Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By littleroundman
  • 1 Post By shipdit
  • 1 Post By Char
  • 2 Post By Soapboxmom

Thread: Comedian Hammers Pyramid Schemes - Pyramid Scheme University | John Crist

littleroundman is offline Administrator

Comedian Hammers Pyramid Schemes - Pyramid Scheme University | John Crist

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

shipdit is offline Senior Member

Re: Comedian Hammers Pyramid Schemes - Pyramid Scheme University | John Crist

That's hilarious. Thank you for finding and linking.

Someone needs to invite "John B. Crist" to RealScam.

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

Char is online now Senior Scambuster

I started a thread in educational videos the same day. Should we delete mine? This title has more pop anyway.
    "the MLM emperor "has NO CLOTHES". Pointing out particular freckles on the emperor's hiney is not necessary. The man is stark naked, for crying out loud." - http://www.vandruff.com/mlm_FAQ.html

Soapboxmom is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Great minds think alike!