Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Kevin Trudeau Wannabe?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Another Kevin Trudeau Wannabe?

Back when I first started publishing with Amazon Kindle, I started receiving emails from this guy on how you could make millions just selling your digital books. All the links always took me to a video which I did not watch, then I got offers and deadlines for these offers until they all stopped for some time. Mainly, I just delete what comes from him but theone I got today got my attention when it was titled Hack Amazon buyer data [FREE SOFTWARE]. Okay, did some looking around and found all this stuff.

Registered through: Domains Priced Right
    Domain Name: DRIVINGTRAFFIC.COM
    Created on: 24-May-02
    Expires on: 24-May-14
    Last Updated on: 05-Apr-12

Registrant:
    Touchstone Publishing, LLC
    5700 S. Mopac Expy
    Suite c315
    Austin, Texas 78749
    United States

Administrative Contact:
    Publishing, LLC, Touchstone email@drivingtraffic.com
    5700 S. Mopac Expy
    Suite c315
    Austin, Texas 78749
    United States
    +1.5128923022

Technical Contact:
    Publishing, LLC, Touchstone email@drivingtraffic.com
    5700 S. Mopac Expy
    Suite c315
    Austin, Texas 78749
    United States
    +1.5128923022

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS63.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
    NS64.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Touchstone Publishing LLC - Austin, Texas (TX) | Company Profile

Ryan Deiss

https://www.facebook.com/ryandeiss

Ryan Deiss Products

Ryan Deiss (ryandeiss) on about.me

A BUYER engine is more powerful than a SEARCH engine and
    the reason is simple:

On sites like Amazon, people are already in the shopping state
    of mind.

They already have their credit cards in hand. All YOU have to
    do is give them what they are looking for.

But in order to do that you must know how to properly utilize
    these buyer engines.

My buddy Ezra's Crystl Buyer Intelligence Software is designed
    to do just that. To help you properly use this buyer engine to its
    full potential.

Crystl Buyer Intelligence Software - Free Download

There’s more. I have also included my Market Criteria Checklist
    because you DO have to sell something that people ACTUALLY
    want.

With both the Market Criteria Checklist and the Crystal Buyer
    Intelligence Software you will have the necessary tools to create
    your own Brown Box business.

Talk soon,
    Ryan

P.S. - If you think Amazon sends you those recommendations by
    accident, think again. They know a buyer is a buyer is a buyer,
    and that the more recommendations they make for things you’re
    more likely to buy, the odds are it’s only a matter of time before
    you give them your credit card.

PPS - Get your hands on my Crystl Buyer Intelligence Software
    and learn how to stack the odds in your favor:

Driving Traffic - The Internet Traffic Report

Anyone else heard of Ryan Deiss?? What do you think?
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Another Kevin Trudeau Wannabe?

ryan deiss.jpg

Ryan Deiss

I did notice there were several complaints on his FB page with people having trouble with the downloads.

Jeanette Haigler

Hi Ryan, I'm having a problem trying to download Crystl Software. Can you suggets another way to get it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Today's email message:

If you haven't had a chance to download Ezra's software,
    you really need to get it IMMEDIATELY!

Why?

Because I'm starting to realize exactly how powerful thing
    is and I'm not sure I want to create my own competition!

You see, this killer little program tells you EXACTLY what
    Amazon customers are actually buying.

When you know that - you know exactly what to sell them.

This is the exact system Ezra has been using to generate his
    7-FIGURE Brown Box income!

Seriously, you kick yourself if you miss your chance to get
    this killer little software:

drivingtraffic/killer-software

Talk soon,
    Ryan

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Should we bother to notify Amazon or just let them get scammed???

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    Should we bother to notify Amazon or just let them get scammed???
    Just a guess, but anyone stupid enough to download this software is going to get the equivalent of Monkey Pox on their computer.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

6. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Today's mail:

Hey,

I really shouldn’t do this, but here is a look inside
    The Brown Box Challenge site and all the reports
    videos and software that goes with it.

Download and enjoy!
    Brown Box Formula Resource Center - Crystl Software & Market Criteria Checklist

Talk Soon,
    Ryan

P.S. Ezra opens tomorrow, get ready. This may be
    the single best system I’ve ever seen.

Now go grab all the FREE stuff.

Download and enjoy!

Download and crash!

Brown Box Formula Resource Center - Crystl Software & Market Criteria Checklist

Hey Ezra, Good Report. I have built a successful Brown Box Business (Approx 800K in annual sales), but would like to diversify with other Brown Boxes which has always seemed difficult for me as I constantly go back to BBB #1 to make it bigger. Traffic has dropped in the last few years but sales remained fairly consistent. Hope you share some traffic secrets as I was referred by Dori Friend.

Ezra Firestone · Follow · Top Commenter · Owner/Partner at BOOM by Cindy Joseph · 225 subscribers

Thanks, Tim! It's always good to diversify! If you were sent by Dori then I am sure you have SEO down. Paid traffic is a big part of a successful physical products store - as you'll see with the challenge. Thanks for following along

https://www.facebook.com/ezrafirestone

https://www.facebook.com/MeetEzra

Who is Ezra Firestone?

Having sold millions of dollars worth of products, real estate, and training courses online, Ezra is a firm believer in willpower and self-teaching.

His experience and expertise in search engine optimization and online media buying coupled with his knowledge of landing page psychology, eCommerce user behavior, and social media marketing is a rare combination that lends itself particularly well to the selling of physical products online.

Ezra is a partner in BOOM! by Cindy Joseph and the company’s head of digital marketing. He runs a private network of eCommerce websites and regularly consults for companies across the U.S and Canada. He is the founder/creative director of SmartMarketer, an information hub for do-it-yourself entrepreneurs.

Ezra’s e-commerce and online businesses have given him the freedom of resources needed to help his community through non-profit work. As the head of We Are Family Manhattan, an all-volunteer, no cost of administration non-profit organization, Ezra organizes the re-distribution of surplus goods and food to those in need.”
    SEO, Pay Per Click, and Conversion: Party with Ezra Firestone! - The San Diego Internet Marketing Meetup Group (San Diego, CA) - Meetup

More from Ryan Deiss:

Hey You!

Today is the day to change your path and join Amazon to dominate your
    niche (and sell a lot more "stuff" online)…

Here is what I'm talking about:
    Brown Box Formula - Official Page

The "Brown Box Formula" by Ezra Firestone just went live and it's
    sending shockwaves through the community for two reasons:

#1 The price is about 80% lower than everyone thought it would be.
    #2 The training is the best that Ezra has ever done, and it outlines the
    most honest method I've ever seen for launching a real business online
    #3 The "reveal" of a secret "Brown Box" mastermind that will have its
    members dominating the Amazon/eCommerce space for years to come
    #4 One surprise so big you'll only see it AFTER you've joined up.

This is the CUTTING-EDGE new direction for 2013. If you miss it you
    miss the future.

Check it out here:

Talk Soon,
    Ryan

P.S. I am going through this training and so is my staff. I'll be active
    in the mastermind and hope to see you there.

P.P.S. Did you see the videos that Ezra put out over the last week where he
    built a brand-new product site from scratch and already made sales!? And his
    clicks were only $0.42 a click!?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

https://www.facebook.com/ryandeissdi...rketer?fref=ts

This is NOT an Official Ryan Deiss Page, Simply a Fan Page Dedicated to Ryan and His Products

Company Overview
    Discover the unfair advantage of the world’s smartest marketers.
    Smart marketers predict the future, leveraging other peoples marketing data and modeling the strategies of industry leaders and innovators

Ryan and his products???

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

One of the reasons why Ryan is successful, besides having access to a huge database of emails from gullable people to promote his future products is that he has an army of affiliates at his disposal.

As an affiliate each is supplied an advertisement website page just like the original on the Ryan Deiss website. The only difference is the affiliate reference is added to the URL so that if someone signs up to the "Number One Book System" at 3 x $97 they get a nice cut. Here is an example of such a advertising site - WARNING DON'T BUY! Take a look at the URL (Web address) at the top of your browser.

THE KINDLE REVOLUTION THE NUMBER ONE BOOK SYSTEM RYAN DEISS, SCAM, SWINDLE, SUCKERED

Finally, getting some truth here:

Before I "purchased" Kindle Publishing Revolution from Amazon for the grand total of $0.00, I had no idea who Ryan Deiss was. Now I do. Ryan Deiss is one of these people who makes money teaching people how to make money. And by "teaching", I actually mean "stringing along".

That’s right; if you want to hear a bunch of empty promises and pay top dollar for it, Ryan’s your man. Apparently he’s been at this game for some time, except now he’s got his sights on Kindle ebooks, specifically as a method of drawing in more customers who haven’t yet learned of his "snake-oil salesman" reputation.

Ryan Deiss’s new book, Kindle Publishing Revolution, is simply a marketing tool to help draw traffic to his program, the Number One Book System (look ma! No affiliate link!). And in true scam artist form, this AMAZING system costs JUST three payments of $97.

If you’re still thinking that the Number One Scam (er-book, I meant to say book) System might be legitimate, just look at who registered the website: Perry Belcher.

Who’s Perry Belcher? Oh, nobody important, just a major scam artist who was arrested on fraud charges back in 2008. He scammed an estimated 500,000 people worldwide, and has been given a 10-year suspended sentence for computer fraud, imitating a licensed professional, and deceptive business practices. Glad to see he’s spending his time out of jail well. Looks like he’s teamed up with Ryan Deiss to suck money out of people once again. Even if I didn’t find out about Ryan’s reputation and his apparent spooning with Perry Belcher, I still would not recommend buying anything that Ryan offers.

Kindle Publishing Revolution was that bad.

It was nothing but a hype piece, thinly veiled as a helpful Kindle publishing guide (it’s not). Ryan spends a whopping 60% of the book simply filling the reader’s head with dreams of riches and grandeur. His pathetic excuse for a "step-by-step" guide on Kindle publishing was nothing more than a rundown of what appears on your screen as you use the Amazon site to publish your book.

But, I know that humans are curious creatures. I know you’ll find it hard to resist picking up a copy of Ryan’s book just to see how awful it is. That’s why I’m releasing my OWN book, "Kindle Publishing Regression: How To Publish Crappy E-Books That Spam The Reader And Fail To Deliver, So You Can Try To Make Money Selling Them A Course" Like This Book Does!" Consider this a parody, albeit a painfully accurate one, as well as an exercise in free speech. Please note that this contains numerous direct quotes, in context, from Ryan’s book.

This is a comment by SomeIdiotWhoBoughtTheSystemSays in response to his request for cancellation.

Good Morning,

Thank you for your email. First, I want to let you know, we completely respect your right to request a refund/cancellation of Number One Book System. At Digital Marketer, we pride ourselves on following through with our promises.

I want to make sure I have done everything to make you a satisfied customer. My goal is to guarantee your success!

I was just reviewing your account and noticed that you have only TWO more payments of $97 left for NOBS.

Yesterday, Ryan gave me permission to make you a special deal for remaining a member of this great program with a business model that has already been proven by our existing students. Here’s the deal, I am going to cancel that THIRD OR LAST payment for you. That means you will get the entire course training for $97 less. I want to do everything in my power to help you succeed.

I wanted to let you in on this opportunity before I processed your request to see if this would be something that you are interested in? Remember, your success is my success! How does that sound?

OK?

Thanks,
    ----
    PPS: The most annoying was that they closed the support ticket immediately as “resolved” after posting me this kind of proposal!

Kindle Publishing Revolution by Ryan Deiss- Expert Advice Or Marketing Ploy? | Belinda Pepper

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Our daily email:

Ryan Deiss

At Digital Marketer, we’re proud that we’ve never tried to “win one over” on our customers or followers. Unfortunately, the Internet is replete with self-proclaimed, yet completely unproven “marketers” who give the rest of us a bad name by operating via robotic, faceless processes.

This approach is often easier, and can occasionally even be more lucrative, but ultimately, marketing is based on people communicating with people, not machines. No one likes it when they realize they’ve been duped by a gimmick, and no one rages against the proverbial machine quite like regular Digital Marketer contributor Leela Cosgrove.

In this post – the second of a three part series from the “Marketing Brat” – hear Leela’s thoughts on how to spot these Internet marketing robots. (And, if you’re new to this series, catch up with her first installment.)

Read today's post on the blog (or just click the image):

The PUA Robots

Can’t talk to people? Run game on them until they buy stuff from you!

Because there is absolutely nothing wrong with waging psychological warfare on people in order to manipulate them into doing what you want.

After all, sales are a basic human right. You shouldn’t have to earn them – you should just be able to walk into a bar, choose you ideal client from the crowd and have them buy what you want, when you want, on your terms, regardless of if they want or need it.

Or just slip something in their drink, you know, whatever it takes…

An Open Letter To the Robots Part 2 of 3: How to Spot Robots | Digital Marketer | It's just smarter

Leela Cosgrove (AKA the Marketing Brat), is the founder of Strategic Anarchy and Australia’s top Identity Marketing Consultant. Tattooed roller derby queen, punk rocker and Internet Marketing Geek, she swears she’s not nearly as scary as she looks.

https://www.facebook.com/leelarocks

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Another punt for his friend Ezra.

Hey,

I don't know about you, but nothing is quite as disappointing when
    the technology you depend on breaks…

This is fixed for you now:

Odds are some of you have experienced the same frustration when
    you're working with web pages, email auto responders, and other
    tech that works really well, that is, till it doesn't :-(

Hopefully not too many of you went to the link for my friend Ezra's
    course, only to be met with an annoying page that wouldn't load
    or some not so fun broken link. I wanted to get it fixed and get you
    the corrected links as it's the BEST training I've seen all year.

You can get all the info here:

Didn't want you to miss out,
    Ryan Deiss

Ezra has a little video for his ad that uses SEX and Money for a grabber - how original!!! lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

OFFICIAL RYAN DEISS PRODUCTS

Ryan Deiss Products
    43 Split Tests
    80 Million Salesletter Tweak
    Continuity Blueprint
    Digital Marketer Live
    Email Mind Tricks
    Facebook Ad Power
    Facebook Evolution
    Hijack Mailing Lists
    Lets Get Social
    Magic Facebook Button
    Mobile Local Fusion
    Perfect Squeeze Page
    Pricing Enigma
    Rank Mogul
    Sneaky Email Tricks
    The End Of The Web
    The Strangest Job
    Undercover List building Vdeo
    Sales Letter Formula -

PRODUCTS????

ryandeissproducts.JPG

So to get rich, record several hundred videos and sell them to jerks who think they will make them rich. Okay, products or lots of videos as in watching infomercials by a wannabe guru. Even thinking about it brings on a headache.

13. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Another of Ryan's CLOSING SOON deals but it is EZRA he is promoting??

Brown Box Formula is closing down soon but
    you still have time...

Click here for your last chance to see it:

This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting
    to build an honest online business.

Go check this out before it's too late:

This definitely beats the pants off the info
    business.

And it's almost over.

Talk Soon,
    Ryan Deiss

P.S. Ezra’s pretty sure he's sold more mullet
    wigs last year than any other company on the
    face of the earth, which is pretty cool.

This is a really fun business that you can be
    proud of.

P.P.S. Ezra has a complete step-by-step plan
    he follows that he's willing to share with
    you. You should pay attention to that part.

Here’s the link so you can go watch the
    video now:

No thanks, not another video!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

THE BROWN BOX CHALLENGE!!

A winner has been selected in the Brown Box Formula
    eCommerce site giveaway!

And the winner is…

Alicia Gamliel

Congratulations Alicia, you've won the profitable eCommerce
    store that Ezra built in the challenge as proof that the "Brown
    Box" business can be set up fast, without any experience or
    major tech skills!

More importantly it was PROOF that selling real "stuff" is easy
    as long as you follow Ezra's plan!

If you haven't seen the Brown Box Challenge, watch Ezra build
    a brown box business from scratch in less than a week here:
    https://www.brownboxformula.com/access/challenge

Click the to see exactly how he did it:

Can you pick 5 magic things that Ezra does to his eCommerce
    sites that you’ve never seen before?

Talk soon,
    Ryan

P.S. Don’t forget the bigger point here…

This website only took one week to build and cost less than
    $30. Now it’s a profitable online business!

You can do this too and Ezra will help you. Get started
    yourself here:

email from Ryan Deiss June 17, 2013

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

OH NO, BROWN BOX IS CLOSING DOWN!!!

So sorry if you missed out on those BIG deals (saved yourself some money and hardship, I would imagine!)

I just spoke with Ezra and he told me he's
    closing down the Brown Box Formula offer.

Here is a last chance link for you:

In less than 10 days, Ezra's built the largest
    and most powerful eCommerce Association around!

Members are ALREADY building their stores,
    adding products and getting FULL support from
    the group.

But all good things must end and he must CLOSE
    membership now before it gets to an unmanageable
    number, so…

He asked me to to give you fair warning.

Here is your last chance link to join him:

Get in now,
    Ryan

P.S. Going into the eCommerce business without
    this Association behind you is like running for
    President without party support.

P.P.S. Ezra said he may NEVER re-open because he
    needs to make sure that his current members are
    taken care of.

In other words, this could be your final chance.

Join him now and be part of the Revolution:

Now if you "wanna know what people love even more than having sex" just listen to the stupid video (not wasting my data on that one!!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

More advertising for Kevin by Ryan Deiss:

Hey,

Rumor has it that Ezra will be doing a live hangout answering your
    questions in the next day or so - I'll let you know for sure once I
    hear from him.

Here's your last chance link to join Brown Box before it closes:

In the meantime, Ezra has sent over answers to some of the most
    common questions he's gotten regarding his Brown Bow Formula
    training.

Here's Ezra's answers:

Q: I'm not in the US, will this still work for me?

Yes, it will absolutely still work. I'm not personally running any
    sites outside the US, but many people are and with great success. I'll
    be doing a training webinar in the members area specifically to address
    those options and will be inviting friends of mine that are doing
    business internationally to join me on that training.

Q: I am brand new, will I be able to do this?

A: Yes. My training was created specifically for you. I've mapped out
    from A-Z how I build/run these businesses. You will have to be willing
    to learn new skills and follow tutorials. You'll be required to spend
    time and energy building your business, but as long as you're willing
    to follow along, you'll be fine. The technology it takes to build an
    eComm business is now fairly plug and play. You no longer need to know
    how to code (that's what services like BigCommerce do for you). So the
    short answer is, Yes, if you're brand new you can still do this.

Q: What Kind Of A Budget Do I need? Will I Be Able To Buy Traffic On A
    Budget?

A: Every business is going to require that you spend money to build it.
    Anyone who tells you otherwise is being untruthful. This business model
    has the lowest overhead of anyone that I know of. You will need $29 p/m
    for your store platform (BigCommerce), $50 or so to have your logo made
    (or $5 on Fiverr - but you might want one of higher quality), $10p/m for
    a phone service (not 100% necessary but I recommend it!), $14 p/m for
    live chat (again not necessary but I recommend it). You're going to want
    some kind of budget for advertising ($3 per day, $5 per day, $10 per day,
    it doesn't matter what you start with - the great thing is that you can
    focus on just one or two keywords, get them profitable and scale from
    there). There is overhead in every business - you can expect $50-$100 per
    month in overhead in this business. Most of your investment comes in the
    form of your time, the time it takes to re-write your product descriptions,
    upload your products to your store, etc. If you're willing to put in the
    time/energy it takes to your business - you can do it. Money is not your
    biggest obstacle here.

Q: How does this compare to Amazon FBA?

A: They are 2 completely different business models. It's like comparing
    apples to oranges. In the brown box business you are blind shipping - so
    you are selling someone else's products, after you've been paid for them.
    In the Amazon / wholesale model, you are buying products up front and
    shipping the to amazon. They are both great business models - one requires
    a bit more capital than the other. I recommend starting with blind-shipping
    because it requires less up front capital.

Q: Who Does My Customer Service? My Supplier? BigCommerce?

A: No one will handle your customer service for you (and that is something
    you should be excited about). You want to get to know your customers,
    their questions, their problems - this will give you more insight into how
    to better serve your community and help you build a better, stronger, and
    more profitable business. BigCommerce is a shopping cart platform, they do
    not do customer service for you. Your supplier supplies your product, they
    also do not do customer service for you - nor could either of them if they
    wanted to. Customer service is not hard to do, you don't have to be an
    expert on the products - most questions are related to shipping and returns.
    You will also not receive many phone calls or emails until you start doing
    volume and once you do, you can outsource this to a member of your team. I
    recommend doing it yourself while you are small to get to know your
    customers.'

Q: Will I learn how to locate suppliers?

A: Yes, I've dedicated an entire module with multiple videos to this subject.
    Finding suppliers is easier than you think. These manufacturers/suppliers
    want you to sell their products, they are looking for people like you. They
    want to be found and I show you exactly how to find them.

I hope this answers your most burning questions.

Now it's time to decide - but don't delay as this is closing down soon:

P.S. There are only 73 seats remaining at the LIVE San Diego workshop. It’s
    FREE when you join. But you HAVE to get registered now.

P.P.S. The Digital Retailers Association is ALREADY booming with tons of new
    members doing joint venture deals, sharing supplier data and reviews and
    co-oping for bigger shipping discounts across multiple niche markets… in just
    the first week.

There is POWER in this group!

Come join NOW! 2000+ strong and growing...

Click the link below:

From all accounts on the Facebook page... Well, read for yourself....

Rafae Park It is on 3G and i tried chrome and explorer.

Like · Reply · June 12 at 4:18pm via mobile..

Ryan Deiss We were having some issues with the videos that should be resolved. Try the link and let me know.

Like · June 14 at 2:00pm..

Write a reply...

Rafae Park Hi Ryan! I would love to see the video but the site doesnt work neither on my laptop or on my iphone since last night. Wonder what i can do to watch this.

Like · Reply · June 12 at 4:08pm via mobile..

Ryan Deiss Try viewing in safari and chrome. Is the phone on wifi or cellular?

Like · June 12 at 4:17pm..

Christopher Lovos I tried viewing it, but it gives me a HTTP Status 404 -. Can you please let me know whats going on with the sit.

https://www.facebook.com/ryandeiss

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Some key points from Ezra's FB page:
    Kamba Alain show me what I have to do in order to join to day... I love ecommerce remember I have no credit card please advise.

June 13 at 10:49am · Like..

Nathan Patmor i wish you'd show me how to do it for free too!

June 13 at 11:48am · Like · 1..

Laura Darr I'd love to see the infographic above. However, the tiny url link is broken. It goes to an error code. Can you please repost? Thanks!

Yesterday at 6:39am · Like ·

https://www.facebook.com/MeetEzra

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

My emails just keep growing!!
    Bad news...

Ezra Firestone is going to stop accepting new students into
    his Brown Box Formula training program any day now.

Which means that if you have ever wanted to learn more about
    starting your own profitable eCommerce business, then NOW
    would be a great time to take advantage of his special offer
    before it ends.

Get instant access to EVERYTHING right now:

Here Is what you’ll get when you join Brown Box Formula right
    now:

1. Instant Access To The Private Membership Site And The
    Entire 7-Module Brown Box Formula training w/ Unlimited Access
    To Product Updates

2. One Year Access To The Digital Retailers Association – the
    fastest growing eCommerce community online where you'll
    interact with other members, share supplier data, create
    partnerships, and much more.

3. 4 Weeks of Live Mentoring and Training Calls where Ezra
    will answer all of your questions and keep you on the
    cutting-edge by introducing you to new traffic generation, and
    sales conversion tactics.

4. Access to All His Best Product Suppliers, his eCommerce
    platform provider, his best outsourcers that do everything.

5. Special Bonus: 2 free VIP tickets to the Annual DRA
    Convention in Las Vegas, where you'll get to meet with suppliers,
    meet other DRA members, and get hands-on advice on your site.

6. Special Bonus: Access to Ezra's personal promotion tactics,
    hacks, tricks, suppliers and sources.

Ezra is shutting this offer down, so click here to get started
    with your training now before it's too late:

Talk soon,
    Ryan

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

WHOOPS!! More offers!

Ezra's doing something I've never seen done before…

Even though he's already priced his Brown Box Formula
    so anyone can afford it (you can get started today for
    just 1 payment of $97),
    he's also giving away $1,000 to
    one lucky Brown Box Formula student!

Ezra believes in the "brown box" business so much and
    he know's the biggest barrier to success it taking action
    and following the program.

So he decided to have an "implementation contest" and
    give the winner a cool $1,000!

How's that for having a vested interest in your success?!?

You have to act NOW if you want a chance to win the
    cash prize because he's closing the program TONIGHT!

Go here now:

Talk soon,
    Ryan

And why would you even need a Brown Box??

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thought I would catch up on the latest 'happenings' in the ads from my "friend" Ryan Deiss - not sure how he got my email. Let's see he was working hard on Digital Magic or something then closed that with warnings that we would be missing a very good deal, then today there is a very long email. I want to just copy & paste it here in case some of you can or want to expose some of this trash and show it for exactly what it is, hype and more hype to take people's money.

"Product launches are dead..."

...or at least that's what the bitter-know-it-alls would
    have you believe.

The fact is, it is still possible to generate millions in
    sales by launching a new product, and these guys
    are proving it.

(If I had to guess your inbox is absolutely flooded
    with with emails about this product. Am I right?)

So how did they do it?

With so many products launching every day, how
    was THIS PRODUCT able to break through and get
    so much support?

Well frankly, that's what I wanted to know.

And fortunately (since these knuckle-heads are
    friends of mine) they agreed to tell me. Even better,
    they agreed to tell me live on a Google Hangout so I
    can invite whoever I want to "eavesdrop" on our
    conversation.

Yep, these knuckle-heads are my friends :-)

(Instead of posting the picture here, I will just post a link to the video. Video Genesis is LIVE)

(His friends are Andy Jenkins and Mike Filsaime)So here's what I'm going to do.

If you get Video Genesis through my link, I'll also
    include this exclusive "Behind the Scenes" training
    with your order so you'll know how to duplicate their
    success when launching your own products.

Heck, you could even offer this as a service to clients
    and charge a pretty penny to do this for them.

I'm tellin' you, this is advanced stuff! (me)

Product launches are nothing new, but these guys are
    doing things I've never seen done before. And while
    the training itself has nothing to do with launching a
    product, I know you'll get a ridiculous amount of value
    out of seeing how it's being sold.

BUT YOU HAVE TO ORDER THROUGH MY LINK!
    (Sorry...that's how this crazy business stuff works.)

So here's how to lock in your spot on this exclusive
    bonus training session:

1) Clear your cookies (again, if your order doesn't go
    through my tracking link, I won't know to invite you to
    the bonus session)
    2) Click THIS link below:
    --> http://terrible video
    3) Forward your receipt to this email address:
    ryansvgbonus@gmail.com

My staff will still need to verify your order to make sure it
    went through my link, but once that's done and the launch
    is over (and Andy and Mike have had a chance to catch
    their breath) you'll receive all the details on how you can
    attend this bonus event.

And don't worry if you can't attend the live session. We'll
    record it so you won't miss a thing.

So what are you waiting for?

The training is great, and the bonus (in my opinion) is even
    better.

Get in now before it closes...
    removed link...

All the best,
    Ryan Deiss

P.S. For what it's worth, Andy is truly a master at video, so
    even if you don't buy through my link you should still get
    the Video Genesis course. I did, and my team and I will be
    going through the training right along with you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

In case you are not acquainted with Andy, you can see he is a
    Creator and Chief Shenanigans Director at The Video Boss, Comment Approver at AndyJenkinsblog.com and Comment Approver at Andy Jenkins
    on his Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/andyjenkins

As for Mike Filsaime, he also has a FB page and just a clip from one person on there:

if you want to sell more effectively online, you really should leverage video as well as add lots of value to your customers and potential customers.

If you want to watch some incredible video's and learn a ton of lessons on how to make entertaining and thought provoking video's, and make the sales process seamless, check out what Mike Filsaime and Andy Jenkins have created.
    Very Impressive.
    Same page another person must have wasted their money on buying the silly thing:

Mike, sorry to post here but FB blocks the message when trying to send via a PM. Using this email address that is given by PayPal when I bought Video Genesis as Deal Guardian support and continue to get this error

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system

<support at dealguardian.com>: host mail.dealguardian.com[97.79.239.42] said: 550
    No Such User Here" (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Looks like their customer support is as bad as some others...

https://www.facebook.com/mikefilsaime

We can laugh about these kind of schemes but they are obtaining more victims each day as they continue with the promises of wealth and happiness by following their programs and buying their "????"!! Yet, so many people are signing up and helping them get richer while making a few dollars and shouting to the world they are online marketers making thousands a day when in reality they are struggling as much as anyone working an 8-5. At least the 8-5'ers are hopefully working legit jobs and not conning folks. It is still a rat-race no matter how you go about it. You get fodder and they make the big bucks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This guy just keeps spouting out these crazy emails.

Google’s just slapped MILLIONS of email
    accounts with their Gmail “tabs” update

This has created a GIANT loophole for savvy 

marketers who know how to beat the system.

Get on this webinar NOW to get the secret:
    Digital Marketer

Remember in Forrest Gump when all the other
    shrimp boats sank and Forrest said “After that
    Shrimpn’ was “eeasee”

This is one of those amazing windows in time.

This WILL total screw ordinary email marketers
    but if you know how to beat the slap, you will
    be the only guy in their inbox.

I will cover at least “13 Sneaky Email Tricks”
    that should double your email revenue overnight.

Don't miss it

Click here to register for the webinar:
    Digital Marketer

Talk Soon,
    Ryan

Our sales per subscriber are higher than ever!

Want to know what we did?

I bet you do, but it's going to cost you $7 BIG CASH DOLLARS (and yes, that's sarcasm) to jump on a webinar with me and my go-to email guy, Richard Lindner.

We will be sharing what's working in email that's driving clicks and sales for us like mad!

P.S. There are only 900 seats on this webinar
    and 256,000 people on this list. If you dilly-dally
    it will be full.

He really intends to make his money from the suckers who fall for this and send him $7!!! How many of you are going to do that??

Ryan Deiss

Founder, DigitalMarketer

Ryan is the founder of DigitalMarketer, and partner at Idea Incubator, LP, a marketing support and accelerator based in
    Austin, TX.

Richard Lindner

Chief Strategy Officer

As Chief Strategy Officer of DigitalMarketer. Richard is an authority on email marketing optimization and a regular speaker at industry conferences and events.

Oh great more experts!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    This guy just keeps spouting out these crazy emails.

Google’s just slapped MILLIONS of email
    accounts with their Gmail “tabs” update

This has created a GIANT loophole for savvy 

marketers who know how to beat the system.

Get on this webinar NOW to get the secret:
    Digital Marketer

Remember in Forrest Gump when all the other
    shrimp boats sank and Forrest said “After that
    Shrimpn’ was “eeasee”

This is one of those amazing windows in time.

This WILL total screw ordinary email marketers
    but if you know how to beat the slap, you will
    be the only guy in their inbox.

I will cover at least “13 Sneaky Email Tricks”
    that should double your email revenue overnight.

Don't miss it

Digital Marketer

Talk Soon,
    Ryan

He really intends to make his money from the suckers who fall for this and send him $7!!! How many of you are going to do that??

Ryan Deiss

Founder, DigitalMarketer

Ryan is the founder of DigitalMarketer, and partner at Idea Incubator, LP, a marketing support and accelerator based in
    Austin, TX.

Richard Lindner

Chief Strategy Officer

As Chief Strategy Officer of DigitalMarketer. Richard is an authority on email marketing optimization and a regular speaker at industry conferences and events.

Oh great more experts!
    Just out of curiosity, did you happen to attend the webinar? According to his sales page, if even half of what he's claiming is revealed in the webinar, it would be worth the $7. I didn't attend, these are just my thoughts.

Post Thanks / Like

If paying someone $7.00 to teach you how to spam peoples' email inboxes floats your boat, go for it, I say.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JRM9 View Post
    Just out of curiosity, did you happen to attend the webinar? According to his sales page, if even half of what he's claiming is revealed in the webinar, it would be worth the $7. I didn't attend, these are just my thoughts.
    Are you kidding me???!!!! I would not go near one of those sales pitches and to pay even $7 would be a total waste of time!! It is all hype.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Here is Kevin, uh, I mean Ryan's latest:

$9,686 in 74 minutes with hangouts..

Are you using Google Hangouts?

If you are, then you're probably leaving a fortune on the table.

And if you're not, you need to start right away.

Click the link to see why...
    Hangout Domination

Laura came up with a system using Hangouts that's turning the marketing world on it's head. Not only does it make you a lot more sales...

It even builds your list and gets you free traffic!

The best part is, it's brand new so it's not saturated. You can be one of the first to put this to work for you before the rest of the world catches on...

Check it out here...
    Hangout Domination

Talk soon,
    Ryan Deiss
    WATCH OUT NOW!!! It is one of those CLOSELY GUARDED SECRETS - VIDEO!!