Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Daily Scam. Presented by Kathleen Vonbeenkom of Adlandpro.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Your Daily Scam. Presented by Kathleen Vonbeenkom of Adlandpro.

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    Still getting HTTP 500 error at 4:01 pm CST USA.
    Hi,

As of 10.45pm BST getting Service Unavailable

The service has been intermitent all day, they may be moving to a different server?
    Please follow me on Twitter
    My sites are AFCW.net RackedHost.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyoldfart View Post
    Hi,

As of 10.45pm BST getting Service Unavailable

The service has been intermitent all day, they may be moving to a different server?
    Possibly, as of 8 pm CST USA they are back up. I will advertise your site on FB soon. Been busy and HOT for the past week or so. We need rain and cooler temps!

Post Thanks / Like

Kathleen has taken down the anouncement that Barbara has bought AdKreator from her Biz-opps forum. Who knows the woman's motives. Barbara could have asked her to take it down. The more people who report Kathleen to PayPal the better as they are investigating.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Still not sure P2P. When I last checked, Barb was still the registrant of AdKreator.com.

Haven't spent any time over there today. I always get a real bad taste when I do, so it better for the health to stay away or make very short visits to Scamlandpro lest you get infected by some of that scam.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I did see this earlier and it is about the only friendly group around the place. Leaving out my friend Pat, everyone else is promoting "programs". I am happy for her to be so well liked but wish it was a different social group.

Spotlight: Patricia Bartch | View Thread | AdlandPro Community

(I know this is getting away from subject of KCV but sometimes you need a break from her garbage.)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    I did see this earlier and it is about the only friendly group around the place. Leaving out my friend Pat, everyone else is promoting "programs". I am happy for her to be so well liked but wish it was a different social group.

Spotlight: Patricia Bartch | View Thread | AdlandPro Community

(I know this is getting away from subject of KCV but sometimes you need a break from her garbage.)
    Lizzie Borden with an axe etc.

Barb may own the tool but the sellers all emanate from Scamland so she has shot herself in the foot. It is hard to know if the poor cow is victim or villian but she had better do a bit of DD. If the tool is of any use whatsoever, she would be a lot safer extolling its virtues as a RS member than a Scamland one.

As for Jon Olson and the ClickTrackProfit team she has got herself hooked up with. Rather her than me. Ex hamburger joint's attempt at salesmenship. Joke Of The Day

Post Thanks / Like

Why has Katheeen closed the first three threads in her infamous Biz-opps forum? Was PayPal unhappy about her claims to be raking in funds using their processor?

Kathleen is using similar Scamland forums to advertise the large sums that Scamlanders can make using PayPal

I was very interested to see that she is plugging CBproads as a source of huge commissions. I thought that Clickbank did not use PayPal. They may have changed the policy and accept it now but they did not do it for a long time.

Kathleen's CBProAds Spiel. which she advertises on PostYour Money Making Opps Here run by Stephen Hauser rather than on her own Biz Opps forum

Post Thanks / Like

The Big One.

Offered as a Biz_Opp by a Queen of Scammers.
    ZNSOne
    ZNS Big Cash
    ZNS Promotions.
    Presented by Scamlander Dino Manti (That face seems familiar)
    In VanBeekom's Biz-Opps Forum

Post Thanks / Like

More rubbish about The Big one from Kathleen's Biz_opps forum.

REAL Money Being Paid Daily to Members Working with ZNZ One!
    By Gabrielle Lopez. 7/11/2012 10:57:30 PM

Katleen's notion of a Biz-Opp.
    Gabriel Lopez

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmnn, perhaps the word has a different meaning in Gabrielle Lopez' world.

I dunno about anyone else, but I'd certainly take the $800 per wee option over the $100 per wee option any day.

Apparently there's not much demand for proofreaders over at AdLand.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

Hmmnn, perhaps the word has a different meaning in Gabrielle Lopez' world.

I dunno about anyone else, but I'd certainly take the $800 per wee option over the $100 per wee option any day.

Apparently there's not much demand for proofreaders over at AdLand.
    Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

There......where do I get paid?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    More rubbish about The Big one from Kathleen's Biz_opps forum.

REAL Money Being Paid Daily to Members Working with ZNZ One!
    By Gabrielle Lopez. 7/11/2012 10:57:30 PM

Katleen's notion of a Biz-Opp.
    Gabriel Lopez
    She must be reading the forum P2P, so you are helping her get rid of some of the more ridiculous ads!! Still Scamlandpro has it funnies, you just can't beat the names some of these folks come up with:

Luki Fuki

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmnn,

I think perhaps I might leave that one alone.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

Hmmnn,

I think perhaps I might leave that one alone.
    What!!! You don't trust a name like that with being a good man with a female profile??!!! I just can't believe it!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

There......where do I get paid?
    Whoops!! I think Lopez bit the dust so your weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee does not count!

Post Thanks / Like

List All Your Biz Sites Here | View Forum | AdlandPro Community

DISCOVER HOW PEOPLE ARE GETTING PAID!!! By Mike Shok.7/30/2012 12:09:58 PM By Mike Shok.

Mike Shok.Just Been Paid. Advertised by Scamland's Mike Shok JSS Trippler link from Mike Shok.
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 07-30-2012 at 08:17 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Just another one of those FAKE accounts, P2P.

Mike Shok | AdlandPro Community

No one is home...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The latest update from a person who makes bold statements of how much they have earned from the 'programs' they promote:

RE: SOUND OFF ON ANY TOPIC YOU WANT TO.

7/29/2012 7:07:27 PM
    When I got divorced 2 years ago, I didn't ask my brothers or sisters for help, I asked my father if I could stay at his house and he said one word, "No."

The man I was planning to marry after my divorce had been hit by a car and had serious injuries and I also couldn't live with him at that time.

So I had to push myself as hard as possible to start earning as much as I could online.

The only reason I mention income amounts is to show that certain businesses DO work the way they say they do, and people CAN earn online if they put full focus and a lot of effort into it.

My father needs help with my Mom now because she's bedridden with Alzheimers and Dad is going to be 80 in a couple weeks. I asked him again a few months ago if he'd like for me & my son to go live there and help, since I also have financial means now, and again, he said "No." The cost of full-care nursing home for Mom would be $4,500 per month, she's very heavy for Dad to move her around and take care of her and change her clothes, and it's obviously taking a toll on him, he looks 10 years older than he did last year.

Sometimes even when we start gaining a little more or a lot more than we had before, relatives still are not happy with us, sometimes people just like to dwell in their own thoughts and not even give a word of..."you did good." It would be nice though.

I have full heart, I'm a polite houseguest and a strong person and I can tolerate his personality, I'd really like to help my Dad and Mom, but two times of "No" doesn't make me want to offer again. That makes me think twice about saying the words, none of us like rejection, even if offering and helping is the right thing to do.

(Online amounts of income: Working online works for people who work it with their focus, determination, need to live without being looked down upon, and need to have confidence no matter what other people think/say, working with blinders on, like a racehorse, focus straight ahead, not on what other people are doing or not doing. Most people don't work like that = most people don't earn like that. Where did I get it from? Watching my disabled sister push herself all her life, push herself to walk to take public transportation all over Philadelphia and get her university degrees and become an instructor. We come from the same parents, we're made from the same strength, "If she could, I can!" Those are my daily words. I can, I do, I don't stop, I don't worry. There are 7 billion people on this earth, or maybe 8 billion, who's opinion do we worry about? All or none. If we don't listen to some of our relatives, why listen to billions of strangers?)
    Realistic 5 to 6 Figure Months: First Month Potential...This is Achievable: | View Thread | AdlandPro Community

GCC and EZWS both have an internal Mailer so you can easily contact all your referrals every day.

Your main goal is to get as many tour-takers as possible.

That's easy with all the pre-written ads & banners.

I'll also send you links to 1,000 free ad sites when you join.

Other businesses suggest that you get 2 daily signups of a higher priced package, (there's a different biz out there telling it's members to make TWO daily sales of a $25 package and earn $25,000 monthly) HA!

==>>With the 8 packages in GCC/EZWS, we can easily amass a much larger income,

much faster,

from just getting 1 daily signup of GCC Package 1 (total of $20 to join & upgrade to #1)

and everyone investing their profits into upgrading, package by package, every few days.

Did you read it carefully yet?

This is a workable and realistic system, it's achievable, and

keeping in mind that most people are only willing to put in a 2-week focus,

this is the BEST plan out there, anywhere:
    If you can even know the truth, KCV, - is it this?
    since I also have financial means now, and again, he said "No."
    or is it?
    earn $25,000 monthly

Post Thanks / Like

VanBeenkom's daily scam forum introduces an advertiser who goes by the name of Michael Bates, who claims to have hit on a work from home opportunity with real products and income disclosure statements drawn up by reputable lawyers.

What does anybody have to say about and Michael Bates. Check the man's forums on his Scamland profile to find The DogGoneTruth. Note that the same advertiser hawks Zeek rewards

Where can one see the Income Disclosure Statements for the DogGoneTruth which are purported to have been drawn up by reputablelawyers. Reputable or do you mean Scamland lawyers Kathleen?

Katleen's Daily Scam Forum.----- The truth about working from home.

Post Thanks / Like

Another food scam or a complete crap business model from a complete idiot on Katleen's Biz-opps forum?

Earn Income While Storing Foody Debra M-V. 8/8/2012 6:32:53 PM.

Debra M-V

Debra's Blog about Thrive Foods.

JOKE OF THE DAY.

Look at Debra's Scamland profile. This woman who claims to be so knowledgeable about healty living has one advertisement on her Scamland profile. The health guru advertises Trivita and probably tries to hawk that stuff, rather than brocolli spears about which she blogs, to her 1,000+ downline. at Scamland. Perhaps Katleen is lining this woman up for POTW

I QUOTE

Customers from TV ads

This ad doesn't have any photos.

Business(Work From Home)
    Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
    Date 2/2/2012 12:08:20 PM

Debra M-V
    Not possible? Oh, but it is! If you are like me and detest having to call strangers, checkout TriVita, a nutritional company which runs TV infomercials that generate customers. You can buy the rights to earn from their purchases.
    Buy Customers
    TriVita ID# 11541810

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

These MLM companies that promote this junk are just out there to make money. People should eat fresh foods and receive their nutrition in a healthy way. I love fresh vegetables!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

One of my tour-takers actually wrote to me and said he thinks EZ Wealth Solution has no training! Seriously? Ron Walsh has nearly 20 years of marketing experience, the backoffice is the largest & MOST DETAILED I've ever seen of all the businesses I've been in for over 14 years online! If you want to see it all, join as a Reseller and you'll gain access to the backoffice area, here's just part of it:

You'll get advice on how to find UNLIMITED FREE Online Advertising Sources!
    One of my tour-takers actually wrote to me and said he thinks EZ Wealth Solution has no training! Seriously? Ron Walsh has nearly 20 years of marketing experience, the backoffice is the largest & MOST DETAILED I've ever seen of all the businesses I've been in for over 14 years online! If you want to see it all, join as a Reseller and you'll gain access to the backoffice area, here's just part of it:

You'll get advice on how to find UNLIMITED FREE Online Advertising Sources!
    If you want to see the entire backoffice and gain access to the 100 products in Package 1 (many of them were written by 6-to7-figure earners in marketing and some have over 100 pages of info), join as a Reseller today!

LOG IN, watch the videos again if you haven't watched them all the way thru yet, and click UPGRADE TO RESELLER and follow the directions from there.

I'm looking forward to seeing you on my team!

EZ Wealth Solution - The # 1 Get Paid Today Program On The Net!

Sincerely, Kathleen VanBeekom

P.S. It's NOT MLM, not a HYIP, not gifting. EZWS is Daily 100% Commissions for personal sales AND 100% from team sales...the compensation videos on the site help close our sales 24 hours per day! EZWS Commission Chart
    And the lies continue...

You think EZ WEALTH SOLUTION doesn't have WHAT? | View Thread | AdlandPro Community

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for finding that "scratchy" I was just about to search all my threads.

Love this extract from Kathleen.

"I've had $10,000's come in from blogging here at Adlandpro and other blog/forum sites!
    I've earned $10,000's from safelist advertising
    !"

Keep up the investigation Mitch and let us know where these scammers are promoting this junk other than on Scamlandpro.

Post Thanks / Like

Kathleen is courting Zeek losers to make even more losses by joining her EZ scam.

QUOTE Kathleen.

"Don't fail again with one of those investment programs...take a look at the end of this message...!

Just recently you may of heard about ``ZeekRewards`` being
    shut down by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.

A while back Payza closed the accounts of all those programs
    that offer people a guaranteed percentage on their investment
    every day.

When I learned of this, I thought to myself what do they know
    that we do not? Did they know ``ZeekRewards`` was being
    looked at by the SEC? Google them to learn more!

Now I wonder how many more of those types of programs are
    under the microscope of the U.S. Securities and Exchange
    Commission? I personally think this is just the beginning!

They say over 1 million people (investors) were involved in
    ``ZeekRewards``.

That’s 1,000,000 PEOPLE WORLDWIDE who have
    “Failed By Default`` because ``ZeekRewards`` is GONE!

FACT: EZ Wealth Solution is one of the best run programs
    online, and the track record proves it! EZWS is over 4 ½ years
    strong, and has paid out well over 1.7 Million Dollars!

We are even seeing some former ``Zeeker’s`` joining EZWS!
    After all there are over a Million of them out there looking for
    something new, and something LEGIT!

If you know of any ``Zeeker’s`` out there, this is the perfect
    time to invite them to take a look EZ Wealth Solution!"

More Kathleen Crap.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    Thanks for finding that "scratchy" I was just about to search all my threads.

Love this extract from Kathleen.

"I've had $10,000's come in from blogging here at Adlandpro and other blog/forum sites!
    I've earned $10,000's from safelist advertising
    !"

Keep up the investigation Mitch and let us know where these scammers are promoting this junk other than on Scamlandpro.
    Yes, with all those $10,000's she has made, she should be one rich woman. Her personal life, which she willingly posts online, tells a different story.

Where is this info on Mitch's investigation? I have a lot of catching up to do.