Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Daily Scam. Presented by Kathleen Vonbeenkom of Adlandpro.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Your Daily Scam. Presented by Kathleen Vonbeenkom of Adlandpro.

The continued lies are just astounding. She would do less work at a real job and actually earn some money.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    The continued lies are just astounding. She would do less work at a real job and actually earn some money.
    I agree with that one!! She is taking on more 'programs' now like some hungry shark!

Bean-Spilling Review of ClickTrackProfit:

4/10/2012 4:39:26 PM

What's the best way to learn something?

Total immersion!

What's the best way to learn something?

By watching other people who know what they're doing!

There's more than one best way to learn something?

YES! ClickTrackProfit offers you easy short video instructions AND total immersion into the world of traffic-exchange marketing because you need to TAKE ACTION on each video before moving onto the next video, and so do your referrals, it's EASY...AND it's FUN!

ClickTrackProfit

ClickTrackProfit has dozens of bite-size tutorial videos that walk you through the steps of marketing on multiple traffic-exchanges, creating a splashpage, and tracking your hits.

You can also earn multiple stream commissions by promoting ClickTrackProfit, because when your referrals watch those videos, they can join several traffic-exchanges through YOUR referral links! The videos are built-in downline builders!

Whether you're a newbie or a seasoned traffic-exchange user, you'll have fun and learn new things at ClickTrackProfit, and you'll get traffic and potentially earn more!

ClickTrackProfit is a unique and necessary starting point for anyone who wants more consistent daily views to their sites, and you can also network in a lot of those traffic-exchanges because many of them have chat features.

You can earn income by promoting ClickTrackProfit itself, AND also earn commissions when your referrals upgrade or purchase credits in the traffic-exchanges included in CTP, and also earn traffic from your own surfing AND earn passive credits from the surfing from your downline in all those!

There are also other traffic tool sites included in CTP that can bring you more effortless commissions just by promoting CTP!

It's ridiculously easy multi-stream traffic AND multi-stream income, and lots of it can be PASSIVE.

ClickTrackProfit offers you lots of promo tools including pre-written emails and video on the site to help you get signups.

It's free to join, jump in and have fun and take a swim in total immersion traffic-exchange marketing today!

Here are the traffic-exchanges featured in ClickTrackProfit:

EasyHits4U: EasyHits4U.com - Your Traffic Exchange, 1:1 Exchange Ratio, Manual Surfing, 5-Tier Referral Program. FREE Traffic!

StartXchange: Manual Traffic Exchange - Free Hit Exchange - Increase Web Traffic

Traffic-Splash: Traffic-Splash free manual surf traffic exchange

I Love Hits: I Love Hits

Sweeva: Sweeva - Social Browsing

Dive into ClickTrackProfit today, it's free! Then go through the tiny tutorial videos and join/insert your IDs for the traffic-exchanges and promote your link for CTP and earn multi-stream traffic & commissions!

ClickTrackProfit

P.S. I wrote this review while I was surfing Sweeva and replied to chat comments there when my site was shown!
    That last little PS takes you to what else?? EZWEALTHSOLUTION...

Post Thanks / Like

I have been off line for a few days "scratchy." I may be wrong but I still feel that Kathleen's scams are better researched and better investigated by legal authorities than those perpetrated by Bachman and or Bernier.

I have not seen much of Bernier on Scamland lately and Bachman seems to have been ill again despite the healing products which she promotes.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    I have been off line for a few days "scratchy." I may be wrong but I still feel that Kathleen's scams are better researched and better investigated by legal authorities than those perpetrated by Bachman and or Bernier.

I have not seen much of Bernier on Scamland lately and Bachman seems to have been ill again despite the healing products which she promotes.
    LOL, does anybody see the irony of someone promoting "wonder cures" being sick...???
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Ain't karma a bitch ???
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    LOL, does anybody see the irony of someone promoting "wonder cures" being sick...???
    That is one thing that made me think twice about this person. In that mountain of LOVE and HEALING and all the miracle cures, why does this person stay sick a lot of the time. Those gullible followers she has never seem to question this, just feel so sorry for her while she leads them down the rosy path.

Yes, P2P maybe with time there will be some action to stop some of that fraud but you would think the legal authorities would be on the alert with this one since she 'supposedly' was involved deeply with AdSurfDaily and brought many into the program and they lost money. Yet, some blame the SEC for bringing it down.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    she 'supposedly' was involved deeply with AdSurfDaily and brought many into the program and they lost money. Yet, some blame the SEC for bringing it down.
    SUPPOSEDLY? No "scratchy". Bachman was the first of the established Adlandpro members to introduce it. I remember that with absolute clarity. She introduced it as not another autosurf but some novel concept. She and Jake the Snake from Autosurf Authority introduced Bowdoin as the best thing since sliced bread around the same time. Andy had a lot of opposition though, even Mrs Vee spoke out against it in the early days. Bachman kept on plugging it ad nauseum.

There is no SUPPOSED about that!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

SUPPOSEDLY? No "scratchy". Bachman was the first of the established Adlandpro members to introduce it. I remember that with absolute clarity. She introduced it as not another autosurf but some novel concept. She and Jake the Snake from Autosurf Authority introduced Bowdoin as the best thing since sliced bread around the same time. Andy had a lot of opposition though, even Mrs Vee spoke out against it in the early days. Bachman kept on plugging it ad nauseum.

There is no SUPPOSED about that!
    Sorry, I was not around or not aware of what was going on back then. I never signed up with ASD at any rate. So even after losing money because of her, the 'followers' are still doing it!!

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, I was not around or not aware of what was going on back then. I never signed up with ASD at any rate. So even after losing money because of her, the 'followers' are still doing it!!
    Did Kathleen sign up? It would be interesting to know if she was lured into this by either Bachman or Salisbury. Fortunately Andy's criminal trial starts in September and we will learn a great deal more about the Scamland heirarchy.

Post Thanks / Like

There are multiple scams in Kathleen's Biz Sites Forum. Don Evans came up with a new spiel for the almost defunct JustBeenPaid scam in Kathleen's business forum yesterday, so I decided to list his Genius 1000 as scam of today. Well done Don! Scammer of The Day for two consecutive days.

User is offline. (Last Activity: 3/21/2012 8:12:48 AM. Don
    Don Evans. United States Colorado. Person Of The Week (Holds one of Adland's POTW awards.

COPY
    Wow! - No Recruiting Required & Big Paychecks!
    3/21/2012 7:24:05 AM

I know you have your own reason for being here, and that probably does not
    include getting messages from me. Still, I hope you will stay with me a minute
    while I tell you about Genius 1000, the exciting new program that just launched
    on the 15th of March.

"Linda Cromwell", the Admin there has solved virtually all of the problems with
    every other networking company or program on the internet today by creating a
    very LOW COST program where ANYONE can afford to participate, and ALL
    members have a very REAL opportunity to earn some real big paychecks
    (like 2, or 3 THOUSAND dollars per week and more!), within the first few
    weeks after they get signed up, with absolutely No Recruiting Required!

I want you to know though that there is a ONE TIME COST of $7.00 to get
    started, PLUS a weekly subscription of $2,00. Don't let that stop you! You will
    see free this and free that, all over the internet when you are looking at almost any
    kind of financial opportunity. But do you know what? That old saying that "You
    have to spend money to make money" is absolutely true, and that is only peanuts
    compared to how much money you can make here. Take the time to visit the
    website below and read all about it. I promise you that you will be absolutely
    amazed at how fast this revolutionary new kind of pay plan works to help
    you make money!

You can read all about it, AND sign up here:
    GENIUS 1000

Don Evans

Copy of Don's Genius 1000 web site just in case it gets deleted.

GENIUS 1000

Total Members: 321 Total Payouts:$394.35

Welcome Your Future!!

Imagine Your Future Debt Free, Mortgage Free, Rent Free.

Imagine A Future Where All Your Dreams Were Possible

A Future Where You Were Limited Only By Your Hearts Desires

Imagine What Your Future Would Be Like If Every $2.00 You Spent Today Gave You Back
    ONE THOUSAND!

Imagine If That Future Could Start Today?

THE IMAGINING IS OVER BECAUSE YOUR FUTURE STARTS NOW WITH THE GENIUS 1000

Masterminded Wealth Plan

If you are the type of person who understands that making money online is a business and that it needs to be treated as such if you ever expect to be successful then you are in the right place at the right time.

We have taken all the elements which have made other programs both successful and failures, rolled them together, took out the good parts, got rid of the bad, added in revolutionary ideas, did the math backwards and forwards then did it again.

The result is a Wealth Building Plan which could only be called Genius!!

The Genius 1000 Masterminded Wealth Plan is self sustainable, will not stall out and WILL turn every $2.00 you spend into $1000.00

EACH AND EVERY TIME!!

How can we make this claim?

Because by using 7 connected Straight Line Company Forced Matrices combined with low cost subscribed positions (weekly), Admin purchased "Mastermind" positions,incrementally increasing cycling and sponsor bonuses, a low minimum pay out of $2.00 and basing the whole thing in sound mathematical formulas and business practices taken from both successful off and on line entrepreneurs we have developed a system that cannot fail those who truly desire to have the future they dream of!

So if you have the imagination, the desire and the drive to see it through simply CLICK ON THE JOIN NOW BUTTON and your worry free future can start today!!

Hang on a minute though. We know that no one with any sense buys into anything without knowing what it is they are buying into so to see the whole
    GENIUS 1000 MASTERMINDED PAY PLAN Click Here
    Read The Rest Of The Genius 1000 Story HERE

The Quick Facts:

Cost To Join: One Time Account Set Up Fee Of $7.00 Plus A Required $2.00 Purchase Of A Subscribed Weekly Position In Line One

7 Connected Straight Line Matrices - You NEVER Have To Spend More Than $2.00 To Cycle Through All The Lines!!

FULL PAY OUT OF ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS WHEN YOU CYCLE FROM LINE SEVEN

Low Minimum Pay Out Of $2.00

Up To 101 Positions Allowed In Any Line

Admin Purchased "Mastermind" Positions - Admin Will Purchase One "Mastermind" Position For Every 7 Line One Positions Purchased Keeping The Cycling Flow Going

Free Banner And Text Ad Credits With Each Purchase Or Cycle

System Is Company Forced Which Means You DO NOT Have To Refer To Cycle

We know you are ready to stop imagining and start living the future you dream of so scroll down and fill out the form below. After you sign up you will need to verify your account from the email you receive before you can log in to your Back Office

Once inside you will need to do two things:

1) Read the information in your Back Office

2) Purchase your subscribed postion in Line 1

I know that most people here at AdlandPro are here to promote one or another
    "Work From Home" business opportunity, or to sell some "How To Do It" success
    system to help others be successful in their home business. They are not here to listen
    to me talk about what I have to offer. Still, I hope YOU you will stay with me long
    enough to read this, because I can tell you flat out that about 99.9% of everything you
    see here or anywhere else on the internet about how to make money DOES NOT WORK.
    In fact, most people never make any money at all!

YOU Can Make Money With Genius 1000!

So, no matter what you are doing now, stay with me and I will tell you about our
    revolutionary new kind of PASSIVE INCOME (No Work For You To Do)
    program where I know without a shadow of a doubt that IF you have a little bit of
    money to work with, you can make money, and lots of it! However, first, I need to
    make sure you understand that ...

There Is No Such Thing As A Free Lunch In Business!

You see free this, and free that everywhere you look under "Business Opportunity"
    Or "How To Make Money" here at AdlandPro, or anywhere else you look. With
    headlines like: "Free Membership & Big Paychecks!". Or, "No Cost To You, Now
    Or Ever! Or, any other headline emphasizing that there is no cost to you. But, do you
    know what? That old saying that "it takes money to make money" is absolutely
    true. There is no such thing as a free lunch in business. You can bet that they are going
    to want you to spend some money along the way for one thing or another before you
    can get paid. Either that, or try to sponsor some new members who do spend money
    and qualify to get paid that way. AND that don't work very well either.

What Does It Cost To Get Started With Genius 1000?

For a ONE TIME cost of only $7 to set up your account, and a subscription cost of
    $2.00 per week, you will be in a position to get back ONE THOUSAND dollars for every
    $2.00 you spend to purchase a position on Line 1 of the program.

Actually, there is NO COST to get signed up. However, after you get signed up,
    you will have only 48 hours to pay that ONE TIME admin cost of $7.00, and enter
    your $2.00 per week subscription or your account will be deleted.

How Much Money Can You Make?

The best answer to that question is for me to ask you how much money you want to
    make? Or, how much money can you afford to spend right now? Because, you will get
    back $1,000 for every $2.00 you spend on that weekly subscription, AND you can
    also buy more positions at any time. The more money you spend on line 1 positions, the
    more money you make. There is absolutely NO LIMIT TO YOUR EARNINGS!

Other Ways To Make Money With Genius 1000!

That $2.00 subscription and those line 1 positions are just a place to start. AND,
    getting $1,000 back for ever $2.00 you spend is a real good deal! So, I encourage
    you to get signed up and get started. However, it gets better! A whole lot better!
    You will not be able to see the rest of this until after you have signed up and activated
    your account and can log into the members back office. So, as soon as you have
    activated your account, be sure to check out the special lines "Linda Cromwell", the
    Admin set up - at the request of current members - for those who spend $9 to test this
    for themselves to make sure it work, and then decide to stay with us for the long term.
    Look for "The Weekend Only Line", "The 14 Day Club", "The Catalyst", and "Genius
    Masters". All of those are working really, really well for current members and
    are set up especially for people who have a little bit more money to work with
    and want to see those Big Paychecks come in a whole lot faster!

Click on this link to visit the website.
    GENIUS 1000

Don Evans

My 100% Money Back Guarantee!

Take the time to visit the website, and take a good look around. If you like what you see,
    get signed up, pay the one time administrative cost of $7.00 and enter your subscription
    for $2.00 per week. After 7 days, if for any reason, you are not completely satisfied
    with the program, cancel your $2.00 subscription (That's easy. It only takes about a
    minute.), then, let me know you have done that, and I will transfer $9.00 from my
    AlertPay account to yours within 24 hours. How can you possibly go wrong with a
    deal like that?
    NOTE: This offer is good for 3 days after I send this message. If you have not signed
    up by 23 April, I will assume you are not interested.
    GENIUS 1000

Don Evans
    Last edited by GlimDropper; 04-23-2012 at 08:36 AM. Reason: Affiliate Portion of Links Removed

Post Thanks / Like

system to help others be successful in their home business. They are not here to listen
    to me talk about what I have to offer. Still, I hope YOU you will stay with me long
    enough to read this, because I can tell you flat out that about 99.9% of everything you
    see here or anywhere else on the internet about how to make money DOES NOT WORK.

So, no matter what you are doing now, stay with me and I will tell you about our
    program where I know without a shadow of a doubt that IF you have a little bit of
    money to work with, you can make money, and lots of it! However, first, I need to

You see free this, and free that everywhere you look under "Business Opportunity"
    Or Ever! Or, any other headline emphasizing that there is no cost to you. But, do you
    true. There is no such thing as a free lunch in business. You can bet that they are going
    to want you to spend some money along the way for one thing or another before you
    can get paid. Either that, or try to sponsor some new members who do spend money

For a ONE TIME cost of only $7 to set up your account, and a subscription cost of
    $2.00 per week, you will be in a position to get back ONE THOUSAND dollars for every

The best answer to that question is for me to ask you how much money you want to
    make? Or, how much money can you afford to spend right now? Because, you will get
    also buy more positions at any time. The more money you spend on line 1 positions, the

That $2.00 subscription and those line 1 positions are just a place to start. AND,
    getting $1,000 back for ever $2.00 you spend is a real good deal! So, I encourage
    you to get signed up and get started. However, it gets better! A whole lot better!
    You will not be able to see the rest of this until after you have signed up and activated
    activated your account, be sure to check out the special lines "Linda Cromwell", the
    Admin set up - at the request of current members - for those who spend $9 to test this
    for themselves to make sure it work, and then decide to stay with us for the long term.
    Look for "The Weekend Only Line", "The 14 Day Club", "The Catalyst", and "Genius

GENIUS 1000

Don Evans

Take the time to visit the website, and take a good look around. If you like what you see,
    get signed up, pay the one time administrative cost of $7.00 and enter your subscription
    for $2.00 per week. After 7 days, if for any reason, you are not completely satisfied
    with the program, cancel your $2.00 subscription (That's easy. It only takes about a
    minute.), then, let me know you have done that, and I will transfer $9.00 from my
    deal like that?
    NOTE: This offer is good for 3 days after I send this message. If you have not signed
    GENIUS 1000

Don Evans
    Last edited by GlimDropper; 04-23-2012 at 08:37 AM. Reason: Affiliate Portion of Links Removed

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The updates I get on ASD don't look promising for any trial to come soon. Maybe I am just confused as usual but it seems they are going back and forth with all the suits and counter-suits. Why can't they just get the act together and go to trial before Andy scams more people? I do hope the authorities are keeping tabs on him and all his NEW programs that still beg for peoples' money, he just can't get enough.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

We seem to have diverted a little off subject here, so I went to see the latest KCV was promoting. It was not hard, it is the top of the forums this morning, so a couple of clicks and here you go...

What's HOT? StartXchange! See WHY:

4/21/2012 11:57:41 PM

Over 10 years online, run by Tim Linden, he's also a great photographer!

StartXchange Splash Page

StartXchange brings the power of traffic exchanges together with social networking to empower you to build your business to new heights! Swap traffic and business with real people from around the world.

Business online is no longer about how many page views you can get, but how many people are loyal to you. It's all about real relationships and real fans!

StartXchange helps you expand your reach in this social atmosphere by bringing new people into your corner of the web. They're just like you, people looking for others to exchange traffic with.

There's a fantastic Platinum membership and there are surfing teams and a great chat feature!

Manual Traffic Exchange - Free Hit Exchange - Increase Web Traffic
    And I thought it was the PANTS ON FIRE!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh well, we understand she needs to make a living taking money from other people in order to not have to punch a clock and do it legally like most folks do. We should feel sorry for her 'cause one day she will have to account for and you did what to other people - take their money by selling false promises so you could line your pockets, hmmmm...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Is this person with StartXchange anyone already in involved with other scams?

Domain name: startxchange.com

Registrant Contact:
    TimTech LLC
    Tim Linden ()

Fax:
    PO BOX 28
    West Kingston, RI 02892
    US

Administrative Contact:
    TimTech LLC
    Tim Linden (@timtech.us)
    +1.8772443581
    Fax: +1.
    PO BOX 28
    West Kingston, RI 02892
    US

Technical Contact:
    TimTech LLC
    Tim Linden (@timtech.us)
    +1.8772443581
    Fax: +1.
    PO BOX 28
    West Kingston, RI 02892
    US

Name Servers:
    dana.ns.cloudflare.com
    ed.ns.cloudflare.com

Creation date: 29 Aug 2001 03:50:42
    Expiration date: 29 Aug 2019 03:50:42
    I see Google brings up a lot info and he seems to be everywhere!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Must be same one:

CLICKTRACKPROFIT.COM WHOIS
    Updated: 2 seconds ago
    =-=-=-=

Registration Service Provided By: Namecheap.com
    Visit: Cheap Domain Names Registration, Domain Transfer, SSL Certificates, Free DNS, Privacy Protection • Namecheap.com

Domain name: clicktrackprofit.com

Registrant Contact:
    TimTech LLC
    Tim Linden ()

Fax:
    PO BOX 28
    West Kingston, RI 02892
    US

Administrative Contact:
    TimTech LLC
    Tim Linden (@timtech.us)
    +1.8772443581
    Fax: +1.5555555555
    PO BOX 28
    West Kingston, RI 02892
    US

Technical Contact:
    TimTech LLC
    Tim Linden (@timtech.us)
    +1.8772443581
    Fax: +1.5555555555
    PO BOX 28
    West Kingston, RI 02892
    US

Name Servers:
    phil.ns.cloudflare.com
    sara.ns.cloudflare.com
    ClickTrackProfit

I would suggest turning the sound off or make a hasty click on the pause button!! What a lot of BS! The players are getting much younger also, would you believe this guy if he was trying to sell you ice cream??

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You can subscribe to his blog easily...

Are you ready to sign up??

Please note, not trying to promote this person, just showing you more of the stuff that is out there, scamming the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Her forum for BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES presents something called hobby2wealth today. This is something that I have not seen before and one which I will nominate for Kathleen's scam of the day.

Hobby2wealth.

It really makes one wonder whom in Scamland pulls this puppet's strings.

Post Thanks / Like

Kathleen allows a total stranger who have never written anything about himself or herself to advertise cough medicine containing codeine in large quantities in her BUSINESS SITES forum. What does Kathleen know about drugs?

What on earth is Actavis Prometha? Why on earth would bulk orders of cough syrup be advertised as a product that needs to be sent off with discreet packaging?

QUOTE from ACTAVIS PROMETHIA advertising in her business opportunities forum

Actavis prometh with codeine purple cough syrup.
    16oz available at good prices.
    We offer discount prices for bulk purchase and we
    do re-shipping in case of failure.Usage as a cough
    reducer for better respiratory system, Discreet packaging.

contact E-mail: ( removed by me) or call: (removed by me)

Specification:
    Each 5 mL contains: Promethazine hydrochloride 6.25 mg; codeine
    phosphate 10 mg. Alcohol 7%.
    Indication: Cough Suppressant
    Dosage Form: Syrup
    Validity: 2yrs
    Strength 200mg
    Drug : 1622-62-44
    16 oz, 32oz,4oz

Post Thanks / Like

Kathleen allows a glamour model who calls herself Andrea Cruz to presents herself with a very appealing pose and picture in Katleen's business forum. I was tempted to have a look at the services which this model offered in her Adland profile.

Laugh yourself silly. This seductive model advertises DONUTS Would you go to this woman to buy

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hbndon View Post

GENIUS 1000

Don Evans

deal like that?
    GENIUS 1000

Don Evans
    P2P, I totally missed that we have a new member posting here since you brought up Don Evans promotion in KCV's forum. I am going to start a new thread and we shall discuss this genius1000 dot com. I have a couple of problems (?) with it and especially the section highlighted in red above.

Back to scam of the day...

Post Thanks / Like

Royalty7 which is advertised in Kathleen's Business Sites forum at Scamlandpro.

How much DD have you done on this program Kathleen? If you run a BizSites forum, the least that you can do is to tell members of your forum that it is a genuine business and not just another scam.

Any intelligent comments on Royalty7

Copied from Kathleen's Buiseness Sites Forum. Is This Kathleen's Scam of The Day?

Royalty7 - Finance Your Dream!
    By Ricardo Coelho.

If this is a genuine business in England and Wales as stated by Ricardo Coelho, please let us know the Company Registration Number and its VAT registration Number. Could Katleen be introducing yet another scam on her forum?

Post Thanks / Like

Kathleen may be unfamiliar with laws in England and Wales. However her fellow Adlander Roger Macdivitt is a self employed business man in England who may be able to help. Roger has a forum in which he allows Royalty7 to advertise.

You can ask Roger, if Royalty7 a legitimate business in England Kathleen. If Roger deletes it from his forum, it would imply that he has dome some DD on the subject. Does Royalty7 appear on This Forum?

I have a screenshot of the original advertisement in Roger's forum. If Roger decides to delete it, it would be a very good idea to follow suit Kathleen. Roger should do his fellow Adlanders a favour and get Kathleen the Company registration number and VAT Registration number so that she can find out if it is a scam.

Post Thanks / Like

P2P, I totally missed that we have a new member posting here since you brought up Don Evans promotion in KCV's forum. I am going to start a new thread and we shall discuss this genius1000 dot com. I have a couple of problems (?) with it and especially the section highlighted in red above.

Back to scam of the day...
    You think it smells like 'do due'?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    You think it smells like 'do due'?
    If you mean Royalty7, IT STINKS TO HIGH HEAVEN.

It is supposed to be a company registered in both England and Wales but I can not see any mention of a company registration number or a VAT registration number.

Her fellow Adlander, Roger Macdavitt is a self employed business man in England who allows them to advertise on his Adland forum. Roger will know more about VAT law than I do as I have not been VAT registered since the early eighties.

Is this another scam promoted by Kathleen? She could easily ask her fellow Adlander (Roger) why he allows their advertisements in his forum. He may not have seen it yet but if he decides to delete advertisemnts for Royalty7 from his forum, Kathleen would be well advised to stop advertising it as a business.