Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast

Thread: Dr. Bob (aka Robert Gube-Zitrin) fraud or guru ?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dr. Bob (aka Robert Gube-Zitrin) fraud or guru ?

We all know that BobbyBoy is not a doctor. Can you believe that he has the audacity to publish the fact that he and his wife are both ministers of religion who are entitled to use the title "Reverend."

"Dr. Bob and Hanna Invite Spiritual and Financial Wealth Seekers! 5:30 PM EST Today:
    To tonight’s sermon at the Unified Godianic Entrepreneurial Temple

Our sermons are light hearted and inspirational.
    We have been told that they are somewhere between
    Joel Osteen, Tony Robbins, and Adam Sandler.

Join us on our webinar, This evening, Friday, Aug 16th 2013
    at 5:30 PM Eastern time
    https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/605887577
    We have been told by NUMEROUS people that their business improved after a few weeks of inspirational/motivational sermons.

See you there!"

The Reverend Dr Bob and the Reverend Hanna

Post Thanks / Like

Entrepreneurial Temple??

Something about that seems positively secular...
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like

Dr Bob's Overview

Current
    • Co-CEO at DoubleUpDollars.com
    • Co-CEO at DB&H Network Marketing
    • CEO, National Trainer, Chief Lecturer, Platform Salesman at Vampire Trading Network

• CEO,Senior Lecturer, and National Trainer at Vampire Trading Network
    • Pastor at Ugetgod.com

Past
    • Radio Broadcaster at PremiereTrade
    • equity trading radio host at global tek
    • radio host at The Wizetrade Group

Education
    • City university of New York
    • Rhodes School For Scholars
    OH NO !!!

Don't tell me.

Not ANOTHER Dr. Bob project in trouble ??

ugetgod.com
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    OH NO !!!

Don't tell me.

Not ANOTHER Dr. Bob project in trouble ??

ugetgod.com
    What is amazing to me is the amount of information in his "resume" that is easily verifiable as crap! Rhodes School for Scholars? Yeah, right!! Also notice that the names he picks for his scams lend themselves well to hilarious acronyms...DUD ( dialing up dollars) and UGG (Ugetgod).
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

6. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It looks as if Reverend DrBob may have removed the invitation to attend his church from his Facebook page but he forgot to remove the invitation and his "qualifications" from Linkedin.

QUOTE.

Reverend Dr Bob on Linkedin.

"Pastor
    Ugetgod.com

October 2005 – Present (7 years 11 months) the world wide web

I am the pastor of the Unified Godianic Entrepreneurial Temple. We give services every Friday evening at 5:30 pm eastern time.
    We give thanks to God for the wonderful prosperity that he has rained upon us and continues the storm!
    If you are not making as much money as you want, If you are not as close to God as you could be, then join us Friday evenings at 5:30 eastern time at
    https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/343533438
    "

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    It looks as if Reverend DrBob may have removed the invitation to attend his church from his Facebook page but he forgot to remove the invitation and his "qualifications" from Linkedin.

QUOTE.

Reverend Dr Bob on Linkedin.

"Pastor
    Ugetgod.com

October 2005 – Present (7 years 11 months) the world wide web

I am the pastor of the Unified Godianic Entrepreneurial Temple. We give services every Friday evening at 5:30 pm eastern time.
    We give thanks to God for the wonderful prosperity that he has rained upon us and continues the storm!
    If you are not making as much money as you want, If you are not as close to God as you could be, then join us Friday evenings at 5:30 eastern time at
    https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/343533438
    "
    I think the reason that so many of these scam purveyors play the religious angle is mainly twofold: The first is that many feel that if someone is religious, they won't rip you off,(BIG mistake!). The other is that almost anybody can claim to start a church, and be its pastor, never mind that pesky little detail of ordainment! The "Unified Godianic Entrepreneurial Temple"??? They worship money??? There was one years ago in Pasadena, CA that preached sleeping with as many different partners as possible; The Church of the Everlasting Lay or whatever it was called...The female pastor was arrested for prostitution! The other thing is: in the US, churches are not required to file an application with the IRS to be considered a charity.

10. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if this has already been stated but I believe this Dr. Bob is the same Dr Bob of Woodies CCI Club. Dr Bob spent a great deal of time as a trader there perpetuating Woodies scam. If you google Dr Bob and Woodies CCI you can see what that racket was all about.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CCI50 EMA34 View Post
    I don't know if this has already been stated but I believe this Dr. Bob is the same Dr Bob of Woodies CCI Club. Dr Bob spent a great deal of time as a trader there perpetuating Woodies scam. If you google Dr Bob and Woodies CCI you can see what that racket was all about.
    Back in the day (When attending Woodies rooms was free) I didn't find that he was a scam, just another in a long list of people that promote a trading "system". I have not followed him in recent years, however and things and people can change...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Back in the day (When attending Woodies rooms was free) I didn't find that he was a scam, just another in a long list of people that promote a trading "system". I have not followed him in recent years, however and things and people can change...
    Um... I consider anyone that "promotes" a known to fail trading system a scammer. I don't believe that is debatable. If you are supporting the validity of Woodies CCI system then you are misinformed. Two of my neighbors own clearing firms and they are very familiar with all of these trading gurus. All price based trading systems fail regardless of the sophistication of risk management and diversification of the portfolio. Dr. Bob knows this and is probably why he is not trading anymore.

Post Thanks / Like

I think the reason that so many of these scam purveyors play the religious angle is mainly twofold: The first is that many feel that if someone is religious, they won't rip you off,(BIG mistake!). The other is that almost anybody can claim to start a church, and be its pastor, never mind that pesky little detail of ordainment! The "Unified Godianic Entrepreneurial Temple"??? They worship money??? There was one years ago in Pasadena, CA that preached sleeping with as many different partners as possible; The Church of the Everlasting Lay or whatever it was called...The female pastor was arrested for prostitution! The other thing is: in the US, churches are not required to file an application with the IRS to be considered a charity.
    I am an ordained minister

Doc

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    I thought it would have been over 200 since fake doc bob claimed that he got over 200 signups from people reading this thread. He claimed they were people who saw through all of us picking on him, but now it is only a dozen?
    Dozen letters worth reprinting,,, well over 200 sign ups

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Billionaire!!!

He may try to teach me how to advertise on ponzi boards where I have been banned like BoggyBoy's Adlandpro or Mutt's MyCashForums.

Bobby says he does not advertise on Adlandpro. Google his name and adlandpro to find out if that is true boys and girls.

Type http://www then add .adlandpro.com/ad/1596528/Double-Up-Dollars-OEAOnline-Education-Academy__Network-Marketing_333__around_allentown.aspx?index=12&tota l=57

GUESS WHAT YOU SEE?

Nope, I dont advertise there at all, not one single bit. Never have either to the best of my recolection
    I have been taking some of your advice though and cleaning house on my sales team. Got rid of one Ponzi Pimp who is known as Mick97 on MMG. You might know him as Scott Houge. Ken Russo is another one.I believe you have written about them in the past. Boy do they scream when you terminate them. I have to wait for a legitamate reason. In the case of scott it was cross promotion which we dont allow. But man the same guys who were loving you the month before, sure write terrible stuff after you give them the boot.

Guess that is all part of "cleaning house". Got rid of a few more also, but he is the one with the forum and writes all the nasty stuff. Oh well, I guess its a compliment when bad people don't like you!!

Doc

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Yikes! Just did a quick search and it seems that ordination mills rival diploma mills in quantity (and I'm sure quality) on the web!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Yikes! Just did a quick search and it seems that ordination mills rival diploma mills in quantity (and I'm sure quality) on the web!!!
    They are a dime a dozen.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bob View Post
    I am an ordained minister

Doc
    You are also a low life scumbag scammer....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

21. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baylee View Post
    They are a dime a dozen.
    No kidding! I wonder if any real ministers wished they'd skipped seminary and theology courses to just get the less than 24 hour Wham! Bam! Thank you Ma'am! instant ordination...!

23. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I do not know what qualifications and work experience is needed for somebody to be able to call themselves "Reverend" in US. We have a vicar lioving in our block of flats and I will ask him to comment on any posts about the requirements in UK, if anybody wants me to ask him. He can perform Christenings marriages and funerals in this country and he has a senior position in the Methodist church.

I would rather trust my neighbour Reverend Roebottom than Reverend DrBob or Reverend Hanna.

I believe it was LORM who posted something about one bloke who had tested these online ordination cons. He got his cat ordained then tried and suceeded in getting his fridge?freezer ordained.

Post Thanks / Like

Nope, I dont advertise there at all, not one single bit. Never have either to the best of my recolection
    I have been taking some of your advice though and cleaning house on my sales team. Got rid of one Ponzi Pimp who is known as Mick97 on MMG. You might know him as Scott Houge. Ken Russo is another one.I believe you have written about them in the past. Boy do they scream when you terminate them. I have to wait for a legitamate reason. In the case of scott it was cross promotion which we dont allow. But man the same guys who were loving you the month before, sure write terrible stuff after you give them the boot.

Guess that is all part of "cleaning house". Got rid of a few more also, but he is the one with the forum and writes all the nasty stuff. Oh well, I guess its a compliment when bad people don't like you!!

Doc
    So you got rid of Russo. BIG DEAL! What about the other ponzi pimps? You do not know most of the people who sell your services or where they advertise. Your minions are still advertising on Adlandpro and there is nothing that you can do to stop them?

DUD adandpro Google results.

Post Thanks / Like

Dozen letters worth reprinting,,, well over 200 sign ups
    Over 200 sign ups of what caliber Bob? Amateur and low echelon con artists? House cleaning gets harder by the day!

I have just cleaned my kitchen with a floor and surface product from Dettol which is guaranteed to kill 99% of known bacterial germs. What about the unknown ones?

Deliberately collecting unknown entities is no way to clean your house.
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 08-30-2013 at 08:20 AM.

27. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I do not know what qualifications and work experience is needed for somebody to be able to call themselves "Reverend" in US.
    A few dollars and a good internet connection is about all you need....It's so simple that even a monkey can become a "Reverend" in the USA....
    Just look at Bob for proof....LOL...

29. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So you got rid of Russo. BIG DEAL!
    Bob did not get rid of Russo....Russo dumped Bob....Just about all the big names in the reff whore business saw right through Bob's BS and dumped him...

31. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Bob did not get rid of Russo....Russo dumped Bob....Just about all the big names in the reff whore business saw right through Bob's BS and dumped him...
    LOL, That's how I read it also.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baylee View Post
    LOL, That's how I read it also.
    Russo will pimp anything to his 200+ downline....But ONLY when he is fairly confident that he and to a lesser extent, his group will be paid...

Takes brains to run a good long lasting ponzi.....Russo saw rather quickly that Bob was a twit so it was rather obvious that DUD would be a failure....

34. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post

Takes brains to run a good long lasting ponzi.....Russo saw rather quickly that Bob was a twit so it was rather obvious that DUD would be a failure....
    Ponzis are evolving systems. If the rate of change is too fast, the ponzi becomes unstable then some unprecedented event throws the system back into chaos. If it evolves too slowly, it withers and dies. Bob is incapable of measuring the rate of change. A few of the more competent ponzi admins have made fairly educated guesses but it is only guesswork.

Bye Bye BobbyBoy. Your game is over.