Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any programs promoted through networking that most here would reccomend?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Any programs promoted through networking that most here would reccomend?

Thanks guys - looks like most on MAPS leader board were from EN but I never participated in the Empower program because I'm too busy to mess with blogs (especially ones you don't own), what I understand to be antiquated "training material" as a product, and I didn't want to call someones Grandma a "wussy" for not having 5k which is apparently what it takes to max their comp plan - not $25 to get started. I added a couple on their leader board that I met through a co-owner of a video platform that says they doing well with the profit share with the maps thing and then added simon to asked him a few questions. Sometimes I throw money at things just to see their process and the profit share made me curious and the "guarantee" of ROI and thinking to my self similar to what someone mentioned here about with Nike and if a platform had enough traffic, or better still to be segregated by a local search function for a mom and pop doughnut shop, printing business, or like in my case a food company that wanted traffic - why wouldn't it appeal to those outside the online income niche in the same way that I pay for FB ads to promote a page. The thing I couldn't wrap my head around is the differences in payout percentages and requirement of buying a "membership package" in addition to the ad packs - in a lowed amount purchase the difference would be significant and even though i didn't purchase - at the time cost $200 a year and doesn't include these as part of the profit share that would be sharing amongst everyone the same way as the credit packs. I also look at it from the extreme of their max 1200 credit packs but I'm not willing to invest 60k into something with all the variable and even comparing what others claim is the return of around $1 a day per pack - others said it closer to half that - no clear indicator of what the actual profit share division is. Unlike these online businesses - with my food biz my margins are typically stable and predictable except occasional spikes like when there a drought in the west and it drive beef prices up because they have a smaller yield to prevent losses and effects everyone or when domestic shrimp prices go crazy because of an issue in farms over seas - but because it's a small operation effects are nominal. with maps - I don't know if the membership payments go to the company or a split with referrals, etc as I didn't pay it or refer anyone. To make something like this work well and be legitimate for the average guy - if they removed the membership requirement (the greed factor) and developed according to actual products. services, and interests outside of the make money online niche - it could work and would be legitimized that same as Facebook does with ads and profit share like preferred stock but in a much smaller scale. I also looked at the banner broker thing -admittedly not the entire post just the fist few and the last few pages where it talks about ppl winning a car and then not getting it, later claiming they did, etc - and got the impression it wasn't designed any differently and focused only on the online income seekers and not legitimate businesses wanting to advertize. My reason for the original post here wasn't to be an ass and to debate about the industry - but am honestly looking at different business models and even though I knew I'd some hits and maybe get my nose broke a couple times as soon as i hit the submit button - posing the question in a forum that caters more to those that have seen more and know the inside of more programs than i do - might just be the perfect place to ask - what works for most. It's better than posting the question in a forum where everyone's trying to sell you something. I can see the moon free by walking outside and really don't need a stick.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kschang View Post
    After checking what "opportunity" digitalincome was talking about, it appears to fail (2) by a wide margin. "Advertising platform" is not scarce at all.
    Thanks for an honest reply without the "OMG you are looking at income generating options too - you must be a scammer" like a got from a couple others.

As for the scarcity - I considered that as well since as you said there are a lot of options available and many are free in they have the traffic and cover cost by ads that don't compensate those using the platforms. But I also considered that sometimes a more targeted market and a smaller one would appeal to others simply because they are more targeted. Also I considered even subtle differences can have an impact no different that when FB took off even though there were number other social sharing sites like friendster, MySpace, etc - and even though it will never reach anything near these kinds of numbers because it's not free and generalized it might be enough to make it worthwhile to advertize on. I also compared to site like the dating sites that a new one comes out every 10 minutes - but many are focused or more of a certain niche like farmers, seniors, whatever - and intentionally market to those. This being said - there's no way to predict the outcome but I like the overall idea. With enough traffic I'd pay to advertize there even if they didn't have a referral or comp plan because i know what I've spent on other platforms like Facebook. Thanks again.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by digitalincome View Post
    Thanks guys - looks like most on MAPS leader board were from EN but I never participated in the Empower program because I'm too busy to mess with blogs (especially ones you don't own), what I understand to be antiquated "training material" as a product, and I didn't want to call someones Grandma a "wussy" for not having 5k which is apparently what it takes to max their comp plan - not $25 to get started. I added a couple on their leader board that I met through a co-owner of a video platform that says they doing well with the profit share with the maps thing and then added simon to asked him a few questions. Sometimes I throw money at things just to see their process and the profit share made me curious and the "guarantee" of ROI and thinking to my self similar to what someone mentioned here about with Nike and if a platform had enough traffic, or better still to be segregated by a local search function for a mom and pop doughnut shop, printing business, or like in my case a food company that wanted traffic - why wouldn't it appeal to those outside the online income niche in the same way that I pay for FB ads to promote a page. The thing I couldn't wrap my head around is the differences in payout percentages and requirement of buying a "membership package" in addition to the ad packs - in a lowed amount purchase the difference would be significant and even though i didn't purchase - at the time cost $200 a year and doesn't include these as part of the profit share that would be sharing amongst everyone the same way as the credit packs. I also look at it from the extreme of their max 1200 credit packs but I'm not willing to invest 60k into something with all the variable and even comparing what others claim is the return of around $1 a day per pack - others said it closer to half that - no clear indicator of what the actual profit share division is. Unlike these online businesses - with my food biz my margins are typically stable and predictable except occasional spikes like when there a drought in the west and it drive beef prices up because they have a smaller yield to prevent losses and effects everyone or when domestic shrimp prices go crazy because of an issue in farms over seas - but because it's a small operation effects are nominal. with maps - I don't know if the membership payments go to the company or a split with referrals, etc as I didn't pay it or refer anyone. To make something like this work well and be legitimate for the average guy - if they removed the membership requirement (the greed factor) and developed according to actual products. services, and interests outside of the make money online niche - it could work and would be legitimized that same as Facebook does with ads and profit share like preferred stock but in a much smaller scale. I also looked at the banner broker thing -admittedly not the entire post just the fist few and the last few pages where it talks about ppl winning a car and then not getting it, later claiming they did, etc - and got the impression it wasn't designed any differently and focused only on the online income seekers and not legitimate businesses wanting to advertize. My reason for the original post here wasn't to be an ass and to debate about the industry - but am honestly looking at different business models and even though I knew I'd some hits and maybe get my nose broke a couple times as soon as i hit the submit button - posing the question in a forum that caters more to those that have seen more and know the inside of more programs than i do - might just be the perfect place to ask - what works for most. It's better than posting the question in a forum where everyone's trying to sell you something. I can see the moon free by walking outside and really don't need a stick.
    A minor request: Would you mind breaking your posts down into paragraphs so it is easier to read? It would be greatly appreciated.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

No problem - i ramble on too much anyway.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for an honest reply without the "OMG you are looking at income generating options too - you must be a scammer" like a got from a couple others.

As for the scarcity - I considered that as well since as you said there are a lot of options available and many are free in they have the traffic and cover cost by ads that don't compensate those using the platforms. But I also considered that sometimes a more targeted market and a smaller one would appeal to others simply because they are more targeted. Also I considered even subtle differences can have an impact no different that when FB took off even though there were number other social sharing sites like friendster, MySpace, etc - and even though it will never reach anything near these kinds of numbers because it's not free and generalized it might be enough to make it worthwhile to advertize on. I also compared to site like the dating sites that a new one comes out every 10 minutes - but many are focused or more of a certain niche like farmers, seniors, whatever - and intentionally market to those. This being said - there's no way to predict the outcome but I like the overall idea. With enough traffic I'd pay to advertize there even if they didn't have a referral or comp plan because i know what I've spent on other platforms like Facebook. Thanks again.
    Digitalincome,

It would be better if you changed your thought process. Right now you are thinking exactly the way scammers want you to think. Focusing on how and why it's is a good idea, comparing it to real companies, and how much money you will make. This gives the illusion that this is a real company.

I'd suggest looking into who is involved with this so called company. Have they been associated with Ponzis and MLMs before this? "Leaders" in NWM translates to top scammers. Plus, why didn't they stay with the last company and retire on their residual? This is all you will really need to know to make a smart decision.

Nothing else matters unless you are a Ponzi player yourself.

6. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Digitalincome,

So, as for showing us just one good honest to goodness opportunity or whatever you want to call these things MAPs is a fail.

Do you have any more suggestions for me? Remember I'm looking for just one please. You yourself suggested they must exist!

So again I ask, show me just one.

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

Post Thanks / Like

It took a while - but I found it! - The BSPA - the Bull Shirt Profit Accelerator !!
    Confidential - BSPA - 2.jpg
    Last edited by digitalincome; 10-02-2014 at 09:03 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello - I'm just curious if there's ANY program that the majority here would say is one that offers a quality product or service at near market value in comparison to similar or a competing product that an average joe would likely be successful in promoting for additional income that you would publicly support? (I see all the programs people say they think are scams - but in looking for one that most support is like looking for the body of Jimmy Hoffa, the Loch Ness creature, or the other person standing near the grassy knoll)
    You've already receive the simple answer to your question.... No.

Just one of the myriad of issues with MLM and these online programs is the hype that tells prospects that the "average joe" can be successful.

Guess what, the average joe will never be successful with these types of opportunities.

Throwing out the MLMs and other online programs that aren't just blatant ponzis/pyramid schemes, we'll just focus on that mystery opportunity you mention that offers a quality product or service at near market value.

The average joe is a 9-5 type generally trading time for money, building his 401k and hopefully creating enough of a nest egg to retire someday.

The very few people that succeed in MLM or other online programs generally have some sort of charisma and consistency of effort that the average joe does not have when left to his own devices.

He is not a salesman, at least not a great one. And he is not the self starter you need to be to succeed in any legitimate entrepreneurial pursuit.

Average is just that, average. Average people aren't geared towards straight commission work where income depends solely on sales skills.

Instead of playing the MLM and online money games, you will find quality products and services at market value with true blue affiliate programs either run in-house or via networks like CJ, SAS, Pepperjam, etc.

Many average joes chase that dream as well. The majority will fail. After all, they are average. But at least those who fail at that haven't used the hype machines of other types of online opps to take others down with them.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice try, Tim, but http://bullshirtguru.wordpress.com is one of your own websites. And the link in it goes to your passindablunt Facebook page.

Smoking something stronger than pot now, I take it?
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Any programs promoted through networking that most here would reccomend?

lol- i made the page a while back to send ppl to that spammed me on FB - and messaged them the link. I need to change it to plain text instead of a graphic. I'm not a techie - but thinking of making an actual opt-in form that takes them no where. My next one will probably be about "canned air" - so stay tuned. BTW - I don't smoke pot - the url was made as a joke. I don't take FB serious as many others as anyone can see.
    Last edited by digitalincome; 10-02-2014 at 11:06 AM. Reason: typo - i'm the typo king