Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: To Avoid... Liberforex.com

Post Thanks / Like

To Avoid... Liberforex.com

This website liberforex.com stopped paying its users and now they closed there website. Could be temporally or for good.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: To Avoid... Liberforex.com

Welcome to Realscam Moonwalker, for what its worth you should stay away from any websites saying they are trading Forex and promising any return.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Welcome to RealScam, Moonwalker!
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

Hello, I am LiberForex investor. Now they ask me $ 200 as the rate of maintenance for the account, tell me if I do not pay I will not withdraw my funds. Liberforex Scam Is currently? Do I pay the fee? Do you think there is any way to get my money? What do you recommend? Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

No. They are dead and they are STILL trying to squeeze money out of you. You will never see your existing money, much less your $200. That is my prediction. I hope I am wrong, but I would not bet on me being wrong.
    ---
    A MLM Skeptic (not a Cynic) covering scams, critical thinking, and psychology
    http://amlmskeptic.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jusem View Post
    Hello, I am LiberForex investor. Now they ask me $ 200 as the rate of maintenance for the account, tell me if I do not pay I will not withdraw my funds. Liberforex Scam Is currently? Do I pay the fee? Do you think there is any way to get my money? What do you recommend? Thanks.
    Lets say $100 fell into the hopper of an outhouse, would you throw $200 more in to make it "worth your while" to dig through a bunch of crap for your original money? Do yourself a favor, consider this a tuition payment on what happens when you send money to strangers you meet on the interwebs.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

There's a comment on that "IsItDown" site that said in March someone sent in $200 and there's still no sign of his money. Liberforex.com - Is Liber Forex Down Right Now?

reivestment or withdrawal, support tickets unanswered
    by Steve Dantin · 23 March 2013 - 08:36
    We ask that members do not want a refund and want usually return to continue withdrawing their profits to pay the maintenance fee bill for $200 (two hundred dollars) located in the members area on Make deposit link. This fee is charged annually to all members. The new daily withdrawal limit now is $ 10, 000.00 (ten thousand dollars). Withdrawals that are pending will be paid from the payment of this fee.

Over 500 bills have been settled. Accounts that are not regularized till date to inform you soon will be deleted from the system.

It must be done with tank from outside, via SolidTrustPay, Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money or Egopay. Use the balance that is there in the account balance available in the members area will not solve.
    Please be advised that you can do in the members area, link Make deposit, ANNUAL RATE - normalization of MIND.

Best regards,

Michael Jude Gogulski
    LiberForex CEO
    be careful, i sent in $200 an no communication after that time!
    ---
    A MLM Skeptic (not a Cynic) covering scams, critical thinking, and psychology
    http://amlmskeptic.blogspot.com