LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Digadz

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Digadz

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    HeHe, kenny the pimp is in this crap too :)

Attachment 8841

If Kenny "Kiss o Death" Russo is pimping it, smart people will be running away as fast as their little legs will take them

Post Thanks / Like

So , Songphon is using same STP account (services@adbonuz.com) for both his scams.
    Someone has to wonder how he segregates the money between 2 schemes in one acc,
    or the DigAdz was launched as a quick–scam feeder to keep the AdBonuz alive ;)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    or the DigAdz was launched as a quick–scam feeder to keep the AdBonuz alive ;)
    That seems to be the general consensus among non pimping HYIP ponzi players

Post Thanks / Like

Beejay is so kind hearted. The site is still down for SOME affiliates, but because he is such a good person, he has closed it for everybody. Ah.h.h.h... sort of gives you a warm feeling inside don't it. Pass the sick bag.

beejay is good person.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

This 'beejay' seems to exist along the same limes as 'roman novak'.

7. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    This 'beejay' seems to exist along the same limes as 'roman novak'.
    Nah, Songphon (BeeJay) is a real serial scam admin, can call him if you want :)
    And his naivity surprises, he knows all his schemes will fail causing massive losses, he just dreams he makes the super never ending one, bad in math department (but programs websites) :)

But some crazy scientists also were trying all their life to build the "Perpetuum Mobile", the difference they did not produce million victims behind during the tests.
    Last edited by NikSam; 12-26-2014 at 06:23 PM.

9. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

A new excuse was posted :)

Quote Originally Posted by BeeJay
    Server upgrade mode...
    Dear Value members of DigAdz!

First I want to say sorry about our delay and mistake on change new server.

We plan before move and already announce to every members inside member area.

Our main problem is the server issue. It is not powerful enough to handle 10k-30k members at the same time.

For this server is high performance SSD Linux servers:

RAM 32 GB
    CPU 12 Cores
    Storage 768 GB SSD
    B/W 20 TB
    Network In 40 Gbps
    Network Out 4000 Mbps
    With Load balancing and 2 servers inside

After launch we had problems with config and it made server overloaded and unfortunately the server provider’s Staff have holiday till January 5, impossible to reach.

Now we purchased new powerful full managed server with great support. It will be up withing 1-2 days. As soon as it is setup we will transfer Digadz on this server.

Now New Year is coming. We wish you and your families all your dreams come true. Happy New Year!

Please allow us to use this time to work and give back the best service to you.

We will back on 1st January, 2015

Regards
    Beejay
    URL: Under construction

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    That's why I stick with legitimate opportunities like Penny Auctions, Forex Trading Gods, and Straight Line Double Cyclers. You NEVER see problems like this Facebook page is having with "on the level" programs. I've never seen these pages need rules, or a section for payment proofs. People never whine cause it always turns out just like the admin said it would. If it does not involve feet up, cigar in mouth passive residual infinite compound income without recruiting, sales, or doing anything more than lighting I second cigar I just say NO.

Too many ninnies in grandma's downline can make scamming more like a job than the vacation it is meant to be. This lady has every right to be gruff, I may send her a fruit basket after she finishes banning their no clicky clicky nothing doing fingers.
    You forgot cash randomizers.

Post Thanks / Like

Oops, still no server. But don't you dare complain - Annie will ban you in a heartbeat!:

Basanta Gharti‎DigAdz Team Build
    5 hrs ·
    Dear Value members of DigAdz!
    First I want to say sorry about our delay and mistake on change new server.
    We plan before move and already announce to every members inside member area.
    Our main problem is the server issue. It is not powerful enough to handle 10k-30k members at the same time.
    For this server is high performance SSD Linux servers:
    RAM 32 GB
    CPU 12 Cores
    Storage 768 GB SSD
    B/W 20 TB
    Network In 40 Gbps
    Network Out 4000 Mbps
    With Load balancing and 2 servers inside
    After launch we had problems with config and it made server overloaded and unfortunately the server provider’s Staff have holiday till January 5, impossible to reach.
    Now we purchased new powerful full managed server with great support. It will be up withing 1-2 days. As soon as it is setup we will transfer Digadz on this server.
    Now New Year is coming. We wish you and your families all your dreams come true. Happy New Year!
    Please allow us to use this time to work and give back the best service to you.
    We will back on 1st January, 2015
    Regards
    Beejay

negative comments.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HARRISON
    Annie will ban you in a heartbeat!:
    She'd be doing them a favour if she did ban them.

At least then they couldn't lose any more money,
    Last edited by littleroundman; 12-26-2014 at 11:15 PM.

14. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, magic, Tara's words from my mouth :)
    LRM, you quoted something I never said.

Post Thanks / Like

oops !!

fixed

Post Thanks / Like

DIGADZ TRUSTED ADMIN

MARYANNE MYERS????

SuperCashFFA - Get email advertising, text & banner ...
    SuperCashFFA - Get email advertising, text & banner advertising trade coins for ads and cash
    AdlandPro Classifieds · ClixSense PTC ... 309 days open. Owner: Maryanne Myers ... Trusted ADMIN! DIGADZ New PASSIVE 150% RevShare - Start At $1!

Also presenting some sort of FFA SuperCash deal

Quote BS

MEMBER FFA ADS

Kwandao here ** Looking for network marketers
    ★ (PRO) A Simple System To Make Money On The Internet!
    ★ (PRO) Check Out The JTL Elite Team! Your Upline Promotes For You!
    ((((( LOOK ))))) This Is How I Am Making Over $2,000 Per Week!
    Original Wiehler's Gobelin, Sunflowers
    cash in on banners
    A URL SERVICE THAT PAYS OVER AND OVER
    ♥ (VIP) The Only FREE System With A Guaranteed 100% Success Rate !
    ★ (PRO) WOW Get paid daily 72 times
    Overnight millionaire…
    Stop Clicking For A Few Cents Daily!
    MLM that rocks! goMLM - Free Business! Brand new!
    Just $10 (plus $1 fees) Get 10 Million Ad Credits
    $10$3$5 AND $10$10 FIVE SITE
    $23/Hour Working At Home!
    MYCASHLIST * Yes, $1.99/ month
    ★ (PRO) Your personal invitation LIVE on Dec 26 @ 3 pm EST
    Fill up with our free ad packs...
    Work with a team that Works With YOU.
    At AdWise Ad Board You Can Trade Unique Clicks For 1 Yr. Upgrade!
    Make Money Without Spending Money...
    $1.50 ONCE NEVER PAY AGAIN

18. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Work to do people! MUST get new members! There are no such things as 'problems' just 'solutions' get cracking!

problems promoting.JPG

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Many people are having problems promoting Digadz.
    Well, Annie, perhaps if your "honest admin" had made it look less like a cobbled together in a hurry get-rich-quick scheme and more like an honest business, your members wouldn't be having that sort of problem.

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Well, Annie, perhaps if your "honest admin" had made it look less like a cobbled together in a hurry get-rich-quick scheme and more like an honest business, your members wouldn't be having that sort of problem.
    Pimps found a good solution for those kind of problems. They open RCB and Cashback offers in forums like MMG to build their downlines for this and other scams. Nowadays its really hard to find someone who pay from his pocket to join these scams. They all want to make money from these scams but they also want a free entry without any risks!

Post Thanks / Like

Why don't they just get Will Smith to make a parody of his own song to promo it. "Gettin' Diggy wit it"

25. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

An interesting post (I use that term loosely lol) from the Annie Walshs scam team page about Facebook Jail. I don't understand it? Either FB give out page suspensions or the admin of the FB pages BAN people. I've never heard of Facebook banning people from posting themselves?facebook jail.JPG

27. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quite the projection in that second post about no intelligence and sick minds. lol

29. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HARRISON View Post
    An interesting post (I use that term loosely lol) from the Annie Walshs scam team page about Facebook Jail. I don't understand it? Either FB give out page suspensions or the admin of the FB pages BAN people. I've never heard of Facebook banning people from posting themselves?...
    Looks like Annie likes to fantasize a lot.
    So the "DigAdZ server failed" is it part of her fantasy, or a new official excuse ?

Son-of-one was mumbling only about upgrades or not be able to handle 30k visitors at the same time (a lie) or how big ugly DNS refuses to propagate (a lie).
    Annie, do not spread the panic with incorrect info ;)
    Last edited by NikSam; 12-30-2014 at 05:15 PM.

31. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

QUOTE from TalkGold

"DigAdz is opening again on the BRAND NEW server tonight , should be around 00:00 GMT (server time) more or less , just wait for it
    Beejay confirmed it with his tech team and they are preparing to open it.
    So are u excited ?
    We were waiting for this day , it was little delay as u already know because of holidays and also DNS needed to propagate to all countries again and now brand new server is ready.
    So you can share this exciting news with your friends and referrals and get ready for it , we are almost there!

Server Upgrade. The BS from "beejay."

Quote.

"Dear Value members of DigAdz!

This is Beejay here, I would like to update news about the server.

Now our server is completely set up, so it should be done from last Saturday or Sunday but late because it's weekend of server provider staff.

But it's ok after they come back they brought the best server to us, increased speed, installed good hardware and increased the security level.

I think it's enough to cover many projects in my head.
    Intel Dual E5-2620v3 (24 CPUs) RAM 32GB 2x 1TB SSD 1Gbit Network Port Firewall. and Enterprise DDos protection from incapsula.com.

We really want the quality server to make our dreams come true.

Why?

After we open the site we will start developing New digadz system and many projects of marketing tools, E-commerce etc.

All members can use one account to access and use many other future services. I am so excited about each project which will come along. This is to make every member happy and enjoy new types of revenues into the system and beenfit for your LONG TERM income.

And I apology for our delay again. Intitally I promised we would back on 1st January 2015, now we must extend time to 3rd January, 2015. Please allow DNS Propagation to complete on celebrate of New Year time, and use this time to charge power, rest or have some party with Family.

Just 2 days to make chance for this year, I am 100% guarantee we will back on this 3rd January, 2015.

I hope you will understand and forgive us for our mistake.

Finally, I pray for every member, will meet the good thing and get huge amount of income and one that so important for you, I pray you have a good health.

Regards
    Beejay

CEO of Ashita Group.

P.S. If you see this message it means DNS are updated for your area. "

33. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Roll up, Roll up for the great digger give -away!
    100,00 spades to give away!

Firstly, Awful Annie, you only have 7500 members of your group so you aint gonna run out are you dear! Secondly, depending on how big those spades are, your postage bill will be bigger than last weeks payouts!

shovels.JPG

35. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

are those to dig the grave for this scam?

CEO of Ashit-ty Group
    fixed

Post Thanks / Like

The site will be back and there's no doubt regarding it.

Only a fool would run away without milking the most as he can from his ponzi....