LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: AddWallet - Scam Or Legit?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

AddWallet - Scam Or Legit?

I saw somebody trying to recruit Zeek members into this program called AddWallet which claims to be "The Only Social Network For Online Advertising".

The Site: AdWallet.com

Whois Info: Domains By Proxy although an earlier entry shows mikjel helmers in Norway.

According to their Tools section: anybody can become a "Professional Programmer" using AddWallet Software:

"MANY SOFTWARE PRODUCTS WE USE WILL HELP YOU BECOME A PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMMER WITHOUT HAVING TO USE THE OVER COMPLICATED SYSTEMS IN USE TODAY."

Oddly, they don't seem to know how to design an SEO-Friendly navigation menu.

According to this guy:
    Addwallet Opportunity Review

"How Addwallet works
    when you join Addwallet, you are expected to upgrade and purchase Advertising Unit(s) (AU), which cost 1$ each, i.e. 1AU=1$; 100AU x 1$= 100$. Your daily earning ranges from 1-1.5%, depending on company’s daily profit. AU matures exactly 120 days or 4months from the day of purchase, after which you are expected to either buy or renew your account."
    ...then there's a bunch of other MLM matrix gobbledy gook which I'm sure I'll never understand.

"Addwallet Payment processors are STP, Payza and eWallet which has a lot of payment options.
    -Minimum withdrawals of 10$ with 75% of daily withdrawal. This may or may not change in the future"

Post Thanks / Like

Re: AddWallet - Scam Or Legit?

WCA relaunched. Already busted on BehindMLM

AddWallet Review: Third incarnation of WCA? | BehindMLM
    ---
    A MLM Skeptic (not a Cynic) covering scams, critical thinking, and psychology
    http://amlmskeptic.blogspot.com

3. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: AddWallet - Scam Or Legit?

I saw you say there:

"This is a virtually identical copy of Ad Surf Daily Ponzi… Either scammers never learn or they really believe “there’s a sucker born every minute".

That was my gut reaction, too, and I don't even research ponzis. Glad to see you say that.