Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Working with Motor club of America

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Working with Motor club of America

Quote Originally Posted by GeminiDogg View Post
    thanks for proving my point that you had no clue what you're talking about. :/
    Thanks for throwing an insult when you could have provided an explanation, thus illustrating your immaturity and lack of knowledge.
    ---
    A MLM Skeptic (not a Cynic) covering scams, critical thinking, and psychology
    http://amlmskeptic.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    GeminiDogg: In response to your question, How is MCA a illegal pyramid when you signing up people to become members for roadside services? Let me address this with a simple question before I rspond:

Can you sign me up as a customer for MCA services without me becoming a representative of the company? It is a simple yes or no answer. I look forward to your reply.
    I know the answer, as I've actually done the full research on this, but I'm waiting for GD's answer. Now's he's chance to prove I don't know what I'm talking about, but then, I do. It's up to him to prove I don't.
    ---

Post Thanks / Like

You needed to be insulted because you're such a BIG DUMMY!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kschang View Post
    Thanks for throwing an insult when you could have provided an explanation, thus illustrating your immaturity and lack of knowledge.
    You need to be insulted because you're such a big DUMMY when tried to prove that MCA is a scam

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    GeminiDogg: In response to your question, How is MCA a illegal pyramid when you signing up people to become members for roadside services? Let me address this with a simple question before I rspond:

Can you sign me up as a customer for MCA services without me becoming a representative of the company? It is a simple yes or no answer. I look forward to your reply.
    Absolutely! There's NO OBLIGATION for any member of Motor Club of America to become an associate, and vice-versa. You can signed yourself up to this link.
    https://www.tvcmatrix.com/secure/Pro...ProductID=9135

Post Thanks / Like

You need to be insulted because you're such a big DUMMY when tried to prove that MCA is a scam
    You're such a big dummy because you assumed that I did such a thing. I was actually quite neutral on it.

I posted this back in October 2012

https://www.tvcmatrix.com/TVC_Indepe..._Agreement.pdf

The point you need to know is this one:

17. No product purchase by the Associate is required. Data/processing fees will be deducted from earned commissions and bonuses. Associates may sell memberships and earn commissions on sales.

Thus, apparently it is NOT necessary to join MCA (or TVC) to enroll as an associate and earn money. However, it is still unknown just how many people actually know of this option.
    Therefore, I agree with you.

And since you just called me a dummy, so are you.

Your move.
    ---

Post Thanks / Like

Absolutely! There's NO OBLIGATION for any member of Motor Club of America to become an associate, and vice-versa. You can signed yourself up to this link.
    https://www.tvcmatrix.com/secure/Pro...ProductID=9135
    I asked if "YOU" could sell me the service plan of MCA, but you gave me a link for me to sign myself up. Why? Can't you sell me the membership program that I want? The link you provided only allows for me to purchase the basic plan. Why is it the only plan listed? If you can't sell me the plan of my choosing, how do you have retail customers? You are aware that the FTC says that 51% of all your income from a MLM program must come from retail sales, not from people in your upline or downline, right?

PS: GD: I did see the link where the other plans are listed, but rather odd it was done that way. I look forward to your answering my other questions.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 08-29-2014 at 02:31 PM.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Did GD there fell off his chair in surprise and sprained his brain? ;)
    ---

Post Thanks / Like

GeminiDogg: Where did you go? My questions weren't too hard for you to answer were they? I was expecting you to reply immediately, but here it is 4 days later and no response. Now this wouldn't mean that you cannot answer them and this is an illegal pyramid scheme now would it?
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Must be a full bout of concussion then. ;)
    ---

Post Thanks / Like

A whole week. Are we looking at a full-fledge coma?
    ---

13. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kschang View Post
    A whole week. Are we looking at a full-fledge coma?
    I think GeminiDogg finally figured out how we could call this an illegal pyramid scheme. It could be that almost all of his downline quit because they couldn't sign people up and weren't making any money like the promoters claimed. I am going with it being both, not that it matters. This is still an illegal pyramid scheme disguised as a MLM program.
    EagleOne

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Working with Motor club of America

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motor_Club_of_America

feel free to add to the wiki while its still up

Post Thanks / Like

Motor Club of America

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    This page has been deleted. The deletion and move log for the page are provided below for reference.

OOPS !!

Too late
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Rodney Walker - Scamming/Stealing from reps !!! - NO B.S.!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Pretty interesting, except when he calls MCA a wonderful, wonderful company.

Post Thanks / Like

you people are truely awesome! Just the other day I saw this scammertunity on somebodys facebook page and thought, WTF? i hadn't ever heard of it before, but figured it had to be a scam just based on the graphic of the fb group.
    What i love about this fotum is how you back statements up with citations and other pesky things like facts

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Below is at least the text of what is shown on Facebook. Can't figure out how to display the graphic that is also there....just not that good at this computer sleuthing stuff, but the verbage alone shows what a scam this thing is!

Why are people FLOCKING to join me in MCA? Because they see the VALUE. $150,000 in benefits they NEED for just $19/mo., and the SIMPLE opportunity to earn THOUSANDS per week just sharing these benefits. I'll TEACH you to do this on Facebook, and my TEAM will help you grow.
    Quit Struggling by Yourself >> *** ADD ME *** *** IN-BOX ME ***
    ‪#‎mca‬ ‪#‎makemoneyonline‬ ‪#‎workfromhome‬ ‪#‎paychecknation‬
    —.

1 share
    o
    Lewis Syring If you want an AUTOMATED marketing system to put this on AUTOPILOT, even if you're ALREADY in MCA, then you gotta see this! >> mcapaydays.com
    November 16, 2014 at 1:09pm •
    Lewis Syring ** PROOF VIDEO ** >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2yMgRykJys

Paycheck Nation | ROCKS MCA!! | $410 on AUTOPILOT!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kath View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2yMgRykJys

It takes a special sort of person to fall for that nonsense video

Post Thanks / Like

oh gawwwwdddd I had a hard time holding down my breakfast! I hadn't bothered to watch any of their videos before, figuring why bother when it is so clearly a scam...but I just did....oh give me a break!
    I am at minute 3 of a 14 minute video and I can hardly bear to finish! Okay I just had to stop at point 6:18 of the 14:43 minute video lest my brain cells start committing suicide!
    but it does just prove what a Ponzi scam it all is!

Post Thanks / Like

$150,000 in benefits they NEED for just $19/mo
    no one NEEDS these alleged 'benefits' as they have certainly gotten by without them this long.

25. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post