Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Working with Motor club of America

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Working with Motor club of America

Quote Originally Posted by 190parker View Post
    Ok Motor club of america is a great company It always pays me on time and I refer people to the services they offer not the compensation plan. I love how i make commission, overrides residual income. By the way Ive made so much money with MCA. It has changed my life. The point of MCA is to find people who actually need these services not to just recruit random people who dont care for the services. Look I have been in this company and I have made over $100,000 with this company. I love it and I'll never look at another MLM company ever again. If you are just starting with MCA and you need help call me 707 SPAM-IAM. I can get you in the right direction. MCA is POWERFUL and people like this guy are powerless. Remember people its all up to you when it comes to business. JOIN MCA NOW call 707 SPAM-IAM. MY group is the most professional in the business WE REALLY TRAIN AND SPONSOR OUR TEAM.

Jay,
    If you wish to come here and defend your business, you may. But spamming us with ads for your personal phone number is not going to be well-received. How would you like it if one of us showed up on your 1micmusic.com site and tried to force Beethoven down the throats of rap fans?
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like

I just happened on this guys video on U-tube previously I had looked at AAA versus MCA. He has found a company previously mentioned on this thread where the benefits line up much more closely to MCA. His conclusion seems the same, even for the same benefits you can get it for less money.

"It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

No Ribshaw, it's not the same. MCA also has a benefit package which is the same price as AAA.

Post Thanks / Like

Littleroundman, you and Mr Chang sure know how to dream up a stories about people very good. However guys, continue with your ignorance about MCA. Chances are that this will be your down fall.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GeminiDogg View Post
    No Ribshaw, it's not the same. MCA also has a benefit package which is the same price as AAA.
    Please for Ribshaw's benefit if you could display it. Maybe even do a cost benefit breakdown of the three plans.
    This was all I could find on the website motorclubofamericaplans. Which I assume is the official website. But there is so much CRAP when I google MCA who can really say, so better set me straight on that too.

MCA.jpg

National Motor Club mentioned in the above video.

NMC.jpg
    NMC1.JPG

Here are benefits and quotes from AAA simple enough to find.

AAA.JPG
    AAA1.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe this is the official website, I hope so the layout is much more visually appealing than the first. Total Security - Motor Club of America

This is the the first plan I saw available, same as the other official website. If there is something else, why is it not offered? And again, would be happy to see your analysis of the costs and benefits. But I am not seeing $180 per year more in goodies over what AAA offers. Arrest and Bail Bonds of $25000 sounds nice, but bail bondsmen do the same thing so you would really need to expand on what the bond costs. And maybe I am an outlier, but I have never needed to post bail. Credit card protection again sounds nice, but everyone who is a victim of a lost of stolen credit card is limited to the first $50 loss. The credit card company covers the rest of the loss, so what's with the other $950?

MCA.JPG
    MCA1.JPG
    AAA.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

Now Ribshaw don't go confusing gemindogg with facts. After all, MCA has to charge a ton more for the same services so they can pay all the layers of affiliates to sell their over-priced service. Are we sure they aren't really called Motor Cult of America?

Since MCA is such a great deal, I think AAA should immediately stop their current program and switch to MCA's program. Just think how richer everyone would be. Since I know the President of AAA, I will give him a call and tell him about the error of his ways and he is not using the right business model. I am sure he will want to change their business model immediately.

Of course he could also think I have lost my marbles and when he stops laughing ask me if I need meds.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Better yet, MCA can just charge the larger amount, sign the mark up for AAA and pocket the difference!

Post Thanks / Like

NO MOTOR CLUB OF AMERICA IS NOT A SCAM, IM GOING TO BE REAL WITH YOU IF YOU SAY IT IS THEN YOU ARE IGNORANT JUST LIKE THOSE WHO STONED JESUS,,,YOU ARE JUST AS IGNORANT AS THERE WERE,, AND DON'T TAKE A OFFENSE TO IT CAUSE THE MEANING OF IGNORANT IS THE LACK OF KNOWLEGE OF SOMETHING YOU DON'T KNOW.SO LETS GET DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS YOU HAVE A PRODUCT TO SELL AND YOU GET BENEFITS BUT YOU STILL DON'T DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH, YOU HAVE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ON YOUTUBE....ONNNNN YOUTUBE.!!!!!!!! DOING THIS NOT ONE......NOT ONE BUT MILLIONS...AND YOU IF YOU REALLY THINK ABOUT HOW MANY OF YOU CAN PULL YOUR OWN AUTO INSURANCE COMPANY UP THAT YOU GO TO, TO PAY YOUR BILL ON YOUR INSURANCE ON BBB??? LETS GET REAL, NOW ITS PLASTERED ALL OVER THE INTERNET AND YES IT IS A PYRAMID, BUT IS IT A SCHEME NO! NO IT IS NOT IF IT WAS A SCAM THERE WOULD NOT BE MANY PEOPLE ON THERE SAYING THEY GOT PAID AN FLASHING MONEY...SORRY BUT IF I HAD 10,000 JUST SITTING IN MY BANK I BE DAMNED IF IM GOING TO GO ALL THE WAY OUT MY WAY JUST TO SHOW PROOF THAT I GOT IT AN IT WAS NOT FROM MCA...GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE...LOL BUT FOR THOSE WHO JUST SAY OH ITS A SCAM,,,I GOT MY CARD BUT I NEVER EVEN USED IT AND I KNOW ITS A SCAM....I GOT MY CARD WHEN I WAS IN IT ALSO AN I GOT TOWED ANYWHERE UP TO 100 MILES...FOR FREE SO PLEASE DO TELL ME WHO IS REALLY FAKE CAUSE HELL I GOT STATE FARM INSURANCE AND THEY MUTHA F**KIN A**ES TRIED TO CHARGE ME AND I PAY ALREADY WITH THEM....SO IT'S NOT FAKE YOU NON BELIEVERS YOU JUST DO NOT HAVE FAITH IN ANYTHING THAT'S ONLINE THAT WOULD WORK UNLESS IT COSTED YOU A ARM AN A LEG....AND ANOTHER THING IF YOU THINK ITS STILL A SCAM PLEASE TELL ME WHY THERE IS A COP...YES I SAID IT A F**KIN COP DOING IT HE IS EVEN ONLINE MAKING MONEY SO IF YOU STILL DON'T BELIEVE AINT NOBODY GOING TO PULL YOUR ARM JUST TO MAKE YOU...THAT'S YOU AN YOUR NONSENSE. BUT HAVE RESPECT FOR THOSE WHO ARE TRYING AND YEAH SO WHAT I'AM ON REALSCAMS.COM CAUSE I'AM CHALLENGING YOU PEOPLE TO DARE TO GO AN SEE THE RESULTS OF MCA,,,DARE TO GO WATCH THE VIDEO'S AND IF YOU HAVE THE F**KING CARD ALREADY I ...DARE YOU TO GO TRY IT SOMEWHERE ...AND WHEN YOU SEE IT WORKS PLEASE RECORD YOUR FACE SO WE CAN SEE HOW DUMB YOU LOOKED TO TRY AN PROVE EVERYONE IT WAS A SCAM. LMFAO.

OH YEAH HERE'S A PROOF VIDEO IF THEY LET ME SHARE IT ABOUT THE COP IN MCA...IN HIS UNIFORM...ON HIS JOB DOING MCA

COP CALLS OUT MCA SCAM?? - YouTube

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ladyb2020 View Post
    NO MOTOR CLUB OF AMERICA IS NOT A SCAM, IM GOING TO BE REAL WITH YOU IF YOU SAY IT IS THEN YOU ARE IGNORANT JUST LIKE THOSE WHO STONED JESUS,,,YOU ARE JUST AS IGNORANT AS THERE WERE,, AND DON'T TAKE A OFFENSE TO IT CAUSE THE MEANING OF IGNORANT IS THE LACK OF KNOWLEGE OF SOMETHING YOU DON'T KNOW.SO LETS GET DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS YOU HAVE A PRODUCT TO SELL AND YOU GET BENEFITS BUT YOU STILL DON'T DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH, YOU HAVE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ON YOUTUBE....ONNNNN YOUTUBE.!!!!!!!! DOING THIS NOT ONE......NOT ONE BUT MILLIONS...AND YOU IF YOU REALLY THINK ABOUT HOW MANY OF YOU CAN PULL YOUR OWN AUTO INSURANCE COMPANY UP THAT YOU GO TO, TO PAY YOUR BILL ON YOUR INSURANCE ON BBB??? LETS GET REAL, NOW ITS PLASTERED ALL OVER THE INTERNET AND YES IT IS A PYRAMID, BUT IS IT A SCHEME NO! NO IT IS NOT IF IT WAS A SCAM THERE WOULD NOT BE MANY PEOPLE ON THERE SAYING THEY GOT PAID AN FLASHING MONEY...SORRY BUT IF I HAD 10,000 JUST SITTING IN MY BANK I BE DAMNED IF IM GOING TO GO ALL THE WAY OUT MY WAY JUST TO SHOW PROOF THAT I GOT IT AN IT WAS NOT FROM MCA...GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE...LOL BUT FOR THOSE WHO JUST SAY OH ITS A SCAM,,,I GOT MY CARD BUT I NEVER EVEN USED IT AND I KNOW ITS A SCAM....I GOT MY CARD WHEN I WAS IN IT ALSO AN I GOT TOWED ANYWHERE UP TO 100 MILES...FOR FREE SO PLEASE DO TELL ME WHO IS REALLY FAKE CAUSE HELL I GOT STATE FARM INSURANCE AND THEY MUTHA F**KIN A**ES TRIED TO CHARGE ME AND I PAY ALREADY WITH THEM....SO IT'S NOT FAKE YOU NON BELIEVERS YOU JUST DO NOT HAVE FAITH IN ANYTHING THAT'S ONLINE THAT WOULD WORK UNLESS IT COSTED YOU A ARM AN A LEG....AND ANOTHER THING IF YOU THINK ITS STILL A SCAM PLEASE TELL ME WHY THERE IS A COP...YES I SAID IT A F**KIN COP DOING IT HE IS EVEN ONLINE MAKING MONEY SO IF YOU STILL DON'T BELIEVE AINT NOBODY GOING TO PULL YOUR ARM JUST TO MAKE YOU...THAT'S YOU AN YOUR NONSENSE. BUT HAVE RESPECT FOR THOSE WHO ARE TRYING AND YEAH SO WHAT I'AM ON REALSCAMS.COM CAUSE I'AM CHALLENGING YOU PEOPLE TO DARE TO GO AN SEE THE RESULTS OF MCA,,,DARE TO GO WATCH THE VIDEO'S AND IF YOU HAVE THE F**KING CARD ALREADY I ...DARE YOU TO GO TRY IT SOMEWHERE ...AND WHEN YOU SEE IT WORKS PLEASE RECORD YOUR FACE SO WE CAN SEE HOW DUMB YOU LOOKED TO TRY AN PROVE EVERYONE IT WAS A SCAM. LMFAO.

OH YEAH HERE'S A PROOF VIDEO IF THEY LET ME SHARE IT ABOUT THE COP IN MCA...IN HIS UNIFORM...ON HIS JOB DOING MCA

COP CALLS OUT MCA SCAM?? - YouTube
    You answered yourself! It is an Illegal Pyramid and A Scam!!! You did good! LOL

11. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ladyb2020 View Post

removed scam video
    You are not getting your money back. No matter how much you yell.

Post Thanks / Like

Arguing with real facts is hardly required, is it?
    ---
    A MLM Skeptic (not a Cynic) covering scams, critical thinking, and psychology
    http://amlmskeptic.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

How is it a Illegal Pyramid by signing up customers? Can you explain that to me

Post Thanks / Like

Kshang, you don't know anything about facts if it hits you in the face.

Post Thanks / Like

You haven't hit me with anything except hot air.
    ---

Post Thanks / Like

How is it a Illegal Pyramid by signing up customers? Can you explain that to me
    Because you can't tell if it's actually customers... or affiliates who were told they can earn money by signing up themselves AND additional people.

Go read the Burnlounge appeal decision about "intent of consumer" as the primary determinant on whether something is a pyramid scheme or not. The shades are indeed GRAY in MCA.
    ---

Post Thanks / Like

Just look at the bottom right of your screen to see the serial ponzi pimp Paula Frye's promotional video Motor Club of America

MCA The Frye team.

What the likes of Russo or Frye are hawking anything RUN

Post Thanks / Like

Kshang, you don't know anything about facts if it hits you in the face.
    And a rolling stone gathers no moss.

Right, now we have the cliches out of the way, how about YOU hit us up with a few facts of your own
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kschang View Post
    Because you can't tell if it's actually customers... or affiliates who were told they can earn money by signing up themselves AND additional people.

Go read the Burnlounge appeal decision about "intent of consumer" as the primary determinant on whether something is a pyramid scheme or not. The shades are indeed GRAY in MCA.
    You haven't answered my question. How is MCA a illegal pyramid when you signing up people to become members for roadside services? Instead, you're referring to a company that overcharged it's customers for a dying music industry.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    And a rolling stone gathers no moss.

Right, now we have the cliches out of the way, how about YOU hit us up with a few facts of your own
    And if ignorance is bliss, how happy are you?

Post Thanks / Like

So,

no facts from GeminiDogg once again.

Situation normal.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

You haven't answered my question. How is MCA a illegal pyramid when you signing up people to become members for roadside services? Instead, you're referring to a company that overcharged it's customers for a dying music industry.
    MCA charges 20-30 a month for what AAA charges 70 a year.

Your turn.
    ---

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for proving my point that you don't know what you're talking about. Have a nice day.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kschang View Post
    MCA charges 20-30 a month for what AAA charges 70 a year.

Your turn.
    thanks for proving my point that you had no clue what you're talking about. :/

Post Thanks / Like

GeminiDogg: In response to your question, How is MCA a illegal pyramid when you signing up people to become members for roadside services? Let me address this with a simple question before I rspond:

Can you sign me up as a customer for MCA services without me becoming a representative of the company? It is a simple yes or no answer. I look forward to your reply.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com