Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The "Amega Wand", they can't be serious, can they...?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The "Amega Wand", they can't be serious, can they...?

It has been brought to my attention that a thread was started at another site in my honor (well, in their minds, dishonor).
    The title of the thread was, “Anti-MLM’ers...are they dishonest?” So I went and had a look see.

A few pertinent quotes:

After watching, you would have no doubt he thinks it doesnt work.
    Great....but if you look along the Youtube sidebar there is a longer version of the same video. Watch it and see how the Doctor indeed does support the use of the wand, very strongly.
    Amazing isnt it, how you can edit and take things out of context to ''prove'' your points.

Its also pretty dishonest, especially coming from people who like to paint us MLM'ers as............dishonest!!!

I'm sure when cornered he'll say it was just a big joke, just trying to be cute.

I guess form Emet's perspective, when one's an official scambuster, one must take matters into their own hands to expose the "truth"!?

You dont see the dishonesty of a video that is edited to completely change the view of the person on the video then?

Pretty embarrassing for the poor eejit who thought he was clever cutting 30 seconds from the original video.

No, my thread was only to show one thing, how some anti MLM eejit cut 30 seconds from a video to show a guy saying the product doesnt work, when in reality, in the full film he is promoting it.
    It was to show the dishonesty of that person, and also to point out that someone had posted the 30 second version on ''the other forum'', probably innocently believing it was a truthful video.

Emet, you now stand accused of deliberately posting your edited video (if it was you who edited it, as is being said) of the Amega Wand doctor claiming it doesn't work because you're an Anti-MLM zealot. It really seems like you are dishonestly trying to prove a false point.

Care to elaborate?
    Sure, I’ll be happy to.
    1. When I posted the video, I stated I found it over at the JREF forums, where the discussion mainly centered around the woo science of "Teh Magic Stick", not the fact that it was being sold through an MLM.
    2. If I had started the thread here, I personally would have started it in the Science category, since that is really the main issue: Science woo.
    3. Anyone over the age of 11 can readily see that the video is heavily edited. It is very choppy, not to deceive anyone into thinking the “good doctor” believes that "Teh Magic Stick" is ineffective, but to make a point.
    4. Anyone over the age of 12 knows they can click on the youtube logo on an embedded video, and watch the video over at youtube directly, where the original video exists in its unedited form.
    5. Anyone over the age of 13 can recognize the point of the edited version, which is at the end of the edited video and on screen for several seconds, in big red font: “And that’s all you need to know really”.
    6. I wasn’t trying to be deceptive, and neither was the poster of the video IMO, since it is right along side the original video (which I knew, since I had seen the original video long before I saw the edited version).

On a personal note: if you read my posts here or on other forums, you may find that while I occasionally resort to snark and sarcasm, I rarely (if ever) engage in ad hominem attacks, and mostly post polite rebuttals with links provided to source my research. (I’m sure you can find an exception if you dig enough-but if you can, and it was pointed out to me, you will find that I acknowledged it).
    You can resort to name calling, broad generalizations about me with pejorative labels to your heart’s content—it matters not to me.
    I can imagine this post will be read and shredded, and again, it matters not to me. If any of my accusers wish to engage me directly in a calm, polite, and courteous discussion about anything I have posted, I would welcome it—but won’t hold my breath...

A half-truth is a whole lie.

Post Thanks / Like

This coming from a troll that has yet to prove that his 'company' is really donating to a 'charity' they try to collect for. Shocking.
    The whole original post is 'dishonest'.....something he certainly knows like the back of his own hand.

Post Thanks / Like

This happened to me today:

A woman I met through work pitched 'the wand' to me as a healing device over the phone. My first question was: "Are you saying someone has developed the technology to harness zero-point energy and have enlisted you to market it from your apartment?!"
    At this point she conferenced in the person who duped her. This woman was nice until I asked her "Why wasn't this device either at John's Hopkins or Wal-Mart?"
    She informed me that she didn't have to justify the business model to me because she had 'healed' at least two of her aging pets. I wept at the thought of all those vets losing their jobs. She said my mind was not open (read wallet) and hung up.
    Later within a ten second time span the original mark explained to me that this company used the MLM method because it wanted to help people and not make money but if I acted now I could make money. Clearly this woman was awash in a sea of altruism.
    As proof of my open-mindedness I invited her and the other carnies to meet me at a local lab where alternative energy research as well as chemical research is conducted to see if we could unlock the mysteries of this would-be light sabre.
    No takers as of yet. Stay well!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for joining and posting here! Great bit of information there, please take a moment and share it here as well "Amega Wand" Chrystal/Mineral healing scam - JREF Forum if you don't mind.
    "Never judge a man until you’ve walked a mile in his shoes...
    Because then it doesn't matter, you’re a mile away and you have his shoes!"

Post Thanks / Like

Ditto the welcome and ditto the request to post your comment on the JREF forum. I you havent already seen it, I think you will find it to your taste.

It seems hard to find promoters who are interested in any clinical testing or genuine scientific data. They seem to prefer the Woo Test - waving the magic wand over your head and hoping it blinds you to reason.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I understand why everyone is so skeptical. I was too until I experienced this product. Yes, my hand pain went away. I am using the bracelet, and seriously years of hand pain around the wrist area are gone in less than one day. What can I say? I feel much better and have a much greater range of motion and I am no paid Amega advertiser , and not crazy either. I have tried everything for years, including all sorts of first rate exercise systems, nutrition, you name it: anything you can imagine, since I have time and patience. The bracelet has brought me back to where I was 30 years ago (I am a professional pianist.)
    Today I also ordered the wand. The person who introduced me to these products also "wanded" me at my request, with equally dramatic effects in no time.

I understand those who think all this is a scam. But ask me, who suffered for so many years: I will pay anything for improvement, even minor. And this is not just minor. I assure you: I know my hand more than you can imagine...
    If it works, I don't look for explanation.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Yes, I understand why everyone is so skeptical. I was too until I experienced this product. Yes, my hand pain went away. I am using the bracelet, and seriously years of hand pain around the wrist area are gone in less than one day. What can I say? I feel much better and have a much greater range of motion and I am no paid Amega advertiser , and not crazy either. I have tried everything for years, including all sorts of first rate exercise systems, nutrition, you name it: anything you can imagine, since I have time and patience. The bracelet has brought me back to where I was 30 years ago (I am a professional pianist.)
    Today I also ordered the wand. The person who introduced me to these products also "wanded" me at my request, with equally dramatic effects in no time.

I understand those who think all this is a scam. But ask me, who suffered for so many years: I will pay anything for improvement, even minor. And this is not just minor. I assure you: I know my hand more than you can imagine...
    If it works, I don't look for explanation.

Chris, the placebo effect is indeed a wonderful thing and I am delighted to hear your wrist is better, but you have still not addressed the critical issue

There must be verified clinical trials and scientific data for it to be anything more than a placebo. There are links on this thread that you can use to verify this. You have been "had" by a bunch of unscrupulous MLMers who will move on to their next "best and greatest" thing when this has been sucked dry and rick pickings are no longer to be found.

Post Thanks / Like

It looks like the Amega bubble has burst, at least in the USA:

http://www.businessforhome.org/2011/...rs-in-the-usa/

What's REALLY revealing about Amega Worldwide is the video made by disgruntled former North America master distributor, Sam Adams:

http://vimeo.com/user8308590/amegaglobaltruth

What is it they say about rats and sinking ships ??
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Speaking of rats.....where's lil lenny's report on the effectiveness of this miracle of non-science?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Speaking of rats.....where's lil lenny's report on the effectiveness of this miracle of non-science?
    What's REALLY funny is reading Lennys' diatribe on his so called experiments, then reading the bit where he wanders off into talking about the "comp plan"

Same on MLM.com.

Never mind about the ridiculousness of the whole "zero point energy" wand, let's discuss the comp plan and the multi level marketing strategies.

What a lot of absolute nonsense.

Post Thanks / Like

Todays' REALSCAM.com pop quiz:

Hands up everybody who believes international speaker and author Brian Tracy knows he is promoting the Amega Wand:

http://wandtheworld.com.au/brian-tracys-amega-global-team/

Can we say "credibility down the toilet" if he really IS promoting the Amega Wand ??

Personally, I'd prefer to believe he's being as ripped off as everyone else by the Amega Wand people, who've already demonstrated they have neither morals or scruples.

Post Thanks / Like

HOLD THE PRESSES !!

Believe it or not, the Amega Wand has a competitor.

Yep, it's the LifeEnergy NanoWand

So what about Life Energy Nano wand? Is it any different? Will it do the job? And is it worth the money? Questions you maybe and should be asking.

Life Energy Nano Wand is different because not only has it crystalline technology making it essentially a crystal wand it is also embedded with a scalar frequency which activates the crystals to maximum performance and more!! We believe, know, that it is the most powerful healing wand available because of this.

Post Thanks / Like

I won't believe it until it is thoroughly vetted by clem!
    Perhaps this is what makes moneydownthedrain so smart.