Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brain Abundance...MLM or Pyramid scheme??...

Post Thanks / Like

Brain Abundance...MLM or Pyramid scheme??...

BrainAbundance :: WELCOME!

Kai Lo Kaister is pimping this one hard.....
    http://www.realscam.com/f11/kai-lo-k...nly-club-2288/

Here he is pimping this on MMG....
    Brain Fuel Plus / Brain Abundance - Brainabundance.biz

The product looks to be real....Though if it actually does what it claims to do is another matter....
    Emphasis here seems to be recruiting.....And they even help you to build a downline....
    Doesn't this make it nothing more then a pyramid scheme??.....

Kai Lo claims that he joined under the president of the company(admin) Eric Caprarese.....
    Of course the site is registered through godaddy with who is protected....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Brain Abundance...MLM or Pyramid scheme??...

From the site....
    The most POWERFUL Product meets the FIRST and ONLY
    Accelerated Binary Compensation Plan in the Industry!

For years, the home based business industry has been helping average people earn extra income from home. Unfortunately, only a small percentage of those have been able to achieve the BIG SUCCESS that everybody is looking for...UNTIL NOW.
    Introducing Brain Abundance!

For the first time EVER, Brain Abundance has combined the FIRST and ONLY BREAKTHROUGH brain supplement of its kind with a business opportunity that allows average people to achieve success with the world's most powerful compensation plan.

How Does It Work?
    No organ in your body is more important than your brain. Unfortunately so many people don't feed their brain what it needs, which leads to lack of focus, unhappiness and stress, loss of memory and more. Brain Fuel PLUS helps you nourish your brain with more powerful ingredients than any other supplement on the market!
    With the most GENEROUS compensation program in the home based business industry designed to put even more money in your pocket combined with the most dupicatable system ever seen, Brain Abundance is creating a lot of excitement in the home based business industry!

So whether you're looking for a healthy way to stay focused, manage stress, and support a healthy memory or looking for a way to supplement or even replace your current income, nothing is more powerful than Brain Abundance!
    In fact, our system has ALREADY started working for YOU...

The instant you submitted your information on our site, we awarded you a TOP position in a FAST growing Powerline to give you a head start in building your business...and your INCOME!

Post Thanks / Like

The admins....

Eric J. Caprarese
    Co-Founder and CEO

One of the most well-respected leaders, coaches, trainers, and consultants in the network marketing industry, Eric Caprarese is a true leader's leader. Starting from nothing in this industry, Eric has built organizations with volume well into the millions and has been a top income earner in multiple companies over his 25 year career in this industry having helped tens of thousands of others create supplemental and life changing incomes through his teaching, training, and commitment to helping others.

With that experience, Eric has seen it all in the network marketing industry. He knows what works. He knows what doesn't work. And he knows what it takes to build and run a successful company for the long term.
    Dr. Pejman Behrouzi
    Co-Founder and Chief Science Officer

When it comes to the human body, everything is controlled through the nervous system, and everything functions better with a healthy brain. Few have a better understanding of the neuromusculoskeletal connection than Dr. Pejman Behrouzi. Dedicating his life to the betterment of others through his "whole body approach" taking care of patients, Dr. Behrouzi has become one of the most well respected authorities on the importance of brain health.

As our Chief Science Officer, he brings that knowledge and his love of helping people to Brain Abundance. And it is thanks to his knowledge, research, experience, and commitment to creating the highest quality products that get results, that we are able to bring you the most complete brain supplements on the market.

Post Thanks / Like

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

As always with any MLM compensation plan, if it is possible for a member to earn the bulk of his / her earnings through recruitment, then the company is a pyramid scheme.

Get-rich-quickers
    may be interested in the Brain Abundance "opportunity"

Legitimate MLMers and health conscious consumers will stay away in droves, ESPECIALLY since Brain Abundance is already featured on the "usual suspect" HYIP ponzi forums such as the Talkgold HYIP ponzi forum and the MMG HYIP ponzi forum where no legitimate businesses ever appear.

Prudent potential members will doubly beware when they discover Brain Abundance is being promoted by serial HYIP ponzi pimp, Kai Lo aka misterkailo ka kailo

Only latecoming desperado HYIP ponzi players for this one, I'm afraid.
    Last edited by littleroundman; 01-07-2014 at 08:22 PM. Reason: et

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

Brain Abundance is already featured on the "usual suspect" HYIP ponzi forums such as the Talkgold HYIP ponzi forum and the MMG HYIP ponzi forum where no legitimate businesses ever appear.
    Also featured in the Adlandpro cesspit.
    Just Google.
    Brain Abundance Adlandpro

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    Also featured in the Adlandpro cesspit.
    Just Google.
    Brain Abundance Adlandpro

If possible, they have added more advertising to that 'already overloaded' adland site. Now there is a little ticker on the left hand side running through ads, well it is living up to its name of Scamland as usual. KLK and LL are probably members of the scamland, but then maybe it is too small for them.
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

Yet another clue Brain Abundance is nothing more than a disguised get-rich-quick scheme

It's on
    AdLand Pro where no self respecting legitimate business would be

Post Thanks / Like

Meet the President of Brain Abundance, Eric Caprarese, complete with a "I worship this guy" post from serial HYIP ponzi pimp, Kai Lo

Eric Caprareses' ejcaprarese profile on Facebook

Eric Caprareses' personal
    ericcaprarese.com website

Post Thanks / Like

Tells you something, doesn't it ??

How to make a seamless transition from one HYIP ponzi fraud to another:

Banners Broker Guide Strategy Help page on facebook

Post Thanks / Like

Has Dr. TurnNcough been involved in previous opportunities? I was thinking I have seen him before, but could have been for the same?

Dr..JPG

Dare I ask, are there any studies on this stuff? I know sometimes the medical community hides these secrets from everyone except one guy in my Tuesday night bowling league.

Although there are a variety of "brain boosters" on the market -- many chockfull of multiple substances -- most are lacking research to support their memory-enhancing claims.
    Improve Your Memory With Supplements

But little scientific support for the claims emerged from an informal ABCNEWS survey of more than a dozen top experts on aging, Alzheimer's disease, drug safety and brain research.
    Do Memory Enhancing Supplements Work? - ABC News
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

I already have an abundance of brain.......shouldn't they just be paying me?

Post Thanks / Like

Do not let anyone fool you,
    what they pimping is a supplement and cannot be advertised for treatment of any medical condition.

Dr. Pejman Behrouzi is not a medical doctor but a chiropractor and they use him as some kind of giving a credibility but they did not have to.

Vitamins and Supplements market is full of empty promises and scams and often trying to use someone who would look like a MD to say something positive.
    He got paid .... enough said.

Some products do give positive results in not serious conditions but as a placebo effect.
    Placebo effect been proven effective for non serious conditions.
    But to really know for sure if it has medical effect trials are required and FDA oversight.

Medical doctors also might see that for treatment of a patient a placebo might work, what if doctor knows that patients problems only in his mind,
    but to make placebo work he has to lie to patient – which is big dilemma – and in some cases (not sure about all specifics) they allowed to.

Post Thanks / Like

Gotta ask where is all the impartial research, peer revue, and clinical trial data, without which the claims are meaningless! Everybody that believes a d.c. (chiropractor) discovered a marvelous medical breakthrough stand on your head..., waiting..., nobody?
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Gotta ask where is all the impartial research, peer revue, and clinical trial data, without which the claims are meaningless! Everybody that believes a d.c. (chiropractor) discovered a marvelous medical breakthrough stand on your head..., waiting..., nobody?
    Does Kai LO count as impartial research????????......

Quote Originally Posted by Head Pimp Kai Lo
    Received my bottle today.. will be sharing with friends and family

I'm also taking it too
    And then just 3 days later when there were no other posts and he needed to bump the thread.....

Quote Originally Posted by Head Pimp Kai Lo
    I have been feeling more calm, focused, and getting better sleep with the product
    Brain Fuel Plus / Brain Abundance - Brainabundance.biz

Post Thanks / Like

Just to show the tactics this pyramid scheme uses to suck people in......

All I did was enter my disposable email addy and a BS name so I could get more info on this one....I never signed up for an actual account....

Few hours later I get this email telling me that someone was added to my downline and placed an order....
    It tells me that I must lock in my position in order to earn.....

I removed the persons name just in case they really do exist...

Congratulations XXXXXXX,

As more and more people continue to recognize the life-changing value of our amazing BREAKTHROUGH brain supplement Brain Fuel Plus, XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX, who was placed below you in your Powerline, has just placed their product order.

Thanks to XXXXXXX upgrading, you now have someone in YOUR direct organization who has become a PAID MEMBER. It also means that by locking in your position, YOU HAVE ALREADY EARNED A COMMISSION.

With the BEST product and opportunity in the industry, it's no wonder why Brain Abundance is growing faster than any other company on the PLANET.

So we want to make it as easy as possible for you to get in and start making money.

To do that, we have provided you with two things:

1. A way to get started with less risk than almost any other company in the industry. While other companies are charging hundreds of dollars just to get started with a very small payout, you can get started in Brain Abundance simply by ordering just one bottle of our life-changing product and earn a check NEXT WEEK.

2. With our awesome tools and training, you can make enough money to cover the cost of your product, AND even earn a few extra hundred or a few extra thousand dollars a month in residual income. As you are seeing now, we even prove that the system works before you have to spend a dime of your own money.

Now that we've proven it works, it's time to GET STARTED NOW

Click here to lock in your position now:
    https://www .brainabundance .com

Remember: We process orders at Midnight every Wednesday. Your order must be received before then or you will lose out on XXXXXX XXXXXXX and any other person who has placed their order since last Wednesday. Worse still, you will forfeit ALL current and future earnings on ALL of those individuals.

EXAMPLE: If today were Monday and you were a Pre-Enrollee who had one or more people below you have become a member, you would have until Midnight on Wednesday to place your order to lock in your position. That will guarantee that anyone below you in your team who upgrades during the same, or a later, period will be permanently placed below you IN YOUR TEAM.

WATCH THIS FIVE MINUTE MOVIE FOR DETAILS: BrainAbundance :: The Power of the Powerline

To view all of the Pre-Enrollees and Members
    below you, click on:

BrainAbundance :: WELCOME!

Put your email address (XXXXXX@XXXXXXX.com) in the top box, then click on Genealogy

Looking forward to your success,

-YOUR Brain Abundance Support Team

Post Thanks / Like

4 hours later another email reminding me that Wednesday is the last day and whole list of people now "part of my team"....
    What a load of rubbish....The "You must act now" BS is the biggest red flag of all....

Post Thanks / Like

Son of a bitch, i think this stuff may just work!!!!

BD.jpg
    Catch-22.JPG
    BD1.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

---
    A MLM Skeptic (not a Cynic) covering scams, critical thinking, and psychology
    http://amlmskeptic.blogspot.com

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Errrr, I think I'll stick with Spock...besides, the pointy ears are cool!

Post Thanks / Like

When you read this rubbish from those behind the Brain Abundance fraud, you'll quickly realize why the FTC and FDA exist:

Wouldn't you just love to see Dr. Pejman Behrouzi, Quack Extraordinaire trying to provide proof of those outright lies claims.

I guess "integrity" and "chiropractic" don't belong in the same sentence

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    When you read this rubbish from those behind the Brain Abundance fraud, you'll quickly realize why the FTC and FDA exist:

Wouldn't you just love to see Dr. Pejman Behrouzi, Quack Extraordinaire trying to provide proof of those outright lies claims.

I guess "integrity" and "chiropractic" don't belong in the same sentence
    WOW! Who knew all those conditions were caused by the brain until now? I am sure that he will be on all the morning talk shows touting his marvelous cure for these conditions by helping the brain. Uh, he will be going on all the talk shows, right?

But then I would love to see the people who were in the clinical test studies that proved these claims, especially making sperm more mobile. There were clinical test studies, right?
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the Brain Abundance Advertising Training Site.

Here's some great free sites to run your ads on..says Brain Abundance.

What brainless gormless goons would want to run cutting edge products on the sites recommended on that crappy web site?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    WOW! Who knew all those conditions were caused by the brain until now? I am sure that he will be on all the morning talk shows touting his marvelous cure for these conditions by helping the brain. Uh, he will be going on all the talk shows, right?

But then I would love to see the people who were in the clinical test studies that proved these claims, especially making sperm more mobile. There were clinical test studies, right?
    I don't understand why you are such a doubting thomas:

26. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post

Where can I get mine? I want to enter the sperm Olympics!