Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Beyond Organic / Beyond Outlandish / Jordan Rubin / Paul Nison / Mike Melvin

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Beyond Organic / Beyond Outlandish / Jordan Rubin / Paul Nison / Mike Melvin

A witty poster on Quatloos had a lot of fun with this ridiculous deal. Quatloos! • View topic - Monavie article

Notice the FDA order filed against the clown that founded this:

Jordan Rubin and Garden of Life Ordered to Stop Making Unsubstantiated Advertising Claims

Some of the usual suspects have jumped right in. Mike Melvin, who pimped Advantage Conferences long after it had sunk like the Titanic and who happens to live in Florida near the founder, is pushing this deal hard.

• Mike Melvin So proud to be partnered with people of such integrity and purpose
      • November 8 at 8:31am · Like · 1

Mikey said the same thing when he was tangled up with the lying scammers Tim Darnell and Jack Weinzierl. Check out the totally dishonest earnings claims made in Advantage Conferences.

And, to top it all off it might be God approved and they are quoting that idiot Doug Firebaugh to rally the marks:

• Beyond Organic Info

All defeat comes from within. God engineered you as,a total winner and undefeatable. Step up, step out, and step into your Greatness NOW... Doug Firebaugh

Like · ·· November 4 at 5:18pm ·

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

re: Beyond Organic / Beyond Outlandish / Jordan Rubin / Paul Nison / Mike Melvin

Here is the scumbag founder, Jordan Rubin. Get your barf bags ready!

https://s3.amazonaws.com/info.beyond...g+10.28.11.mp3

The scum was fined for exactly what he is doing again. He claims that he had 18 illnesses and now he is eating God's way / biblically with his latest scam, Beyond Organic and is now magically well because of that diet. He has gotten out of his wheelchair and stepped into Scammersville!

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

re: Beyond Organic / Beyond Outlandish / Jordan Rubin / Paul Nison / Mike Melvin

Remember when I accidentally signed up as a rep for Mazu. Well, my upline Kim Ward has jumped ship and is now pimping Beyond Organic. These folks just jump from one Titanic to the next. Hilariously, my Mazu page hasn't generated a single prospect. I only know it works at all because I signed on under another name myself to see if it did in fact work. I bet Beyond organic will sink just as fast as Mazu did. Wait until I publish the prices for the organic foods. Have medical attention standing by for that coming post!!!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This is the biggest bunch of fruitcakes we have seen in a long time:

Beyond Organic Info via paul Nison

What The Bible Says About The Vegan Diet and Daylight Eating
    www.youtube.comhttp://www.rawlifehealthshow.com/ People often ask me if the diet mentioned in the Bible is vegan or not. Another common topic is what the Bible says about th...

Like · · Share · Thursday at 5:16pm ·

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Beyond Organic / Beyond Outlandish / Jordan Rubin / Paul Nison / Mike Melvin

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Beyond Organic / Beyond Outlandish / Jordan Rubin / Paul Nison / Mike Melvin

Your cart contains 0 items.
    Subtotal: $0.00 You could save 20% on all your purchases with preferred pricing by enrolling. Learn more.

Chocolate

Page: 1 Beyond Organic™ Chocolate (12 pack)

Item Code: 100400

12 Pack, 1.2 oz./each – Decadent, certified organic, artisanal dark chocolate, made from carefully selected cacao beans, infused with toasted flaxseeds
    Learn more...
    Beyond Organic™ Chocolate (12 pack) - $41.25

Item Code: 100400

Decadent health has found its servant. Crafted by 5th generation Chocolatiers, Beyond Organic Chocolate is fashioned with a combination of traditional chocolate-making methods and exacting standards. Beyond Organic Chocolate is augmented with vital nutrients, yielding a chocolate that is rich, indulgent and nutritious.
    About Our Chocolate

• Delicious—certified organic artisanal dark chocolate infused with toasted flaxseeds
    • Nutritious—with omega-3s, fiber, antioxidants and probiotics
    • Supreme Quality—carefully selected and organically grown cacao beans and raw ingredients

Price: $41.25
    Quantity: Add To Cart

Page: 1
    That is $41.25 + $5.00 handling fee plus shipping for 14.4 ounces of chocolate. Are they serious? The price may cause a freakin' heart attack. And, it would be tons cheaper to get flaxseed or fish oil pills etc. rather than paying that ridiculous price for dark chocolate. That price is insane!!! Individually wrapped Ghirardelli dark chocolate runs about $1.00 an ounce.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

GOOD LORD !!

Is it April 1st already in the USA ??

$41.25 + $5.00 handling fee plus shipping for 14.4 ounces of chocolate ???

Geez, I brought in a bunch of pure cacoa cooking and eating chocolate from

in Britain after watching his TV SERIES

All the way from Britain to Oz and it was STILL cheaper (and less adulterated) than that cr**
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

News - Waste Management World - Down the Drain
    Bottled water can cost as much as 10,000 times more than tap water, according to the AWWA. But the price that consumers are paying for the bottled water itself pales in comparison to the price they’re paying for the environmental consequences of manufacturing, transport, and disposal of the bottles. The Earth Policy Institute estimates that making bottles to meet the US demand for bottled water requires more than 1.5 million barrels [Correction: 15 million barrels] of oil annually, enough to fuel 100,000 cars for a year.
    Transport and disposal of the bottles adds to the resources used, and water extraction – which is concentrated in communities where bottling plants are located – adds to the strains bottled water puts on our ecosystem.....
    Consumers need to appreciate the fact that their municipal water is not only safe to drink, but it may even be safer than bottled water. They also need to appreciate the multiplicity of environmental problems created by their consumption of bottled water. But even if consumption were to be reduced dramatically, there would still be billions of post-consumerplastic water bottles that would need to be managed.
    Plastic Bottle Recycling Is A Dying Dream : TreeHugger

Reign™ Supreme Mountain Spring Water (24 pack, 16 oz. each) - $25.00

Item Code: 100100

Reign Supreme Mountain Spring Water is essential purity. Rain has forever been our source for the most primary element of life—water. Reign water is the evolution of rain—water descending from the heavens, purified by nature and unspoiled by man. When it comes to pure refreshment--make it Reign!
    About Reign

• Pure—very low TDS water flowing naturally from 130 certified organic acres
    • Hydrating—providing waters essential elements at the cellular level
    • Refreshing—low levels of inorganic minerals means more H2O for your body
    • More Sustainable—sourced and shipped in U.S.A. in biodegradable, BPA-free bottle
    Tap water is more regulated than bottled water and on average safer. Not to mention the obvious from the articles I linked. It is a huge waste of resources (fossil fuels) and causes tremendous harm to the environment including our oceans. NO Organic fan would ever do something so irresponsible and terribly wasteful and damaging. Not to mention spending 10,000 times as much for water. Get a filter and refillable bottle and save yourself $$$$ and protect the environment. And, just what is this BS about hydration at the cellular level? Have they been stealing promotional crap from Trey White's Evolv that got sued by the MD Anderson Cancer Center (and was pimped by serial scammer Jack Weinzierl) This is certainly one scum bum deal!

Soapboxmom
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 01-08-2012 at 10:36 AM.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Sounds like he has just described MLMs in a nutshell.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Ol' Radical Me View Post
    Sounds like he has just described MLMs in a nutshell.
    He makes clem cry.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello to all. I'm the poster from Quatloos who is mentioned at the start of this thread.

One of the so-called selling points for Jordan Rubin's Beyond Organic is that he came up with an extra-wholesome way of producing his meat and cheese, so special that he trademarked his beef and cheese processing. Beef is "GreenFinished TM" and cheese is "GreenFed TM."

His use of the trademark symbol is supposed to enhance his claims.

I was just at the US Patent and Trademark Office website looking at other things, and I thought I'd try searching the Trademark Electronic Search System (TESS) for Rubin's trademarked terms.

Search Term: GreenFed
    Results of search: No TESS records were found to match the criteria of your query.

Search Term: GreenFinished
    Results of search: No TESS records were found to match the criteria of your query.

So on top of everything else, Jordan Rubin appears to be lying about his trademarks. Why am I not surprised?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Special versions of heart glue. Who would have known???

And, no trademarks??? The shock of it all!

Welcome aboard Kestrel. It is an honor to have you here. This deal is certainly quite cheesy to say the least.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!