Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arbonne International

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Arbonne International

Quote Originally Posted by Realname View Post
    Yes they get health care benefits because they are not forced to consume bullshit to keep their job.
    show one mlm that provides health care benefits to the people that are losing money and provide document -able proof. stop making **** up.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    MLM pimps work endlessly, desperately trying to recruit more warm marks to replace the dropouts. The retention rates of reps is horrific in all MLMs. This fantasy MLM "job" turns into a full-time + nightmare very quickly for most!

MLM's Smoking Guns

But, hey, don't let facts ruin the fantasy for you!
    LOL :D Sorry for the comparison again but it happens the same with non MLM workers from callcenters for example: 90% of them dropout after 1 week because they don't sell enough. So you go there 5 years later and you'll see all different workers working there. That's because working there is temporaly at short term and with bad conditions. If you don't sell a lot you go out! They don't want to renew contracts so they contract new workers at very low salary because its cheaper. So there's no fantasy job in MLM or in non MLM business. In every business you only get the success after a reasonable time of hard working.

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    show one mlm that provides health care benefits to the people that are losing money and provide document -able proof. stop making **** up.
    I told you above one example that provide me health benefits by using their products. I'm not a reseller so I bought only their cosmetic products for personal consumption. Their price is cheaper than other french brands cosmetics.

Post Thanks / Like

I told you above one example that provide me health benefits by using their products.
    No, those are not 'health care benefits'. that is made up voodoo sales bullshit. You know nothing about real business so stop pretending you do.

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL :D Sorry for the comparison again but it happens the same with non MLM workers from callcenters for example:
    Don't be sorry, RealName, just stop doing it.

This is the second time I've had to ask you to stay on topic.

Call centers aren't MLM, so, if you want to comment about call centers, do so elsewhere
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

In my opinion, Arbonne is another recruiting scam. It is incredibly difficult to make any significant amount of money selling skincare products directly to your friends and family. They pay commissions to six levels deep in a distributors downline. Only 13% of all U.S. Arbonne Independent Consultants earned a monthly commission check. For the 13% that were considered active 90% averaged $3,391 per year or less. You can purchase Arbonne products easily for 20% below retail on Ebay and Bonanza. Recruiting others is where the real money is in this business opportunity. Why are you paying them to sell products for them? I would avoid the Arbonne business opportunity.
    Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. - Sophocles
    LikesXL Scam? Yes It Is In My Opinion!
    Top 10 Work At Home Business Opportunity Scams

7. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

62% of all active Arbonne Independent Distributors have annual average earnings of $515 BEFORE EXPENSES

28%
    of all active Arbonne Independent Distributors have annual average earnings of $2800 BEFORE EXPENSES

1% of all active Arbonne Independent Distributors have annual average earnings of $212,098 BEFORE EXPENSES

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing