LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Clements jumps ship yet AGAIN

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Clements jumps ship yet AGAIN

7 members? Posts date from 2009? You're going to be waiting a long time...
    Don't take life too serious. You'll never escape it alive anyway.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Here is more from the clown that hired our little Lenny:

Referred by: MLM Gurus

PERSONAL INVITATION:
    From Mel Atwood, on behalf of MLM Gurus.com
    I want to personally welcome you to a...
    MLM MARKETING REVOLUTION!
    As a professional MLM Consultant I've focused on top-of-the-line MLM solutions, software, and marketing systems, and still do. Most marketing systems available on the general market lack the power of simplicity.
    I've built hundreds of customized "simply powerful" systems for MLM companies, but many individual marketers in other companies and smaller teams have been unable to afford to take advantage of these powerful systems.
    So, I took the same concepts I've used over and over to help Mega Multi-Million Dollar Corporate MLM's generate HUGE success and I created a system that EVERYONE can use...
    ... regardless of your specific Opportunity
    or the products/services you market!

So, I hope you'll accept my Personal Invitation to YOU to Join Free! (Ready? Sign up now!)

In the last decade I've had many Hundreds of Thousands of marketers use my systems to create success! The one thing that everyone says is how simple my systems are to use!

No need to be a Techno Nerd to use my systems!

The best part is, you don't have to take my word for it!
    S
    ign up right now 100% FREE!

The Fine Print
    : A system this powerful has never been offered for free, until now!
    My Goals: a- provide a simple solution b- provide an affordable solution!
    Need a few more reasons other than it's free?
    - It's simple!
    - It takes less than 2.6 minutes to set it up!
    - You have nothing to lose!
    - Have a look at what you'll have access to: Preview
    I hope you'll take this personal invitation to join me and the thousands of others who use and LOVE this system! Sign up now!
    To your success!

PS. As an ethical entrepreneur your information is never sold
    or used for any reason outside the context of this site and service!

Copyright 2000-2007 YourSolutions.net, LLC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Multi-million dollar MLMs, really??? I can't find a single company on the list I even recognize. No Doubt Lenny the meltdown king is going to put these guys on the map. Probably not the map they envisioned, but........

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post

Multi-million dollar MLMs, really???

Soapboxmom
    Well, no, not really.

Mega Multi-Million Dollar Corporate MLM's

So mega is a million.

And a million million is a trillion if I remember correctly.

There's MLM companies with those kinds of revenue?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

But, there's more:
    The problem with this is that you are trading your time for money, and because you have a limited amount of time there is only a limited amount of money you can make. You are trapped. You have bills... Your Time is limited... Your Income too is limited... So, control of your Time and your Finances become impossible. You become frustrated with never really getting ahead and your Spirit starts to suffer... over time you become extremely stressed... and your Health now begins to suffer.
    All this because you work a J.O.B. (Just Over Broke).
    Leverage is the key to breaking this cycle! Finding a way to get paid over and over on a single amount of effort, a way to get paid off the efforts of others, a way to own your own business, a way to control your life...
    It's okay... Dream! Dream all you want...
    DREAMS are what bring back Hope...
    HOPE is what drives Vision...
    VISION is what Makes Things Happen!
    You must first find the vehicle that will stimulate those dreams, encourage hope, and create vision!!! My journey has been just that... to find the vehicle that will offer the average person a chance to control their life (Health, Spirit, Time, and Finances).
    Today as you read this there are thousands of people who have had their dreams stimulated, their hope invigorated, and vision fulfilled through Network Marketing. A Vehicle that empowers participants when executed properly.
    Good Luck on your Journey,
    Mel Atwood

mel@melatwood.com
    Office: 800-613-5434
    Good grief Charlie Brown. This poor guy has zero disease and rambles nonsense. 97% or more losing their shirts in any given MLM hardly fits this trip into fantasy land he is selling! Millions have lost money!

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Ah yes,

'twill be a sad day indeed, when Mr Clements decides to climb down off his soapbox, resign his self appointed position of MLM industry spokesman and settles down to enjoy a few years of STFU.

God help us all, though, if he ever decides to publish his memoirs.

And you thought War and Peace was long and boring.........Ptui !
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Ah yes,

'twill be a sad day indeed, when Mr Clements decides to climb down off his soapbox, resign his self appointed position of MLM industry spokesman and settles down to enjoy a few years of STFU.

God help us all, though, if he ever decides to publish his memoirs.

And you thought War and Peace was long and boring.........Ptui !
    LOL, Patrick Pretty gave him a good roast today:

EDITORIAL: Salt Lake Tribune Publishes Series On MLM; Reader Claims Reporter A ‘Broke’ Purveyor Of ‘Negativity’; Separately, Len Clements (IQ-155) ‘Assumes’ Reporter Was ‘Duped’ By The ‘Flimflam’ Of MLM Critics...

EDITORIAL: Salt Lake Tribune Publishes Series On MLM; Reader Claims Reporter A ‘Broke’ Purveyor Of ‘Negativity’; Separately, Len Clements (IQ-155) ‘Assumes’ Reporter Was ‘Duped’ By The ‘Flimflam&#

Post Thanks / Like

It's a pity Patrick didn't publish his article a few hours earlier.

It would have given us a perfect segue to our discussion on NARCISSISM

Post Thanks / Like

(rant on)Any discussion of intelligence and how to measure it is necessarily subjective. I've taken the IQ tests, (they were required when I was young) and they scored me as "genius" level. My only thought there is, if I'm a genius, that means almost everybody else is a super genius! I don't feel that IQ tests can actually test IQ, they are merely a measure of what you have previously learned or been exposed to.

The other part of the problem is, that superior intelligence does not assure that that intelligence can or will be used effectively. Many "brilliant" people lack common sense, and are often social failures. I guess this is a long winded way of saying that Len's proclaimed 155IQ and membership in MENSA in and of themselves mean little. There was a mod at MyScamForum that proclaimed membership in MENSA and she was biased and arbitrary in the exercise of her mod duties, and in fact was incapable of seeing or admitting her bias.(rant off)
    Last edited by laidback; 03-04-2011 at 01:05 PM. Reason: typos

Post Thanks / Like

Credit where credits' due, though.

You have to admit, when it comes to being an obnoxious self opinionated blowhard, Lenny's 155+ IQ means he's better at it than a great percentage of the population

Post Thanks / Like

"when it comes to being an obnoxious self opinionated unctuous blowhard"
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously? View Post
    "when it comes to being an obnoxious self opinionated unctuous blowhard"
    Source Patrick Pretty ESQ

The man's a genius (PP that is)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WishfulThinking View Post
    Source Patrick Pretty ESQ

The man's a genius (PP that is)
    Is Patrick the best or what? The quality, the research, the educational aspects and the intelligence of his blog posts are just outstanding. He's a very good writer. We need a hundred more of these guys out there. I wish he'd come by and do a guest host thread for us sometime.

I loved it when he wrote: "At least Clements didn’t summon his advertised IQ of 155 to call them “roaches” or to declare that Oberbeck was “broke.” He merely relied on his unctuousness. In doing so, he demonstrated once again that MLM often is its own worst enemy.

A five-page, de facto letter to the editor — one filled with slime reimagined as a sincere effort to be helpful and 10 footnotes? This is supposed to beneficial to the trade?

Little wonder that MLM finds itself the topic of constant criticism." ROTFL! Spot damn on as usual, sir!

Post Thanks / Like

You have to admire a guy who makes friends where ever he goes!

Wait, did I say friends?
    That's not right, I should say, a lasting impression. That's a good way to spin it.

"Never judge a man until you’ve walked a mile in his shoes...
    Because then it doesn't matter, you’re a mile away and you have his shoes!"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by A Life Aloft
    Spot damn on as usual, sir!
    People often use the same term when meeting Lenny in person for the first time.

Lenny's gonna be shattered when he realizes it's spelled C-U-R

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    People often use the same term when meeting Lenny in person for the first time.

Lenny's gonna be shattered when he realizes it's spelled C-U-R
    Surely you aren't suggesting that when he gets home, his mother runs out from under the porch and bites him...?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Surely you aren't suggesting that when he gets home, his mother runs out from under the porch and bites him...?
    It may be the other way around! lmao

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Here is more from the clown that hired our little Lenny:

<Snip>

Multi-million dollar MLMs, really??? I can't find a single company on the list I even recognize. No Doubt Lenny the meltdown king is going to put these guys on the map. Probably not the map they envisioned, but........
    I think a few folks around here might remember Global Resorts Network, one of the more amusing little travel MLMs. And it isn't in the big list but the flash slide show has a glowing recommendation from the short lived "Guru Cruise" -dot- com which was an over priced three night cruise with marketing geniuses, a two tiered affiliate program and a whole lot of spam.

Ferox International is another client, I've never understood why none of makers of those magic pills you put in your gas tank which boost performance, increase mileage and improve emissions don't walk into the office of Car and Driver magazine, hand them a bottle and ask them to check the product out? Favorable coverage from a national publication would give them more customers than they could handle but instead they opt to take the "word of mouth" MLM approach instead. I mean assuming the pills actually work, because if they don't then MLM is the best way to go.

There are a few others throw up red flags as well but I'm sure once scam buster extraordinaire Len's on the payroll he'll make sure everything's above board. (Anyone have a finger down the throat making that gagging sound emoticon?)
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

Any of these what you had in mind ???

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I think it's going to be fun to do a little research on some of these clients. Mother Soy for example:

Warning Letter Issued to Mother Soy __________________________________ On October 24, 2006, FDA’s Detroit District Office issued a Warning Letter to MotherSoy Inc., Evansville, Indiana, for misbranding its Essential IsoFlavones and Essential Protein shake products. FDA conducted an inspection at MotherSoy on June 26 – 29, 2006. The inspection disclosed that the firm was offering dietary supplements online with health claims that claimed to cure, mitigate, treat or prevent cancer, heart disease, chronic fatigue syndrome and
    Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition Fiscal Year 2007
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________________
    __________________________________________________ ____________________
    4-20
    other diseases and conditions. Previously in March 2000, the firm received a Warning Letter for similar violations with its Essential Pro Plus and California Joe Drink protein shakes. The firm discontinued the marketing and sales of these products. However, the compliance follow-up inspection found the firm continued to make health claims for its dietary supplements, making their products unapproved drugs. To view the full text of the Warning Letter, go to: http://www.fda.gov/foi/warning_lette...ive/g6093d.htm.

Search Results: mothersoy

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Also of interest, several (6 so far) of these "businesses" can no longer be found on the web and appear to be defunct and some of their domains are now up for sale. lol I have also noticed that 5 other clients so far are heavily Christian faith based.
    Last edited by A Life Aloft; 03-06-2011 at 12:36 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Here is Paul Shala, founder of Cutting Edge Vitamins:

ShalaSuccess.com

Now he's into All Vitamins Plus

PaulShala.com/CuttingEdgeVitamins

Post Thanks / Like

A complete cynic might be prepared to wager that the good Mr Clements' reappearance on the scene has less to do with the Star Lake Tribunes' article and Patrick Prettys' subsequent commentary and more to do with his new job at YourSolutions.net.

Was it pure coincidence Lenny returned from his wound licking and fired off his "War and Peace Revisited" piece to the Salt Lake Tribune in the same week his new "appointment" was announced ???

It's a good thing there are no cynics around here, otherwise we all might be tempted to let out a resounding "yawn" in anticipation of what's to come.

Post Thanks / Like

Another yoursolutions dot net client:

Diamond Prosperity, a 2 x 2 forced cycling matrix with a $1,295 buy in, a $100 set up fee and a $29/month website fee. What do you get for that fee? The "Watch the Movie" marketing system (Now showing, A Fist Full of Cash). YourSolutions offers legal consulting services but it doesn't appear like they require them. I'm sure Len would tell us Diamond Prosperity is a legitimate direct selling company, after all YourSolutions wouldn't brag about having them for a client if they weren't. Would they?
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GlimDropper View Post
    I think a few folks around here might remember Global Resorts Network, one of the more amusing little travel MLMs.
    Yes, one of those warts on the backside of the travel industry.

"The List"
    However we have worked with well over 2500 different MLM's
    Wow. And how many of them are still functioning? It would be an interesting comparison to see as a percentage, how many of their clients ultimately fail vs those that aren't clients.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Lenny says:
    Publisher and Editor of MarketWave Alert Letter.
    Industry "watchdog" newsletter focusing on MLM opportunity evaluation.
    Published from January 1991 through December 1995 as MarketWave.
    Published from December 1998 to present as Marketwave Alert Letter.
    3,800 subscribers in 16 countries.
    Lenny is such a big industry watchdog and respected guru. Look for yourselves, folks. With 7 - 12 million MLMers in the U.S. alone he has a whopping 3800 subscribers to his newsletter. Boy, am I impressed!!!

But, I digress. Being the industry watch dog extraordinaire he has proclaimed himself to be, he must be in quite a quandry right now. Didn't our boy say he was going to expose the good, the bad and the ugly. He is going to be a busy boy over there at YourSolutions.net.

What with shady nutraceuticals, faux religious MLMs, gas pills (which even the Texas Attorney General's office shut down,) whatever shall our saviour of the industry do?

Is our little Lenny going to save the day and start by cleaning up the industry in his own backyard???

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!