Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Your Daily Scam. Presented by Kathleen Vonbeenkom of Adlandpro.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Your Daily Scam. Presented by Kathleen Vonbeenkom of Adlandpro.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    She is claiming to be a US Government Contractor, which means that at one time, for some reason, the US Government paid her for work, or that she applied for some work that they wanted done, and in the process of applying she filled out some paperwork that would be needed if she later got said work.
    It's much like someone mentioning that they used to work for the Department of Defense when if you asked would end up being that they were in the Army for 2 years....
    You could of course be correct but from just looking at that site it seems to me that you can "buy" this for $50. That just does not sound right to me but take a look.
    Government Contractor CEO- USA industry directory | Business Directory Database Supermarket
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MartinezShopper.ws View Post
    Hi everyone, I just want to say that people have come down hard on me at Scam.com and now here at Realscam.com as well. Personally I feel that this is not right at all. For me I have been a member of mostly free sites for over 10 years now. Yes it can be frustrating as there are truly scammers out there. I too have been burned by websites that promise me a payout only to reach the $100 payout and then NOT get paid. But I also have learned over these last 5 to 10+ years what works and what doesn't, what pays and what doesn't. Again my dozens of programs including paid-to-read emails & similar sites, network marketing, & online surveys are truly legitimate. I only advertise what actually works.

And this is the first time I've heard anything negative about Adlandpro. However I do not generally surround myself with negative people. I'm sorry for those of you who have been mistreated at ALP or any other website where you are trying to make friends and / or supplemental income. I sympathize with you. My goal is to help you succeed not to harm anyone. If you are in doubt about my main forum at Adlandpro or any of my money-making sites, please email me in a private message and I'd love the chance to get to know you better as well as alleviate any concerns you might have about me, my forums, or my programs.

Another statement made about me is that I delete posts in my forums that are negative about a certain member or program. That is not true for me personally. I don't do that. Can't recall which website(s) people were saying were scams over at Scam.com however it they mentioned Hits4Pay then that's also a mislead comment. I actually have reached the $25 payout about a dozen times now. I do have proof-of-payment. I know I have advertised earning $100's to $1,000's a month. My best months have been $1000+ and I'll be honest and say that most of my months are $100's not $1000's though. And I have Paypal payments from my programs, giftcards to Amazon.com and from Walmart and other places, plus live checks to show for all of my hard work. They say that when you help enough other people to be successful you will. I'm living proof, thanks.

P.S. My approach isn't always the best & I apologize if I ever come across as a spammer. I know I should advertise less and socialize more, building relationships first, my bad.
    Really why did you come to RS, Steve? More PR for assisting Dave in his promotion of Adlandpro? What you have stated is that you have been into these "programs" for years and just how do you make the money, by recruiting others into a downline, do you sell products (actual merchandise) or do you sell hype? I don't remember anyone calling you a spammer here in RS as spamming would not be allowed here. If you indeed do make money from things such as Hits4Pay, those paid to click scams are everywhere. I call them scams as an opinion-based look at them because it costs more to sign up with little results.
    Here is one take on PTC:

Get Paid To Click

Paid to click (PTC) program have became very popular in the past few years. The reasons why so many peoples joined PTC program because of it simplicity, absolutely 100 percent FREE to join and the easiest way to make money online. You don't need to have your own websites, you don't have to pay for website hosting or anything upfront. All you have to do is sign up for free account at PTC websites, click on the advertisements wait for about 30 seconds and you earn money. The cost per viewing advertisement is usually 1 cent per ad.

Paid to click is a very good system for peoples who want to make money online but doesn't know where to start. Everyone can do it and all you need to have is a computer with internet connection. You only need about 20 minutes on your free time per day to to complete each PTC sites while doing something else along for example surfing the internet, blogging, reading news etc.

There are many paid to click scam sites being born lately and it's a waste of time to join these sites since you won't get paid for all the work that you do and even worst some members pay these scam sites for account upgrade. So my advice is don't buy any upgrade if you aren't sure about the paid to click sites that you participated.

When joining paid to click programs you must have referrals to make your network larger and earn more income. The key to maximize your earning is to join as many PTC sites as you can but you got to becareful not to join SCAM sites.

Here is a few tips to helps you avoid these SCAM sites. Firstly, use the search engine (Google is the best one) type in the PTC site that you are about to join follows by the word scam. Look for forums and posts from various users that already a member of the PTC site. If there is so many negative feedback then the PTC site have a higher chance of being scam but don't fully trust the informations you find on these forums because some of them still waiting for their payment which usually take times before each payment is send to their members and they blame the PTC sites for sending them late by saying that their PTC sites is a scam.

Recently PayPal have changed their policy on doing business with the paid to click sites. Many peoples reported to PayPal about scam sites so they decided to freeze and ban most of the PTC sites account. Most of the PTC sites now used other payment processors like AlertPay, E-Gold, MoneyBookers, Stormpay, Netpay etc.

Get Paid To Click

I get those ads from Google through my hosting company with a 'free' $50 coupon but I toss them because with my website it would not be worth it to me and I was once 'scammed' by such a company. I had racked up $75 but guess what they disqualified me and would not 'pay up'!! At least all I wasted was my time as I put no money into it.

How you or others decide how to make your living is no concern of mine except the fact that scamming other people and taking their money on false pretentions is just not acceptable. You may never be charged legally with what you do but there is always a risk as a person begins to get deeper into the schemes of online marketing and convinces others that it the way to go.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hits4Pay (hits4pay.com) - Is it a Scam? | Watch List

December 26, 2012

Site moved from the Watch List to the Ongoing Investigations List. Payments appear to be done within the new terms and no payment delays or issues have been reported since then. However the site will be placed on the Ongoing Investigations List for 6 months for close observation. The site is an established site but during 2012 there has been several issues with payment and a change in payment without warning. Will see if they can continue to stay on schedule and will update if problems are reported.

Hits4pay (hits4pay.com) Full Review

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Here ya go,

now you can get your daily does of get-rich-quick schemes on Twitter,

by courtesy of Kathleen VanBeekoms'
    kcvan page on Twitter

How would you like to be following her on Twitter??!!! It is the same reason a lot of people defriended her on Facebook - spamming ads!!

5. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Business Profiles and Company Information | ZoomInfo.com

Sweeva - Social Browsing

https://twitter.com/kcvan

sweeva.jpg
    She is hidden in Scamland but visible everywhere else.

Power List Marketing

Over 8 Million Bux in 18 months...

2012-12-13 11:09

Soon, you could be BURIED in cash…
    Now's your chance…
    A new life (i.e. hot cars & hotter women...or men) await!

Very soon there's going to be so much money
    rolling in on you, that you'll be BURIED up
    to your neck in fat commission checks...

The absolutely colossal amount of money
    you're going to haul in, day after day,
    $10,000, $20,000, $100,000, one check on top
    of the other, is going to stack up as high
    as mountains in your brand new luxury house…

So how are you going to do it?

With this revolutionary tool:

Download Your THE BLACK BOOK System 100% FREE!

Sincerely, Kathleen VanBeekom

P.S. My friend, Jason, designed this system to make it
    IMPOSSIBLE for you to lose...

Download Your THE BLACK BOOK System 100% FREE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Surfers: Want 0 Timer and 1:1 Surf Ratio?

2013-01-11 21:47

Welcome to Walter Mulder's newest traffic exchange...

ClickingSuccess offers you:

CTP badges!

Plus...

3 sites displayed
    3:1 surf ratio
    8 second timer
    25% referral commissions
    Social Chat with Smileys
    Excellent support!

==>>Incredible benefits for a low one-time fee for each:

10 sites displayed
    1:1 surf ratio
    0 timer

==>>OR a low one-time combined discounted cost for all 3 benefits!
    Many members are jumping on the all-3 benefits immediatley on the
    day they join.

100's of new members poured in when ClickingSuccess opened recently,
    and many more join daily! This is THE place to be! You'll see lots of the
    most recognizable names in online marketing promoting here every day.

The owner, Walter Mulder, has been marketing online for years,
    ClickingSuccess is his second traffic exchange, you may already be
    a member of his first successful TE...TrafficRus...so don't wait
    another minute to join ClickingSuccess!

Join the fun & traffic and you could find lots of CTP badges and win goodies
    on vault & key days and sub-game days! What can you win with those games?
    Cash! Or other goodies to increase your surf ratio in traffic exchanges!

Join now, everyone else is! I'll see you inside ClickingSuccess!

Clicking Success

Sincerely, Kathleen VanBeekom

Power List Marketing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Whatever happened to EZWealth Solution, Kathleen??

You seem to be stuck on topbiz these days. About 4 links to it in signature.

Kathleen VanBeekom Recommends

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    Whatever happened to EZWealth Solution, Kathleen??

You seem to be stuck on topbiz these days. About 4 links to it in signature.

Kathleen VanBeekom Recommends
    Kathleen is still pimping it but she may have got wise to fact that "The Good Ship Fiedur" is sinking and deserted Adlandpro like her friend and mentor, Paula Frye

Kathleen's EZWealth Pitch on Sokule.

Post Thanks / Like

Where is Kathleen? Has she decided to hide behind her mate Faith Sloan? Is she running scared? Has she finaly deserted "The Good Ship Fiedur?" Is she twittering any dumb tweets?

Has she gone to ground?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The other day when I was looking around (not often, I can assure you!), she had put back up some old favorite forums by Luka Babric but they are not active. Maybe she wants to go back to baby-sitting...

twitter 4262013.JPG

She is still at it!!