Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Char
  • 1 Post By Whip

Thread: Is Bode Pro just Vemma relabeling affiliates?

Char is offline Senior Scambuster

Is Bode Pro just Vemma relabeling affiliates?

Vemma, an MLM scam known for specifically targeting college students, was shut down by the FTC for being a pyramid scheme.

FTC: Vemma is a $200 million "illegal pyramid" scheme

Owner BK Boreyko has now launched a new MLM company "Bode Pro". You can read Oz's review here.

Bode Pro Review: Can BK Boreyko resurrect Vemma post FTC?

The review is quite positive, but others, myself included, are not so sure. This could be a case of a commendable half-full viewpoint vs. the MLM cynic.

I'm not sure I completely understand the comp plan and need some help. I'd also like more opinions about the issues raised, namely by Anjali in the comments section, and what you guys thinks. I know what I think even without a full understanding.

I really believe this needs to be "talked out" with a friendly debate to see what Bode Pro is up to.

Also, I posted this question, but I still can't figure out the answer. (Brain fartay)

Oz Quote:
    "To qualify for the MLM side of business, a Bode Pro affiliate needs to acquire at least four retail customers [on 25 BV autoship]. Beyond that their entire organizational volume also has to be 50.01% in favor of retail."

My question:
    1) As an affiliate, I “personally” only need 100 BV (25 x 4) retail a month to qualify regardless of how many are in my downline. And then my downline needs to do the same? We all need only 100 BV retail?

2) Or, say I have 100 downline @ 25 BV (2500), I have to “personally” retail 1250 BV a month to qualify?

3) Or, retail match 50% of my entire downline BV?

Maybe the answer is so ridiculous and that's why I can't wrap my brain around it? Or my lights are dimming.:)
    Last edited by Char; 01-28-2017 at 02:46 PM.
    "the MLM emperor "has NO CLOTHES". Pointing out particular freckles on the emperor's hiney is not necessary. The man is stark naked, for crying out loud." - http://www.vandruff.com/mlm_FAQ.html

Whip is offline Anonymous. As are you all

Re: Is Bode Pro just Vemma relabeling affiliates?

Is Bode Pro just Vemma relabeling affiliates?

yes

[/end thread]
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.