Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Daily Scam. Presented by Kathleen Vonbeenkom of Adlandpro.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Your Daily Scam. Presented by Kathleen Vonbeenkom of Adlandpro.

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    You think it smells like 'do due'?
    If you mean Royalty7, IT STINKS TO HIGH HEAVEN.

It is supposed to be a company registered in both England and Wales but I can not see any mention of a company registration number or a VAT registration number.

I QUOTE. from Kathleen's forum

"We were incorporated as an offshore limited company in England and Wales, a well-known and reputable jurisdiction. This facts gives us the advantage of trading flexibility, to buy & sell quickly and privately without being subjective to severe regulation. Our company's key strategy is to minimize the operation risk chances by participating only in a high quality businesses of the world's biggest industries, with a constant alertness for even the smallest market events.

That's how we manage to secure you with amazing 154% monthly ROI over the long term !"

ADVICE FOR KATHLEEN A

Roger Macdavitt is a self employed business man in England who allows them to advertise on his Adlasnd forum. Roger will know more about VAT law than I do as I have not been VAT registered since the early eighties.

Is this another scam promoted by Kathleen? She could easily ask her fellow Adlander (Roger) why he allows their advertisements in his forum. He may not have seen it yet but if he decides to delete Royalty7 from his forum, Kathleen can choose to listen to him rather than me on its legitimacy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You think it smells like 'do due'?
    Yes Whip, it DOES!!

http://www.realscam.com/f8/genius-10...iligence-1236/

I still laugh about that but I must explain something. My speech is a combination of Southern English (with a drawl) and a little Western, so when I think or say 'due' it comes out 'dew', not as some people pronounce it as 'due' "do"!! It took me a minute or 2 to get your meaning and then I had a good laugh at myself. Thanks, I don't mind as long as you laugh with me not at me!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    Kathleen may be unfamiliar with laws in England and Wales. However her fellow Adlander Roger Macdivitt is a self employed business man in England who may be able to help. Roger has a forum in which he allows Royalty7 to advertise.

You can ask Roger, if Royalty7 a legitimate business in England Kathleen. If Roger deletes it from his forum, it would imply that he has dome some DD on the subject. Does Royalty7 appear on This Forum?

I have a screenshot of the original advertisement in Roger's forum. If Roger decides to delete it, it would be a very good idea to follow suit Kathleen. Roger should do his fellow Adlanders a favour and get Kathleen the Company registration number and VAT Registration number so that she can find out if it is a scam.
    It was still there when I last looked. I try to stay away because it makes my tummy very queasy to even peep in that place. Another friend said yesterday she is leaving but never can tell...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Roger Macdavitt is a self employed business man in England who allows them to advertise on his Adlasnd forum. Roger will know more about VAT law than I do as I have not been VAT registered since the early eighties.
    Back when I was Moderator one duty was to try and remove spammers when they posted off subject unless the forum owner was available to do so. Once when Mac was out because of family, I tried helping out with a forum of his but asked him about it - he told me he would take care of his own forum - after that, I was 'hands off'. I had just tried to stop a nasty debate going on in his absence.

I hate to see people I was really fond of being involved in scam programs but they make those choices even after they have been informed of the legalities, so...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    Yes Whip, it DOES!!

http://www.realscam.com/f8/genius-10...iligence-1236/

I still laugh about that but I must explain something. My speech is a combination of Southern English (with a drawl) and a little Western, so when I think or say 'due' it comes out 'dew', not as some people pronounce it as 'due' "do"!! It took me a minute or 2 to get your meaning and then I had a good laugh at myself. Thanks, I don't mind as long as you laugh with me not at me!!
    Nope, not laughing at you. Every time I see something like that, all I can think of is Peter Griffin from Family Guy in an episode saying it and the line 'but no time to laugh about that now'.

Post Thanks / Like

Another great opportunity to make a fortune, which is offered as a business site by our resident Scamland swindler, Kathleen VanBeenkom.
    Kathleen's Scam Forum.

HAVE YOU JOINED THE CLOUD...............
    By Jim Hall.

Rubbish Hawked by Kathleen

When will this stupid twit get her come uppance? The Million Dollar Question is, "Which Scamlander pulls her strings?"

Has katleen done any DD on this Clowdzow opportunity?Cloudzow.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity
    The Million Dollar Question is, "Which Scamlander pulls her strings?"
    I don't think there's much doubt, is there ??

Jim Hall aka jimyhall of St Louis, Missouri on Adland:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2531166/HAVE-YOU-JOINED-THE-CLOUD.aspx?flag=1

Which gives us:

http://www.cloudzow.com/lp.asp?p=3&m=3139

Which brings us to St Louis, Missouri again:

http://www.yellowpages.com/saint-louis-mo/mip/piermont-capital-management-6845482

'Round and 'round she goes, where she stops, nobody knows.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

How to retire in 24 months? This is advice presented on Vanbeenkom's business sites forum.

Perhaps Kathleen would do some DD on claims like that. If not what can one say about Van Beenkom other than she is bilssfully ignorant or a low level crook who does whatever her puppet masters tell her to do.

How to retire in 24 Months.

Post Thanks / Like

How to retire in 24 months? This is advice presented on Vanbeenkom's business sites forum.

Perhaps Kathleen would do some DD on claims like that. If not what can one say about Van Beenkom other than she is bilssfully ignorant or a low level crook who does whatever her puppet masters tell her to do.

How to retire in 24 Months.
    How long has she been at this scamming thing? Far more than 2 years. I believe the results/lack there of speak for themselves.

Post Thanks / Like

Money without limit. Another crap sales pitch on Kathleen's business advertising forum. Will Kathleen ever attempt to moderate her crap forum?
    Who but a complete dolt would believe Kathleen any longer?

Money Without Limit.

QUOTE CRAP SALES SPIEL.

"Money Without Limit provides the largest selection of products and services designed to maximize your online revenues. We have worked with thousands or programs to provide the best solution to earning money online.

Find everything from Books to teach you the ins and outs of earning money online to dropship products you can seel without having to purchase and store inventory.

Whether you want to start your own online retail store or want to start a lead generation company we have everything you need to capture sales or deliver leads to your buyers.

Check us out today at Money Without Limit"

Post Thanks / Like

Money without limit. Another crap sales pitch on Kathleen's business advertising forum. Will Kathleen ever attempt to moderate her crap forum?

Money Without Limit.

QUOTE CRAP SALES SPIEL.

"Money Without Limit provides the largest selection of products and services designed to maximize your online revenues. We have worked with thousands or programs to provide the best solution to earning money online.

Find everything from Books to teach you the ins and outs of earning money online to dropship products you can seel without having to purchase and store inventory.

Whether you want to start your own online retail store or want to start a lead generation company we have everything you need to capture sales or deliver leads to your buyers.

She does. That's why this crap is there to begin with.

Post Thanks / Like

She does. That's why this crap is there to begin with.
    She certainly permits any scam program to spout crappy sales spiel but no opposing views are permitted. She has just permitted an article in the forum in which the writer claims they have proof that Zeek Rewards is not a scam. ANY COMMENTS?

Zeek Rewards is not a Scam.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Money Without Limit.

QUOTE CRAP SALES SPIEL.

Why would she remove other posts that are the same as her own hypocrisy? Now that she is a Moderator, she can well do that. IMO she is also running the POTW, but who cares?? No one from this end at any rate.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

How long has she been at this scamming thing? Far more than 2 years. I believe the results/lack there of speak for themselves.
    EXACTLY!! So why do the fools keep believing her?? -- or maybe they don't and she is still begging for more suckers to sign up under her.

Post Thanks / Like

Kathleen deleted Bowdoin's OneX advertisement from her "Business Sites" advertising forum on the last occasion that I posted the news that she permitted Bowdoin's OneX scammers to use her forum to pedal his appeals for money. I have taken a screenshot as evidence.

Andy's Appeal For Money on Kathleen's Forum.

The OneX appeal on Kathleen's own Business Sites Forum is presented as a financial opportunity. The heading of the advertisment on the forum is. "ARE YOU READY TO BECOME FINANCIALLY FREE? By Onex Concept. 5/5/2012 2:14:13 AM. By Onex Concept.

Post Thanks / Like

More lies about EZ products in Kahleen's Business Sites forum.

QUOTE Kathleen.

"There are products in EZWS by
    Ewen Chia and Liz Tomey & many
    more successful marketers!
    This biz has provided me with
    more income than all other
    businesses I've ever tried,
    combined, and it pays DAILY!"

LINK to lying little scumbag's spiel.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Still pushing EZW:

Want an Easy $3,000 per MONTH in DAILY Commissions?

4/21/2012 8:42:06 PM

Most people say if they had an extra $1,000 per month, it would greatly solve their financial issues.

How about an easy $3,000 or MORE per month?

Signups/upgrades to Package 2 in EZ Wealth Solution happen every day for lots of members, just from people joining thru ads we post into free ad sites.

When you join/upgrade up to 2 packages within 24 hours of taking the tour, you'll get more than 320 digital & software products with Master Resale Rights, these are "evergreen" products that can help you earn more in any business, with subjects on marketing, advertising, social networking, blogging, how to make your own audios & videos, and create your own digital products, and much more info!

I get at least one $97 commission nearly every day, and sometimes a lot more than that, because I upgraded to all 5 packages. If you can afford to upgrade to Package 2 or higher, please do so, because you're missing out on the easiest and largest commissions online, and this can pay you DAILY, unlimited times per day.

Package 2 commissions are $97, and the combination of 2&3 commissions are $344, the combination of 2,3,4 commissions are $841, and the combination commissions when people upgrade under you in packages 2,3,4,5 are $1,838. If you want to earn those amounts unlimited times per day, you need to join and upgrade and post ads.

Take a serious look at both pay plan videos at least twice, it's important that you study and understand the Compensation Plan (it's not MLM, it's 100% commissions for sales of digital products with master resale rights). Fill in the short questionnaire at the end if you have any questions.

Thank you and have a great day!
    Sincerely, Kathleen VanBeekom
    Looks like a "new member" might be interested Kathleen... Up to you to find out.

I am interested in biz opps. Send me an email and introduce yourself.

Post Thanks / Like

Still pushing EZW:
    Looks like a "new member" might be interested Kathleen... Up to you to find out.
    That was very easy to find out "scratchy" Just in case Kathleen needs some help here is Nellie's forum.

LaNell (now new Scamland member Nellie ) says she is interested any Biz-Ops advertised in Scamland. Send LaNell/Nellie your latest scams by PM Kathleen as the ones you advertise in your joke forum have bells on them. Kathleen you are above the radar and you will not get away with lining your pocket with Scamland deals because there are people (not only me and scratchy) WHO WANT YOUR GUTS TO MAKE GARTERS. If you have a bit of pretty leg to show SBM perhaps you can show us some pretty "gut garters" you would like to adorn them!

Nellie ran a business opps forum herself when she used the name La Nell. She deleted the stupid forum once so why would she wish to pose as a new member in Scamland and ask the clowns for details of Biz opps advertised there. Nellie claims to have a MSc. She is not a person of low intelligence so one wonders why she plays this childish game of a new Scamland persona.

Post Thanks / Like

Medical Data endorsed on Kathleen's forum. What DD have you done on these tablets Kathleen? I hope that you do not encourage your downline to take tablets which have not passed any scrutiny which is essential in USA.

Perhaps some Americans willl comment on MyCellVitality

Post Thanks / Like

Globalwisdomunlimited. has to be today's best scam offering in Kathleen's business sites forum.

What brain cells or IQ levels does "Our Kathleen" have to qualify her to judge words of wisdom? Coukd she have made a typo and intended to type "globalcrapunlimited?"

Post Thanks / Like

You can tell your mate Nellie who wants to learn about Biz Opps The-Next-Big-Opportunity Kathleen. Perhaps she does not know that she could sue you for presenting scams as buisiness opportunities.

Nellie is either in somebody's pay or very very stupid to still be hanging around Scamland in the hopes of making friends with scammers. She has been told that Adland is no longer under the radar enough times.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

That was very easy to find out "scratchy" Just in case Kathleen needs some help here is Nellie's forum.

LaNell (now new Scamland member Nellie ) says she is interested any Biz-Ops advertised in Scamland. Send LaNell/Nellie your latest scams by PM Kathleen as the ones you advertise in your joke forum have bells on them. Kathleen you are above the radar and you will not get away with lining your pocket with Scamland deals because there are people (not only me and scratchy) WHO WANT YOUR GUTS TO MAKE GARTERS. If you have a bit of pretty leg to show SBM perhaps you can show us some pretty "gut garters" you would like to adorn them!

Nellie ran a business opps forum herself when she used the name La Nell. She deleted the stupid forum once so why would she wish to pose as a new member in Scamland and ask the clowns for details of Biz opps advertised there. Nellie claims to have a MSc. She is not a person of low intelligence so one wonders why she plays this childish game of a new Scamland persona.
    You work quick P2P!!! But that is just a forum about pets and animals (sweet little things, everyone loves cute animals), too bad they have to tarnish them with SCAM and FRAUD promotions. Maybe Nellie will hook up with Kathleen and help her add more $$$ to her paycheck - uh Kathleen's, not the other way around.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I was sad to learn of it but we tried...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

BTW!!! I want nothing to do with Kathleen's guts to make anything!!! I just hope she will give up scam and fraud and go decent for a change. We have had our differences but I wish her no bodily harm (or anyone for that matter) just to have the 'programs' exposed for what they are and stop taking money from the victims of these worthless programs. They give their money hoping to make more but it only feeds the top rollers.

I don't believe even KCV makes much off this EZW thing anymore according to the latest reports of actual 'pay outs'.

Keep them coming, I am never surprised at what scum comes from Scamlandpro.

Post Thanks / Like

BTW!!! I want nothing to do with Kathleen's guts to make anything!!! I just hope she will give up scam and fraud and go decent for a change. We have had our differences but I wish her no bodily harm (or anyone for that matter) just to have the 'programs' exposed for what they are and stop taking money from the victims of these worthless programs. They give their money hoping to make more but it only feeds the top rollers.

I don't believe even KCV makes much off this EZW thing anymore according to the latest reports of actual 'pay outs'.

Keep them coming, I am never surprised at what scum comes from Scamlandpro.
    "I need her guts to make my garters" is an expression that may have a slightly different shade of meaning in UK and US. My mother used to tell me that she would have my guts to make her garters, if I stole her baby's sweet ration. Post war rationing was very severe in UK. Most parents gave their their sweet ration to their children. My mother's "baby" weighed over half a ton but I loved her enough not to steal from her. She was a heavy Shire horse who worked to pull her cart with huge loads when she should have had a comfortable retirement.

I want Kathleen's guts to make my garters in the sense that she gets shamed into stopping stealing from people who work a lot harder than she does. I remember the shame and feelings of guilt when I was caught stealing a spoonful of black molases from the cow's ration to this day. The poor old cow carried almost five gallons in her udder to feed our family and workers on arthritic legs and she had to go without her sprinkling of treacle on her oats and hay for a few days because of me.

Kathleen deserves to feel bad about what she does and I hope she feels very bad about it.