Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: AIOP - allinoneprofits.com

Post Thanks / Like

AIOP - allinoneprofits.com

Hello,

anyone has knoledge ans news about this site : allinoneprofits.com '

I have been a member for a while with some mistakes from the company, in themenatime I asked them for the registration details, the license and the contact data to trace and identify them and I have been replied that before having those data sent me I should have sent them IDENTITY DOCUMENTS and pay the due monthly fee or contact my sponsor to PIF me , things that I had already done.

I replied them that since the site is an online selling site it should already have written and clearly stated all their contact data with registration and license business details to be traced and identified by the purchaser before buying any product or service.

Furthermore since it is a european company and I live in Italy , they do not mention any VAT tax associated to any purchase.

Anyone having comments or news about those guys that seemed honest but from what they asked me I presently do not have the same opinion.Not everything seems to be legal , something does not match. . . .

G.L.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: AIOP - allinoneprofits.com

Welcome GL, I have no idea about the specifics of the program. In general what you just described is how every BS company on and offline deals with problems, stall with nonsense.

Few things, this is the google search, all this is a bunch of bullcrap, fake review sites, and it was promoted on at least one scam form.

4.jpg

None of this looks great. Scamadviser.com | check a website for risk | check if dodgey | check is a website s |check website is fake or a scam But there is a technical contact, I am sure he will be happy to hear from you.
    3.JPG
    2.JPG
    1.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by m513 View Post
    Hello,

anyone has knoledge ans news about this site : allinoneprofits.com '

I have been a member for a while with some mistakes from the company, in themenatime I asked them for the registration details, the license and the contact data to trace and identify them and I have been replied that before having those data sent me I should have sent them IDENTITY DOCUMENTS and pay the due monthly fee or contact my sponsor to PIF me , things that I had already done.

I replied them that since the site is an online selling site it should already have written and clearly stated all their contact data with registration and license business details to be traced and identified by the purchaser before buying any product or service.

Furthermore since it is a european company and I live in Italy , they do not mention any VAT tax associated to any purchase.

Anyone having comments or news about those guys that seemed honest but from what they asked me I presently do not have the same opinion.Not everything seems to be legal , something does not match. . . .

G.L.
    Firstly, if ANY company, program, "opportunity" etc. will not give you good contact and licensing information BEFORE you send them money... RUN, don't walk away. You have mentioned several red flags that indicate the probability of scam.
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

From their FAQ

"If your membership is Basic level:

* For each of your uneven (1, 3, 5...) BASIC level referral we pay you $10.00 commission.

* Every even (2, 4 ,6...) BASIC level referral they get will be passed up to you and you will be paid $10.00 for each.

* Every even (2, 4 ,6...) BASIC level referral of your passed up referrals will also be passed up to you and you will be paid $10.00 for each

* All BASIC level members in your downline, either referred by you or passed up to you, make you $10.00 and send their even referrals up to you.
    For more info please watch our Basic level COMPENSATION PLAN Video, ask your sponsor for clarification or contact us.

* For the PRO level referrals in your downline we pay you 100% commission on your membership value, $10.
    "

Looks like illegal pyramid structure to me.

Also, if you check Alexa info about website, you noticed that it very popular in Russia. That usually means that it has Eastern European connections. Not a good sign at all.

Actually all Alexa indicators are horrible. Bounce rate around 50% and climbing which means 50% of people see that something is wrong with website from the first page. People spend 3 minutes on website which means they are not using/learning about their "products"/just checking "commissions". Their visitors mostly uneducated and unemployed/underemployed. Their powerbase in US/Russia/Austrailia/Indonesia/Thailand/Brasilia. Legitimate commercial websites that started skyrocketing about half a year according to Domaintools do not jump in popularity that high and definitely in not so many markets at the same time. A lot of visitors from google/Linkedin/facebook means that their main source of newcomers is text ads on search/social websites. All that shows that this short term speculative "opportunity" website.
    Last edited by fromthehood; 07-18-2013 at 07:41 PM.

5. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello, I'm in All In One Profits 1.5 year,and I have until now no problem, everything is very good payouts, support etc

Post Thanks / Like

I joined them because of the low cost of the provided tools. I have not pitched the opportunity part of the program. But everything is working ok with the things that were provided - hosting, autoresponder, tracker etc.

I will say the website is very amateurish and outdated. And I don't see how they make any money if they pay out everything the take in? And does it really matter where a website is based out of?