Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Uinvest...again...Scam or not?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Uinvest...again...Scam or not?

wacky scammers.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    First welcome to RS. In regard to your statement about legitimate people and serious business people, I would have to ask how serious business people could have been involved in Uinvest just as an investor, let alone being collaborators in Uinvest? Any serious business person would have known that Uinvest was a Ponzi and avoided it like the plague. I look forward to your reply.
    They are legitimate and seroius business people because I know them. Uinvest presented itself as a firm who fund projects via crowdfunding, Edwin and Joseph brought real projects to Uinvest to crowdfund but it turned out Uinvest only funded the projects partly. Uinvest banned these people on their site as a result of their effort to ensure Uinvest do the right thing. If they decide to cut off from Uinvest and setup their own crowdfunding platform I dont see anything wrong with that.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post

Ok, then I guess your serious and legitimate business people will have no problem suing me and defend their cases in courts :)

You would be surprised how much stuff you do not know about those scammers.
    Honestly , I do not want to waste my precious time to discuss in details each of them. I do not believe any of that crap will attract enough victims for me seriously to care. But I will be watching, maybe one of them will get that prize.
    NikSam, Those guys are not scammers, You called them scammers and now it turns out you dont have time to discuss in details each of them? Show proof and if you dont have proof then stop calling innocent people scammers.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by done4 View Post
    They are legitimate and seroius business people because I know them. Uinvest presented itself as a firm who fund projects via crowdfunding, Edwin and Joseph brought real projects to Uinvest to crowdfund but it turned out Uinvest only funded the projects partly. Uinvest banned these people on their site as a result of their effort to ensure Uinvest do the right thing. If they decide to cut off from Uinvest and setup their own crowdfunding platform I dont see anything wrong with that.
    Thanks for your response, but please tell me what projects they brought to Uinvest that according to you they did not fund fully.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

NikSam, Those guys are not scammers, You called them scammers and now it turns out you dont have time to discuss in details each of them? Show proof and if you dont have proof then stop calling innocent people scammers.
    If you did not realize by now that you been scammed, come back when you do.
    I'll tell you how much money your Edwin and Joseph made out with , which were stolen from you and others. Perhaps they will be willing to share if you insist the right way :)

To begin with, if you really think of yourself as an investor, start reading on legal aspects of international laws (or at least your local),on who,when and how and why is allowed to attract investments from public without ending up in jail. And do not expect that an illegally operating investment site would offer any legal investment in future. Specifically Edwin's fake projects with astronomical ROI.

P.S. GP and Joseph, also offer 8% per month, on guess what? to start up the site itself , those silly wankers
    Last edited by NikSam; 04-16-2015 at 04:19 PM.

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If you do not like me calling them scammers, I can only think of other word - retards. But because people will loose their money (and people did loose in the past thanks to their recruiting and collaborating efforts) I still insist on calling them scammers.

10. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Thanks for your response, but please tell me what projects they brought to Uinvest that according to you they did not fund fully.
    Edwin was bringing fake projects. One time him and his buddy from canada (Denis) were caught in UI chat impersonating BO.
    One of the projects in NL (Bungalow) turned out to be a bankrupted company (owing huge to the bank for very small interest) which was out of business for years. And there was no bungalow or anything at stated place. And nobody from hotel (on which premises it was suposed to be) staff heard anything about it.
    I believe ID Tech was also his, but during the UI chat when BO was questioned by some electronic engineer , it was seen clearly they are full of BS and cannot produce any magical fingerprint scanner-creditcard, the BO claimed he is a designer but could not even answer basic electronics 101.

How's Panama's Villas project worked out ? :) He and Denis brought it in, BO was even not afraid to show his face on the camera. did it work out ? :)

You should understand that Edwin was getting $12k payments every month from UI no matter if he brings more fake projects or not, if he did he was getting extra % of total sum UI collected on the project.
    Last edited by NikSam; 04-16-2015 at 05:10 PM.

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Edwin was bringing fake projects. One time him and his buddy from canada (Denis) were caught in UI chat impersonating BO.
    One of the projects in NL (Bungalow) turned out to be a bankrupted company (owing huge to the bank for very small interest) which was out of business for years. And there was no bungalow or anything at stated place. And nobody from hotel (on which premises it was suposed to be) staff heard anything about it.
    I believe ID Tech was also his, but during the UI chat when BO was questioned by some electronic engineer , it was seen clearly they are full of BS and cannot produce any magical fingerprint scanner-creditcard, the BO claimed he is a designer but could not even answer basic electronics 101.

How's Panama's Villas project worked out ? :) He and Denis brought it in, BO was even not afraid to show his face on the camera. did it work out ? :)

You should understand that Edwin was getting $12k payments every month from UI no matter if he brings more fake projects or not, if he did he was getting extra % of total sum UI collected on the project.

I know that u don’t like it, when people have success indifferent and you not begrudge that to anyone, indifferent if it is legal, registered business or how you would say it “illegal business”. Grey market investments that are not under control of anyone in some countries. (Btw. Jobs act do the work this year for the US)

There are a lot of crowdfunding companies outside: Kickstarter, seedmatch, startnext, zencap , Bergfürst to name a few well-known firm. They all had licenses to offer their products some of them had a full bank license etc.

Niki I know u have AIM, and what is your problem?
    You tell somebody a scammer that is doing just good social media marketing on FB, blogs and forum? And persons that was often online in chats during the years, as ui was successfully.

BTW. Cocoa beans and copper plant was brought by Dem to ui and yes old investors who bought that project got now that shares on both sites Cfundin and also investrealprojects for FREE, but about that nobody talk, and you say that people are scammer.?

Sorry but maybe we have different sights. But name a person scammer, because only he wants to tell anyone about an online business that was successfully so that other can also earn some extra income?

Sorry it’s just my opinion. Please don’t insult other and say wrong not occupied facts.
    U talking always about that people but not care about you. Please do that first.
    Maybe u go works first before u only slander.

Last words, they are just investors, and earn money, GP has nothing to do with the programming of Cfundin.com he was just the first who knows about that project and another one. He is an investor and will do some translation stuff in future.
    See you and expecting an good answer.

Post Thanks / Like

It's a shame you are either new to this scam or new to scams in general or both......If you go back and read the history on this program you will see that admin did scam the members.....

Uinvest today is in "round 2"....In round 1 just about everyone got scammed...
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

15. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cfund View Post
    I know that u don’t like it, when people have success indifferent and you not begrudge that to anyone, indifferent if it is legal, registered business or how you would say it “illegal business”. Grey market investments that are not under control of anyone in some countries. (Btw. Jobs act do the work this year for the US)

There are a lot of crowdfunding companies outside: Kickstarter, seedmatch, startnext, zencap , Bergfürst to name a few well-known firm. They all had licenses to offer their products some of them had a full bank license etc.

Niki I know u have AIM, and what is your problem?
    You tell somebody a scammer that is doing just good social media marketing on FB, blogs and forum? And persons that was often online in chats during the years, as ui was successfully.

BTW. Cocoa beans and copper plant was brought by Dem to ui and yes old investors who bought that project got now that shares on both sites Cfundin and also investrealprojects for FREE, but about that nobody talk, and you say that people are scammer.?

Sorry but maybe we have different sights. But name a person scammer, because only he wants to tell anyone about an online business that was successfully so that other can also earn some extra income?

Sorry it’s just my opinion. Please don’t insult other and say wrong not occupied facts.
    U talking always about that people but not care about you. Please do that first.
    Maybe u go works first before u only slander.

Last words, they are just investors, and earn money, GP has nothing to do with the programming of Cfundin.com he was just the first who knows about that project and another one. He is an investor and will do some translation stuff in future.
    See you and expecting an good answer.
    Hello Stefan, sorry that I could not understand you fully (and i never could).
    Are you trying to say that you have a license with german BaFin and filed prospectus and required paperwork to offer 8% per month investment scheme and they saw nothing wrong ?

Even if you had , you would have to file notices or prospectuses in each country–member of EU where you take money from their residents.
    And under no circumstances in any other country until you pass the entire licensing process in each, till than you are just an illegal investment scheme.
    Spend some time to educate yourself on finance (and better do that not on MMG or UI forums)

As on general crowdfunding, i told you thousand times, Jobs act is in no way removes the licensing requirements but creates a new investment vehicle - crowdfunding platforms which must be LICENSED and operate according to the strict rules defined by US SEC (still in works).
    But none of it should bother you unless you planning to lure americans to your ponzi crap.

P.S. Thanks for being such a fan and reading all my posts on internets and elsewhere :)
    Last edited by NikSam; 04-17-2015 at 06:21 AM. Reason: PS

17. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to Niksam for exposing this SCAM in all the figures and aspects involved.
    I am a long time reader, and only today poster, on this uinvest thread.

I have personally reported mr. Eugene Rubin (CEO), Alex Bis (pr) and Vladimir Marchinsky (their lawyer) to a local Kiev police station.
    I reported only these 3, because they are the ones who showed their face publicy, as their are probably using fake names. (So I gave usb pen with their videos to policeman).

Nothing I found about Dave Darrel, Vlad and Taras real identity, maybe Niksam you can drop me a short messagge about that, if you have any information.

19. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by uinvest.jail.time View Post
    Thanks to Niksam for exposing this SCAM in all the figures and aspects involved.
    I am a long time reader, and only today poster, on this uinvest thread.

I have personally reported mr. Eugene Rubin (CEO), Alex Bis (pr) and Vladimir Marchinsky (their lawyer) to a local Kiev police station.
    I reported only these 3, because they are the ones who showed their face publicy, as their are probably using fake names. (So I gave usb pen with their videos to policeman).

Nothing I found about Dave Darrel, Vlad and Taras real identity, maybe Niksam you can drop me a short messagge about that, if you have any information.
    Thanks, as You know those are not their real names (Rubin, Bis). Marchinsky - yes, real (i leaked his real name).
    And Kiev authorities know much more on this but prefer to keep quiet, I've been trying to make them act for years. Thats is why the international pressure is needed. The Kiev's dept of anti economy crimes was disbanded , where they were building a strong case against it. The new gov is not interested to fight pyramids/ponzis, they welcome them (MMCIS is a great example).
    Please report your losses to US SEC as well (there is a jurisdictional interest as UI is also incorporated in California and portrayed itself as an US company):
    https://denebleo.sec.gov/TCRExternal/disclaimer.xhtml
    And to California department of business oversight : https://docqnet.dbo.ca.gov/complaint/

In your complaints include Uinvest Inc's EIN: 45-2545679 and California's company number: C3385516, as well as reference to your Kiev's police report (number, way to contact investigator)

(and it was not the only ponzi scheme they ran, it is way bigger than anyone thought)
    Last edited by NikSam; 04-17-2015 at 01:36 PM.

21. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

P.S. Vlad and Taras, were hired students (i think from Kiev's Polytech U). Their role is minimal as they were just paid per hour for chatting with investors.

23. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, as You know those are not their real names (Rubin, Bis). Marchinsky - yes, real (i leaked his real name).
    And Kiev authorities know much more on this but prefer to keep quiet, I've been trying to make them act for years. Thats is why the international pressure is needed. The Kiev's dept of anti economy crimes was disbanded , where they were building a strong case against it. The new gov is not interested to fight pyramids/ponzis, they welcome them (MMCIS is a great example).
    Please report your losses to US SEC as well (there is a jurisdictional interest as UI is also incorporated in California and portrayed itself as an US company):
    https://denebleo.sec.gov/TCRExternal/disclaimer.xhtml
    And to California department of business oversight : https://docqnet.dbo.ca.gov/complaint/

In your complaints include Uinvest Inc's EIN: 45-2545679 and California's company number: C3385516, as well as reference to your Kiev's police report (number, way to contact investigator)

(and it was not the only ponzi scheme they ran, it is way bigger than anyone thought)
    Yes, I had noticed that Ukraine department for cyber crimes is deactivated in MIA site. Thats why I reported all of them in the nearest police station in the province of Kiev.
    Definitely government has better tasks to do than eliminating pyramids/ponzis, but ponzi is still outlaw in Ukraine (and I believe everywhere in the world). And if you identify the identities of those persons, you can have strong results. Money somehow has been lost, but those wrongdoers will face justice in the nearest time.
    And yes, at the moment it appears there is no grantor for economics matter in Ukraine.

25. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

moderator, please allow my post

Post Thanks / Like

I would not say their role is minimal, they know the situation since years, and know how many people got scammed, so they are partecipants in the scam, although in a minor way

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Niksam, how is it possibile that after so many shaking hands, noone have access to Eugene real identity information ? (real name, date of birth, place of residence)
    It would be a nice boost for the claim I did.

Post Thanks / Like

Niksam, how is it possibile that after so many shaking hands, noone have access to Eugene real identity information ? (real name, date of birth, place of residence)
    It would be a nice boost for the claim I did.
    Why do you think nobody knows his real identity ? I do, and several others do. And Ukrainian SEC (NSSMC) does. Few ukrainian investigators do.
    It does not make any difference. If you really want him to get arrested calling him "separatist" will work better.

I would not say their role is minimal, they know the situation since years, and know how many people got scammed, so they are partecipants in the scam, although in a minor way
    There are several thousands of people like that who were employed by scammers, and kept their mouth shout cause treasured the job (MMCIS,Panteon,FXTrend, MMM, call centers etc.).
    It will need big balls to imprison them all, and will cause too much noise and problems.
    You better make them testify. I assume you were not in UI few years ago, when there were a lot of girls in support. Taras is their last addition. After him they hired few ladies from indonesia for support.
    Last edited by NikSam; 04-17-2015 at 03:27 PM.

31. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

These scammers work at the light of the sun and so far remained untouched, so I wont even be surprised if at the end Eugene Rubin does is, his real name.
    I found your Ukraine sec indication more usefull than USA SEC. Thank you

33. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello Stefan, sorry that I could not understand you fully (and i never could).
    Are you trying to say that you have a license with german BaFin and filed prospectus and required paperwork to offer 8% per month investment scheme and they saw nothing wrong ?

Even if you had , you would have to file notices or prospectuses in each country–member of EU where you take money from their residents.
    And under no circumstances in any other country until you pass the entire licensing process in each, till than you are just an illegal investment scheme.
    Spend some time to educate yourself on finance (and better do that not on MMG or UI forums)

As on general crowdfunding, i told you thousand times, Jobs act is in no way removes the licensing requirements but creates a new investment vehicle - crowdfunding platforms which must be LICENSED and operate according to the strict rules defined by US SEC (still in works).
    But none of it should bother you unless you planning to lure americans to your ponzi crap.

P.S. Thanks for being such a fan and reading all my posts on internets and elsewhere :)
    That shows again that u wont understand me or aren´t able to read English sentences.

I will tell it TO YOU TWICE: I am just an investor like eagle also was before and not any employee of Cfundin, UI , IRP or CEO etc.
    I just want to bring good reliable business now in this hard crisis days to the people. What is your problem ? I know that u not like me and you not like it when other people have success. Even if they do good legal business.

And again this investment not operates in the US nor/and also not in Europe. Please inform first about the laws in this countries. And if you not trust them check the documents Barbara for e.g. has uploaded. I have bad researched journalism. We had a magazine over here for that called “Bild” Zeitung.

Yes do go on hate me and other while we do all to get licensed cards and licenses with banks that also need passports that means in end verification. But ok this thread is for UI not for Cfundin or IRP.
    And again you would hate everyone that have an other opinion like u or the silly eagle guy that makes everywhere advertising for his wordpress blog. Maybe he should try it with work and not sitting around ui chat. But ok u not even know the person that is before the “display”.

Sometimes I wish we could meet in a Café and you could tell me what is your problem with me and why I have annoying you. Dear Nikki, or Chris.

Btw. For the post I post above I can only repeat: Will do some translation for it. And for that I not need any “BaFin” license or any investment license. So talk better to the owner not about me or to me. Bafin checks also just projects and the rest you can see as result on youtube “Gier frisst Hirn” or the “MEG documentation”. The paperwork i not did, i just do advertising as i wrote above. Hope you can read the full text and not just "fly over". Why nobody cares about real called crime that real companies do every day, week, month, year like google , amazon , apple they all spend time and money on how they can save their money in Luxembourg or UK, the US, isles , caymans or where ever. #fiscal evasion

now i hope you come b2t that is here : UI.

Yours Faithfully

GP

Post Thanks / Like

good day comrades

the first guy started to make the own crowfunding plataform is user moneybookers, and later anothers uinvestors follow the steps, the idea is not bad but need process of law of course, i support the idea of everyone get up the own bussines and offer to companies and users,,,, this take time and more important trusted...... i hope this users from uinvest get successs,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by latino. View Post
    good day comrades

the first guy started to make the own crowfunding plataform is user moneybookers, and later anothers uinvestors follow the steps, the idea is not bad but need process of law of course, i support the idea of everyone get up the own bussines and offer to companies and users,,,, this take time and more important trusted...... i hope this users from uinvest get successs,

There is no success for victims of Uinvest. They are so burned they dont have any chance to invest anything more.
    Report Uinvest crooks to authorities, and you will feel better.
    This was not an investment turned to bad, this was a scam since the beginning with fake not-funded not-started projects.
    I am astouned how spineless uinvestors are.

37. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by latino. View Post
    good day comrades

My two cents. If you are going to try your hand at crowdfunding do it with a very small bit of money you can afford to lose completely. Stick with well established platforms, and know what the hell you are doing. The next big thing, or pooled funds promising to invest for you are likely not going to end well. Uinvest was 100% scam, if you missed that you are not ready to be entering this market.

For every Facebook, there were 999 Friendsters.

Equity Crowdfunding To WhatsApp: We Got Your Message - Forbes
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

39. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

There is no success for victims of Uinvest. They are so burned they dont have any chance to invest anything more.
    R/ i talk about users created plataforms, and yes i agree soo many uinvestors dont have money for join in new systems like mee :(

Report Uinvest crooks to authorities, and you will feel better.
    R/ for mee not problem i dont have loss, but i know tooo many become happy if closed.

This was not an investment turned to bad, this was a scam since the beginning with fake not-funded not-started projects.
    R/ now that is good perspective but for meee i go take the part == investment turned to bad,=== but yes you perspective is aceppted

I am astouned how spineless uinvestors are.
    not all uinvestors, but say 10% of them :)

for niksam
    If you are going to try your hand at crowdfunding do it with a very small bit of money you can afford to lose completely
    R/ i agreee complety that i say to my friends before invest

Stick with well established platforms
    R/ i like to join but i dont have money to invest :( soo im out of game, but in future i go for sure :)

and know what the hell you are doing
    R/ right now i do answers the comments and drink my coke :)

Uinvest was 100% scam, if you missed that you are not ready to be entering this market.
    R/ you are right, im not expert, is that im here for know :)

41. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Finita la comedia

Quote Originally Posted by Uinvest chat / "Eugene" the scammer

Today we have very simple and understandable agenda:
    UINVEST ceases its activity

Yes, after 8 years (total BS, UI showed up only in spring 2010 - by NikSam) and several attempts to recover we have taken this difficult decision to stop UInvest.

I will talk about this further, but for now I would like to address the main question - what will happen with our money?

We have worked out a procedure that I advise you to follow to claim the funds.
    1. Send an email at eugene@uinvest.com.ua and specify:
    - Which project(s) you'd like to get a refund for
    - How many shares/how much the amount is
    - Your personal details

2. We will send you a form to fill in, this will be an official request to get your money back.

3. After you fill in the form your request will go to business owners that owe you your funds.

4. Immediately you will get their details or/and be contacted by their representatives

Thus, we will guide you through the process of claiming your funds from the people/companies who owe you your money. Then you will no longer need us and you will be able to act yourself

Why did we do this:

Since last year we have spent thousands of hours of lawyers trying to make Business Owners return at least a part of the funds they blatantly use. No success. Coming to this chat I shared information with you, at least what I had to share. Unfortunately, this did not lead to a result.
    So, I take this step and do what I can to help you return your funds back. I tried and I failed, there is still lawyer working on 8 deals - 3 international and 5 local projects. If they are successful - the returned funds will be distributed between those uinvestors who will have submitted their claims accordingly to the procedure (see above)

Why do we cease our service:

Because it doesn't earn money. Without projects, without transactions UI doesn't earn money. We have worked a lot to develop this business but now it is time to close it down.

When this will happen:

UI website will stay online for a while, until every uinvestor is informed and takes his actions. Then we will issue an official announcement about UI closure. That's it.

Will this affect procedure of returning your funds?

No, it will be going normally. Website doesn't work with BOs, we do. And we stay here until everyone gets fully informed and ready to continue this difficult battle.

What if you want to take actions against UI.

No problems, we understand that. You have all our details including address, names of executives etc. You are welcome to do what you feel you have to do. This will lead to actions from all sides, of course we have our right and means to protect ourselves. This will not lead to money, nobody but our lawyers will earn on it. Therefore, I would suggest to give this procedure a try, you don't lose anything if you try to claim your funds from the guys who have these funds

I personally think there is no chance for some BOs to stay with money because we have done a lot for this. I still think that our experience may help you, we know some uinvestors who help us locally tracking down BO's with their funds, for the last year we have learnt a lot in this matter. Therefore, I think we should act together. But this is up to you.

Also, if you submit your request it won't kill you but will give you a chance to get some money now or later. Well, at least this is what you can do and this is what I suggest.

And messages after it by some moron-victims who still did not get they been scammed:

UI_bye.jpg

43. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post