LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Uinvest...again...Scam or not?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Uinvest...again...Scam or not?

Yea, they "canceled" it, blaming Business owner of dishonesty.
    Business owner blames Uinvest of the same.
    BO did not get a single penny, Honey project still paid first month earning to uinvestors, when UI realized that it looks bad paying investors profits with investors own money. they canceled project.
    and everybody can sell shares back to "market maker" ISLD which buys it for lesser than nominal (nominal-dividend). Uinvestors who got shares not at nominal (speculated) price lost money.
    the story still discussed on their forum: Honey project investigation

Post Thanks / Like

This is how their new electronic certificates look:
    uicert.jpg

3. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Some pictures from Expo in Guangzhou, I took some photos and videos , please enjoy: So says hyippollcn @ Mar 9 2013, 01:22 AM

Uinvest - Uinvest.com.ua

uinvestcn???_????
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

5. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ICCBernd View Post
    This is just a bit funny,

* certificates before were in ukrainian , this one in russian.
    * certificates before were titled "Certificate of stocks (shares)" in ukranian, now "CONFIRMATION Certificate" in english.
    * certificates before were issued to uinvestror name, this one has no mention of uinvestor name.
    * certificates before were showing which Uinvest project you invested in (in the Date field), this one has no mention of the project.

Other interesting thing that it says your investment went to Alung LTD, a Seychelles company.
    Let me tell you something about Seychelles companies, for those who not familiar with various offshores, it is the same as not having any company at all,
    Anybody can just come up and claim they are a Seychelles company and there is nobody in the world will be able to deny or confirm it, Seychelles does not have a company registry,
    even various Seychelles authorities cannot validate the existence of a company. All they can show for that, is the incorporation certificate which can be just as well photoshoped.

Another interesting thing is that it includes the note at the bottom which says that the nature of this certficate is just to confirm the fact of investment and content is only valid on the Date of Issue.

ICCBernd, if you can copy-paste text of it, send it to me in PM, I will translate it in full.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ICCBernd View Post
    uicert.jpg
    Ok, the following is translated from russian by me:

The company, Uinvest Inc., being the administrator of the electronic trading portal https://uinvest.com.ua
    , with this certificate affirms the fact of the following investment by the holder of this certificate:

Description of investment:

Type of investment: monetary assets in USD currency
    Object of investment: circulating assets of business
    Place of investment: Ukraine
    Size of investment: 89 (eighty nine) USD
    Duration of investment: 2 (two) years
    Date of investment: ... May 2012
    Date of return of investment: ... May 2014
    Return On Investment: 16% (sixteen percent) per month
    Frequency of profit Payments: monthly

Receiver of Investments:

Name of Business: ALUNG LTD
    Registration Code: 114614
    PROVIDENCE, MAHE, SEYCHELLES

Note: This certificate-confirmation is not surrendered and not invalidated upon holder's withdrawal of his rights from the investment and remains with him.
    Therefore, the certificate-confirmation issued by the company Uinvest Inc. can be considered a document confirming the fact of the investment only as of the date of issuance.

Director
    Uinvest Inc. Danilenko, Vitaliy

Worth nothing and proves nothing
    Last edited by NikSam; 03-09-2013 at 04:34 PM.

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

A poster to this thread found out that I am a lawyer (OK, which of you people gave me up?) and asked me to comment on Uinvest. I responded that I would do so when I had the time. So this morning I read this thread and a previous one on RS, and did some poking around.

This post is probably going to disappoint the poster who asked me to comment. There comes a point where in-depth analysis is not only unnecessary, but a waste of time. If someone were to come to me with a thirty-page schematic of what he claimed to be a perpetual motion machine, I wouldn't spend a week going through it. I'd ask for proof that it ever worked. If the inventor were unable to give me that, I'd have no problem concluding that he was either delusional or scamming.

Sure, the SEC requires registration of investment/securities offerings from anyone who does business or solicits in the U.S. There are certain exceptions, but even companies that qualify for an exception must file per what's known as "Regulation D". Despite an obvious presence in the U.S. - the maildrop "virtual office" on Wilshire Blvd. in Beverly Hills (nice address, guys, too bad it's not really your office), the upcoming "conference" - a search of the much-improved SEC EDGAR database shows that they've filed nothing. I saw somewhere that they claim legal advice but - quite typically - don't identify the source. That, of course, is worthless.

But the legalities aren't the real reasons to stay well away from these guys. Those reasons have been pointed out on this board. You really don't need anything more than the tried-and-true "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is". The most recent example, an "investment" from a couple of weeks ago on their own forum:
    Region of Business: Russia
    Business: Hotel Complex
    Years in business: 6 years
    Amount needed: $896,000
    Earnings monthly: $137,600
    Investment period: 2 years
    Project start date: 02/11/2013
    That's an RoI of .154 per month. And when a poster inquires what and where this miraculous property is, s/he gets:
    projects' details are not to be disclosed here due to privacy agreements between business owners and Uinvest
    I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell you.

Please. Anyone who gives these people money is a part of ongoing social Darwinism, a failed species whose bloodline will eventually disappear if greed and gullibility are inheritable.
    "A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
    - David Hume

10. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for taking your time here wserra, it is obvious scam to most who can think about it putting their greed away.
    I think deep analysis in their lies is still important , because they attracted claimed 60,000 investors worldwide and those investors act as a brainwashed cult.

So here we are to debunk the the myth of uinvest. If potential victims care to look here they will know, or some existing uinvestors, or GUN businesses which are not aware that they are breaking the laws by dealing with this outfit.

It's all about creating the awareness.

Also outing the people who behind it is important too, so they will be held responsible one day.

Thank You
    Last edited by NikSam; 03-10-2013 at 09:33 AM.

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I also collected all pictures from Uinvest presence at China into one PDF,
    UI_CHINA.pdf
    If someone saved the video before it was taken down from youku please post a link here.

Couple things to note, that China has very harsh punishment for the financial fraud (up to death penalty) which explains why Uinvest kept their presence at the conference as a secret with no notice in advance. Still they could not resist a market of 2 billion potential Chinese investors in their ponzi.
    I doubt they ever dare to show their nose there again.

On the video and some pictures you can see a cop checking the documents of fake Vitaliy, which made them all a bit nervous,
    dengboss should have better zoomed in on the passport while cop was holding it in his hand wide open.

About dengboss, the guy who took pictures and video and his Uinvest pimping blog (http://blog.sina.com.cn/onlineinvest)
    which i took time to read:

He is convinced that he met two of the CEOs (bosses) there
    Vitaliy Danilenko the one he met at expo:
    fake_vitaliy.jpg

which doesn't look anything like one from the corporate kit picture:
    Vitaliy_Danilenko.jpg
    https://uinvest.com.ua/uinvest-corporate-kit

And Alexander Daryalov, which is just silly on dengboss part, cause the person he calls Areksis at that expo is not Daryalov but AlexPR , who never even claimed to be Daryalov or being a boss :)
    AlexPR_small.jpg

In any case he did not look as a picture of Daryalov from the corporate kit either.

But dengboss seems like did not notice any of it while himself has a link to corporate kit on his blog.

Maybe it is an asian thing that they cannot tell apart europeans, or he is just dumb
    and became a GUN Agent right there.

Post Thanks / Like

Here is a video of the event in China: https://vimeo.com/61457876

15. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wserra View Post
    A poster to this thread found out that I am a lawyer (OK, which of you people gave me up?) and asked me to comment on Uinvest. I responded that I would do so when I had the time. So this morning I read this thread and a previous one on RS, and did some poking around.

This post is probably going to disappoint the poster who asked me to comment. There comes a point where in-depth analysis is not only unnecessary, but a waste of time. If someone were to come to me with a thirty-page schematic of what he claimed to be a perpetual motion machine, I wouldn't spend a week going through it. I'd ask for proof that it ever worked. If the inventor were unable to give me that, I'd have no problem concluding that he was either delusional or scamming.

Sure, the SEC requires registration of investment/securities offerings from anyone who does business or solicits in the U.S. There are certain exceptions, but even companies that qualify for an exception must file per what's known as "Regulation D". Despite an obvious presence in the U.S. - the maildrop "virtual office" on Wilshire Blvd. in Beverly Hills (nice address, guys, too bad it's not really your office), the upcoming "conference" - a search of the much-improved SEC EDGAR database shows that they've filed nothing. I saw somewhere that they claim legal advice but - quite typically - don't identify the source. That, of course, is worthless.

But the legalities aren't the real reasons to stay well away from these guys. Those reasons have been pointed out on this board. You really don't need anything more than the tried-and-true "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is". The most recent example, an "investment" from a couple of weeks ago on their own forum:That's an RoI of .154 per month. And when a poster inquires what and where this miraculous property is, s/he gets:I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell you.

Please. Anyone who gives these people money is a part of ongoing social Darwinism, a failed species whose bloodline will eventually disappear if greed and gullibility are inheritable.
    Along with nicsam, I thank you for taking the time to look into this.

Post Thanks / Like

Uinvest - Uinvest.com.ua
    Did UInvest is real business? Realy?

UInvest has been paying their investors for five years. I would say father of all Investment programs.
    --------------------
    The next program that will break hearts /wallet?. Has that "there is no way this is fake" type of scam feel.

Post Thanks / Like

5 years is not true, just about under 1000 days old, there are some older than that ponzis for example VGMC.

Yes it will hurt a lot, i have information on several people who invested as much as $100k and $200k there.
    And majority of investors are true believers, not as in the average ponzi.
    I also know for a fact that some other HYIP Admins invest there, so if someone can dupe an HYIP Admin, that is something.

Post Thanks / Like

Lets take a look at the current registration record from Ukraine company registry.

UI_UA_registry.jpg
    text in ukrainian:
    Code:
    Ідентифікаційний код юридичної особи: 37635071
    Повне найменування юридичної особи та скорочене у разі його наявності: ТОВАРИСТВО З ОБМЕЖЕНОЮ ВІДПОВІДАЛЬНІСТЮ "Ю-ІНВЕСТ" ( ТОВ "Ю-ІНВЕСТ" )
    Місцезнаходження юридичної особи: 01014, м.Київ, Печерський район, ВУЛИЦЯ ЗВІРИНЕЦЬКА, будинок 68
    ПІБ керівника юридичної особи (дані про наявність обмежень щодо представництва від імені юридичної особи): КУЛАКОВ МАКСИМ ВІКТОРОВИЧ
    Інформація про здійснення зв’язку з юридичною особою: тел. 0963346103
    Місцезнаходження реєстраційної справи: Печерська районна в місті Києві державна адміністрація
    Дата державної реєстрації юридичної особи / Дата державної реєстрації юридичної особи, яка утворена у результаті перетворення: 07.04.2011
    Дані про перебування юридичної особи у процесі припинення/Дані про перебування юридичної особи у процесі провадження у справі про банкрутство, санації: не перебуває в процесі припинення
    Види діяльності:
    	37.10.0	ОБРОБЛЕННЯ МЕТАЛЕВИХ ВІДХОДІВ ТА БРУХТУ (основний), 
    	27.54.0	ЛИТТЯ ІНШИХ КОЛЬОРОВИХ МЕТАЛІВ, 
    	51.12.0	ПОСЕРЕДНИЦТВО В ТОРГІВЛІ ПАЛИВОМ, РУДАМИ, МЕТАЛАМИ ТА ХІМІЧНИМИ РЕЧОВИНАМИ, 
    	74.11.1 АДВОКАТСЬКА ДІЯЛЬНІСТЬ, 
    	74.12.0 ДІЯЛЬНІСТЬ У СФЕРІ БУХГАЛТЕРСЬКОГО ОБЛІКУ ТА АУДИТУ, 
    	74.14.0 КОНСУЛЬТУВАННЯ З ПИТАНЬ КОМЕРЦІЙНОЇ ДІЯЛЬНОСТІ ТА УПРАВЛІННЯ
    Номер та дата останньої виписки: А01 769594 07.04.2011
    my translation:
    Code:
    Identification code of legal entity: 37635071
    The full name of the legal entity and abbreviated if applicable: LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY "U-INVEST" (LLC "U-INVEST")
    Location of legal entity: postal code 01014, Kiev, Pechersky district, Zverinetskaya street, house 68
    Full Name of the director of the legal entity (or other information available from the legal entity): Kulakov, Maxim Victorovich
    Contact Information for the legal entity: phone: +38 096 334 6103 (my note: Kievstar GSM mobile )
    Location of registration record: Pecherskiy district of Kiev City State Administration
    Date of registration of legal entity / Date of registration of a legal entity which is formed as a result of re-registration: April 7th 2011
    Information on the state of process of termination / Information of the legal entity in the proceedings in bankruptcy, sanctions: not in the process of termination
    Types of activity:
    	37.10.0	Recycling of metal waste and scrap (primary activity),
    	27.54.0 Casting of other non-ferrous metals
    	51.12.0	Assistance in trading of fuels, oils, metals and chemicals
    	74.11.1 Lawyer/Legal/Advocacy services
    	74.12.0 Accounting and Audit activity
    	74.14.0 Business and Management consultations
    Number and date of the last record: А01 769594 Apr 7th 2011
    So lets take a look at the official registered address of Ukrainian Uinvest
    UI_UA_regadd_1.jpg

Google: http://goo.gl/maps/WTzcJ

Aint the HQ of multimillion dollar company look just great ?

UI_UA_regadd_2.jpg

Is the Uinvest actually there ? - No, No Uinvest and No Maxim Kulakov which is not a surprise taking into account the other companies he listed as a director and can never be found at the registered addresses
    (see my Gefest post)

On another note, I would have never guessed that "Recycling of metal waste and scrap" as a primary activity of a company would have anything to do with Investments :)

See you all later, than we'll talk about other Ukrainian addresses claimed by Uinvest as their location and later about where they really are.

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Uinvest and WestPark Capital announce new partnership

Wow! Uinves must be legit to partner with a real investment company.
    Uinvest - Uinvest.com.ua

I wonder if WestPark Capital even knows that Uinvest is blasting the WPC name in press releases on the ponzi forums.

This is Uinvest new partner WestPark Capital. Investment Banking and Securities Brokerage Firm
    Someone needs to let WPC know how bad this looks for their firm.

Post Thanks / Like

They aware of that but seem to do not care. At least they stop replying to messages if you come up with proofs for Uinvest's shady activities. WPC is as shady as Uinvest IMHO.

Post Thanks / Like

Seems like muslim uinvestors declared a Fatwa on Uinvest.
    So, from what I have gathered from their website, it seems that it is indeed a Loan Model.

Hence it will not be permissible to use this facility as it is a direct loan with an anticipated profit return which is Riba (interest).
    URL: Fatwa on Uinvest - Halal ?

UI_FATWA.jpg

And that just by assumption that Uinvest profits are loan based, I wonder what Quran and scholars have to say when they realize it is a ponzi model.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Former Player View Post
    Uinvest and WestPark Capital announce new partnership

Wow! Uinves must be legit to partner with a real investment company.
    Uinvest - Uinvest.com.ua

I wonder if WestPark Capital even knows that Uinvest is blasting the WPC name in press releases on the ponzi forums.

This is Uinvest new partner WestPark Capital. Investment Banking and Securities Brokerage Firm
    Someone needs to let WPC know how bad this looks for their firm.
    there was an updated press release, "ghmmm, not a partnership, ghmmm, just asked WPC for the advisory service" :)

URL: Uinvest Inc. Establishes Consulting Relationship with U.S.-Based Broker-Dealer WestPark Capital, Inc. - MarketWatch

but of course this update was not pushed by multiple paid for SEO and Press release "agents-specialists" to multiple news sites :)

25. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, here's my post in one of our local forums:

Here's why I think this is a Ponzi:

Sample Projects (We can see that monthly earnings are more than 15%)
    15.18% = Honey Project
    17.87% = Paper Mill
    16.35% = Field of construction materials
    17.41% = Agricultural equipment manufacturing
    16.81% = Steel manufacturer

Let’s say I plan to invest 100,000 pesos ($1 = 40pesos)

Initial investment = 100,000 php
    Monthly earnings (at 15%) = 15,000 php
    If I pull it out after 1 year
    I would have = 100,000 + (15,000 x12) = 280,000

Reinvest money now 280,000
    Monthly earnings (at 15%) = 42,000
    If I pull it out after 1 year (2nd year)
    I would have = 280,000 + (42,000 x12) = 784,000

Reinvest money now 784,000
    Monthly earnings (at 15%) = 117,600
    If I pull it out after 1 year (3rd year)
    I would have = 784,000 + (117,600 x12) = 2,195,200

Reinvest money now 2,195,200
    Monthly earnings (at 15%) = 329,280
    If I pull it out after 1 year (4th year)
    I would have = 2,195,200 + (329,280 x12) = 6,146,560

Reinvest money now 6,146,560
    Monthly earnings (at 15%) = 921,984
    If I pull it out after 1 year (5th year)
    I would have = 6,146,560 + (921,984 x12) = 17,210,368

Reinvest money now 17,210,368
    Monthly earnings (at 15%) = 2,581,555.20
    If I pull it out after 1 year (6th year)
    I would have = 17,210,368 + (2,581,555.20 x12) = 48,189,030.40

Reinvest money now 48,189,030.40
    Monthly earnings (at 15%) = 7,228,534.56
    If I pull it out after 1 year (7th year)
    I would have = 48,189,030.40 + (7,228,534.56 x12) = 134,929,285.12

So in 15 years I would be included in Forbes richest in the world???

Investment Monthly Interest After 1 year, pull out everything

1 100,000.00 15,000.00 280,000.00
    2 280,000.00 42,000.00 784,000.00
    3 784,000.00 117,600.00 2,195,200.00
    4 2,195,200.00 329,280.00 6,146,560.00
    5 6,146,560.00 921,984.00 17,210,368.00
    6 17,210,368.00 2,581,555.20 48,189,030.40
    7 48,189,030.40 7,228,354.56 134,929,285.12
    8 134,929,285.12 20,239,392.77 377,801,998.34
    9 377,801,998.34 56,670,299.75 1,057,845,595.34
    10 1,057,845,595.34 158,676,839.30 2,961,967,666.95
    11 2,961,967,666.95 444,295,150.04 8,293,509,467.47
    12 8,293,509,467.47 1,244,026,420.12 23,221,826,508.92
    13 23,221,826,508.92 3,483,273,976.34 65,021,114,224.98
    14 65,021,114,224.98 9,753,167,133.75 182,059,119,829.94
    15 182,059,119,829.94 27,308,867,974.49 509,765,535,523.84

PHP 509,765,535,523.84 = $12,433,305,744.48

At only $2,500 investment, in 15 years I would be one of the richest in the world!! LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Market! Market! View Post
    Hi, here's my post in one of our local forums:

At only $2,500 investment, in 15 years I would be one of the richest in the world!! LOL
    Excellent analogy and post. Lets hope it gets people thinking.

Post Thanks / Like

There have been several reports on ponzi forums from individuals stating that there accounts have been locked. Uinvest has not been helping them regain access to these locked accounts. There will likely be a lot more of these victims soon. Uinvest is a very old ponzi and can not last too much longer. They have been creative in keeping this ponzi afloat but its going to catch up to them soon.

Post Thanks / Like

uinvest.com.ua is very closed related or it has same owner as WMIRK.com

It's a Liberty Reserve exchanger. Of course, uinvest.com.ua accepts Liberty Reserve and they "clean" the money through WMIRK.com
    They are not stupid at all.

Payza banned their system in November 2012...I guess.
    They are still using Paypal personal account to make payouts.
    Paypal doesn't allow any investment company(even it's licensed). I am wondering what explication they have for that.

Does anybody know uinvest.com.ua's bank account? A company must have a bank account,right? This information must be public but I can't find it :)

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe it was already mentioned, but it was just posted now on Talkgod uinvest thread :

Government approves bill banning pyramid schemes in Ukraine

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by radovann View Post
    Maybe it was already mentioned, but it was just posted now on Talkgod uinvest thread :

Government approves bill banning pyramid schemes in Ukraine
    It was approved in beginning of March, but still needs to be voted upon in Rada (congress).
    There are indications that bill will be approved, most politicians support it.
    Some think that maximum prison term (8 years) for those is not enough, but comparing conditions in Ukraine's jails
    to the western world (where prisons are just 1 star Hotels) might fix the problems.

There are sufficient laws for financial fraud and unlicensed financial activity, etc..
    The main target of this Bill are cash gifting schemes like (MMM-201x), existing laws are hard to enforce when there is no misleading and participants are well aware that they participate in a ponzi.
    Last edited by NikSam; 04-11-2013 at 03:39 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gonde View Post
    uinvest.com.ua is very closed related or it has same owner as WMIRK.com

It's a Liberty Reserve exchanger. Of course, uinvest.com.ua accepts Liberty Reserve and they "clean" the money through WMIRK.com
    They are not stupid at all.

Payza banned their system in November 2012...I guess.
    They are still using Paypal personal account to make payouts.
    Paypal doesn't allow any investment company(even it's licensed). I am wondering what explication they have for that.

Does anybody know uinvest.com.ua's bank account? A company must have a bank account,right? This information must be public but I can't find it :)
    Uinvest has no connection to WMIRK.com (which is operating from Siberia, Russia).

Uinvest does not have bank accounts, they use other shell companies.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gonde
    Not in the HYIP ponzi arena, gonde.

It's the very reason HYIP ponzis use anonymous payment processors.

Not only will legitimate payment processors and / or banks have nothing to do with them, but, by shifting money between anonymous payment processors, it makes the people behind the HYIP virtually untraceable.

To sensible people, the very fact there is no bank account and therefore no way of obtaining any sort of refund is a GIANT red flag.

To HYIP ponzi players, however, it's completely "normal"
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing