Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: The Achieve Community - huge ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Achieve Community - huge ponzi scam

The Official Achieve Community Facebook page admin team
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

PICK THE TRICK

This was presented on the MMG HYIP ponzi forum today as evidence the Achieve Community is a legitimate, paying business.

See if you can Pick the Trick:

Post Thanks / Like

how could he have gotten paid on Oct. 8th when, by their own admission, they've had no way to do it since September? (rhetorical)

Post Thanks / Like

And,

why would you post payments from October as proof a HYIP ponzi fraud is still "paying" when it's now late December ??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    And,

why would you post payments from October as proof a HYIP ponzi fraud is still "paying" when it's now late December ??
    because he doesn't know how to use photoshop? lol

Post Thanks / Like

The first thought that occurred to me when I saw it was that there must be an unusually large number of complete newbies involved with Achieve if they don't recognize the #1 sign a HYIP is dead or dying is no payments for over a month.

All the old hand HYIP ponzi players on the MMG HYIP ponzi forum must have choked on their Cornflakes when they saw "Doug Close" posting proof Achieve is "not paying" when he thought he was posting proof of its' legitimacy.

Post Thanks / Like

not only that but it's the whole 'numbers on a screen' thing.

Post Thanks / Like

Rather amazing that none of the members of Achieve have posted any complaints or questions about Kristi stating that Achieve was going to start paying out $700,000 last week. To my knowledge, no explanation was given or even demanded from the members as to why it didn't happen. If they did, the posts got deleted on the FB page, but not once at MMG, or any other forum I have found.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

9. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Remember the old days when people used to join programs to make money, not just pay money to sit around a Facebook group holding hands and singing "Kumbaya" ???

Here is is, Christmas Eve and there's been no payments from Achieve since September for most members or October for a lucky few.

How is that a good thing ??

What evidence is there that things are going to improve from here ??

In the real world, you can take all the positive vibes generated by the Achieve Facebook group and add fifty cents to them and you STILL won't have enough to buy a decent cup of coffee

Maybe the hidden agenda of Kristi and Troy is making friends, not making money.

11. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well whaddya know? Look who is an Achieve victim. It's one of our old BB friends Ann (hardface) Hardman.
    Maybe it's not about earning money at all.
    Achieve membership seems to be more of a pride thing.

Ann Hardman.jpg

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

13. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post

Well whaddya know? Look who is an Achieve victim. It's one of our old BB friends Ann (hardface) Hardman.
    Maybe it's not about earning money at all.
    Achieve membership seems to be more of a pride thing.

Ann Hardman.jpg
    I was just wondering today why the banners broker/my advertising doesn't exist scammers weren't lured into this to suck money out of their downlines. Guess simon septic wasn't offered enough money.

15. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post

Given the circumstances and her history, I hardly think the word "victim" can be applied to Ann Hardman.

"Perpetrator" - possibly

"Co conspirator" - certainly looks that way

"enabler" - definitely.

But "victim" - Nah

17. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Achieve Community group on Facebook

Vanessa Chamberlains' VanessaChamberlain2013 page on Facebook

Kristi Johnsons' kristi.johnson.10 page on Facebook

Troy Barnes' troybarnes49 page on Facebook

Shawne Monet Jacksons' shawnej page on Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

The depth of self delusion that exists among HYIP ponzi players and the lengths to which they will go to rationalize and justify what they do is sometimes breathtaking.

Take this typical HYIP ponzi player and defender.

It's OK to target senior citizens because they "know" what they're getting into and willing to take the risk, according to zoezeth.

Sometimes there's a lot to be said for the old fashioned beating of the bottom of wrongdoers' feet with sharp sticks and then pulling out their eyelashes one at a time.

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    The depth of self delusion that exists among HYIP ponzi players and the lengths to which they will go to rationalize and justify what they do is sometimes breathtaking.
    It's amazing how some things just never change in the Ponzi/pyramid world.

One of my most-used quotes over the years came from the intro to Dan Brekke's "Money for Nothing" article in Wired magazine published September 2000 after StockGeneration went under:

"StockGeneration sucked millions of dollars out of thousands of people at the speed of the Internet economy. Now the market's promoters have vanished, the Feds are sniffing, and the investors - they just want to keep playing the game"

Same game, different decade.

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

22. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"They know what they are getting into" excuse doesn't fly far with the court, if that old case in Arizona was any indication. Was it Boze? Bozeman? whatever? He got sentence enhancement for defrauding seniors, and he tried to use the "they know what they're getting into" excuse. Didn't work.
    ---
    A MLM Skeptic (not a Cynic) covering scams, critical thinking, and psychology
    http://amlmskeptic.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kschang View Post
    "They know what they are getting into" excuse doesn't fly far with the court, if that old case in Arizona was any indication. Was it Boze? Bozeman? whatever? He got sentence enhancement for defrauding seniors, and he tried to use the "they know what they're getting into" excuse. Didn't work.
    It was United States of America. v. Dennis Roger Bolze. Bolze was a Tennessee Ponzi schemer and one of the original "mini-Madoffs." The sentencing judge applied a "two-level vulnerable victim enhancement" because senior citizens were ensnared.

Bolze also is important in other ways: He cast a narrow net, despite the fact he had investors in the United States and Europe. Indeed, "only" about 100 victims were involved. Compare that to a web-based, Ponzi-board scheme whose net is so wide it can draw in people by the tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands. The wider the net, the higher the odds that seniors AND other unusually vulnerable victims will get drawn in.

It takes only one unusually vulnerable victim for an enhancement to apply. Beyond that, Bolze advanced a number of arguments commonly heard on Ponzi boards. The district court dismissed them. Then, the appeals court dismissed them.

Under the fact of the case, Bolze was going to get a lot of time -- at least 252 months. But the judge applied the enhancement, and Bolze ended up being sentenced to 327 months. He appealed. The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit upheld the sentence. Bolze tried unsuccessfully to appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court.

Key part of the unanimous appeals-panel ruling by the Sixth Circuit (bolding added):

Whether a victim qualifies as “unusually vulnerable” is a factual finding that we review for clear error. United States v. Mize, No. 00-3079, 2000 WL 1785741, at *3 (6th Cir. 2000) (unpublished per curiam). The district court found, based on a preponderance of the evidence, that “many of the victims were retired, removed from the work force, and neither wealthy nor asset management savvy[,]” such that “the victims’ ages, combined with defendant’s representations that investing with defendant and CAM was the right decision because of victims’ professed fears of financial instability in their retirement, indicates unusual[]vulnerability in regard to financial matters.” . . .

These factual findings are fully supported by the evidentiary record. Additionally, we will not disturb the district court’s choice to believe the victims’ statements over Bolze’s testimony . . .

Source: http://www.ca6.uscourts.gov/opinions...2a0019n-06.pdf

PPBlog

25. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, PP.
    ---
    A MLM Skeptic (not a Cynic) covering scams, critical thinking, and psychology
    http://amlmskeptic.blogspot.com

27. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

WARNING !!!!

Please activate your Bullshit Amplifier / Detector before proceeding.

REALSCAM.com can not be held responsible for any spontaneous projectile upchucking which may result from reading Kristi Johnsons' latest nonsense

Hello Achieve Community!

Thank you all for the many Holiday wishes, I truly appreciate them! And I hope you all have enjoyed your holidays and have a wonderful New Year!

I have two main priorities right now, getting you paid and getting accounts straight. That is what I am spending my time doing.

If you have questions about our program come to the Forum to ask them. If you are a member with time, come to the Forum to help answer your community members please.

If you have problems with charges on your account please go to our merchant with those questions here: (Ozedit: iPayDNA email address removed)

If you have purchases that have not shown up in your back office after a couple of days, please send in a support ticket with your name and receipt. If you can not find your login information, please send in a support ticket with the name and email address you signed up with and we will get it resent to you.

We are no longer able to be a Facebook program – and that is not up for debate – there are several reasons for this – and most have to do with our processors.

That’s why we have the Forum, so that everyone can continue to communicate as a community, and we can work with the best processors possible.

If our information continues to be shared through unofficial Facebook groups or timelines or questions about everything Achieve anywhere on Facebook, we will not get the processors that we want to work with. It’s that simple.

You all can decide if you want to see Achieve continue or not. If you do want us to continue come to the Forum. If not, stay on Facebook with these unofficial groups and questions. I’ll leave it to our community.

We do not have the volunteer admin to keep even a members only site going any longer. We don’t have the support staff to answer questions that can be asked here on the Forum. Again, that’s why we have the Forum.

We’ve grown, we have a very successful program. All you have to do is participate here in the Forum to continue with that success. This really isn’t hard and I know from all the comments I do get that it is what you all want, so please follow the simple instructions here so you can be taken care of as quickly as possible.

I don’t have time to answer questions on Facebook, I get around 200 of them every day. You won’t get an answer there, it’s just not possible any longer. We also can not answer questions in support that can be asked here in the Forum.

We have a new email address for support and will prioritize questions according to the urgency, and it still will take some time. We aren’t there 24 hours a day.

As soon as I have more information about payouts you will know. I am continuing to work with the merchant as well, to keep all information safe and have taken the steps necessary to assure that.

It has created a small problem with some information however, and a few people have not seen their purchases show up in their back office, so again, to those affected, please send your receipt to support so we can get your back office taken care of (your position in the matrix is there when you purchase).

Please continue to take care of each other! We are soon starting an amazing year for all of us!

Thank you all!

To your success,

Kristi

29. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Henry T. Bishop III

13 hrs

I really hope that EVERYONE in this group is paying attention to what is going on and ALL the new changes with Achieve. In your back office there is a form tab and it has very important updates THERE. I want to see us all prosper in 2015 but I would hate for a few people that don't pay attention just ruin this for us...especially for me... So make sure you please check the form tab often yesterday there was vital information provided to the community.

Like ·

• 111 people like this.

• Jeri Weaver Some of us can't get on there yet. It would be helpful to update whomever you brought in if they are having these issues until support can get to them we have to stock together. Thanks Henry.
      12 hrs · Like · 4

• Donna McDowell Howe Just remember. .do not post your profits or info on Facebook. .new processor does not allow it..if we want to keep this processor then follow this simple rule.
      12 hrs · Like · 11

If Global Cash Card did any due diligence at all they wouldn't be doing business with Achieve, spending ten minutes reading the readytoachive website is all the proof needed to know this isn't a legal or legitimate enterprise, they aren't out there looking at facebook posts. But this isn't really a change, it's an amplification:

• Kelly Thomson Now, questions, comments and conversation amongst members needs to be taken to the member's forum so that this FB page can be available to new people wishing to look at our opportunity and so that the admin of this page are able to see and respond to comments and questions from the same.
      3 hrs · Like · 2

They don't want to close their "closed" facebook group, they just don't want any paid members asking any questions that might keep people from becoming paid members. Oh, and they don't want any "profits or info" posts either. And I have something like a theory as to why.

Mary Alex Castro Perez feeling excited

December 29 at 3:03pm

After 2 weeks trying. Now I got in and bought 3 positions. I'm READY!!!
    Payment Approved

Your payment has been approved!
    Thank you for your order.
    You will receive an email with the details of your order shortly.
    Your Order # is: 50585
    I think the "order numbers" are sequential, order number 50,585 was purchased just the other day, in a post one day earlier (to the hour) order number 50,342 was processed. So between 3pm on the 28th and 3pm on the 29th (my time) 243 orders were processed. How many times have people bragged about Kristi's "transparency"? She doesn't want to be this transparent. Whats worse, they've started deleting "positions purchased on X date are cycling" posts, these used to be some of the most popular topics filled with congratz and lots of praise for Kristi and Achieve. But they're getting deleted. Again, how transparent do you think Kristi really wants to be? Fortunately this is where facebook glurge actually helps, to much crap to delete:

• Peter Bigtymer Right now positions from Sept 12-13 are being cycled. With the minimum 3 weeks down time, I think it's around (give or take) 65 days.
      December 7 at 6:34pm · Like
    Tahiti Mon Paradis

December 24 at 12:21am

My gift for xmas! So happy! I'm waiting for an other 1 position (my 2 positions on 09/16! Thanks God for all! Thanks to Ms Kristi Johnson Mr Troy Barnes & all!
    So, between December 7th and 24th positions sold between September 12th and 16th cycled. Four days worth of positions in 17 days which sadly means sales are increasing. Of course with a minimum of 8+ positions needing to be sold for any one position to cycle you can understand why Kristi doesn't want people to track this too closely and this is still without anyone claiming to have gotten their Global Cash Card in the mail yet so payouts are still very much theoretical at best. Looks like the excuse pump is primed until mid January on card arrival and here's the best part, if Global Cash Card does come to their senses Kristi can use that as yet another excuse to delay payouts (and blame the critics). Hell, it wouldn't be her worst move to call GCC up and just call the deal off.

On Edit, caught one before the page admin did:

Jodie Grech

12 mins · Edited

Woohoo... it's New Years Eve here in Australia and I just checked my back office and positions 10-12 have just hit the matrix.
    Order number# 3828 purchased on the 17th Sept.
    ______HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE______
    So they're up to September 17th now (December 31st). Let's see how long the post lasts.
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

31. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shipdit View Post
    "StockGeneration sucked millions of dollars out of thousands of people at the speed of the Internet economy. Now the market's promoters have vanished, the Feds are sniffing, and the investors - they just want to keep playing the game"
    StockGeneration was run by Sergey Mavrodi, while he was in hiding form russian law enforcement.
    This crook remained unpunished for most of crimes he committed to this day.

the first his Ponzi was massive "MMM", operating in Russia 1993–94, portraying itself as an investment fund, for which he got a license.
    Later , in 1993 , when his stocks were growing 20% per month, he asked the securities commission to emit more shares so he can attract more investors, the commission refused. He printed so called "tickets" (basically his own money with different nominations with his own face on it),
    he claimed those "tickets" to be his intellectual property and that he is free to buy or sell them any way he wishes and if they grow in value every month, it is not a concern for commission.
    In 1994 , the Tax authority charged him with evasion, he made quite a riot in the country, calling the tax authority the enemy, and made the investors vote for his seat in Parliament. Later, his representative's immunity from prosecution was revoked by the other members of parliament. And he was arrested, but released till the trial, and he disappeared. The total losses from MMM ponzi were estimated at 10 billion USD with tens of millions of victims.

While in hiding (in one Moscow's apartment), in 1998 , he launched the Stockgeneration, the company was registered in BVI on his niece, and it got a BVI gambling license to cover up what they do, the scheme portrayed itself as just a virtual stock game where real money were traded, but several "stocks" bared a stable guaranteed growth. Massachusetts sued the Stockgeneration as a ponzi scheme, but lost in court, as a scheme was portrayed as a gambling game.
    Only later they won on appeal.

In 2007 he was finally caught, but only got 4 year sentence.

Upon release, he launched a new Ponzi Scheme - MMM-2011, which clearly stated this is a ponzi schem, invest on your own risk, but it might or not might work forever, depends if the whole world will join, if the whole world will join the scheme becomes the only financial system in the world – therefore cannot collapse.
    this nonsense generated a huge cult following.

The scheme is still active, was restarted like 5 times, Mavrodi currently is in hiding and addresses his followers twice a week with youtube videos.
    His Brother and niece still wanted in Russia and were not found since 1994.
    His wife, who divorced him before arrest and daughter according to some information are living in mexico.
    No money were ever recovered and there is a speculation his ex wife and other family members hold it in offshores.
    The theory that Russian government stole all the money out of his ponzis is supported by him.
    He is also an author of several books, written in jail, one documentary "PyraMMMida" his version of the story about MMM–94
    And one fiction, series of short stories titled "The Son of Lucifer".
    Procceds from the sale of the books were arrested, and the funds are going to the victim compensation fund.
    The 2011 Universal Pictures movie "PyraMMMida" is loosely based on his character and MMM-94:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ks4iuGOx0TU

if you want to read more:
    Sergei Mavrodi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    MMM (Ponzi scheme company) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Stock Generation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

P.S. I personally lived through and participated in these events.
    Last edited by NikSam; 12-31-2014 at 06:39 AM.

33. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Things that make you go Hmmmmm:

TroyGone.jpg
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

I joined Achieve in Sept and I’m now going through the matrix. The plan works… or it’s working for me anyway.. Just like they said it would. Yes we had a temp slow down because of a processor but now its back up.

If you really want to talk about a big scammer who’s been in business for years try talking about our US Government. That conversation should last you the next 50 years.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usatown View Post
    I joined Achieve in Sept and I’m now going through the matrix. The plan works… or it’s working for me anyway.. Just like they said it would. Yes we had a temp slow down because of a processor but now its back up.

If you really want to talk about a big scammer who’s been in business for years try talking about our US Government. That conversation should last you the next 50 years.
    You have obviously been absorbed. LOL!!!

Luckily, we have the cure right here on RS!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by usatown View Post

your own leaders say otherwise and numbers on a screen don't pay the bills. And you are more than welcome to move out of the country if you feel it's a scam. No one is forcing you to stay here(just like your kind's excuses that no one is forcing anyone to join the scam).

38. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post