LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Working with Motor club of America

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Working with Motor club of America

Also try looking up the history of NASDAQ stock PRES (Preserver Group Inc., the name that the original Motor Club of America changed to in 2001 - also note that their SEC reports mysteriously ended in 2003).

And look up "JVL Holding Properties"

Now where are JVL's SEC filings? Outside of the interaction with MCA in 1996... I'm not pulling them up. What kind of an investment lacks a trail with the SEC regulators?
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you, that is definitely a good checklist to start going by.

I forgot to post this. This is what everyone is posting on their sites, etc.

================================================== ===
    To give you some background information on the company first; TVC is the parent company and the company that registers everyone as an independent contractor. TVC is owned by Virgil Coffee. His background has always been sales and marketing motor club and legal service plans since 1960 TVC was the marketing arm for Pre-Paid Legal when they first started as a company and Mr. Coffee actually wrote their marketing plan. The marketing plan took them from 1.6 million in sales to over 47 million in a short period of time.

In 1987, Mr. Coffee formed his own company starting with one plan, a legal service plan for over the road commercial drivers. Since that time the company has acquired many smaller and some larger motor club companies as they came available for purchase.

The latest acquisition was Motor Club of America. Motor Club of America had it's beginnings in 1926 so it is a well established company in itself and the membership base came with the purchase. At this time, TVC has well over 7 million members as a base in all the different service packages being marketed and is growing daily.

Motor Club of America was put on the market in October 2011, with the plan where you can register as an associate with TVC Marketing Associates, and have the right to market any of their service packages. The beauty of this is you have a "ground floor" opportunity with the stability and foundation of a 25 year old company.

Motor Club of America or MCA for short has been in business for 86 years and has established itself as a well respected, and trusted company within that period of time with people all across the United States and Canada.
    ================================================== ===

Under the statements above, they would've been much better off by not associating with 1926, keeping the part about launching publicly in October 2011, and providing basis for the 25-year old company. Anyone think they can dig up some information on this Virgil Coffee guy that's claimed to own it now? Maybe an address, phone number, anything that should be public domain so we can possibly contact him? Would be GREAT if we could record a conversation with him. (though for legal purposes, we'd have to state it was being recorded at the beginning, or ask at the end if he would've minded if the conversation would have been recorded, in which if he said yes would eliminate his ability to try and sue)

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

I've been trying to dug up information on them as well - came across here doing my research. I'm was interested in signing up with them and this information is helpful. I've also come across a bit of angry posts against them on some of the Truckers boards regarding their "programs" target at truckers going on for several years worth of posts.

Well, all this proves is they exist but not really any real history on them.

I find it odd that no information regarding providers is not anywhere on the web.

Anyone turn up any additional info?

They seem to be making people money, and they seem to be offering their various services to members.

Post Thanks / Like

Here is more information about Motor Club of America.

Things you should know before you join TVC Marketing - Motor Club of America

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jovics View Post
    Here is more information about Motor Club of America.

Things you should know before you join TVC Marketing - Motor Club of America
    I especially liked this part of your article:
    Read about Motor Club of America on Wikipedia - which led to a deleted WikiPedia page. Better yet is the discussion
    about the deletion:
    Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Motor Club of America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The following discussion is an archived debate of the proposed deletion of the article below. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as the article's talk page or in a deletion review). No further edits should be made to this page.
    The result was speedy delete. Speedy G11, would need complete rewriting from scratch DGG ( talk ) 03:36, 29 August 2012 (UTC)
    [edit]Motor Club of America
    Motor Club of America (edit|talk|history|links|watch|logs) – (View log • Stats)
    (Find sources: "Motor Club of America" – news · books · scholar · JSTOR · free images)
    No established notability, only reference is a deadlink, reads like advertising, I was unable to find any independent sources, contested PROD. — Jeff G. ツ (talk) 23:29, 28 August 2012 (UTC)
    Delete. Pure spam, and it looks like copy vio also.--Dmol (talk) 23:48, 28 August 2012 (UTC)
    Delete, per above. There doesn't seem to be any reliable third-party sources on this group. EWikistTalk 00:54, 29 August 2012 (UTC)
    Note: This debate has been included in the list of Organizations-related deletion discussions. • Gene93k (talk) 02:35, 29 August 2012 (UTC)
    Speedy delete as unambiguous advertising; alternatively, delete per Jeff G. There was evidently an earlier New Jersey company also called Motor Club of America, which changed its name to Preserver Group in 1991.[1] There are a few news articles about that company and its founder, but I found no independent sources for this one. --Arxiloxos (talk) 03:04, 29 August 2012 (UTC)
    The above discussion is preserved as an archive of the debate. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as the article's talk page or in a deletion review). No further edits should be made to this page.
    Pure spam, indeed!

Post Thanks / Like

Type any program name into google or youtube and add the word "Scam" at the end and you will find someone calling it a scam and selling something else...but that doesn't mean its a ponzi scheme. MCA is making a lot of people money...but I admit...the way some people present the Motor Club of America opportunity seems shady...but that is with any program out there. Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    And given how many serial Ponzi-hoppers and cash gifters are jumping onto this programme's bandwagon, I'd wager that there is something shady behind the scenes that you aren't telling us. That kind of marketer showing up in droves says that something dishonest is afoot.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WorkHomeAgents View Post
    Type any program name into google or youtube and add the word "Scam" at the end and you will find someone calling it a scam and selling something else...but that doesn't mean its a ponzi scheme. MCA is making a lot of people money...but I admit...the way some people present the Motor Club of America opportunity seems shady...but that is with any program out there. Just my 2 cents.
    I'd have to respectfully disagree with your first point, WorkHomeAgents.

In my experience the vast majority of "MCA - scam" results returned by Google are, in fact, placed by those selling and promoting MCA and NOT by rival companies and/or sellers of other products.

It's another "red flag" for those looking for a genuine opportunity.

As for ProfHenryHiggins' theory that "something shady is afoot" IM(very)HO the "TVC Matrix" part of MCA fits the bill perfectly.

It is entirely possible within the current TVC model to be used as a pyramid scheme / "endless chain" recruiting system.

IOW, members pay to sign up and earn solely from recruitment alone.

This practice and the fact TVC/MCA allow it to happen raises giant questions and red flags for genuine potential members.

* It's illegal.

* It damages the reputation of the company/s

* It condemns the company to premature failure

Sure, MCA may be, as you say "making a lot of people a lot of money" but, so did Zeek Rewards and so do many pyramid endless chain recruiting systems FOR A WHILE.

In short, readers looking to play money games are probably being drawn to MCA, as is evidenced by the thousands of get-rich-quickers jumping on board.

On the other hand, I suspect serious MLMers will keep their wallets firmly tucked in their back pockets.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

There's a big thread over on BehindMLM, with a lot of supporters who can't tell the difference between MCA and the marketing arm, "TVC Matrix". As there's effectively no difference, we're looking at a Burnlounge Retread.
    ---
    A MLM Skeptic (not a Cynic) covering scams, critical thinking, and psychology
    http://amlmskeptic.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kschang View Post
    There's a big thread over on BehindMLM, with a lot of supporters who can't tell the difference between MCA and the marketing arm, "TVC Matrix". As there's effectively no difference, we're looking at a Burnlounge Retread.
    TVC Matrix is the website for a company TVC Marketing Associates, Inc., which also owns Motor Club America and they're based out of Oklahoma City. TVC has been in business for over 25 years, and the owner of the company (Virgil Coffee) was responsible for devised the marketing and comp plan for Pre-Paid Legal Services (Now Legal Shield) which they have revenues over a half a billion dollars. As for you comparing MCA/TVC to Burnlounge as a scam, it does not come even close. MCA markets motor club benefits memberships(It just like AAA, but they offered a whole lot more than them) ranges from $9.95 to $39.90/month (You paid two months advance that covers your first and last month of the membership; and each time a person refers others to the benefits, they get paid anywhere from $20 to $80, plus residuals. THERE'S NO COST TO BECOME AN ASSOCIATE, AND YOU HAVE TO BE MEMBER TO SIGN UP PEOPLE AS WELL.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    If you bothered to read, what I said wasn't that the programme was a scam in itself, but that the kind of folks who flock to scams in preference to honest opportunities are moving to it like a plague of locusts. Ergo, something isn't right about it, otherwise these people wouldn't be attracted to it.
    How do you know that since you're not from the U.S. anyways? Why did I said that you're not from the U.S.? Simple, your spelling of Programme is a dead give-a-way. Nice try Professor.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GeminiDogg View Post
    How do you know that since you're not from the U.S. anyways?
    What strange logic.

Here's the thing,

I'm not from the U.S.A. either.

Despite that, I know Barack Obama is its' president.

Ain't the internet wonderful ???

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GeminiDog
    THERE'S NO COST TO BECOME AN ASSOCIATE, AND YOU HAVE TO BE MEMBER TO SIGN UP PEOPLE AS WELL.
    And, therein lies the problem.

It's called "pay to play" and is what makes it both illegal and destined to fail.

Add that to the fact MCA has no policy in place to prevent endless chain recruiting being the primary source of income for "members" and the fact the internet is flooded with get-rich-quickers offering the "opportunity" and you can start to see the problem.

Dedicated Get-rich-quickers can probably make a few bucks before the inevitable.

Serious and smart MLMers will keep away in droves.

Post Thanks / Like

How do you know that since you're not from the U.S. anyways? Why did I said that you're not from the U.S.? Simple, your spelling of Programme is a dead give-a-way. Nice try Professor.
    Hate to burst your bubble that you know that the Prof is not from the US, because you are wrong. The good Prof is from right here in the good 'ole USA.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

What makes the difference where anybody is from?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baylee View Post
    What makes the difference where anybody is from?
    None at all.

But, he's gotta at least try to distract attention away from the subject at hand.

That's his job.

Post Thanks / Like

As for you comparing MCA/TVC to Burnlounge as a scam, it does not come even close. MCA markets motor club benefits memberships(It just like AAA, but they offered a whole lot more than them) ranges from $9.95 to $39.90/month (You paid two months advance that covers your first and last month of the membership; and each time a person refers others to the benefits, they get paid anywhere from $20 to $80, plus residuals. THERE'S NO COST TO BECOME AN ASSOCIATE, AND YOU HAVE TO BE MEMBER TO SIGN UP PEOPLE AS WELL.
    Burnlounge: you pay to join as member, pay slight upgrade to be "mogul" (affiliate), sell music, recruit other members, get music and other music-related stuff

TVC/MCA: you pay to join as member, (pay nothing to upgrade to affiliate), and recruit other members, get some motor club benefits like towing and such stuff

You are right, Burnlounge at least have a retail component: sell music. MCA doesn't even have that option. It is DEFINITELY a pyramid scheme!
    ---

Post Thanks / Like

Very heavily promoted on Scamlandpro by one of their biggest shills, Paula Frye who is into almost every ponzi in the book including this load of BS

From Paula's web site

Each of the businesses listed below pay on time and never miss when payment is due. Some of them even pay you daily.

MCA - Motor Club of America -- (USA and Canada) -- Exceptional business and product. Like AAA but pays you weekly cash. $19.95 membership pays you $80-$90 fast start bonuses weekly.

Instant Cash Plugin -- (Worldwide) -- Advertises for you and pays $100 commissions. This has been converting exceptionally well. This has paid me thousands already. I've been tracking, and I am definitely getting hits to my website from it, too. This even has a downline builder in it for building MCA (above).

1-Click Marketing Machine -- (Global - Worldwide) -- Created by Phil Basten and Jane Mark. This will advertise any link you choose all over the Internet. It's a great product. It also pays you $40 - $100 - $150 - and $200 commissions. Get paid daily here. I really love this! This has an awesome downline builder, where you can make hundreds in additional commissions! Pays daily for all sales. Works GREAT!

Staged (Global - worldwide) -- Excellent automated system and product. Low price - nice commissions. Make money even using Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and other social sites. You can share ANY video with others and make money doing it.

Skinny Body Care (Global - worldwide) -- One BIG Powerline. Everyone earns here. FREE automated recruiting system included. Extremely popular product. This has been paying me monthly for awhile now! GREAT team support, too! Nice Facebook group where everyone can ask questions and talk with other members!

Stiforp (Global - worldwide) -- Easy automated system. Terrific products you can use to market any business or product. Costs $9.95 monthly but pays $25 fast starts and forced matrix pay. Nice payplan.

Traffic Bot X -- (Global - Worldwide) -- Pays you $100-$150 commissions and gets traffic to your websites. This has also paid me thousands since opening.

Commission Engine X -- (Global - Worldwide) -- Automated traffic and $25 commissions. This gives you less traffic than Traffic Bot X but still gets you visitors everyday. Very affordable.

7 Minute Workout (Global - worldwide) -- From GVO founder Joel Therien. It pays you monthly and will really get you in shape! I'm loving the workouts! They only take 7 minutes (3 times weekly) to do, and I am really noticing the benefits! You can join just for the workout -- or you can upgrade to also sell memberships.

Power Income Team -- (Global - Worldwide) -- Created by Mark Watson. This will build your downline in multiple low-cost programs. It's nicely automated and converts well.

Quick Profit System -- (Global - Worldwide) -- This is paying $25-$50 commissions. It's automated and comes with leads. View the short video, and you'll see why it's making so many people money.

Host Then Profit (Global - worldwide) -- Only $9.95 -- New business from GVO founder Joel Therien. It pays you monthly and comes with web hosting (4 websites), autoresponders, au

Auto Profit Machine -- (Global - Worldwide) -- Created by Max Stiegemeier. $25 Passive commissions. Everyone advertises your link for you. 30% of everyone's advertising goes to other members. Extremely easy business to make money in.

Auto Profit Global -- (Global - Worldwide) -- Created by Max Stiegemeier. $100 Passive commissions. Setup on a 30/70 advertising script. 30% of all advertising goes to other members. Great opportunity ... especially for a one-time fee.

Little Cash_Bot -- (Global - Worldwide) -- Smaller version of Auto Cash Bot. Pays you $33.50 commissions. Has a really nice downline builder, which also pays you ADDITIONAL $100 commissions and even helps build your $10 GVO Host Then Profit business.

Auto_Cash_Bot -- (Global - Worldwide) -- This robot will advertise any list FOR YOU and pay you $200 commissions (and it sells great). It's incredible. Definitely grab your link once you join and advertise it. It's nice making BIG commissions! I have made $800 in one day with it before.

EZ Wealth Solution (Global - worldwide) -- $47, $97, $247, $497, and $997 commissions paid straight to you! I'll pay your way into level 1. You'll get a really nice package of products and the ability to make $47 commissions over and over again. Extremely automated. The movies do a GREAT job of turning tour takers into members! Everyone should be a member of this one.

Secret Lead Factory -- 200,000 Leads Monthly and $50-$200 Commissions -- (Global - Worldwide) -- Easy to sell. They will even do all of the selling for you if you want them to. Excellent money-maker. Pays you instantly straight to your account. No waiting at all. You can even send to your leads from their website! This is one of those must-haves!

Clickbank Demon -- (Global - Worldwide) -- Automated advertising and automated sales. Easy to use. Currently a lifetime reduced rate (no monthly fees). $97 Commissions paid weekly. Very popular and nice automated system.

That Free Thing (Global - worldwide) -- This is growing like crazy! It seems everyone wants to be in this one. Get free things. Only costs $9.95 to be a paid member Very affordable and paying everyone. $18,000 reachable in the forced matrix. They pay me every single week.

G5 Cash - (Global - Worldwide) -- This pays you $49.95 whenever you get a sale. Keep 100% profit. This converts extremely well. Excellent extra moneymaker. I have gotten 5 sales for it in one day before, so you can bet I like it very well.

Mass_Money_Formula (Global - worldwide) -- $100 Commissions -- Paid Daily. They will even advertise for you! Save hundreds doing the things you already do! From Max Stiegemeier.

Crazy_Daily_Cash (Global - worldwide) Awesome moneymaker and training. $100 commissions - paid to you weekly.

Passive Online Profits (Global - worldwide) -- $200 Commissions over and over again. Includes list building with autoresponders and phone broadcasting system (all included). Lifetime membership. No monthly fees. This is a very good system for both making money and building a highly-targeted contact list. No experience needed to make money here. As a member of P.O.P. Ultra, you also get full membership in P.O.P. Mini. Click here to view P.O.P. Mini. If you would like to see one of P.O.P. Ultra's generic splash pages, I have one that is being used for another company I sell for. Click here to view the splash. You can use these splashes to advertise anything, even POP.

ECR Robot - (Global - Worldwide) - This has paid me thousands already. It advertises for you automatically and pays terrific commissions. Everyone needs additional advertising. This is something everyone should join. It is paying me $20 - $150 commissions, which add up fast.

Cash Dragon -- (Global - Worldwide) -- Pays you $20 instantly to your account. Small one-time-fee. They even advertise for you,

20/20 Unlimited - (Global - Worldwide) - Pays you $20 commissions every single time you get a sale "plus" everytime someone you bring in gets a sale. It's very easy to get sales in this one. They pay you quickly into your payment account, too.

From Paula's Blog.

Paula Frye on Scamlandpro

type http// then community.adlandpro.com/members/pjaye.aspx

Paula Fry's Latest Scam

All Your Lists in One Place.

type http://www followed bu .allyourlistsinoneplace.com/?affID=fryeteam

Post Thanks / Like

Another of Paula Frye's ads as she pimps MCA.

Motor Club of America

Post Thanks / Like

IMHO, potential scam that really should audit itself... before the FTC does it for them

A MLM Skeptic: Motor Club of America / TVC Matrix: legitimate, or pyramid scheme?
    ---

Post Thanks / Like

Got multiple reports that you can indeed join TVC without buying MCA membership, but can't confirm it on their website. tvcmarketing and tvcmatrix goes to the same website... a shopping cart website, not an information website, and affiliate dashboard website.

They are registered with Utah office of insurance https://secure.utah.gov/cas/search?p...Details&id=883

I was searching for TVC info when I FINALLY figured out what TVC stands for: "Trucker's Voice in Court". They allegedly started as sort of "court insurance" for commercial drivers, and still operates that way at tvcwest.com. They sell the $48.85 per month membership through associates paying commission.

Why don't they just go straight commission based is a head-scratcher.
    ---

Post Thanks / Like

Update on MCA / TVC... TVC is the truck version of MCA. TVC actually started first.

TVCWest is operated by affiliate, not TVC themselves. My apologies in not spotting this earlier. Otherwise, the two marketing matrices are the same: both have 'refer 3' and such.

Full update here:

A MLM Skeptic: UPDATE on Motor Club of America (MCA) and TVC Matrix
    ---

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    Another of Paula Frye's ads as she pimps MCA.

Motor Club of America

Hello,

I do not know why my name is allowed to be thrown around like this (that I "pimp" something, etc.) but this is obviously not a forum truly concerned with warning about scams. I am an affiliate and I sell things. I do not run programs. To single me out (just an affiliate) is not doing anything but making you look bad. Someone from here wrote to tell me about all of the posts speaking about me like this over here. If you have trouble with a business, contact that business. Don't just talk bad about "people". That just makes this forum look like nothing more than a place for people to gossip and flame.

Just my 2 cents :-)

Paula Frye

P.S. Thanks for the free advertising. I'm getting a lot of traffic (sales, etc.) from your forum.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by paulafrye View Post
    Hello,

I do not know why my name is allowed to be thrown around like this (that I "pimp" something, etc.) but this is obviously not a forum truly concerned with warning about scams. I am an affiliate and I sell things. I do not run programs. To single me out (just an affiliate) is not doing anything but making you look bad. Someone from here wrote to tell me about all of the posts speaking about me like this over here. If you have trouble with a business, contact that business. Don't just talk bad about "people". That just makes this forum look like nothing more than a place for people to gossip and flame.

Just my 2 cents :-)

Paula Frye

P.S. Thanks for the free advertising. I'm getting a lot of traffic (sales, etc.) from your forum.

Paula, they are slating 'the business' your business. If you're an affiliate you're your own business owner.

Hope that clarifies it!

Jason

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Poyol View Post
    Paula, they are slating 'the business' your business. If you're an affiliate you're your own business owner.

Hope that clarifies it!

Jason
    Where did you see this comment by Paula? Jason. She has commented in one RS thread about Marianne Myers but I can not find any comments from her about MCA in RS? How did you find her question? Did you get a PM from her?