Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Bob (aka Robert Gube-Zitrin) fraud or guru ?

Post Thanks / Like

re: Quattro Education System - Quattrolearning.com / Dr. Bob Scammer

Guys,
    I don't know what to tell you. We have not promoted an HYIP program since Dec 19,2012. We still play them because they are fun, but we don't promote them. By the way, when we promoted Profitable Sunrise we thought it was a real program, the whole thing about bridge loans made perfect sense to me since Hanna and I are in real estate and use bridge loans all the time. I am sure you will all jump on me for that one, lol. That's ok, I can take it. I mean one of your members already called me a beaver mouthed freak, so what the heck!
    We have changed our own program and are making more changes this weekend to take it well away from the Ponzi type of programs. We are not a Ponzi, we are a legitimate program with a legitimate product that must be marketed. People who don't work the program will not make any money.
    You guys tell me what I can do to be in your good graces and I will do it. By the way, give up network marketing is not a legitimate answer. If you feel all MLM programs are Ponzi's tell me and I will just give up on trying to please you guys.
    Peoples opinions of my program are very important to me and I want to please you all. Dont judge us by the old video's which were all based on Joe Schwalenburgs Quattro Education Systems, I have been writing people like crazy telling them to take that old Ponzi bull crap off of the internet. It is being done as fast as I can.
    But if there is any reasonable way for us to get in your good graces, we will implement it.

Best Regards,
    Dr. Bob
    954-822-6786

Post Thanks / Like

By the way, I just realized that putting my phone number violates your rules. It will cease. It was an attempt to be transparent to you. Your opinions matter to us

Sorry,
    Dr. Bob

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bob View Post
    If you feel all MLM programs are Ponzi's tell me and I will just give up on trying to please you guys.
    Welcome Dr. Bob, I would say you will not find a real engaged audience for MLM here either. Personally, I would say almost all MLM is a cleverly or not so cleverly disguised pyramid scheme. In a Ponzi newer investors money goes to pay for older investors as you now know. In MLM money from newer recruits generally goes straight to the top in the form of whatever introduction package the recruit buys. Then rather than selling as in almost any other business recruits are encouraged to recruit others, and generally buy a ton of stuff they can keep in their garage. At some point, when the have lost all interest and hope, they will likely unload everything they can on EBAY at a huge loss. And this is 90%+ of the folks that get in to MLM. Had they just worked a little harder at their J.O.B., instead of having a bunch of sunshine blown up their backsides they would financially and very likely psychologically in a much better place.

For the life of my I can not understand why someone who mentions being in real estate would bother peddling MLM. Personally, I have no taste for RE as I am neither handy, nor do I enjoy tenants, or crooked property managers. But for someone that does, WTF Dr. Bob?
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

Guys,

We have changed our own program and are making more changes this weekend to take it well away from the Ponzi type of programs. We are not a Ponzi, we are a legitimate program with a legitimate product that must be marketed.
    So what is this product?

An online marketing course from Double Up Dollars

A training course which you have the nerve to describe as a University! Haven't we heard this from Zeek promoters before. How about Thrive University hawked By Mary Evelyn Simpson a Zeek promoter from Adlandpro. University MY BACKSIDE!

Post Thanks / Like

Are you either of the Dr Bob's who are Adlandpro members.

Dr Bob Siegman

Type http:// then community.adlandpro.com/members/86477.aspx

Bob (DrBob)Needham?

Were you one of the so called marketers trying to promote Adlandpro Success University in the 2005 era? Were you part of Wings of Sucess advisory team who tried to sell this "Marketing University"?

Success University
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 06-01-2013 at 06:40 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Path,

I am Dr. Robert Gube-Zitrin not bob needham. I was never involved in promoting Adlandpro Success which is a form of advertising that I first heard of here on this forum the other day.
    Wings of success? never heard of it.

regards,
    Dr. Bob

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Path,

Our product is 30 hours per week of live interactive marketing training. We teach SEO, banner ads, solo ads, referral marketing, blogging, facebook, pintrest, forex trading, stock trading, commodity trading, real estate, and various technology courses such as how to run a small call center. We also teach offline business's how to market online for higher profits. We have been teaching online this stuff for ten years for 129.95 a month with zero marketing plan attached. It is only since we started double up dollars that we attached the marketing plan because we felt the "product" offered by Joe Schwalenburgs Quattro Education System was of low value and we were concerned that people who joined with us, got value for their money.

Regards,
    Dr. Bob

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Again Path,

I forgot to mention that we have 300 students enrolled who are not in the marketing program at all. They just pay a monthly fee to go to the school itself. They receive no benefit other than the education itself. The product has genuine value and as i mentioned before, we sold the product by itself for over ten years, 12 if you want to be exact.

Regards,
    Dr. Bob

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Again Path,

I forgot to mention that we have 300 students enrolled who are not in the marketing program at all. They just pay a monthly fee to go to the school itself. They receive no benefit other than the education itself. The product has genuine value and as i mentioned before, we sold the product by itself for over ten years, 12 if you want to be exact.

Regards,
    Dr. Bob
    If you run a marketing school, why refer to it as a University? A University needs a charter.

Zeek promoter Mary Evelyn Simpson tried to introduce some scummy food storage company training program as Thrive University and she dropped it when too many question were asked here. "Success University" which was promoted all over Adlandpro has also vanished into cyberspace.

Perhaps you would be good enough to withdraw the comments that your training school is a University here and on your U-Tube video. When one Zeek promoter (Mary Evelyn Simpson) tried that bit of phony sales spiel for Thrive University, it does not auger well for you to be promoting another non existent University.

Post Thanks / Like

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Even with the programs that we lost with, we had with us maybe 10 people except for Pro Sun where we had 62 people, who all made money as we advised them that this was a gamble and we advised going in with small risk only money and to pull their money out from day one, no compounding.
    We now see that these are all phony and dont promote any of them anymore.
    We have not promoted an HYIP program since Dec 19,2012. We still play them because they are fun,
    I am not quite sure what it is that you dont "get" about HYIPs being ponzi schemes and as such illegal. Fun or not, every cent you earn/win or whatever name you choose to give it is taken from someone else's money. These are not registered investments which are legitimate "passive income". They are not High Yield Investments which are not available to the general public for 10$ plus a shot put but are for professional investors who know what they are doing and are high risk. They are illegal money games and the only ethical thing you can do is STOP PLAYING THEM, or just live with the fact that you are stealing from others.

You talk about your HYIP promotions being "in the past". Christmas of 2012 is not very far "in the past". Does this mean you have relinquished all your downlines who stayed in or are you earning money from those schemes you "left". Or do you mean you no longer promote them but keep receiving money. Please let us have an answer to this. You declare yourself to be a "savvy marketer" so it is hard to believe that you were naive enough be so easily duped and so many times.

As for Double Up Dollars......to charge money to a bunch of gullible people to "succeed" in the network marketing industry with the expectation of a 90% failure rate instead of the existing 98 or 99% failure rate is a little bit sad and highly unethical when you consider that a large part of "network marketing" schemes are quasi ponzi and never built to last. The failure rate that you are trying to beat is not due to lack of effort or training but due to the inherent structure of MLMs.

Advice? Sure. Train people sales and marketing skills in the real world of legal products and services at competitive prices, instead of taking their money to enable them to experience

But you are a self proclaimed savvy internet marketer - so you must know all this.

12. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Ol' Radical Me View Post

But you are a self proclaimed savvy internet marketer - so you must know all this.
    Internet marketer? Ponzi tipster is a better description.

I got besieged by gypsies selling tips for the Derby and The Oaks at Epsom racecourse last weekend. Some gypsies can beat the bookies and make their customers a small bit more than the Average Joe who studies racing form and follows his or her instincts. This guy is only selling his tips for playing the ponzis.

This guy is not a professional marketer.

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Quattro Education System - Quattrolearning.com / Dr. Bob Scammer

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    Internet marketer? Ponzi tipster is a better description.

I got besieged by gypsies selling tips for the Derby and The Oaks at Epsom racecourse last weekend. Some gypsies can beat the bookies and make their customers a small bit more than the Average Joe who studies racing form and follows his or her instincts. This guy is only selling his tips for playing the ponzis.

This guy is not a professional marketer.
    After reading all of these posts a few things stick out in my mind...

The past is the past whether it was yesterday, December, or 10 years ago. The current topic is Quattro which as I see is no longer affiliated with Double Up Dollars. Calling Dr. Bob a scammer is no different than calling all of you scammers. This thread is more of a bait and switch than anything else. Most of everything I have read is a matter of opinion and legal. I would suggest you guys pull your head out of your ass and stay on topic. This is not a trial and you're not the jury.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MLMwatchdog View Post

The past is the past whether it was yesterday, December, or 10 years ago. The current topic is Quattro which as I see is no longer affiliated with Double Up Dollars. Calling Dr. Bob a scammer is no different than calling all of you scammers. This thread is more of a bait and switch than anything else. Most of everything I have read is a matter of opinion and legal. I would suggest you guys pull your head out of your ass and stay on topic. This is not a trial and you're not the jury.
    Double up Dollars calls their training network a University. If this is not deliberate misrepresentation what is? On that issue I do consider myself to be qualified as judge and jury. Their online network marketing community is not a University and they should not refer to it as such. The attempt of former Zeek promoter Mary Evelyn Simpson to introduce her shelf reliance food training program as Thrive University was diabolical misrepresentation and another ex Zeek promoter doing the same thing is downright scamming.

If he would remove the claim that he is associated with any marketing University he would be able to start making some amends for the rubbish which is promoted in his name.
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 06-02-2013 at 11:57 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Sorry monsieur scammer supporter, but the posters here will be expressing their opinions to their hearts content. You are another clueless buffoon who thinks they can bully legitimate posters into silence. Dr. Bob is a scammer in my opinion and I am part of the court of public opinion. Dr. Bob chose to engage in this lovely discussion and the result is proving quite enlightening! Tell us again about your legal background.

http://www.realscam.com/f11/kai-lo-k...html#post55380
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

18. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Double Up Dollars – Oasis Utopia – Online Entrepreneur Academy​ 2 What on earth could this be?

Online academy? University? Scam training school?

Oasis Utopia

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

But you are of course correct, we did promote these things, IN THE PAST, LAST DATE DEC 19, 2012 SIX MONTHS AGO. We are now onto these programs. (we still play them ourselves, kind of like going to a horse race, but we no longer promote them to others.
    Talk about leaving signed confession. So it sounds like you are saying you continue to victimize people in illegal ponzi schemes who often don't know what's going on?

21. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I will check into it path2prosperity, thank you.

Doc
    Check into what??....You are nothing more then a low life ponzi pimp and you know full well that these are all scams....

But do stick around cos I need a new toy to play with....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

23. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

More dribble disguised as legal opinion from you....Go away little boy....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    More dribble disguised as legal opinion from you....Go away little boy....
    Love the way he uses the name of Rod Cook's site as his username.

You talk about your HYIP promotions being "in the past". Christmas of 2012 is not very far "in the past". Does this mean you have relinquished all your downlines who stayed in or are you earning money from those schemes you "left". Or do you mean you no longer promote them but keep receiving money. Please let us have an answer to this.
    and still waiting for an answer to the question from Dr. Bob.

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Check into what??....You are nothing more then a low life ponzi pimp and you know full well that these are all scams....
    A ponzi pimp who runs a ponzi pimping online training program. He says that he has stopped promoting ponzis himself but when he has trained his "students" they do his dirty work for him.

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Ol' Radical Me View Post
    Love the way he uses the name of Rod Cook's site as his username.
    It's what I call "The nature of the beast".....He is in the fraud business so to expect anything else from him is to expect the beast to behave other than what his nature dictates....
    It's kinda like expecting a can of baked beans to do anything other than make you fart.....

30. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    A ponzi pimp who runs a ponzi pimping online training program. He says that he has stopped promoting ponzis himself but when he has trained his "students" they do his dirty work for him.
    He is a reff whore....His "training program" is nothing more then a downline builder...

32. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello Again,

First thing, at your advice, I am changing the word University to School, I am hoping that will satisfy some of the complaints. Second as far as the HYIP's the first one I was ever in was ZEEK. I didn't get in at the beginning either. Thought for sure it was real. I promoted the program to a bunch of people. We all lost. We all thought it was real. I lost 10k on Zeek. Some of the group was smarter than I and made money because they were pulling money while I was just letting my "points" build. Like I said about Profitable Sunrise, we all went in with "risk money only" because after zeek, even though we thought the whole program was legit and made sense, we were a bit scared. I advised every member to take money out from day one and they did and the whole group made money, including me. By the way, in pro sun and other programs, we and the group were going in with "entertainment money", anywhere from 10-100 dollars. We went into a few others after that, but by this time we caught on to the fact that they were all a bunch of baloney. Therefore we stopped. We still play an occasional one, but by ourselves and usually with ten bucks. We do not promote them or even tell anyone. They are not illegal until they are declared illegal. Most of them we have lost our ten bucks on, but we dont really mind. I am not "pimping" these programs as I do not promote them. As far as not being far in the past, our beginning was not far in the past either. We are talking here about a year total. By the way, I might also mention that other than Pro Sun, I have never made a dime off of any of these type of programs, and didnt make much off of that either. So if I am a Ponzi pimp, I suck at it, cause I still have not made any money, lol. I do not now make any money whatsoever off of downlines in the HYIP programs. I did as I stated make a few bucks off of Pro Sun, but that was it. None of our group plays these programs any more to my knowledge, and if they do, it is on a very small scale I would bet. We didn't do well with them. We were "victims" too I guess (albeit willing victims)
    I never once in my presentation for double up dollars advertise that we hope for a 90% failure rate instead of the 98% which is the industry average. We do say that we wish to better the current success rate. I dont give a number. I told you guys that our goal is a 10% success rate, and that is our goal. Considering that 95% of brick and mortar business's are out of business within 5 years, there is not a HUGE difference in the failure rate of brick and mortar to network marketing. I advertise in my presentation that the industry average for this type of business is a 98% failure rate, but we hope to improve on that number. Nothing deceptive there, and we say it more than once.
    The new presentation that I am working on now, will emphasize even more that I do not expect to see most of the people who sign up now, here a year from now, but those who work the program hard and market as we teach have a chance of success, and they do! It will also emphasize more that you must work the hell out of it to have any chance of success. My goal is NOT to deceive anyone into thinking that you join the program and VOILA, you become wealthy. That does not exist in ANY business, online or not.
    What I don't understand is why you don't get on Quattro's butt. That is an out and out Ponzi, no debating that one.
    WE ARE PUTTING OURSELVES SO FAR AWAY FROM THAT PROGRAM THAT YOU WILL NEED A JET PLANE TO VISIT BETWEEN THE TWO OF US.
    I do get the impression though that it really doesn't matter what I say or do, you guys are just anti-network marketing, and I understand that and of course you are entitled to your opinion. I myself love it because I feel that for a very small investment, you get a chance at owning your own business and maybe, just maybe making a success out of yourself.
    Well thats about all I can say to this latest group of critisizims. We will change university to school. We will emphasize real numbers, We dont tell anyone who is considering joining that we have a 10% success rate. I will try to keep the quality of our educational system high so people get value for their money, and that is about all I can do. I think that informed people have the right to try to better themselves, and I will try to help them in that direction.

With Respect,
    Dr. Bob

Post Thanks / Like

So far, I will be changing the name to school instead of university. I don't and never did advertise that I can achieve a 10% success rate. Only on this forum did I even say it was a goal. I will emphasize the amount of work that it takes to build a successful network marketing business.
    Whether you guys see it or not, I am trying very hard to get my program out of the "SCAM ZONE" with you.
    If you have other suggestions, let me know. I know you guys will never give any network marketing/mlm program an A+ rating, I think I would be happy with a C, lol

With Respect Again,
    Dr. Bob