LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Uinvest...again...Scam or not?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Uinvest...again...Scam or not?

Looks like they are setting up for one final fleecing before it goes black.
    Its following Ponzi 101.

https://uinvest.com.ua/news/21661-ge...starting-march

Post Thanks / Like

We launched a website where every person envolved to Uinvest can put anonously his story.
    We invite also Business Owners to give their testimonial.
    There are already some legal actions started against Uinvest, we doubt that investors will get their money back, but at least we can stop Uinvest to continue fraud.

Testimonial Uinvest Fraud

Post Thanks / Like

Took a look at TalkGold for first time in months today.
    Some funny/sad stuff in here;
    Uinvest - uinvest.com.ua - Page 153

Post Thanks / Like

Just when you think they cant get lower.

1st read:
    https://forum.uinvest.com.ua/showthr...907#post122907

Then
    https://murginvest.com/

Post Thanks / Like

FYI, Fat City, LA, MalwareBytes is blocking access to the first site you listed, Uinvest Forum classifying it as a potentially malicious website.

https://forum.uinvest.com.ua

193.169.244.0 - 193.169.245.255

FOP Zemlyaniy Dmitro Leonidovich
    Netherlands

Zemlyaniy Dmitro Leonidovich
    Ukraine, Kremenchuk
    phone: +380503046589
    dmitriy@deltahost.com.ua

Zemlyaniy Dmitro Leonidovich
    Ukraine, Kremenchuk
    phone: +380503046589
    dmitriy@deltahost.com.ua

Complaints: abuse@deltahost.com.ua
    abuse@deltahost.com.ua

DELTAHOST-NET
    Updated: 19-Dec-2013
    Source: whois.ripe.net
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Dashboard. MURGINVEST.COM Investment crowdfunding platform.jpg

In a nutshell, they are adding a secondary scam to their scam.
    The first link is a Univest mgmt chat is w/the scammer Murg

Post Thanks / Like

That is new UI franchise model.
    All those sites are hosted on uinvest uicloud.net "platform".

They all accessible as [username].uicloud.net

here are few more of other "franchise" collaborators:
    germanpolice.uicloud.net
    alain1404.uicloud.net
    cfundin.uicloud.net
    uilifestation.uicloud.net (- banned for running away with investors money they sent to buy "obligations")

Those are pits to resell UI "obligations", manage "your" downlines, create own businesses for downlines to invest. etc...

Told you, UI is slowly converting their investors into criminals.
    First with FP (making money transactions (as middle man) directly with investors), now with franchise and some who hopes to recover their money do not mind reselling "obligations" to new suckers.

So at the end of day. investor has no record of ever paying any money to Uinvest but to some individual in hell knows which country, who is a sucker himself.
    And franchise idea was to spread UI to thousands of individuals and make them do all the work, put all legal burden on them while UI and its shares will remain in shadows.
    Last edited by NikSam; 02-13-2014 at 02:25 AM.

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    FYI, Fat City, LA, MalwareBytes is blocking access to the first site you listed, Uinvest Forum classifying it as a potentially malicious website.
    LRM, is not accessing the potentially malicious and dangerous websites is a duty of a scambuster ? :)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    LRM, is not accessing the potentially malicious and dangerous websites is a duty of a scambuster ? :)
    You'll notice I said "MalwareBytes is blocking access" and didn't expand any more than that :-)

Post Thanks / Like

You'll notice I said "MalwareBytes is blocking access" and didn't expand any more than that :-)
    the coconut ones or the peanut butter ones

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fat City, LA View Post

In a nutshell, they are adding a secondary scam to their scam.
    UI is a sort of cancerous cell.
    Last December I emailed them to ask not to receive the "Monthly Profit" emails. I was told that I would not receive them anymore. Guess what happened. So I emailed them again, and was told again that I would not receive them anymore. Guess what happened.
    There's definitively an element of (sadistic) pleasure in their remaining online so long after they stopped paying.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by unterueber View Post
    Last December I emailed them to ask not to receive the "Monthly Profit" emails. I was told that I would not receive them anymore. Guess what happened. So I emailed them again, and was told again that I would not receive them anymore. Guess what happened.
    There's definitively an element of (sadistic) pleasure in their remaining online so long after they stopped paying.
    Hehe, with all their problems you expect them to solve your problem of not sending you emails when dividends are paid into account ? they need a team of programmers for it :)
    and you are being selfish :) they have hell a lot of other problems :)

You might see them sadistic, but the money still coming for them, that is all they need, why would they care about you or anyone else.

This Ponzi will be a best example how you can milk same victims over and over again.

But on the other hand , JustbeenPaid / Profitclicking / ClickPaid/ AdhitsExpress already done that :)

What is special about this ponzi, is that they will probably get away with it , but some victims who they made to collaborate with it will not and they will be open for a criminal prosecution.
    Last edited by NikSam; 02-16-2014 at 06:28 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

And now they know there is somebody live at that email address and it's not just another faked username like the thousands of others in their database.

When they sell the database, your email address is more valuable to them as it's "confirmed" as being live.

Post Thanks / Like

... your email address is more valuable to them as it's "confirmed" as being live.
    and is confirmed as a guy who believes in 20% per month ROI, when every possible research only yields RED flags

Post Thanks / Like

As I said, the email address is more valuable as it's confirmed as being live and, as you point out, the addressee has self qualified him / herself as someone who believes HYIP ponzis are possible.

Depending on the size, databases containing that sort of verified information are worth a lot of money to fraudsters AND many of them contain bank account and credit card details as well, so they are worth their weight in gold.

Post Thanks / Like

They are having a "Happy Hour" for withdraw?
    Not having $ in this farce...I have a good laugh with each new mgmt chat.

https://forum.uinvest.com.ua/showthr...920#post122920

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah:) tuesday they said, they will have a 1 hour window, anyone can exchange money outside of UI balance with no any fee limits imposed on "Financial Partners".

I wonder how many "Financial Partners" will offer real money to buy out worthless UI balances and what their fee will be, perhaps there will be few, maybe with fees of 95% :)
    Or wait !!! was not the site always crashing a year ago when everybody was running in to buy new shares upon releases? :)

Post Thanks / Like

Your prediction was right Nik. Site is almost not working. Same as back in the good old days. LOL

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

here is UICLOUD franchise for you..... :)
    Damn, now I will never know how many crazy FPs there were who would give even 1% of USD for UI dollars.

Post Thanks / Like

And now they know there is somebody live at that email address and it's not just another faked username like the thousands of others in their database.

When they sell the database, your email address is more valuable to them as it's "confirmed" as being live.
    What makes you assume they haven't sold it yet ?
    What makes people assume that money is still coming in ? This assumption is as grounded as the hope of members of getting paid.

Post Thanks / Like

What makes you assume they haven't sold it yet ?
    HeHe, that wasn't a predictive "when" The database was always going to be sold. The only question is at what stage of the fraud was it going to happen

Quote Originally Posted by unterueber
    What makes people assume that money is still coming in ? This assumption is as grounded as the hope of members of getting paid.
    It largely depends on the definition of "still coming in"

IM(very)HO, there is probably still a slow trickle of money coming in from true believers which is going straight into the pockets of the fraudsters.

Post Thanks / Like

Damn, now I will never know how many crazy FPs there were who would give even 1% of USD for UI dollars.
    Ok ,seems someone was able to spot 1 FP who was offering withdrawals for keeping 98% of the sum, but not sure if anyone took his offer before the site got knocked down.

UI_HAPPY_HOUR.jpg
    URL: https://forum.uinvest.com.ua/showthr...-hour&p=122986

Post Thanks / Like

Ok ,seems someone was able to spot 1 FP who was offering withdrawals for keeping 98% of the sum, but not sure if anyone took his offer before the site got knocked down
    The sad / funny thing is, he would be better off taking the 2%.

Otherwise, he's going to end up with nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

The sad / funny thing is, he would be better off taking the 2%.

Otherwise, he's going to end up with nothing.
    That is the whole point, FPs do not want the worthless UI dollars, but some will take it for 2% worth of its nominal value. Ending up with nothing = saving the money for FP in this case.
    That shows how the operators of the scheme are not aware of a situation they in, they hoped someone still treasure the UI money balances.

Post Thanks / Like

Spot some funny lies from Dave Darell that they do not do business with US residents and sanctioned countries:

UI_US_OFAC.jpg

URL: https://forum.uinvest.com.ua/showthr...l=1#post123028