Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any programs promoted through networking that most here would reccomend?

Post Thanks / Like

Any programs promoted through networking that most here would reccomend?

Hello - I'm just curious if there's ANY program that the majority here would say is one that offers a quality product or service at near market value in comparison to similar or a competing product that an average joe would likely be successful in promoting for additional income that you would publicly support? (I see all the programs people say they think are scams - but in looking for one that most support is like looking for the body of Jimmy Hoffa, the Loch Ness creature, or the other person standing near the grassy knoll)

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Any programs promoted through networking that most here would reccomend?

Goodness gracious, you really are a tryhard wannabe ponzi player, aren't you ??

So, you come to a forum clearly labelled as being an anti scam forum, criticize it and its' members for being cynical and anti-everything, then seek to prove yourself right by posing a question completely opposite to the forums' purpose.

You're not the first to do it and, I daresay won't be the last, and, doubtless you'll go away smug in the knowledge you've proven yourself right because we don't (and won't) endorse "opportunities"

Simply because we are in the business of discussing "SCAMS" does NOT mean we think everything is a scam
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

3. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the reply Little - I see you really want to poke your head out of the anonymous closet - but are still afraid to do so - but appreciate your response. In reading the tag line "is it or it's it" - assumed there must be at least ONE program of the thousands available somewhere that would be considered not a scam. I stopped by, as you know, to give my opinion of a program that i felt was something that shows promise and involved humanitarian goals - only to have knuckleheads like yourself go on the attack and make insults like children and suggest that in order to participate in something one should interview every one person in the industry that might also want to promote the same. Once again you couldn't resist adding your two cents without saying anything helpful.

If you are in the businessof discussing what you think are scams - it stands to reason that at least one program over the years must be one that would be consider not a scam - unless the business you're in is simply to chat amongst yourselves, but go on the attack to alienate anyone that is honest and open if they express a differing view. I'm sure it helps your ego by saying "we" to include everyone else here - but you are only one person and I was looking for answers from those that are focused on the positive things and to open the discussion to those that are not a scam. I don't plan to join them as I have a full plate with my traditional business, domain development project ideas, and other programs - but would like to hear about programs that do well for others and make a difference. If you're too jaded to have found a single one - and instead try to make posing the question itself sound unreasonable and consider whole purpose of the forum is only to focus on negativity - then I don't value your opinion anyway. Your like a child standing in a puddle complaining that his feet are wet but never considering the solution to take a step forward. Stay in your puddle and keep your mouth shut if you can't answer a straight forward question without acting like a child and and attacking someone for asking simply because the concept of looking for an example of something positive is foreign to you. Anyway - if you do promote something that's NOT a scam - I would like to hear about it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by digitalincome View Post
    If you are in the businessof discussing what you think are scams - it stands to reason that at least one program over the years must be one that would be consider not a scam -
    A PROGRAM is not the same as a BUSINESS. What you are talking about if not outright illegal is outright improbable for any more than 1% to make money. Let's turn it around, can you show 1 program where everyone made money? If I go to McDonalds and work for four hours and quit in a huff I will still be paid for my time. If I stay for 20 years I may very well work my way up to being an owner-operator as many have. MANY more than ever made it in any MLM you can name.

While I am probably one of the most negative people you will ever meet on nonsense that does not mean I don't want people to succeed. There is no magic bullet for 99% of us.

1. Get a skill that people will pay for.
    2. Set aside as much of your pay as you can in sensible investments and/or reinvest in your business.
    3. Stay away from excessive debt.
    4. Plan for the worst, hope for the best.
    5. Repeat until you have enough set aside that you truly have a passive income.
    6. Keep others away from your stack unless you want to repeat 1-5.
    7. Give back to society.

Hope that helps, if there is a serious question anywhere please feel free, there is a timer on the fryer where I work so I have plenty of time for foolishness.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by digitalincome
    then I don't value your opinion anyway.
    Oh, I'm sorry. You appear to have confused us with someone who gives a damn about the opinion of a wannabe get-rich-quicker

Want to invest in online get-rich-quick schemes ???

Go right ahead.

There is no compulsion attached to membership of the forum and no penalties for not accepting anything we say

You are the only one who stands to lose or gain from accepting or rejecting any or all opinions expressed by posters.

Don't like the way we do things ????

You can get a full refund of your fees at the door as you leave.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ribshaw
    A PROGRAM is not the same as a BUSINESS.
    As a wise lawyer one said:

"While there are many high yield INVESTMENTS, there are no such things as high yield investment PROGRAMS"

Post Thanks / Like

They're not here for opinions - or facts for that matter. They're here to protect their scam. Plain and simple.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the reply Ribshaw.

I'd have to agree that a program is not a business for most and is more of a optimistic hobby. I'm sure there are numerous programs that everyone made money if they put in the effort but like anything else if someone joins and does nothing they can't expect more than the nothing they were receiving before joining.

The question actually was a serious question instead of wading through waist deep negativing and reading about what doesn't work or is considered a scam - i thought I'd cut to the chase and invite those that are participating in something that although not a magic bullet, was for the majority a success. I never considered the possibility that it may be against policy here to mention a program that in not a scam before posting - and if it's the case we can end the thread here and they can message me privately if they choose.

Although the response to my reply to post that brought me here resulted in requiring me to take a defensive posture - I'd like to think there are those here that are honest and sincere and as you mentioned "want people to succeed" in an industry that most do not, and maybe a few that prefer to invest their time in trying to become part of the solution instead of using all of it venting and pointing at others. It may be foolish to consider but I'm an optimist.

Anyway - thanks again for the reply - I have to run and for some reason have a craving for something deep fried.
    Last edited by digitalincome; 09-30-2014 at 10:39 AM. Reason: typo

Post Thanks / Like

@ little - you seem to be confused and again using the "us" and "we" as thought your pathetic opinions represent everyone here. If by "defending" something when I ask for specifics while offering my opinion to which you fail to answer while instead employing your only recourse of trying to change the topic - and like a typical coward desperately want to include others - you're probably right. Have a good day.
    Last edited by digitalincome; 09-30-2014 at 11:16 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure there are numerous programs that everyone made money if they put in the effort
    Tell you what, find them, and post them here.

Let's leave the "they didn't work the plan" so its their fault stuff out. Every company has lazy people at all levels yet still manage to meet payroll and turn a profit. If we are going assert that 99% of people are not putting in an effort it is a little hard to have a serious discussion about how the world continues to turn.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

Post Thanks / Like

@ little - you seem to be confused and again using the "us" and "we" as thought your pathetic opinions represent everyone here. If by "defending" something when I ask for specifics while offering my opinion to which you fail to answer while instead employing your only recourse of trying to change the topic - and like a typical coward desperately want to include others - you're probably right. Have a good day.
    Hey,

don't leave yet.

you left out "arrogant" and "condescending"

Don't tell me I've wasted all those "arrogance and condescension" training sessions

As for "trying to change the subject" being my only recourse, I can throw in some really good "contemptuous retorts" if you would like

HINT: go onto any forum huffing and puffing as you did (and continue to do) and you'll still be searching for answers to your questions in twenty years time.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the reply =)

The world will continue to turn long after we are all a faded memory - and will include those that work their own plan and those that don't. My guess is that the 99% failure rate of networking can be easy applied to most anything. How many aspire to be successful athletes but give up or blame their coach for failure vs those that achieve success and celebrity status. But this diverts for my original question if it is to include the "average Joe". For example - I use a company for incoming toll free numbers that is significantly cheaper that most and if someone asks - they give a referral credit. I kick back and watch Netflix on occasion - and see their ads everywhere - it's not tough for average Joe to consider becoming an affiliate of the companies that offer the products he already uses. Other than programs that are not designed for long term or those that are selling overpriced products or those that aren't in demand - I'm surprised that so many aren't successful in the industry of networking or affiliate marketing. Anyway - to each their own - I thought people might mention a few things they're working on - but instead look they at the post like i just shot their dog. Right question - wrong forum i guess. Have a great day everyone.

Post Thanks / Like

Digitalincome

Please please please by all means prove us all wrong and prove yourself correct by posting just one program, opportunity, or network marketing thing that isn't a scam please.
    Can you use some of your positivity to dispel our rampant negativity?

If you can provide one for us just one I for one would jump at such a thing.

Judging by your username you must be in at least one, please enlighten usas to what it is.
    Do you have a digital income or are you all hot air or a scammer? Just asking.

It's just a pity that all you types so far are unable to show us even one scheme in which the vast majority of people who join and work at it won't get screwed over.

I/we cannot find a single one so far.

The ball is in your court Digitalincome.

15. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: "Any programs promoted through networking that most here would reccomend?"

Let's examine this sentence. "Programs" I assume you mean companies selling a product.

"Networking" I assume you mean NWM, MLM, etc.. The system the company uses to distribute products.

So, Are you asking about the product or the system?

Post Thanks / Like

Hello - I'm just curious if there's ANY program that the majority here would say is one that offers a quality product or service at near market value in comparison to similar or a competing product that an average joe would likely be successful in promoting for additional income that you would publicly support? (I see all the programs people say they think are scams - but in looking for one that most support is like looking for the body of Jimmy Hoffa, the Loch Ness creature, or the other person standing near the grassy knoll)
    NO, Zilch, Nada, Zero, Nil
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the reply =)

My guess is that the 99% failure rate of networking can be easy applied to most anything. How many aspire to be successful athletes but give up or blame their coach for failure vs those that achieve success and celebrity status.
    Joe nailed it.

You are just chasing the Great White Buffalo, stop with repeating all the Rich Dad Pillow Talk and put a real mind to what people are asking. I am not really interested in your guess I am interested in proof of your hypothesis. Surely you can show a few successful businesses that work like you say.

Most people are not going to make it as pro athletes no matter how hard they work, how many positive affirmations they chant, or which shoes they buy. Certainly there are a few people who could make it but are too lazy, not 99%, most just don't have the odds in their favor due to some X factor. Same as the stuff you are looking for.

If you shot my dog I would be a lot more terse than than this, I am trying to engage you in a serious discussion.

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok - I'll take the bait - but lets set aside the obvious options of creating a free account and advertizing links as an affiliate as it would be impossible not to make money doing unless those promoting has no idea what or where to place them - and go to the extreme. I looked at that My Advertizing Pays thing and it requires spending 60k on what they call Ad Packs - and involves profit shares for their banner ads. If it's a set percentage payout based on on the number of advertizing packs a person has - how can you lose money in that? (now before someone refers to some knucklehead they detest, or the lame "click ads for 5 minutes and make a million dollars in 10 minutes" email solicitation that everyone receives if they ask for more info - I'm looking at it from an income op perspective - not to critique the techniques of others)

Post Thanks / Like

Surely you jest at thinking MAPS can do what they claim and say they do. You really think MAPS is a great income opportunity? Seriously? Why not Global Ad Share or PlanB4You? They both claim they do advertising for corporations/companies; and both of them can't prove they do any such thing. Not one member can show proof of any corporation or company advertising with them as they claim. MAPS will be no different and is just another in a long, long line of programs that claims it is selling advertising. Maybe you should go and read the BannersBroker thread here and get educated on all the smoke and mirrors BB fed to their faithful.

But if you think MAPS is this great financial opportunity, I suggest you jump in with both feet and put a boatload of cash into it. You don't need our thoughts on MAPS because you wouldn't accept them anyway. So instead of talking it to death, "just do it." Maybe Nike will advertise with MAPS since it is such a great advertising platform, but then again they just might pass on such a fly-by-night online wannabe advertising company knowing it is a Ponzi.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

23. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like all the ads cater to those within the program to sell other products, funnels, coaching -and similar within the same niche. Although I'm sure a lot of them there could use a new pair of Nikes - I don't see a campaign being successful there any more than advertizing insurance on a site for spaghetti lovers. Without taking a look at the others will assume that they are similar - but if they guarantee a set return in MAPS - has anyone bought their credit packs and NOT made a profit? I'll go check out the thread on banners brokers when i have time out of curiosity and hope it doesn't kill my cat.

Post Thanks / Like

but if they guarantee a set return in MAPS - has anyone bought their credit packs and NOT made a profit?
    MAPS is a straight up scam.

If they are going to pay you to look at ads exactly why do they need your money? The advertisers they have lined up, all 5000 could pay them and then they pay you.

In a world where half the people live on less than a dollar a day, surely they can find 2 or 3 eager beavers to post links and the like to get this thing going.

People will "make a profit" as long as fresh money comes in.

Please do some research on Simon Stepsys and Mike Deese with respect to their previous ventures and why you think this ends any differently. The Banners Broker thread will give you some excellent clues.

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

No such thing that you will have easy access to.

A real business would have

1) Something that people *want* to buy (i.e. intrinsic value)
    2) Something that is relatively scarce (only you in your immediate area would have it)
    3) Something that you can buy at a low price and resell at a higher price (buy low, sell high)

The fact is with advent of internet, 2 is a myth, and 3 is becoming scarce (as the manufacturers can sell direct) Lotions and potions company relies on innuendos and bad science to promote their quackery (thus create 1 with trickery)

So the answer to your question is "no, not really".
    ---
    A MLM Skeptic (not a Cynic) covering scams, critical thinking, and psychology
    http://amlmskeptic.blogspot.com

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

but if they guarantee a set return in MAPS -
    MAPs and their pimps will guarantee you the Moon on a stick. However I can tell you this for nothing you will not get the Moon, you will not even get a stick.

The likes of Simon Stepsys (he of Banners Broker fame) and Mike Deese will get their Moons on sticks though GUARANTEED.

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post
    MAPs and their pimps will guarantee you the Moon on a stick.
    That sounds romantic, I think I blushed just a little.

Digitalincome, had one more thought. Could you provide us a business to evaluate that has a 5 to 10 year track record minimum with an affiliate model where we can publicly verify income claims?

31. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

In reading the tag line "is it or it's it" - assumed there must be at least ONE program of the thousands available somewhere that would be considered not a scam.
    A business can be scam in many different ways, from bad products to pyramid/ponzi schemes and everything in between. Rather than look for the "unicorn", maybe we should just analyze the opportunity at hand and see how much risk is there. Whether that risk level is acceptable is up to the reader.

I stopped by, as you know, to give my opinion of a program that i felt was something that shows promise and involved humanitarian goals
    Frankly, a business should be a business. If they had to advertise they have "humanitarian goals" then they are likely trying to HIDE something with that pronouncement. Do you see bazillionaires like Warren Buffett or Bill Gates announce every million they gave away? Do they plaster that press release "I gave another million today!" on their websites and businesses? No. They just quietly setup a foundation and transfer assets to it periodically and let the foundation to the work. They don't need to advertise their good intentions. They don't WANT to, in fact, other than to inspire others to give or to support a certain cause (that they don't make money from).

People who advertise their good intentions loudly and proudly while still proclaiming they're a business are the ones you should be watching out for. Esp. in MLM or related fields. Basically, they are doing PR campaign with money that *could* have gone to the affiliates.
    ---

33. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

After checking what "opportunity" digitalincome was talking about, it appears to fail (2) by a wide margin. "Advertising platform" is not scarce at all.
    ---