Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Uinvest (Split from "Talkgold Mods on a Banning Spree)

Post Thanks / Like

Uinvest (Split from "Talkgold Mods on a Banning Spree)

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    What's the matter caleb??.....Are you concerned that TG will close down and that you won't have a place to tell how wonderful an "investment" that uinvest scam is??
    Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum - View Single Post - Uinvest - uinvest.com.ua
    Why don't you make a thread for your favorite scam here in this forum....
    And please invite your friend "uinvestcomua" to come also.....

Forum Nazi Joseph and Gsh have been working hard to make this happen.....
    Hello Okosh,

I would like to refer to your previous questions.

1) What's the matter caleb??.....Are you concerned that TG will close down and that you won't have a place to tell how wonderful an "investment" that uinvest scam is??
    A: I think I am not concerned about Talkgold Forum whether they close down or not close down. May I ask you a question? I would like to know why you think UInvest company is a scam? I would appreciate if you could provide evidence to back your claims up.

I think UInvest company is not a scam. Other members have previously explained why at "Uinvest - uinvest.com.ua" thread at Talkgold Forum. I do not have my own referral link at UInvest company's website and not planning to promote my own referral link if I have one. I don't do referrals.

2) Why don't you make a thread for your favorite scam here in this forum....
    And please invite your friend "uinvestcomua" to come also.....
    A: I have previously mentioned at "Uinvest - uinvest.com.ua" thread at Talkgold Forum that other members have explained why UInvest company is not a scam. I would appreciate if you could spend sometime to read different Topics at UInvest Forum.

Alex Darrell, Chief of Business Development at UInvest will join Wednesday’s chat on Aug 17th at 4 pm UInvest time. He will be happy to answer your questions concerning UInvest business.
    Source:
    Uinvest company's News

I would appreciate if you and your friends could join Wednesday’s chat on Aug 17th at 4 pm UInvest time today with each person's original username and ask Alex questions. I will be there too and login with my real name "Caleb". I think maybe I would like to ask him some questions regarding UInvest business.

Caleb
    Last edited by littleroundman; 08-17-2011 at 09:15 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

Caleb:

Send me any information you have about UInvest for me to take a look at it, and then I will give you my analysis of the program. As for their website, it sucks as far as any useful information. It is all fluff pieces and says nothing.

So if you are truly serious about wanting to know about UInvest, send me any information you have to this E-mail address: eagleresearchassoc@cox.net. I look forward to receiving it.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Re: Talk Gold Mods On A Banning Spree

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Caleb:

Send me any information you have about UInvest for me to take a look at it, and then I will give you my analysis of the program. As for their website, it sucks as far as any useful information. It is all fluff pieces and says nothing.

So if you are truly serious about wanting to know about UInvest, send me any information you have to this E-mail address: eagleresearchassoc@cox.net. I look forward to receiving it.
    Hello EagleOne,

Yes. I definitely want to know more about UInvest.

An in-depth analysis regarding UInvest business would be greatly appreciated. I think the most important thing for me to know is the truth and facts about UInvest and not biased thinking. I will go ahead and send the information to you by e-mail later today.

Thank you for your precious help and time! I'm very grateful and appreciate your help.

I would like to ask one question.

1) I would like to know would you join Wednesday’s chat on Aug 17th at 4 pm UInvest time today? I will be there too maybe to ask him some questions regarding UInvest business.

Sincerely,
    Caleb
    Last edited by calebjor; 08-17-2011 at 02:05 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Caleb....You need to make new thread for discussion about uinvest....
    This thread is for discussion about the TG crime forum, the Nazi-mods that run the forum and how they try to extort money from members via banner adds, and their pathetic criminal empire....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Caleb....You need to make new thread for discussion about uinvest....
    This thread is for discussion about the TG crime forum, the Nazi-mods that run the forum and how they try to extort money from members via banner adds, and their pathetic criminal empire....
    Maybe a modor admin would graciously move this Uinvest stuff to a new thread...?
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Maybe a modor admin would graciously move this Uinvest stuff to a new thread...?
    Great idea.

Done
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Uinvest (Split from "Talkgold Mods on a Banning Spree)

A HYIP based in the Ukraine which is claiming it pays 22% interest PER MONTH on one of its' investments and 14% PER MONTH on another.

Quick, sell the farm, cash in the insurance policy, persuade your parents to invest their pensions.

What a lot of bloody nonsense.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    A HYIP based in the Ukraine which is claiming it pays 22% interest PER MONTH on one of its' investments and 14% PER MONTH on another.

Quick, sell the farm, cash in the insurance policy, persuade your parents to invest their pensions.

What a lot of bloody nonsense.
    nice pictures there littleroundman this investors really are funny just blinded of this program pictures which they call "legit" i would love to see people behind it and making videos of this so called shares.
    It is in the heart that one can see rightly what is essential is invisible to the eye...

Post Thanks / Like

HeHeHe,

I mean....C'mon........

A Ukraine hotel/restaurant which returns 22% interest PER MONTH ???

I'm often accused of being a know-it-all nasty bas****,

but P-U-H-L-E-S-E,

How could I be anything else ??

The HYIP ponzi scammers aren't even trying hard to make this one look legitimate.

I know HYIP ponzi games are all fantasy, but this one is a fantasy on steroids.

Sugar coating B/S this obvious is impossible.

Post Thanks / Like

Here's a little homework for you, Calebjor.

Spend an hour or two researching, and see if you can find one, single, solitary hotel and/or restaurant, anywhere in the world which returns a profit of 10% PER MONTH on its' investors' money.

That's 10% AFTER all expenses including the owners' share.

Then, see if that owners of the hotel and restaurant can guarantee to not only make 10% per MONTH but, month after month.

NOW, find one which can return 22% per MONTH, month after month after month.

Anywhere in the world will do.

Post Thanks / Like

let me check the thread on this one this one seems entertaining to me
    It is in the heart that one can see rightly what is essential is invisible to the eye...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Defender View Post
    let me check the thread on this one this one seems entertaining to me
    Not sure just how entertaining it is to see forum-Nazi-Joseph and MrGSH try to extort money out of the admin for a sticky or banner add...
    But it's an interesting read....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

seems like some of the mods are here plus the admin they are fighting like a baby

Post Thanks / Like

I guess this is one occasion when having no news is NOT good news:

Surely a multi million dollar internet based investment company would have more news to tell its' customers since July 8.

Where are all those trading results ?

All those reports of members being over the moon happy with the $345 monthly profit they're raking in from their $1550 investment ?

That's if it IS a multi million dollar internet investment company and not just ANOTHER HYIP ponzi scam in disguise.

Me ???

I'm sticking with Uinvest being "just ANOTHER HYIP ponzi scam in disguise"

And, a dead one, at that.

Post Thanks / Like

WOOHOO !

The ultimate HYIP ponzi quadrella:

* Technical problems

* Lost database

* New server

* DNS propogation delays

Post Thanks / Like

Last edited by littleroundman; 11-02-2013 at 01:48 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

To even throw the thought of 'mistake' out there is as laughable now as it was from the beginning.

Post Thanks / Like

There are two other copycats offering the same as uinvest now on MMG. Gloinvest and more recently Polarinvest. Glow and Polar appear to be the same outfit. All scams.

Post Thanks / Like

Not much happening with this?

I will put up a quick update...
    Just thought I would post the Explanation from Uinvest for those properties show above
    The official Uinvest statement about UInvest business model

Uinvest is moving towards a global system and has started to crack down on Advertising on "HYIP" Websites. By October all HYIP websites and any hits coming from them the Referrers will no longer get any Money for the referrals.
    There are now 35+ Uinvest Agents that bring Businesses to Uinvest that are looking for loans.
    Uinvest Conference in October Celebrating their 5th year in operation
    Lots of info on the Uinvest Forum for those looking for more information uinvest.com.ua/forum
    They are re-vamping the website again soon and have added another Website for Global Uinvest Owners and Agents Home
    hmmmmm I may post the newsletters here if that is ok?

Post Thanks / Like

I have been watching this particular hyip for a while now. I have to admit that this one is one of the prettiest dressed up online scams I have ever seen. To the average person this can really fool people into dumping lots of money into it. Probably money people can not afford to lose either. Very very dangerous. Look at this conference they have set up SPEAKERS. Are they just tying to attach themselves to another conference or are these speakers actually coming at the invite of uinvest?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Former Player View Post
    I have been watching this particular hyip for a while now. I have to admit that this one is one of the prettiest dressed up online scams I have ever seen. To the average person this can really fool people into dumping lots of money into it. Probably money people can not afford to lose either. Very very dangerous. Look at this conference they have set up SPEAKERS. Are they just tying to attach themselves to another conference or are these speakers actually coming at the invite of uinvest?

According to this: The Digital Entertainment Network® I don't figure Brock Pierce is a good choice for spokesman...
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

I see what you mean.

Brock Pierce - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    According to this: The Digital Entertainment Network® I don't figure Brock Pierce is a good choice for spokesman...

Post Thanks / Like

I suggest you stop giving a bad name to a good company. I have been a UInvestor for quite some time now and am also registered for the conference. Before you speak, you should check your facts. Otherwise, your actions can be categorized as a 4-year-old bullying technique. Pretty sad.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by consciousbuyer
    Otherwise, your actions can be categorized as a 4-year-old bullying technique.
    Which would upset us how, exactly ???