Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 9 of 446 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    I do apologize, Stacy. I went back and re-read your MMG post of Nov. 3rd and found that I had mis-remembered your stance there.
    which place was i posting that raised an eyebrow? ive slept since november 3rd ...lol
    no apology needed .

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stacy532 View Post
    why did you want the links ?
    So I can just click on it and visit the page to see what it is....

This is just another scam revshare...

Yet another scam revshare....

This looks legal...

What % of the adds you seen others posting are revshares and other programs with threads at mmg or TG??.....95%??....99%....
    Is that car one a rare exception or the norm??....I bet is the exception....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

3. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Some here are ex players....some are not...I am....I quit like in 2006....

A scam is a scam from the day it starts...not from when it stops paying....

For every winner there is at least 2 people who lose money....

The whole concept of "the only way to profit is to get in early" makes me sick....Those who post things like..."It's not a scam it's been paying for over a year" or.."it's real advertising being sold and we just get a bonus for viewing adds" makes me wanna strangle that person....

The legal stuff I don't give a f*ck about....couldn't care less.....
    But when you read the posts from people after your kind have moved on to the next scam who lost their savings in a scam because they believed someone like you who told them it was real...told them there is a real product of advertising....That I do give a f*ck about....I take it very personally cos it was done to me for so long.....

Scammers like you....I hope you lose money...you deserve to.....But the real victims....The victims you create with your lies I do care about....

This is only about me...Others have their own reasons....
    im sorry you lost money
    ive lost money too
    i have zero referrals in the monsoon that own ad packs the only things they have ever bought are cash links and a few massive traffic ads
    you know why some of them quit. "you cant make enough money on traffic monsoon so its not worth my time to get just 2% per day i deserve more from my time... lol " im like you do know at the real scam forum they say the monsoon pays way too much ....lol

ive heard all kinds of stories about the monsoon from some saying that 90% of the money the monsoon is holding in paypal reserves comes from everything sold and not the rev share packs . to some on the other side of the fence that say charles has no reserves in paypal and that he has no money except whats tied up in your back office ... im guessing its somewhere in the middle of those two statements .

and like ive asked above why is me posting my experience and results of the monsoon a problem if the information is positive?
    if i only received sorrow from the monsoon i would post that as well . would you rather me lie so i can fit in with you guys ?
    i will not lie to someone to get them to join anything im in .
    i will not say anything close to what ken russo posted about receiving 1$ per day per adpack as the only selling point.
    if someone does not own a blog or need advertising i will not try to sell them advertising.
    you cant convince a cow that it needs a sheep in its life...

Post Thanks / Like

This is just another scam revshare...

you have ayuwage wrongly labeled
    it has no investing you cant buy anything
    it does not share any revenue
    it is a paid to click website

Trusted Stable WebsitePaying members weekly since 2009
    Fast & Easy EarningsNo gimmicks or tricks involved.
    Multiple Ways To EarnOffering more than one way to earn!
    Low Reachable Payout Paypal / Payza / Gift Cards
    No Scam Upgrade FeesNo investment needed - 100% Free!

Yet another scam revshare....

Post Thanks / Like

This looks legal...

What % of the adds you seen others posting are revshares and other programs with threads at mmg or TG??.....95%??....99%....
    Is that car one a rare exception or the norm??....I bet is the exception....[/QUOTE] i dont understand what your asking
    you mean whan i surf on the monsoon how many ads do i have to surf before i find something not ponzi related?

Post Thanks / Like

im sorry you lost money
    I don't care about money....I care about the lies, the deception, the deceit....I care that you think it's ok to convince people to put their money into this scam just so you can get paid....
    You make your money here from other peoples misery....

i have zero referrals in the monsoon
    So what??...you still recruiting through your BS posts at MMG.....You doing it cos you know that without fresh deposits you won't get paid....
    You are stealing from the suckers you convince with your "this is real advertising" BS....

you know why some of them quit. "you cant make enough money on traffic monsoon so its not worth my time to get just 2% per day i deserve more from my time... lol " im like you do know at the real scam forum they say the monsoon pays way too much ....lol
    2% a day....over 700% a year....you dont think this is a ponzi??.....Give me a f*cking break....

i will not lie to someone to get them to join anything im in .
    i will not say anything close to what ken russo posted about receiving 1$ per day per adpack as the only selling point.
    if someone does not own a blog or need advertising i will not try to sell them advertising.
    BULLSH*T!!!....How many posts have you made at MMG pitching how this is advertising??????.....

You are worse then Russo....Much worse....He pimps to his list....They know its all ponzis......
    You pimp to anyone and you don't tell them it's a ponzi you tell them it's advertising....

8. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

i dont understand what your asking
    you mean whan i surf on the monsoon how many ads do i have to surf before i find something not ponzi related?
    Yes...Most of the adds are for other programs right??....with a few exceptions like the car one??.....

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

every post i make i tell them this is advertising and not an investment so if they feel like they want to invest they need to look elsewhere .
    why would you have an issue with that ? whether you feel its a good advertising purchase or not is a moot point.
    i clearly tell them this is advertising and if you dont need advertising do not buy it .
    if he did not sell the rev share pack at all then what would the other 8 purchases be ? muffler bearings

you must be the mr cool ice member that got banned recently cause you use to argue that point till you were blue in the face lol

i advertised the jbp website on google adsense a few times . now with you saying any website that allows the purchasing of advertising to programs online that you call ponzis and ill agree jbp. acx is one automatically makes the advertising null and void ? is that why your saying the monsoon does not sell advertising credits? because of what is advertised not the service itself? i want to understand but i cant follow the hateful remarks
    Last edited by stacy532; 11-20-2015 at 12:25 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes...Most of the adds are for other programs right??....with a few exceptions like the car one??.....
    yes when i surf my ads id say 25% of them are not program related or 2 to 3 out of 10
    so no not every ad on there is the get rich quick variety .
    some of the mlm ones piss me off with this sales funnel bullshit lol

Post Thanks / Like

please explain how a purchase made on the monsoon that is not rev share related whatsoever is not advertising? is this chewing gum?

and a few days before

current

can you name me an advertising agency that has a service purchased beyond 2018 I wish to give it a look ...

Post Thanks / Like

every post i make i tell them this is advertising and not an investment so if they feel like they want to invest they need to look elsewhere .
    why would you have an issue with that ? whether you feel its a good advertising purchase or not is a moot point.
    Because they do not buy "advertising".....They make an "investment" with an expectation of a profit....

This already been explained to you....

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Just because you don't call it an investment does not mean that it isn't. Ask ASD, Zeek, TeleFree, Profitable Sunrise, GemCoin, Wings Network, Achieve, Zhunrise, WCM777, and the list goes on and on and on and on s to how that worked out for them. All of them said don't call it an investment, when they were clearly an investment. But if you want to know what is classified as an investment/securities offering, all you have to do is read the Howey Test. If those 4 elements are present, it makes no difference what the admin calls it, it is an investment and a securities offering.

Just because Charles does not "guarantee" a stated return, does not mean you are not investing, it is not a HYIP, or an illegal pyramid scheme. The moment Charles misses a few payments, they are delayed for any length of time, or he cuts the payout percentage the members will be screaming scam. This notion that just because he says you could not get paid if the revenue is not there, does not mean he isn't running an illegal pyramid scheme. It is nothing more than smoke and mirrors to fool the newbies getting in this and losing their money. All the players know it is all smoke and mirrors, and as usual they will be long gone before TM bites the dust. For they will be on to their next best ever program with the most honest admin ever.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 11-20-2015 at 02:04 AM.

15. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Because they do not buy "advertising".....They make an "investment" with an expectation of a profit....

This already been explained to you....
    im not talking about the revenue sharing im talking about advertising you said its not advertising . what is it then ? exclude the rev share from your mind for a second . im talking about the other 8 purchases that offer no returns just the service ...

Post Thanks / Like

im not talking about the revenue sharing im talking about advertising you said its not advertising . what is it then ? exclude the rev share from your mind for a second . im talking about the other 8 purchases that offer no returns just the service ...
    What % of the money that comes into the site is from those "8 purchases that offer no returns just the service"??.....

And what % is from the revshare add packs??.....

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What % of the money that comes into the site is from those "8 purchases that offer no returns just the service"??.....

And what % is from the revshare add packs??.....
    how would one find this information ?
    thats not really what i was asking you said no advertising is sold on the monsoon but you asked me how many ads does it take to get to a legitimate business? is ads not short for advertising?
    i can show you again that the login ads are purchased through 2018 thats 3 years at 35$ a pop that's track able numbers
    i can show you again that the start paages are bought through jan 2017 that's 1 year and 2 months . 35$ a day and that is track able information
    i can show you that my last massive traffic purchase was number 53,951 last month it was number 37708 these range in price from $5.00 to $600
    i can show you that my last text ad purchase was # 5704 and each of those was at a 40$ minimum budget

these are facts i do not mind showing
    the speculation on number of ad packs would be just that ...
    arguments last month on the mmg forum started out that no one ever buys advertising on the monsoon just the rev share package but it too gives you some advertising credits.
    needless to say in lieu of more speculation the adpacks revenue shared has been steady for 13 months .
    withdraws have been paid instantly with paypal for 13 months
    we have been shown a growing paypal balance and not a declining one
    so only guess I can come up with is the sales of all services have increased .
    and i can only give you information I have which i do not have to do im just trying my best to be helpful if someone asks .
    if one fears that if i post information that might make the monsoon appear to be stable , or that the information might be seen as a good thing you can pm me for any pictures ...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stacy532
    i can show you again that the login ads are purchased through 2018 thats 3 years at 35$ a pop that's track able numbers
    i can show you again that the start paages are bought through jan 2017 that's 1 year and 2 months . 35$ a day and that is track able information
    i can show you that my last massive traffic purchase was number 53,951 last month it was number 37708 these range in price from $5.00 to $600
    i can show you that my last text ad purchase was # 5704 and each of those was at a 40$ minimum budget
    No, you can not.

What you CAN show us is a screenshot of a computer produced calendar that LOOKS LIKE it shows purchases / back office / pricelist / booked ads / whatever-the-hell-Charles-wants-it-to-show

In other words, screengrabs of "numbers on a screen"

Next you'll be telling us the armies in Warcraft are real because they are on your computer screen.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

21. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    No, you can not.

What you CAN show us is a screenshot of a computer produced calendar that LOOKS LIKE it shows purchases / back office / pricelist / booked ads / whatever-the-hell-Charles-wants-it-to-show

In other words, screengrabs of "numbers on a screen"

Next you'll be telling us the armies in Warcraft are real because they are on your computer screen.
    login ad deception ?
    really
    why would one try to limit a purchase have you asked yourself that ?
    it was not paraded by anyone i found it out by trying to buy something that's already booked far too long into the future for me to spend money on...

Post Thanks / Like

why did you want the links ?

AyuWage - Homepage

This is just another scam revshare..
    Ayuwage isn't a revenue sharing program nor do I remember of it ever been one.It is just a straight up PTC .It doesn't have any option to " invest" in it.It doesn't even have the dubious "upgraded members" option of most PTCs.

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nourjan View Post
    Ayuwage isn't a revenue sharing program nor do I remember of it ever been one.It is just a straight up PTC .It doesn't have any option to " invest" in it.It doesn't even have the dubious "upgraded members" option of most PTCs.
    yes you are right im not sure what he was looking at to make a 30 second decision on that lol

Post Thanks / Like

Because then shills like stacy532 can go out and claim the program is legit because purchases are limited

27. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The other services either don't exist flat out or he doesn't want the regular members to have access to them.

Post Thanks / Like

really
    Really. He scams for a living, he knows the thought process of players, he knows the sort process of real victims and he knows his own thought process.

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

32. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You are worse then Russo....Much worse....
    Only in terms of impact, not in terms of his knowledge. Stacy's head is in the game he doesn't know ins and outs of.

34. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

I see they have that wacky 'buy clicks' that every legitimate advertising company has because every legitimate business want bots and nobodies just clicking away on their ads and not buying anything.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

36. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    every legitimate business want bots and nobodies just clicking away on their ads and not buying anything.
    The shady businesses don't want bots and nobodies clicking without buying anything either. Ask exchangers why they buy a sticky thread on TG instead of TM ad packs.

38. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post