Thread: Whiskey & Wealth Club

shipdit is offline Senior Scambuster

Whiskey & Wealth Club

I ran across this solicitation today via this click funnel:

Whiskey n Wealth 01.jpg
    Whiskey n Wealth 02.jpg
    Whiskey n Wealth 03.jpg
    Whiskey n Wealth 04.jpg

Does anyone else get a creepy sense of deja' vu?

We talk about a market that has been "growing at 13-22% per annum for the last two decades".

You send us money, we buy stuff at "1/3 of wholesale".

We take care of all the details for you including storing it for you and insuring it.

We imply that 12.3% per year is the worst you're going to do.

We dangle the idea of a "High Return Option" with a "projected return" of 55% per year.

Whiskey. Everybody loves it, right? What could possibly go wrong?

Doesn't this remind you of the kind of outrageous bait that the Pacific Tycoon/Davenport LaRouche "shipping container" scammers used when they were taking everybody's money?

"Alternative investments" ... again.

www.whiskeywealthclub.com <- anonymously registered 10-19-2018

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

EagleOne is offline Elite Scambuster

Re: Whiskey & Wealth Club

Come on "where is was?" (content from the Past), "its instead of it's" and "it's instead of its", and this was just in the screenshot of the landing page. I can only imagine what is contained in the actual website itself. But hey everybody LOVES whiskey. I especially love the part about storing it in secure government warehouses so they can age and increase in value, but more importantly how you can sell them for a profit when the time comes that you want to exit the investment. Hmm, just how long do you have to "store" your whiskey so it can age and increase in value? I'm sure they disclose all of this inside the website. Wanna bet they give you tiered holding stages with the promise, of course, the longer you hold it the more you will make.

What possibly could go wrong?
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    http://eagleresearchassociates.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals