LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Funkyshark. Ken Russo and Paula Fry of Scamlandpro. Top Pick

Post Thanks / Like

Funkyshark. Ken Russo and Paula Fry of Scamlandpro. Top Pick

When Ken Russo and the most likely winner of the Adlandpro (Scamlandpro) of the Person of The Week (Pillager of The Week) offer a program as top pick, run like blazes.

Funky Shark

For those of you who may be more familiar with Ken's activities than those from Paula's repertoire, here is an extract from

Paula Frye's Web Site.

Each of the businesses listed below pay on time and never miss when payment is due. Some of them even pay you daily.

MCA - Motor Club of America -- (USA and Canada) -- Exceptional business and product. Like AAA but pays you weekly cash. $19.95 membership pays you $80-$90 fast start bonuses weekly.

Instant Cash Plugin -- (Worldwide) -- Advertises for you and pays $100 commissions. This has been converting exceptionally well. This has paid me thousands already. I've been tracking, and I am definitely getting hits to my website from it, too. This even has a downline builder in it for building MCA (above).

1-Click Marketing Machine -- (Global - Worldwide) -- Created by Phil Basten and Jane Mark. This will advertise any link you choose all over the Internet. It's a great product. It also pays you $40 - $100 - $150 - and $200 commissions. Get paid daily here. I really love this! This has an awesome downline builder, where you can make hundreds in additional commissions! Pays daily for all sales. Works GREAT!

Staged (Global - worldwide) -- Excellent automated system and product. Low price - nice commissions. Make money even using Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and other social sites. You can share ANY video with others and make money doing it.

Skinny Body Care (Global - worldwide) -- One BIG Powerline. Everyone earns here. FREE automated recruiting system included. Extremely popular product. This has been paying me monthly for awhile now! GREAT team support, too! Nice Facebook group where everyone can ask questions and talk with other members!

Stiforp (Global - worldwide) -- Easy automated system. Terrific products you can use to market any business or product. Costs $9.95 monthly but pays $25 fast starts and forced matrix pay. Nice payplan.

Traffic Bot X -- (Global - Worldwide) -- Pays you $100-$150 commissions and gets traffic to your websites. This has also paid me thousands since opening.

Commission Engine X -- (Global - Worldwide) -- Automated traffic and $25 commissions. This gives you less traffic than Traffic Bot X but still gets you visitors everyday. Very affordable.

7 Minute Workout (Global - worldwide) -- From GVO founder Joel Therien. It pays you monthly and will really get you in shape! I'm loving the workouts! They only take 7 minutes (3 times weekly) to do, and I am really noticing the benefits! You can join just for the workout -- or you can upgrade to also sell memberships.

Power Income Team -- (Global - Worldwide) -- Created by Mark Watson. This will build your downline in multiple low-cost programs. It's nicely automated and converts well.

Quick Profit System -- (Global - Worldwide) -- This is paying $25-$50 commissions. It's automated and comes with leads. View the short video, and you'll see why it's making so many people money.

Host Then Profit (Global - worldwide) -- Only $9.95 -- New business from GVO founder Joel Therien. It pays you monthly and comes with web hosting (4 websites), autoresponders, au

Auto Profit Machine -- (Global - Worldwide) -- Created by Max Stiegemeier. $25 Passive commissions. Everyone advertises your link for you. 30% of everyone's advertising goes to other members. Extremely easy business to make money in.

Auto Profit Global -- (Global - Worldwide) -- Created by Max Stiegemeier. $100 Passive commissions. Setup on a 30/70 advertising script. 30% of all advertising goes to other members. Great opportunity ... especially for a one-time fee.

Little Cash_Bot -- (Global - Worldwide) -- Smaller version of Auto Cash Bot. Pays you $33.50 commissions. Has a really nice downline builder, which also pays you ADDITIONAL $100 commissions and even helps build your $10 GVO Host Then Profit business.

Auto_Cash_Bot -- (Global - Worldwide) -- This robot will advertise any list FOR YOU and pay you $200 commissions (and it sells great). It's incredible. Definitely grab your link once you join and advertise it. It's nice making BIG commissions! I have made $800 in one day with it before.

EZ Wealth Solution (Global - worldwide) -- $47, $97, $247, $497, and $997 commissions paid straight to you! I'll pay your way into level 1. You'll get a really nice package of products and the ability to make $47 commissions over and over again. Extremely automated. The movies do a GREAT job of turning tour takers into members! Everyone should be a member of this one.

Secret Lead Factory -- 200,000 Leads Monthly and $50-$200 Commissions -- (Global - Worldwide) -- Easy to sell. They will even do all of the selling for you if you want them to. Excellent money-maker. Pays you instantly straight to your account. No waiting at all. You can even send to your leads from their website! This is one of those must-haves!

Clickbank Demon -- (Global - Worldwide) -- Automated advertising and automated sales. Easy to use. Currently a lifetime reduced rate (no monthly fees). $97 Commissions paid weekly. Very popular and nice automated system.

That Free Thing (Global - worldwide) -- This is growing like crazy! It seems everyone wants to be in this one. Get free things. Only costs $9.95 to be a paid member Very affordable and paying everyone. $18,000 reachable in the forced matrix. They pay me every single week.

G5 Cash - (Global - Worldwide) -- This pays you $49.95 whenever you get a sale. Keep 100% profit. This converts extremely well. Excellent extra moneymaker. I have gotten 5 sales for it in one day before, so you can bet I like it very well.

Mass_Money_Formula (Global - worldwide) -- $100 Commissions -- Paid Daily. They will even advertise for you! Save hundreds doing the things you already do! From Max Stiegemeier.

Crazy_Daily_Cash (Global - worldwide) Awesome moneymaker and training. $100 commissions - paid to you weekly.

Passive Online Profits (Global - worldwide) -- $200 Commissions over and over again. Includes list building with autoresponders and phone broadcasting system (all included). Lifetime membership. No monthly fees. This is a very good system for both making money and building a highly-targeted contact list. No experience needed to make money here. As a member of P.O.P. Ultra, you also get full membership in P.O.P. Mini. Click here to view P.O.P. Mini. If you would like to see one of P.O.P. Ultra's generic splash pages, I have one that is being used for another company I sell for. Click here to view the splash. You can use these splashes to advertise anything, even POP.

ECR Robot - (Global - Worldwide) - This has paid me thousands already. It advertises for you automatically and pays terrific commissions. Everyone needs additional advertising. This is something everyone should join. It is paying me $20 - $150 commissions, which add up fast.

Cash Dragon -- (Global - Worldwide) -- Pays you $20 instantly to your account. Small one-time-fee. They even advertise for you,

20/20 Unlimited - (Global - Worldwide) - Pays you $20 commissions every single time you get a sale "plus" everytime someone you bring in gets a sale. It's very easy to get sales in this one. They pay you quickly into your payment account, too.
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 10-05-2012 at 03:09 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Funkyshark. Ken Russo and Paula Fry of Scamlandpro. Top Pick

Looks like you got on to this quick P2P. I was doing a little research on it after finding the link in Russo's signature.

Funky Shark
    Launched in mid September 2012 and advertised as “literally a license to print money”, Funky Shark is currently little more than an email capture page.

The company’s domain (‘funkyshark.com’) was registered on the 12th July 2011, however the domain registration information is set to private.

The capture page serving as the current Funky Shark website does make mention of a ‘Scott Walker’ and in a Funky Shark promotional video, Walker (photo right) states he was the “original founder” of Funky Shark, but is now co-founder.

After eleven years of creating nine MLM and affiliate marketing companies, I’ve decided to let other people get a taste for what it’s like to own a multi-million dollar online business,

Walker does not disclose who the other co-founders of Funky Shark are or how many exist. He does however claim that ‘every single online company (he’s) ever founded on the internet, has been a multi-million dollar success’.

In the video, which appears to be marketing material for Funky Shark Founder positions, Walker also claims he’s selling ‘stocks, or shares so to speak‘ in Funky Shark.

Funky Shark’s Founder program pays out like a pyramid scheme, costing $1000 a position and paying out $500 per new founder member recruited. Founders also earn ‘a share of the monthly membership fees (Funky Shark) collect worldwide‘.

On Funky Shark’s capture page describes the Funky Shark as an income opportunity where no “selling, recruiting or sponsoring” is required. Funky Shark do however claim that they “handsomely reward” affiliates who recruit new members.

The company claims the “backbone” of Funky Shark is a penny auction, however the company does not diclose the name of their penny auction or a launch date. They do state however that won auction items will be drop shipped from ‘Amazon, NewEgg, Overstock, Lowes & more‘.

Bids are advertised as costing between 70 cents and $1 with commissions being paid out to affiliates via two primary methods.

The first is a ‘Retail Value Bonus’, which is a commission paid out to the affiliate who referred an auction winner. Funky Shark claim that this bonus ‘can be up to 100% of the retail value of the product being auctioned‘.

There is also a matching bonus component of the Retail Value Bonus, which Funky Shark state pays out ‘five levels deep‘.

The second commission payout is a “Global Profit Share Pool”, which Funky Shark claim is a cut of company-wide profits, resdistributed between company affiliates (including affiliate bid purchases and membership fees).

One red flag I noticed is the mention of Zeek Reward’s infamous Mustang car auction, which Funky Shark claims netted Zeekler $350,000 in profit.

This claim is misleading at best, given that the liabilities against each bid actually used in the auction resulted in a net loss upon consideration of the Zeek Rewards compensation plan. This plan paid out >100% of the bid price to affiliates over time and was a key mechanic in determining whether or not Zeek Rewards’ business model was a Ponzi scheme.

Yet Funky Shark appear to be advertising this as a selling point.

Further details of the compensation have not been published as of the time of publication of this update.

MLM penny auction opportunity prelaunch roundup | BehindMLM
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Paula Frye has broken the 3-way tie in the tiny little forum of scammer of the week over in Scamland, with a whopping total of 13 votes and she just got 5!!! Looks like she has them all on her website: Make Money Online with Paula Frye. Free downlines, Solo Ads, Free advertising, easy to work online.

Giving KCV a little competition on that EZW thing:

10/5/2012 1:24:44 PM

Hi,

I've been a member of EZ Wealth Solution for awhile now. It definitely pays very well. It pays 100% profit, which is very nice. Here is my EZ Wealth Solution link in case you are not a member yet: Unlimited $47 Cash Payments - Personal Powerline

Here are some banners in case you need any for EZ Wealth Solution (ad on the next post).

http://www.advercomp.com/banners/ezw.gif

http://www.adverblast.com/images/ezwealthmove125.gif

Paula
    community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/556254/Paula-Fryes-Help-Forum.aspx

Post Thanks / Like

Ammusing discovery about Funky Shark promoter Paula Frye.

Scamlandpro link.

Post Thanks / Like

I guess we'll just have to wait until next year before HYIPers come up with something other than Zeek Rewards type penny auction clones.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You are in for a sure bet when DrDave is in it!!! LOL He gets the money, you get NOT PAYING.

DRdave
    Senior Investor Join Date: Oct 2009

Re: FUNKYSHARK Is NEW ZEEKLER ZEEK REWARDS ALTERNATIVE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The folks running this show are real pros and I believe my decision to
    join Funky Shark will prove to be one of my best moves this year!
    https://newgni.net/?ref=krusso
    FUNKYSHARK Is NEW ZEEKLER ZEEK REWARDS ALTERNATIVE - Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum

Post Thanks / Like

oh look, funkyshark! you know who is promoting funkyshark? Greg Swift!

http://www.realscam.com/f11/greg-swi...rdinaire-1629/

read the post about him if you don't know who he is...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JordanBright View Post
    oh look, funkyshark! you know who is promoting funkyshark? Greg Swift!

http://www.realscam.com/f11/greg-swi...rdinaire-1629/

read the post about him if you don't know who he is...
    I read the post Jordan. Thanks.

Paula Frye Loves it Video.

Quote from Paula's sales spiel.

Funky Shark. Paula Frye Loves it -- Pays Everyone No Matter What. My Review. Not a Scam. Paula Frye Plus 2 weeks ago

Quote from Paula Frye's Blog.

Funky Shark Review by Paula Frye. 100% Passive Cash for Every Member.

Post Thanks / Like

FYI, Funky Shark has retained Kevin Thompson as their legal compliance consultant. This is confirmed.

Funky Shark
    ---
    A MLM Skeptic (not a Cynic) covering scams, critical thinking, and psychology
    http://amlmskeptic.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kschang View Post
    FYI, Funky Shark has retained Kevin Thompson as their legal compliance consultant. This is confirmed.

Funky Shark
    Who is he? Is he one of the "good the bad or the ugly"?

American Law could be Ancient Greek to me. I did not do any MLMs when I was playing autosurf games so I have not heard of him, other than seeing his name in some threads in RS.

I find it hard to see how a lawyer would be keen to defend the likes of pimps like Ken Russo or Paula Frye's marketing methods.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Introducing the Funky Shark Legal Counsel

It is our pleasure to introduce to you Mr. Kevin Thompson, legal counsel for Funky Shark.

Kevin has a substantial reputation in the world of MLM and he has also created a solid reputation in the penny auction arena as well. Considering that Funky Shark is both an MLM and a Penny Auction we felt there was no need to look any further than Kevin Thompson.
    KT_portrait.jpg

Funky Shark

To learn more about Kevin please read his biography below. If you have any questions about Mr. Thompson please do not hesitate to contact the Funky Shark Support Team.

Attorney Bio

Kevin Thompson is an MLM attorney, proud husband, father of three and a founding member of Thompson Burton PLLC. Named as one of the top 25 most influential people in direct sales, Kevin Thompson has extensive experience to help entrepreneurs launch their businesses on secure legal footing. In a prior life, Kevin was an accomplished track athlete at the University of Tennessee, garnering all-American honors in the decathlon. Kevin developed his passion for direct sales as an Amway distributor, selling energy drinks and doing anything possible to earn extra cash while in school.

With his competitive nature, Kevin was drawn to the world of working with young network marketing companies trying to make a difference selling superior products and services through networks of people. As a DSA supplier member, Kevin Thompson is actively involved on the Ethics Committee and Government Relation Board to help steer the industry into a promising future.

Kevin is a leader and prolific contributor in the direct sales community. He has published multiple ebooks accruing over 65,000 readers and 8,500 downloads. He has served as a keynote speaker for clients all across the world.

Prior to starting his law practice, Kevin gained valuable experience while serving as Chief Counsel for Signature Management Team, LLC, also known as Team. Team is one of the largest providers of sales aids for distributors in the network marketing industry. While at Team, Kevin worked closely with Amway and MonaVie’s compliance departments to ensure Team’s marketing materials passed regulatory review. Also during his tenure at Team, Kevin helped guide the company through commercial litigation with Amway. He has the experience, knowledge, connections and tools necessary to help entrepreneurs securely launch their businesses.

Network marketing models provide an exciting opportunity to distribute amazing products and services into the marketplace. While it’s a great way to introduce unique items, it’s not free of risk. Since the laws in the industry are subject to change and a program’s legality largely depends on the model’s execution in the marketplace, I’m unable to endorse or verify legality of any one of my clients’ companies.

Connect with Kevin:
    Facebook Brand Page
    Google
    Twitter

Why do they need legal counsel now?

Post Thanks / Like

So, Mr Thompson,

tell us about your last gig and how it went.

Was it as good as the previous one ??

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I just checked out his FB Brand Page and saw this:

Jack Chiles

Hi, Kevin,

I need to talk to you about a client or enterprise of yours named Funky Shark.

This is in regards to Funky Shark's, or its affiliates', utilization of security holes in OpenRealty servers to transmit unsolicited commercial e-mails advertising Funky Shark in violation of both CAN-SPAM and 18 USC 1030.

Like · · Monday at 1:10am
    Kevin Thompson MLM Attorney I'm not customer support, Jack. I would suggest you review their privacy policy and follow the instructions.

Monday at 10:38pm · Like..

Kevin Thompson MLM Attorney Thanks for the heads up. I'll communicate with my client about it. Take care and thanks again.

Monday at 8:50am · Like..

Jack Chiles Excellent, thank you. Please also relay that this is a formal opt-out request per CAN-SPAM to add all e-mail addresses at the domains tuxedojack.com and uceinfo.com to their and their affiliates' suppression lists.

Jack Chiles As of 8 AM Central on 15 October 2012, your client has no posted Terms of Use or Privacy Policy, nor any contact mechanism listed publicly other than your details, which is how I found you. If they had such information available, I would be more than happy to contact them via that and leave you to your own endeavors.

I suppose I could track the gent who owns it down and make his contact details publicly available, but as counsel, I figured that you would be an appropriate point of contact for this client should I, or others, take issue with the transmission of UCE regarding their enterprises.

Of course, if I'm mistaken, please feel free to correct me, or to have Mr. Walker do so himself at his leisure.

Either way, thanks again, and have a nice day!

Yesterday at 1:05am · Like

https://www.facebook.com/mlmlegal

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

LRM, I just saw other posts on that page and they were related to Zeek. Actually there is a wealth of info there, check it out.
    https://www.facebook.com/mlmlegal

Post Thanks / Like

KT is not related to Zeek. He did start "ZeekRecovery.info" and solicited a lot of signups to "formulate a plan" when receiver starts to register victims of Zeek.

And yes, he helped Bidify to reformulate their comp plan when Zeek got shut down.
    ---

Post Thanks / Like

If I remember correctly,KT did comment on MLMhelpdesk that it was best for former Zeek affiliates to cooperate with the Receiver.He did also show suspicion at Fun Club way before Troy Dooly finally realised what was their gig.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Kevin Thompson MLM Attorney shared a link via HootSuite.
    September 6
    If you sent a cashier's check to Zeek right before the fall, it looks like it's gone. There's also some interesting developments from Jordan on the Zeek Recovery website. Check it out.

ZeekRewards Update: Receiver Takes Fight For Cashier’s Checks To Court
    ZeekRewards Update: Banks Report Account Balances, Receiver Takes Fight For Cashier’s Checks To Court

Okay, he is involved with the recovery part.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Introducing the Funky Shark Legal Counsel

It is our pleasure to introduce to you Mr. Kevin Thompson, legal counsel for Funky Shark.

Kevin has a substantial reputation in the world of MLM and he has also created a solid reputation in the penny auction arena as well. Considering that Funky Shark is both an MLM and a Penny Auction we felt there was no need to look any further than Kevin Thompson.

To learn more about Kevin please read his biography below. If you have any questions about Mr. Thompson please do not hesitate to contact the Funky Shark Support Team.

Attorney Bio

Kevin Thompson is an MLM attorney, proud husband, father of three and a founding member of Thompson Burton PLLC. Named as one of the top 25 most influential people in direct sales, Kevin Thompson has extensive experience to help entrepreneurs launch their businesses on secure legal footing. In a prior life, Kevin was an accomplished track athlete at the University of Tennessee, garnering all-American honors in the decathlon. Kevin developed his passion for direct sales as an Amway distributor, selling energy drinks and doing anything possible to earn extra cash while in school.

With his competitive nature, Kevin was drawn to the world of working with young network marketing companies trying to make a difference selling superior products and services through networks of people. As a DSA supplier member, Kevin Thompson is actively involved on the Ethics Committee and Government Relation Board to help steer the industry into a promising future.

Kevin is a leader and prolific contributor in the direct sales community. He has published multiple ebooks accruing over 65,000 readers and 8,500 downloads. He has served as a keynote speaker for clients all across the world.

Prior to starting his law practice, Kevin gained valuable experience while serving as Chief Counsel for Signature Management Team, LLC, also known as Team. Team is one of the largest providers of sales aids for distributors in the network marketing industry. While at Team, Kevin worked closely with Amway and MonaVie’s compliance departments to ensure Team’s marketing materials passed regulatory review. Also during his tenure at Team, Kevin helped guide the company through commercial litigation with Amway. He has the experience, knowledge, connections and tools necessary to help entrepreneurs securely launch their businesses.

Network marketing models provide an exciting opportunity to distribute amazing products and services into the marketplace. While it’s a great way to introduce unique items, it’s not free of risk. Since the laws in the industry are subject to change and a program’s legality largely depends on the model’s execution in the marketplace, I’m unable to endorse or verify legality of any one of my clients’ companies.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Funky...33132540046253

* Funky Shark Income Disclosure

The Funky Shark Compensation Plan is an exciting opportunity that rewards you for selling products and services and for sponsoring other participants who do the same. Although the opportunity is unlimited, individual results will vary depending on commitment levels and sales skills of each participant. Since Funky Shark has recently launched, it lacks enough statistical data to prepare reliable income disclosures. The numbers below reflect estimates prepared by the company pending a more detailed survey to be conducted after its first year. Based on industry standards and company projections, the average annual gross income for distributors is projected to be anywhere between $500 and $2,000. There will certainly be participants who will earn less while others will earn much more. We’re excited about the Funky Shark Compensation Plan and we’re confident it will provide you a solid foundation to help you achieve your financial goals.

If income projections were presented to you prior to your enrollment, such projections are not necessarily representative of the income, if any, that you can or will earn through your participation in the Compensation Plan. These income projections should not be considered as guarantees or projections of your actual earnings or profits. Success with Funky Shark results only from hard work, dedication, and leadership.
    Funky Shark

Any updates on how Funkshark is doing??? It has been about a week since the FB page was updated.

Post Thanks / Like

Some waffle from Ken Russo from his Pals Cafe hideout.

Here is a copy of my first team update....

Subject: Funky Shark Team Update - Member Questions Updated

September 23, 2012

Greetings Everyone,

======================
    Member Questions Updated

I was not able to speak with Scott yesterday but he did review my
    team update and provided the missing answers via an email message
    last night.

Question - How many founder positions have been claimed?

Answer from Scott Walker - Last time I looked Friday we had
    sold roughly 400. We are processing payments from wires and
    Payza still so this is a very close estimate, not an exact number.

Question - Hi Ken! I joined FS with you a few days ago as a regular member,
    now I am thinking of upgrading to a founder if its not too late. I have paid the
    $39.95 and the $14.95. If I can join as founded, do I deduct the $55 from the
    $1000 of how do I do that. I hope I am not too late deciding to do this. Kindly
    let me know how I should proceed. Thanks Dorothy

Answer - Everyone who decided to upgrade to founder has paid the $39.95 and
    the $14.95 before sending their payment of $1000.

Question - Ken, just did my bank wire for Founder spot. Do they still
    charge the 40.00 ? Do they charge the initial 15.00? And if so, why?
    Are there daily requirements like there were for Zeek? Thnx, Tony

Answer - To the best of my knowledge, there will no daily requirements.
    Yes, founders are charged $39.95 and $14.95 when they do the initial
    sign-up. I imagine this is because they wish this initial step to be a uniform
    process for all members.

Answer from Scott Walker - Regarding "Are there daily requirements like
    there were for Zeek" - NO. In fact the ONLY common thread b/w Funky
    Shark and Zeek is the auctions. Everything else is completely different.
    Income that members make at Funky Shark comes 100% from profits,
    nothing more. The idea of buying bids, doing a daily activity, and getting
    paid a daily % based on your bid purchases is a payplan that does not fit
    within our comfort zone whatsoever. We could have made a fortune at Zeek,
    much like many others did. But due to big concerns with their plan we didn't
    join. I highly suggest logging in, going to the Affiliate Center and clicking on
    Shark 101 - skip to the bottom of the page and read the last section about what
    Funky Shark is NOT. It will be very helpful.

Question - ken, thanks for the info. i noticed they have a 30 day guarantee if not
    satisfied. i assume that starts when you pay?? i also read in their material that the
    auctions would not start for 60 days. how can a person determine the amount of
    $$$ benefit in the 1st 30 days from the auction results when they will start about
    30 days after the guarantee ?? if i mis-read their info please let me know. thanks,
    mike

Answer from Scott Walker - The 30 day guarantee begins the day you join. The
    Founder fee is non-refundable. I don't understand the remainder of that question
    so we should discuss that one on the phone. I will say this - there are no guarantees
    in Funky Shark. When auctions go live, 50% of the profits from every auction get
    paid out to the field as Retail Value Bonuses (HUGE), 5 Generation Match Bonuses,
    Infinity Bonuses, and Global Profit Share Pools. Money that is paid out as commissions
    comes 100% from profits.

Question - Hi, I was just wondering if you have heard or have any idea when
    funcky shark is going to actually start doing business. I am probably going to
    join but probably not at the founders level. Randol

Answer - The auctions will not begin for 6 to 8 weeks. I have no reason to believe
    that there is any benefit regarding the date of sign-up for regular members. In other
    words, it does not matter if a regular member joins 2 months before the auction launch
    or 2 hours before the launch. Those who are among the earliest to join will be paying
    for their first month member fee. If the auctions begin November 1, that is the first
    month they have paid for at the time of sign-up.

Question - Ken: I do not have a credit card Only a Mastercard Debit card. Will
    they accept the Debit Cards? Larry

Answer from Scott Walker - Debit/credit cards process exactly the same on the
    site, so yes.

Question - Is funky shark usa based? Probably better if not given the sec hounds
    Terry

Answer - I sent my funds to a bank in California. I join promising programs. When
    I do, I do not concern myself with things over which I have no control. The folks at
    Funky Shark have explained why their business model is fully compliant with any
    and all regulations. Ideally, this will be the case and we may bless the day we decided
    to take the leap of faith and joined this project. Realistically, I believe that the powers
    that be can declare any program to be illegal. However, it seems that they choose not
    to intervene until there are millions of dollars on the table. If Funky Shark gets shut
    down, it will not happen for some time and long after we have benefited from the
    project, assuming we are among those who join early on.

Answer from Scott Walker - Yes we are USA based. However, should it become
    apparent to us that we should look for alternative homes for Funky Shark we will.
    This is something we have some experience in. We have founded 9 MLM programs
    over the last 11 yrs based in the US with no problems. Yes a penny auction might be
    higher on the radar after Zeek but Zeek did not get shut down because they were a
    penny auction. Penny auctions are legal. How commissions were being earned
    was the issue. SO I come back to this very important statement - All commissionable
    money paid to members comes from profits. Anyone who reads the comp plan will
    see that it is not even the slightest bit similar to Zeeks.

Question - What forms of pmt do they accept! Ben

Answer from Scott Walker - Debit/credit cards on the upgrade form. Payza is
    coming VERY soon. Founders can pay via wire transfer or Payza.

Question - Will the company be hosting conference calls? If so, will there be an
    interactive Q & A session? Chris

Answer from Scott Walker - Live webinars will begin this coming week. Our
    intentions were to start them opening week but with the immediate surge of
    interest we needed to focus on issues that greatly benefit the team behind the
    scenes. The technicalities of operating programs of this magnitude are tremendous.
    Thankfully we have experienced it two other times already. Things are now stable
    enough for us to begin focusing on webinars this week. We will be hosting numerous
    webinars per week with varying topics and members will have the opportunity to ask
    questions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Additional comments from Scott....

Hi Ken,

I just got to my desk. I hope you got my reply to your call earlier.
    My son and daughter had soccer tournaments today and although
    it was bad timing work-wise I've always made it a priority to not
    miss those. Thankfully they are just a few times a year.

I think I covered everything Ken. Tomorrow (Sun) I am working all
    day. If you would like to chat I will make myself available anytime.

We appreciate your interest and trust in Funky Shark and our efforts.

Scott
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Watch for the next update and please forward these updates to your own team.

Ken

http://www.ultimatepowerprofits.com/krusso
    https://newgni.net/?ref=krusso

Post Thanks / Like

Apparently, the legal advice from KT (NO FOUNDER POSITIONS CAN BE SOLD!) had sunk in yet.
    ---

Post Thanks / Like

OzSoapbox over at Behind MLM is reporting that Funky Shark has emailed it's members advising them it has decided to proceed no further with the business and cancelling its' upcoming webinar.

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe KT's advice finally sank in. ;)
    ---

Post Thanks / Like

It's now official.

The FunkyShark HYIP ponzi didn't even make it to launch day:

Post Thanks / Like

It will be interesting to follow Paula Frye's list of "moneymakers that work" as she is still advertising it. Will she refund those who have joined her downline?

Paula Frye's Moneymakers.

Post Thanks / Like

Ken Russo has removed it from his signature files but Paula Frye has not got the message. See pevious post and nothing has changed. Funkyshark is still in her list of "moneymakers that work."