Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Twitter Spammers and Scammers That Need to Be Reported!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Twitter Spammers and Scammers That Need to Be Reported!

Are you tired of spammers and scammers flooding your Twitter account with their spam? Are you wanting to stop known scammers from using Twitter to advertise for free and defraud the public?

Let's make a list here of those scammers using Twitter to tweet their spam ads for free and shut them down. To report these characters you must follow the offender. Go to their page by clicking on their avatar and follow them. Look for the little gear on the right directly above their recent tweets. Click on that icon and select report ---------------- for spam. If enough folks take action this free scam promotion will be stopped!

Here are a few to start with:

Twitter

Twitter

Twitter
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Twitter Spammers and Scammers That Need to Be Reported!

I've found that Twitter is very responsive to abuse reports and shuts down spam accounts quite fast once informed (at least during the work week).
    Since I don't have a Twitter account myself, I email my reports to abuse@twitter.com.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Twitter Spammers and Scammers That Need to Be Reported!

Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!