LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: The Achieve Community - huge ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Achieve Community - huge ponzi scam

This woman is pimping some shitty ponzi scheme that pays X out when you invest X, so ive spammed her to death till shes banned me. Best thing, its on the achieve community - was it legitimate page!, anyway here she is!

https://www.facebook.com/mariatorres...f=ts&ref=br_tf

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wayne1983 View Post
    This woman is pimping some shitty ponzi scheme that pays X out when you invest X, so ive spammed her to death till shes banned me. Best thing, its on the achieve community - was it legitimate page!, anyway here she is!

https://www.facebook.com/mariatorres...f=ts&ref=br_tf

Maria Lynn Torres
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

4. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking into Ms. Torres' activities, I do see that I can include her in my upcoming report on Pro Leveraging Systems.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That's her, but then again it might not be a she, it could be a middle transvestite for all we know. I just laughed when I got a PM saying can you please stop bad mouthing my business lol. But I just found it ironic pimping it on the achieve page!

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

Maria Lynn Torres

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Troy is at again. Plotting next scam from jail.

Here s a blast from the past. If I told you that....jpg
    "the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere"

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Speaking of Troy, wasn't his trial to have started last week?
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Trial was set for January 19, 2016.

Tim Durrant above is all over the TM Scam page acting like a scambuster.
    For Ex:
    "Tim Durrant Lol

I reckon this is the mindset that many are adopting. Whilst there's some merit to what he's saying, I refuse to be involved in such programs based on principle and conscience.

I've been staggered this past few months to learn who I thought was ethical, clearly isn't. Perhaps some claim naivety about how new money is made."

or

"Tim Durrant Travis.

There's no "TM bank". It is effectively a money laundering funnel that begins and ends in the UAE.

PayPal didn't "audit" anything. PayPal don't "do" audits. The 180 day insurance and blanket claim by Charles that TM had been "cleared" by PayPal was fabricated. PayPal decided as per their terms that TM for its size is earning too quickly, hence raising a red flag.

As for the rest of your comment, I think someone needs a good lie down."

Yet he still is obviously in the scam game. Troy post above pegs him as a pimp and organizer.
    "the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere"

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Tim durrant on facebook has claimed just like wayne that he fell for achieve but is now a born again scambuster.. I just chatted with him today .. Is is now on your side ..

Post Thanks / Like

Oh no, has he not learned!, where's the link to what he's promoting?, not that I want anything to do with that big fat liar!

Quote Originally Posted by Fat City, LA View Post
    Troy is at again. Plotting next scam from jail.

Here s a blast from the past. If I told you that....jpg

19. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes I did, and I always say I was disgusted with myself for ever falling for that crap, thinking I was going to get rich in that. One day you may look back and say the same about TM.

Quote Originally Posted by stacy532 View Post
    Tim durrant on facebook has claimed just like wayne that he fell for achieve but is now a born again scambuster.. I just chatted with him today .. Is is now on your side ..

21. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wayne1983 View Post
    Yes I did, and I always say I was disgusted with myself for ever falling for that crap, thinking I was going to get rich in that. One day you may look back and say the same about TM.
    This isn't Stacy's first time. He doesn't expect to get rich, no one on after a few months on MMG does, he expects to make a little extra cash.

23. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

A little extra cash at the expense of people like you, who do expect to get rich, mind. That's how the system works.

25. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

one thing i dont understand is the achieve mlm had only paid out a few million like 7 million .. how and why do you think the feds went after it so hard ? the monsoon has likely paid out hundreds of millions over the past 15 months... is it due to achieve not having any services and the monsoon does have some outside of the sharing of revenue? just seems weird..

disclaimer : no statement that i make on this wonderful forum about the monsoon has anything to do with its legitimacy that is something you have to investigate for yourself..

Post Thanks / Like

one thing i dont understand is the achieve mlm had only paid out a few million like 7 million .. how and why do you think the feds went after it so hard ? the monsoon has likely paid out hundreds of millions over the past 15 months... is it due to achieve not having any services and the monsoon does have some outside of the sharing of revenue? just seems weird..

disclaimer : no statement that i make on this wonderful forum about the monsoon has anything to do with its legitimacy that is something you have to investigate for yourself..
    The demon don't like them, so he cursed them. He is starting to not like you either, Stacy. No, seriously, they must have screwed someone important and Charles haven't yet.

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

one thing i dont understand is the achieve mlm had only paid out a few million like 7 million .. how and why do you think the feds went after it so hard ?
    Since it was so small in Ponzi terms my suspicion is they got their bee under the wrong bonnet. Probably recruited someone with a parent or relative that is well connected. Maybe Kristi let her dog crap in the wrong civil servants yard one too many times?

Just guessing because seldom do we see any government agency moving on a scam until after the losses have started to mount

is it due to achieve not having any services and the monsoon does have some outside of the sharing of revenue?
    No, they're both the same scam. Achieve had some BS e-books or some such, Monsoon has e-books or some such and crapo ads for other scams.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

30. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Since it was so small in Ponzi terms my suspicion is they got their bee under the wrong bonnet. Probably recruited someone with a parent or relative that is well connected. Maybe Kristi let her dog crap in the wrong civil servants yard one too many times?

Just guessing because seldom do we see any government agency moving on a scam until after the losses have started to mount

No, they're both the same scam. Achieve had some BS e-books or some such, Monsoon has e-books or some such and crapo ads for other scams.
    so either it was just dumb luck or an investigator had a family member get burned in the ordeal perhaps... ? makes sense
    and ive never seen any ebooks on the monsoon . just get rich quick schemes along with with some legit companies advertised...

Post Thanks / Like

and ive never seen any ebooks on the monsoon
    You have the mugs of your triple D and double D leaders pimping videos on how to make money with TM on youtube and their own websites.

33. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

so either it was just dumb luck or an investigator had a family member get burned in the ordeal perhaps... ? makes sense
    Anecdotally, I think you see the same logic with sentencing as well. Madoff, Stanford, Rothstein never seeing daylight. Nothing soft like King got for screwing a bunch of blue collar workers http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.1100292.

It's no wonder people go Ponzi...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_684828.html

http://www.wacotrib.com/news/courts_...679015585.html
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

35. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Anecdotally, I think you see the same logic with sentencing as well. Madoff, Stanford, Rothstein never seeing daylight. Nothing soft like screwing a bunch of blue collar workers http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.1100292.
    And if Charles treads carefully and screws only the people in the industry, he might get out of it a free man.

37. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by E2014T View Post
    And if Charles treads carefully and screws only the people in the industry, he might get out of it a free man.
    You're so right.

From a law enforcement perspective if The Scoville has stolen people's money ten times and they willingly want to make it eleven why bother? No sillier than raiding underground gambling establishments where people should be expecting to lose.
    As much as it brings me joy to see these charlatans get in trouble, its easier to warn people that want to learn and call it a day. The ones that really believe LE would have shut Monswoon down if it was illegal need to know, beyond that not so much sympathy these days.

39. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

From a law enforcement perspective if The Scoville has stolen people's money ten times and they willingly want to make it eleven why bother?
    Well, if they were a little smarter, they would bother. By ignoring this issue, they are pretty much saying "we don't care about you, you are second class citizens, we only care when you affect us". The thing is, how many people from the underground are going to care when "us" affects "them"? Not many.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by E2014T View Post
    By ignoring this issue, they are pretty much saying "we don't care about you, you are second class citizens, we only care when you affect us".
    Exactly, people should remember this and do their due diligence accordingly.

42. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You can still get your achieve t shirts here lmao!

https://teespring.com/achieve12

44. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oz over on his BEHINDMLM blog is reporting:

You can read the entire original story here on behindmlm.com

46. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post