasax, scarper, me cool ice , mr boombastic. yawn , belated , joe schmoes , lynndel . ken roklin . elmer fudd , even baylee once upon a time...

Post Thanks / Like

as a general rule yes but claiming it will collapse on such and such date because he owes x amount of dollars and sells x amount each day is the nonsense im referring to. those who claim to know that need to get their head examined.
    Who is claiming it will collapse on "such and such a date" ??

If you haven't seen what happens when a bank or Money Services Business such as Paypal freezes an account of the size of Traffic Monsoon, why it does so or what the inevitable consequences are, then be quiet and learn.

For example, in the United States, suspicious transaction reportsmust be reported to the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN), an agency of the United States Department of the Treasury. In Australia the SAR must be reported to Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (AUSTRAC), an Australian government agency. Most countries have laws that require financial institutions to report transactions and will have a designated agency to receive these. The agency to which a report is required to be filed for a given country is typically part of the law enforcement or financial regulatory department of that country.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

if paypal felt so strongly that the monsoon is this huge risk why would they let purchases continue?
    Whatever the reason is, it's not because TM is a legitimate business. Maybe law enforcement told Paypal to continue accepting deposits while they are looking at the accounts.

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Whatever the reason is, it's not because TM is a legitimate business. Maybe law enforcement told Paypal to continue accepting deposits while they are looking at the accounts.
    wow we have gone law enforcement already damn the fantasies are strong tonight ...
    i hve to rest for work in a few hours hope you guys have a great night , or day ..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Who is claiming it will collapse on "such and such a date" ??

If you haven't seen what happens when a bank or Money Services Business such as Paypal freezes an account of the size of Traffic Monsoon, why it does so or what the inevitable consequences are, then be quiet and learn.

well hearing the end is near every few days for 15 months is kinda pointing towards a date ...

Post Thanks / Like

well hearing the end is near every few days for 15 months is kinda pointing towards a date
    This IS the end. Personally, I thought it would last a few more months, but as soon as Kiss of Death joined with his coop, he must have jinxed this ship.

20. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This IS the end. Personally, I thought it would last a few more months, but as soon as Kiss of Death joined with his coop, he must have jinxed this ship.

Yep lol. They can help but dont help with fake **** .. Only ones freaking out are the ones with less than 20 packs . you dont see anyone with more than 100 saying anything negative... Bank is good .. Processor not as good .. ******* ponzi police saying they got the monsoon shut down patting themselves on the back and all.. I think tara talks water broke when she heard the news lol
    how they gonna swallow it when the cards come
    u know eventually tm is going to take legal action on those idiots

so do they think we just decided to set a bank up last week?
    this is something we been working on
    but have not released it
    lol

Yep they have no ******* clue lol

cause as you see its near completing
    and people already crazy
    oh well just prove them wrong again

You have some members that called paypal and verified we are not limited in any way .

then some that are on taras blog say they called and got a yes tm is frozen and to file disputes..
    this is likely made up bullshit... so typical

bro
    i make purchases daily and show in group
    just to show we are not shut off
    still they are not convinced
    u cant please them all
    just hit them with facts

Post Thanks / Like

Only ones freaking out are the ones with less than 20 packs
    Is that why the 50,000 pounds investor doesn't want to have anything to do with TM any more?

23. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Is that why the 50,000 pounds investor doesn't want to have anything to do with TM any more?
    awe did he get scared if he has 50k in the monsoon why would he just walk off.. he is likely upset many of us are but if he does something stupid and dispute he might lose it all... the dispute covers the service and if it is delivered in a timely manner not the bonus payments i hope he realizes that..

old numbers i found on the russian tm site i hope they know the term investment is not used...lol

Traffic Monsoon-a little bit of statistics and information numbers
    Paypal reserve: $ 29 million

total paid:
    PayPal: $ 39,640,000
    Payza: $ 4,000,000
    STP : $ 200,000

Daily Payment
    TM pays half a million dollars a day (on average)
    TM EARNS 2,5 million a day (on average)

Every day to trafficmonsoon aligns itself with 20000 new users.
    The largest investor tm has 13 ,000 Adpacks.

Post Thanks / Like

he has 50k
    Not 50k. 50,000 pounds plus 30k he re-invested.

old numbers i found on the russian tm site i hope they know the term investment is not used...lol
    Don't worry about Russian sites. No one in Russia is going to lose their job for pimping ponzies.

26. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

just found it a bit odd to find that word on what looked to be a monsoon set up page by a member of support maybe the translator just chose the wrong word who knows?

did you use to play in the hyip like the golden nugget . man i forgot all their names or were you more of a banners broker player.. ?
    i lost money in every hyip i joined .. like 12 of them.. one had lasted 1300 days . the day i invested it closed...lol

Post Thanks / Like

did you use to play in the hyip like the golden nugget
    Don't worry about what I used to do. You don't want to know. Worry about what you are doing right now.

29. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't worry about what I used to do. You don't want to know. Worry about what you are doing right now.
    oh come on just seems so mean not to just chit chat and just be arguing all the time i hate that ... you guys know so much about me just didnt want to come off as not caring about what you guys have gone through to get here... like i said i dont chant rah rah i guess saying i got paid is a pompom tactic i thought it was a simple fact...lol

see now this i do not do...

Ste Allsopp Wow ! Amazing this business Charles Scoville Thank you for giving me the opportunity to change mine and my families lives with your company smile emoticon
    Like · Reply · 1 · 2 mins

Post Thanks / Like

see now this i do not do
    It doesn't matter what you do or don't do personally. When you are a part of a scam, no matter what you do is used to scam.

32. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It doesn't matter what you do or don't do personally. When you are a part of a scam, no matter what you do is used to scam.
    dammit so every time i login i just scammed someone? who knew

Ken Nairne Traffic Monsoon is a business, just like any other businesses and will go through changes from time to time. That's what makes a business like TM successful. Without changes, a business become stagnant and fail. We certainly don't want that for TM. Real Business people understand this.
    Like · Reply · 4 · 8 mins
    Gauntlett Gordon
    Gauntlett Gordon Unfortunately some people are just thinking about themselves and so cant see the bigger picture.

Fuad Hassan Someone put question that how come charles set meeting at Dubai on sunday.. to him/her .. Sunday is not holiday at Dubai .. At dubai friday - Saturday are the holidays .. so know before you talk .. lol

Post Thanks / Like

dammit so every time i login i just scammed someone?
    Not every time you login. Every time you withdraw past your original deposit. Every time you receive referral commissions. Every time you open up your mouth and repeat admin's words.

35. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Not every time you login. Every time you withdraw past your original deposit. Every time you receive referral commissions. Every time you open up your mouth and repeat admin's words.
    oh ok i get it .. fair enough i dont get much referral commissions i use it to pay them all back im actually in hole on that deal.. April my last newest one is paid in full now.. i told charles that i only accept money from online marketers i want him to keep the new members money away from my account...lol