Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: A To Z Cash System Comment - Really Now?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

A To Z Cash System Comment - Really Now?

Here's a great comment I got on this warning I put up for A To Z Cash System - the A to Z Cash System landing page is here.

Here's the comment:

"Lexi Says

Hello Mr. Schlegel, ( Boy, could your GET any MORE Jewish than that?? LoL)
    And all laughter aside, this is all very serious. Although I too am no Gentile…so i reserve the right to make Jewish jokes! After all, in all this mess, if we can’t laugh then what’s the point? LAUGHTER CURES CANCER!
    I’m writing because I’ve thoroughly read your entire site here on this supposed scam from A-Z Cash, as well as all the blogs from all these people. And what I don’t understand is, HOW DO YOU ALL NOT SEE THAT THIS IS JUST ONE PERSON’S OPINION?? Mr. Schlegel, HAVE YOU YOURSELF BEEN VICTIM TO A-Z CASH SYSTEMS? OR BY THERE OTHER NAME? MOST OF these “red flags” you mentioned, aren’t red flags at all! But rather, MARKETING STRATEGY!! Did you really think that every commercial you watch on TV isn’t EXACTLY THE SAME? THE PEOPLE in those commercials are paid actors, higher-ed to MARKET A SPECIFIC PRODUCT! Do you really think cats can sing? “Meow meow meow meow…”… NO OF COURSE NOT! But, if you go by your logic, it’s DECEPTIVE AND IMPOSSIBLE, MEANT ONLY TO GET OUR MONEY TO BUY THE CAT FOOD!? Or the people laying down on the Tempur-pedic mattresses. Or on Sleep Number Beds. Those are all paid actors, who we all see in other places ALSO! So if we see people in multiple adds, that means they are deceiving us?
    I’m not stupid u know I UNDERSTAND ur trying to help, but are you?? Does your “free site” truly operate freely? Or do you NEED PEOPLE TO VISIT IT, AND THE NUMBER OF CLICKS IN AND OUT OF IT PER DAY WILL DETERMINE HOW FREE IT REMAINS?
    I’m just a woman, Mr Schlegel, who has majored in TV & Radio broadcasting/production/& Commericializing, marketing, psychology, sociology, marketing strategies….with an Associates Degree in Massage Therapy, Physical Therapy and currently studying law. LoL yes I know…i’m very diverse. But you see I have no connection to those companies, and know that I myself have used pictures of people on business cards, or promised something as a thank you for referrals. The “free phone consultation” is actually what they say…and unfortunately..the entire POINT of business IS to make MONEY! So it would make sense that they assess their clients and find out how much they can get. If you’re like me,and you’re broke…you have nothing to lose! Right? Sometimes, but i noticed Schlegel…that YOU DID NOT ANSWER those people who asked if they should deactivate their cards. Why is that??
    I thought ok it’s in the month of January maybe he hasn’t checked…but then there you are writing about Craigslist, which btw, can be done because there is a section of Craigslist where you have to PAY in order to post…and it’s only for certain things and certain criteria. But if that girl is able to, and IS making money…she’s fine. Don’t go scaring her!
    As for the debit cards, guys use your trials and be WISE! Don’t buy stupid crap, don’t sign up for more than necessary, just do what it says and maybe it’ll work? But either way there IS A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, which Mr. SChlegel you forget to mention, that is one of the many things IN BLACK AND WHITE MANY TIMES OVER!
    And yea so they changed there name maybe..(i dunno i’m going by what you said)…if they did it’s only because maybe they lost a partner and had to for business purposes, OR maybe too many complaints at BBB? Who knows? I know that Mr Schlegel is NOT the almighty KNOW-OF-ALL…and before all of you go running to his cite, STOP and take a look around….cuz sometimes the “nice” people aren’t exactly what they’re cracked up to be and if you just use common sense, and logic..you’d be better off.
    Mr. Schlegel this was not an attack on you. But you need to SIMMER DOWN …more than 75% of what you said was BOGUS about A-Z. So again, i ask you…HAVE YOU YOURSELF BEEN VICTIM OF A-Z CASH SYSTEMS, WHERE YOU YOURSELF LOST MONEY, Mr. Paul Schlegel??? Did you personally PURCHASE their free trial? HOW ARE YOU SO POSITIVE THEY ARE A SCAM IF YOU HAVEN”T???? Scaring these people is NOT cool while looking like you’re the ******* DALI LAMAH! For shame…FORMAGDEM PISQUE!(A not so nice way of saying ‘you should shut ur mouth’ in Yiddish)

~Alexis~"

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: A To Z Cash System Comment - Really Now?

I've invited her to come join us here to discuss her position. Hopefully she can join us and show off all of her multi-degreed wisdom.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JustTooMuchTime View Post
    I've invited her to come join us here to discuss her position. Hopefully she can join us and show off all of her multi-degreed wisdom.
    Just because she is articulate, doesn't make her right. But at least articulate is a refreshing change after the likes of Kernan and "Dr Bob"...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Just because she is articulate, doesn't make her right. But at least articulate is a refreshing change after the likes of Kernan and "Dr Bob"...!
    what?.....

commercials are paid actors, higher-ed to MARKET

5. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I especially love that she starts out saying how jewish my name is...my Dad is a Lutheran Minister and so was my grandfather. lol.

Post Thanks / Like

I especially love that she starts out saying how jewish my name is...my Dad is a Lutheran Minister and so was my grandfather. lol.
    I thought it is an asian name :)

Some jewish people forget that they were the ones who adopted germanic last names (at time of Yiddish culture) and not the other way around. confusion might happened because jewish people spread across the world more widely than germans,
    and those names were often in some places associated to jews.

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It is a common Jewish name but more common German name....."Schlegel" actually means a hammer.....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    It is a common Jewish name but more common German name....."Schlegel" actually means a hammer.....
    Oh great. So "Paul" means little and "Schlegel" means hammer.

so my name means "little hammer"?

hmmmm....

Post Thanks / Like

Frodo will not be happy to learn this.

Post Thanks / Like

I am in the mood to tell a very overused but funny joke about jews and their relation to money.

Im guessing most of you know it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fendaril View Post
    I am in the mood to tell a very overused but funny joke about jews and their relation to money.

Im guessing most of you know it.
    A joke:

A man walks into a gentlemen club and sees how each man in there just calls a random number, and everybody stars laughing a lot after it.

"Why they all laugh at numbers" - he asked a man near by
    "We all know all the possible jokes, so instead of repeating them we just assigned a number to each joke and when someone wants to tell it he just says it's number"

So a man thought "that is great, I can just call any number and people will think i am a funny lad"

"Thirty seven" - he screamed, but everyone became quiet
    and a man near by hit him in the face with a glove and said "You are a real pervert ,sir"

15. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Here's another winning piece of logic from a comment about the A to Z Cash System from "Logan"

"What does the fake picture mean??? xD have you never used a picture off of Google images? I do it all the time. Just because they didn’t go out and waste $300 on taking a damn photo of some random ass actors doesn’t mean that they are a bad company???"

Post Thanks / Like

Oh great. So "Paul" means little and "Schlegel" means hammer.

so my name means "little hammer"?

hmmmm....
    As long as it is not referring to certain portions of your anatomy...
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Gee, with all her fancy "education" you would think she would know how to use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Nothing makes me dismiss someone quicker than reading a rant that seems to have been composed by a mediocre middle school student. I am looking for information on this so called work from home system, they all seem to be a load of crap to me, but people like this do nothing when they attempt to defend the questionable scam.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I think the law degree is hidden in her next Cracker Jack box!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Uncanny how often this happens when you start hearing things like "have you personally been scammed".

AZnomore.JPG

"what the wise man knows in the beginning, the fool learns in the end."
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

21. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

a2zcashsystem has done what all similar get-rich-quick schemes do when they have been exposed,

they went from being atozcashsystem.com to atozcashsystem.org

I wonder how many of our American friends have seen atozcashsystem being advertised on USATODAY, CNN, NBC or ABC
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

23. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

People associate .org with a nonprofit corporation. Wonder how many people will be fooled thinking they are joining a nonprofit?
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

25. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The atozcashsystem.org looks like an affiliate site that is sending them to theatozcashsystem.com, then the domain theatozcashsystem seems to be broken now, but had rotating people through to various work at home scams.

27. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post